A Cog in the Coliseum - The Escape

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"S-s-sir, another one has just escaped!" squeaked the voice of Foro, the small bat-like creature fluttering at the door of the dimly lit chamber of the demon lord.

"I know," the ruler of the land said, his voice smooth as butter, a bastion of male physical perfection. Of average size, but thin and fit, long midnight-black hair spinning over his shoulders, and large gemstone horns curling back imposingly. His eyes glowed purple, radiating both power and cunning. A thin, silvery-white smile widened. "Isn't it wonderful?"

"My lord?" Foro asked inquisitively.

"Just look at her," the perfect monster marveled, gazing into his scrying mirror. "Beautiful, statuesque, driven, powerful!" He caressed the image, almost reverently. "She may be the strongest of them all..."

An enormous form at the end of the room shifted, a pair of piercing white eyes gazed down upon him.

He laughed, "Of the escapees, of course."

A smile slowly spread upon a pair of thick, womanly lips. The mountainous form leaned down and reclined upon the lush carpet of the room. Nearly thirty feet in length, the massive female was an absolute marvel of musculature and curves. Bountiful breasts squishing slightly under their own tremendous weight, each large enough to fill a bathtub alone, and with hips wider than their master was tall. A beautiful face, light of skin, peered down from beneath flowing red locks. "Your ways will ever elude me, master." Her voice was smooth and silk, with the confidence of an experienced temptress.

"Hmhmhmhm~" he cackled softly. "My machinations are for me alone to understand." He turned and caressed the woman's soft cheek. "Your understanding of this is one of the many things I love about you, Ysmiralda."

She reached out a hand, and wrapped it around his shoulders. They drew near and their lips met. Ysmiralda shuddered and moaned, then went slack, sighing luxuriously and rolling onto her back, every corded muscle in her body flexing powerfully. Arroal smiled and watched, his robes disguising the hardening organ beneath.

Truth be told, he had risen to power as a demon lord exclusively for this purpose. All of this- the arena, the tributes, the empire had been for this dream: A self-sustaining amazon machine! He often laughed about how simple it was, but only privately. Should a woman of his design find out, he was afraid the shock would kill them! But perhaps Ysmiralda was different, perhaps he could tell her. But not yet. His beloved halfling girl, his courtesan of three and twenty years, and his most loyal bodyguard, was content as she was, under the spell of his charm. Perhaps if she became less entranced by his majesty one day he could share the truth with her as an equal. Or perhaps another, more ambitious girl would rise and choose a place at his side, as Ysmiralda had done once before. Time would tell.

As the giant halfling writhed in muscular bliss behind him, Arroal turned to behold his latest success again. Absolutely marvelous. Sublime!

He wished her luck.

12