Dungeon Betrayal!

Story Info
Mary gets revenge by draining the levels of her betrayers.
4.9k words
4.63
6.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short one-off story featuring an RPG-like fantasy world, level drain fetish stuff, and sexual encounters ranging from dubiously consensual to non-consensual. Enjoy!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Mary was overjoyed that these three level 80 wizards she met in the tavern were taking her to the Dungeon of Lust; as only a level 25 cleric, she had yet to deal with any of the horrors coming out of any of the continent's much-dreaded Sin Dungeons. Being only nineteen, she hadn't witnessed many monster raids either, but her buffing ability and her powerful companions would certainly be enough to raid this dungeon.

As she followed the three mages on horseback through the forest, she had no reason to suspect that they were going to do anything to her. Her thoughts were more focused on how the sheer speed she had to travel at to keep up was probably making her horse--an unusually fast white stallion named Starfall--absolutely tired. The three wizards had immortal skeleton horses, thanks to Dark Mage Alexander's doing.

Dark Mage Alexander, a master of skeletal warfare and the infernal arts, his true face hidden behind a mask made of the bones of his foes, seemed like a pretty reputable guy. Same went for Lucian, an unusually pale man who wore clothing made of solidified shadow. Unlike Alexander, he didn't hide his face, proudly showing off the totally radical forehead scar he got during a fight with a demon. And finally, there was Talon, a brown-cloaked wizard who always smelled of tobacco and always carried a secret weapon for when spells wouldn't do the trick; a steel revolver loaded with silver bullets. All three looked to be in their early thirties, although it was hard to tell with Alexander due to his mask, and the tobacco made Talon's voice a lot gruffer than the rest.

Mary herself did her best to keep her body clean and well-groomed, although she hid that body and its huge tits underneath several layers of white cleric garments that made her look more unassuming. She didn't follow any particular god; she was a simple wandering cleric who strove to support those who did good deeds, and so she was blessed with a little bit of power from every member of the continent's pantheon, all of which she put towards buffing.

Only a full level 100 party stood a chance of defeating the as of yet undefeated Nameless Lady of Lust who lurked at the bottom of the dungeon, but that wasn't their goal. Three level 80 wizards could probably take out several floors of the dungeon on their own and put a stop to several monster raids. But with a cleric doubling their effectiveness? They were going to be unstoppable.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Mary and the three wizards arrived at the grand dungeon door. The entrance to the Dungeon of Lust was at the bottom of a canyon in the forest a day's travel away from the nearest city, and as Mary carefully and lovingly leashed her horse Starfall to a decayed tree and cast Invisibility on him, the three cloaked wizards got off their horses; Alexander spoke first.

"Mary, are you sure you want to cast a precious spell on that horse? It's replaceable, after all."

"He is not replaceable!" Mary said. "I raised him myself!"

Alexander seemed to back down. "My apologies, I thought he was magically conjured, perhaps with your cleric abilities. No mortal horse goes that fast... In all honesty, this stallion would be great for breeding. Perhaps you could make him extra virile by leading him into the dungeon, and finding one of those enchanted--"

"We ain't here for horse fuckin'," Talon gruffed out of his mouth as he lit another cigar.

"Anyway, some pre-dungeon buffs?" Mary asked.

The party nodded, and Mary started casting. First was Zone of Empowerment, to buff her buffs, then Magic Boost, then Mana Surge, then Holy Protection, then Divine Oath... Those were her longest lasting buffs, and she was already feeling a little tapped. Shorter-lived buffs would have to wait until they were in an actual fight.

"The clock is ticking, let's go!" Mary said as the party approached the door, which menacingly opened on its own as they came close. Inside were the dark, vaguely floral scented depths of the dungeon...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The dangers of the Dungeon of Lust were straightforward; everything wanted to kill you, make you horny, debuff you, or all of the above. The floral scent had a potent willpower reducing effect. Clerics tended to resist it pretty well due to their faith and strong will, although Mary's nerdy and probably virgin companions were likely to be affected more if the Divine Oath spell ever went down.

The three mages and their sickly hued light spells illuminated the dark halls as Mary stayed close, always looking behind them to make sure there were no monsters.

"You three seem to know where you're going," Mary whispered.

"Yes. We've been here before," Alexander said. "Now trust us..."

