All Comments on 'A Coincidence of Wants Ch. 04'

by justgottawrite

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me & my son also love our new son

Great story I too enjoyed the feeling of love from my son and loved seeing it on here

Hope you write many more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love

This is a great story. The Love between the two main characters is so palpable. My relationship with my mother started when I was 18 & she was 35 and we had 2 children. She is gone how at, well, over 70 and our kids are long grown. I'm still here at home to tell this story, but you've done it so well that I don't have to now. Write more please

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

What an excellent story this continues to be. Not just the usual son fucks mom type of thing, but there is evidence of real love and affection woven into the story, besides the pure, hard fucking taking place. More please, I love the idea of a son breeding his mom, the ultimate act surely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Because that way, when I come, all of that really potent sperm will go as deep as it can into you, and that will help it find your egg, so we can make a baby. Our baby. In your hot little womb. So we can start our family."

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer who's mulled over that most exciting form of fucking for a long time. The boy (I only wish he had a name, it would personalize him more) does what plenty of sons'd love to do. He fucks his own mother--actually he fucks the shit out of his own mother--and blows his young balls up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of. There are lots of boys who secretly would love to do the same thing to their mom. For any boy who has that urge, his mother's cunt is simply the most beautiful and desirable thing in the world. Whenever he thinks about it he gets hard, harder than he's ever been before. He'd love to feel its delicate texture, feel the soft hairs that surround it, stick a finger or two inside, put his face right next to it and inhale the sharp musky scent deep in his lungs, the best thing he can ever smell, his mother's cunt-smell. He wants to use his lips and tongue on it, savoring the delicious taste of his mother's cunt. The boy whacks off thinking about his hard young cock up between his mother's legs and unloading his hot young balls up where his mother carried him for nine months. Well, that's what "baby-boy" in this great story has been doing for a long time to his dear old mom, shooting her full of his creamy semen, and mom loves her "beautiful little motherfucker" for all those loads of potent semen he gives her. Now he's fucked a baby up where he was once a baby and mom and son are blissful. He keeps on fucking her as her belly swells, and, as he keeps on blasting his geysers of sperm into her, it washes over their sleeping baby like a baptism. Don't say it can't happen. Just read the last two comments, one from a son who not only enjoyed his own mother's twat for years but fucked babies up inside it. The other from a mom who's done the loving motherly thing, and opened her warm wet twat to her own darling son. If they can do it then you, the sons and