"Where are we headed? What's up ahead?"

None of them answered for a moment, then Talon responded.

"Monsters be ahead," Talon gruffed out as he used his cigar to light another cigar.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

The first battle was easy; it was against a horde of giant spiders. Alexander and Lucian simply used a few Cones of Crushing Darkness spells to annihilate them. Mary was expecting them to have huge tits given the theme of the dungeon, but they didn't have anything of the sort. They were just giant spiders. They were worth enough experience to get Mary up to level 26; no new spells came at this level, but she did get a little tougher and better at casting the spells she already knew.

Mary tried not to step in the shadow-wreathed, crispy remains of the spiders as they moved on.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

After a few trivial encounters and some easily-avoided traps, they made it to a coffin-shaped steel door built into a wall.

"We're here," Alexander said. "Mary, you're a cleric, you'll be immune to what's in this room, so you should go on in first."

"What's in there?" Mary asked.

"Concentrated lust," Alexander said. "Lucian almost fell victim to it the last time we went by."

Lucian nodded, seemingly with a little embarrassment.

Alexander continued. "Only holy power can hold it back. We did our research; you'll barely feel a thing. Inside there should be enough treasure to buy you a full set of high level gear."

Mary looked around nervously. "So you just want me to... grab the handle and pull it open?"

"Yes."

"Alright... But you three need to be right behind me in case something happens."

Mary grabbed the handle. It was warm to the touch; what was inside?

She cautiously tried to crack the door open, but as soon as she got a tiny glimpse of the darkness inside, it flung open. She would have been knocked back had tentacles of pure slimy darkness not reached out and grabbed her, pulling her into the coffin.

A weakness debuff made her muscles grow limp as she was pulled into the dark space, which was unexpectedly cramped and narrow. She realized that this wasn't a room with a coffin shaped door; it was a coffin built into the wall.

Light could counteract darkness, so Mary tried casting a basic Holy Light spell, but a tentacle of darkness crammed its way into her mouth, disrupting her short chant. The tentacles bound her arms and legs, preventing her from moving.

"Alex, Is she in?" Lucian asked.

"She's in. Now, Talon, hand me the dagger."

"Sure thing, partner." Talon opened his palm, and a gold dagger with a heart-shaped ruby in the hilt appeared in his hand.

"Mmmph!" Mary yelped.

"Sorry for this, it's just business," Alexander said as he took the dagger. "You don't get the finest of equipment without, ah, giving a few maiden souls to dark forces... Besides, it's for a good cause."

Mary wanted to speak, to persuade them to see sense, to not sacrifice her to the Nameless Lady of Lust or whatever it was that was about to happen. But the inky, flavorless darkness in her mouth silenced her.

Alexander began a dark incantation, powering up the golden dagger. A wicked female laugh emanated from the ruby on the hilt as it glowed with pink energy.

"If it's any consolation," Alexander said, "We plan on using the Nameless Lady of Lust's gifts to raid other dungeons and exterminate their lords. We're doing the world a public service, isn't giving your soul to a good cause what clerics want most?"

Mary resisted his words. Perhaps if her sacrifice really would make the difference, she'd reluctantly agree. But she couldn't. The Nameless Lady of Lust was a trickster. Deals with any demon lord had their hidden drawbacks.

"I apologize we couldn't get to know each other more intimately," Alexander said. "This haze is really getting to me, you see... But The Nameless Lady of Lust likes her girls virgin, so this is goodbye."

Alexander plunged the dagger into her chest, and the world went dark.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Holy light was everywhere, and Mary recognized the feeling. An out of body experience, like the ones clerics had in dreams occasionally. Standing in front of her spectral form was a beautiful pink-haired woman clad in a skimpy white outfit.

"I am Aphrodite," she said. "I saved your soul from the clutches of that treacherous fiend at the last second."

It took her a few moments to accept her fate. "Thank you, my lady..." Mary said. "I'm forever in your debt. I couldn't imagine being sent to that fiend."

"Do not fear, my child; this is not the end for you. The three wizards still roam the halls of the dungeon, lost after a teleportation trap separated them. You will return to the world below. You will enact justice, preventing them from empowering a being who sullies the very concept of love."

"I'll... I'll return?"

"I will bless you as my servant, and slip you in through the cracks of that dark place once more; you shall, if but for a brief period, become an angel. You will use the holy power inside your body to drain the dark energy from them, returning them to emptiness, and teaching them that sin does not pay."

"That's... Oh, revenge... I... I've never taken revenge before, I'll try to be gentle..."

"Fear not the concept of revenge. It's a natural part of what a lover does when betrayed. Now, you will be uncomfortable with this next part, but once I bless you with the power of an angel, you will need to have sex with them to siphon away their dark magic, their hard-earned levels."

"What?"

"Do not fear. I will give you your virginity back when you're done. I have that power. Your mission is holy and pure, and so forcing yourself on them is just. And do enjoy yourself. It's okay to give into pleasure just a little bit; it will motivate you to continue your mission."

"Well... If you say so, I'm sure it's alright," Mary said reluctantly.

"One last thing. I have already taken the liberty of swapping out your spells for more... suitable ones. You will return to normal after you complete your mission and drain the three of them. Any questions? We must hurry, or the wizards will escape the dungeon and be significantly harder to target."

"No questions. Send me down, and I will not fail you, my lady."

"Excellent. We will meet again once your duties conclude. You will succeed."

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Mary woke up in a brick hallway, devoid of all her equipment, save for her white robe which she swore was tighter around her chest now. She started to familiarize herself with her new spells, and they were... They were quite something. Arousing Eyes. Lesser Premature Ejaculation. Lesser Chains of Love. Orgasm Enhancement. Orgasmic Resurgence. Submissive Beam. And she was feeling horny too; was it the sweet scent in the air finally getting to her, or was it Aphrodite's power?

She mentally sifted through the spells, looking at their descriptions, and wondered if all angels of Aphrodite could do these. They weren't spells that were on the ordinary cleric list, that was for sure. She didn't even know sex magic was something that people did outside of perverse hobbies.

There was a light source. Where was it coming from? She looked up and saw the yellow halo above her head. No wings to match it.

There were footsteps coming from ahead, she prayed it wasn't one of the dungeon's inhabitants. Instead, Talon came around a corner, and he froze when he saw Mary. She had to come up with something to say. Fast.

"Mary? I thought you..." He dropped his cigar, and his voice cleared up from the surprise.

"Oh... my head," Mary said, feigning ignorance. "Ugh... What happened?"

"Didn't... I saw it! You..."

"I walked into the dungeon and then there were spiders... I don't remember anything after that... Where are the others?"

"Oh, umm... Alexander was teleported away?" He said, staring at her halo.

"Is there something on my head?" Mary said, looking up, pretending to not see the halo floating above it. "Nope..."

"Huh... Well, if you don't know anything, then..."

She noticed the erection bulging against his long cloak.

"Oh! My buffs on you must have expired, leaving you vulnerable to the arousing air..."

"Yeah... I feel like if I see a succubus, the only thing standing between me and being charmed is my cloak of magic resistance..."

Mary hesitantly came closer. If she could remove that cloak, she could... fulfill her god-given duty. At least Talon wasn't bad looking.

Then she got an idea.

"Listen, Talon, I don't have my magic for some reason... Whatever happened knocked me out and took away my magic... All I can do to help is relieve your urges..."

"That's sudden..."

"The air's affecting me too, I can feel it... I could really go for a dick in my mouth right now..."

Talon shuddered, as if something inside him had broken.

"Mary, that's a good idea actually... How about you mosey on over here and show me a good time?"

Mary somehow felt... Ravenous? Like she was hungering for cock... She could almost taste the semen in her mouth even though she had never tasted it and had no idea what it tasted like.

She had a duty, and it was unnerving how much she was starting to enjoy it, even before fulfilling it.

Talon leaned against a wall and took off his long cloak; next was a pair of blue denim pants, which he quickly started unbuttoning. He started to look hot and flustered... Mary wondered if the ambient floral scent was affecting them both equally, or if it was affecting them in different ways. Either way, it was making them both horny, and Mary had revenge to reluctantly enact.

She got on her knees in front of him. Talon's erection popped out of his pants, and Mary was surprised by how... clean it was. Perfectly shaved, smooth, and it didn't even smell bad... It smelled good. Or maybe that was just the floral scent in the air...

Mary somehow found it easy to bring her head forward and plunge her lips onto his erection. She intended to take it slow, but instead, she found herself moving quickly right from the start. It tasted so good... salty and sweet, and the taste of bare skin... Something about it was driving her wild.

She wondered if a blowjob counted as something that could drain him, and then she felt it. Power. His experience. His levels. It lacked a taste, yet it was purely energizing, both for her mind and body, and she rapidly started to gain experience and level up, making such a pleasurable buzz inside her that she wanted more. New spells entered her mind, and newfound strength entered her body.

"Ugh... Faster," Talon begged, seemingly unaware he was losing levels. As her body tethered itself to more and more of his essence, she gained an awareness of why; her blowjob inflicted a debuff that kept him from knowing he was getting weaker. She felt insidious and cruel, almost doubting Aphrodite's mission for a moment. Yet somehow, it didn't feel as bad as it should have. Maybe it was the pleasure mitigating the guilt...

She kept sucking him, gaining more and more levels of her own while his diminished. He was down to 70. Then 65. Then 60...

"Ah... Why do I feel... weird..." Talon said.

Mary tried to speak, to reassure him, but she had a dick in her mouth and couldn't respond meaningfully. A "Mmm mph mm!" was all she could manage.

As she bobbed her lips back and forth, she felt more and more of his strength and levels emerge from the tip of his cock. Somehow, she could sense that he was getting close to orgasm. Was this an ability of Aphrodite's angels? Angels were weird...

"Ugh... I'm about to..." he mumbled as his levels dropped into the upper 40s.

Mary wanted more. More. More. As Talon came in her mouth, a big burst of levels came with it, dropping him further with every spurt. She stopped paying attention to the new spells she was learning and just focused on milking him dry.

"Something's... ugh..."

Talon's body shuddered and convulsed as she pleasured him with simple mouth movements. It wasn't just the pleasure of sucking dick or the tingly level drain that made her feel good. It was seeing the effect she had on him. He was a distinguished dark wizard who finished off his foes with a gun. Now he was a squirming, almost powerless mess, spurting his semen and the last of his levels into her mouth.

His orgasm went on and on, and Mary could almost feel the pleasure he was feeling. He dropped to level fifteen, then ten, then five...

"What's... I'm..." Talon said as his orgasm came to an end and he almost fell to the ground, supported only by the wall and Mary's significantly more powerful, forceful arms and head.

His orgasm ended completely, and he was drained to level 1. Mary checked her own level. Level 72. By draining him, she had gained power beyond her wildest expectations. She was a lower level than he was when she started though... Perhaps the draining was just inefficient, or maybe Aphrodite was taking her share of his power? But a goddess wouldn't need the power of mortals...

"What did you do to me... I'm... you fiend..."

Mary wondered what to say, and settled for something simple and honest. "Shouldn't have given him the knife. Now see you later, I'm going to go drain the other two."

"Wait," Talon said. "You can't... You can't leave me here! I saw a pack of slime girls..."

Mary heard Aphrodite's voice in her head.

"Leave him. He will be fine," she said.

"Understood," Mary said out loud as she darted away, leaving Talon a weakened mess. He tried to catch up with her, but being a higher level and full of vigor and endurance, Mary could outrun him, eventually managing to escape...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Searching for Alexander and Lucian provided some precious downtime for Mary to think.

Her virginity was gone, but she trusted that Aphrodite could give it back to her. More importantly, there were new spells, and one of them was concerning. Obliterating Hellfire. That didn't sound very... angelic. Maybe Aphrodite was just special? Or maybe this dungeon was affecting the spells she got from leveling up...

She tried Obliterating Hellfire out in an empty room that looked like it had already been looted; what came out of her hands looked like hellfire, and it looked like it could obliterate things. Yep.

More concerning was that she stumbled across a small group of tentacle monsters, and they didn't react to her presence. The social habits of big eye things covered in tentacles were beyond her understanding, but she suspected they were actively trying to ignore her.

She didn't want to aggro them, so she quickly moved on. Whatever was going on in this dungeon, something was wrong, and she wanted to understand it. But also, she had a mission to accomplish and levels to steal.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

It took twenty minutes to find Lucian, who came around a corner and locked eyes with her.

He stared in silence as Mary began her routine again.

"Ugh... Do you know what happened... Last thing I remember was the spiders, and--"

12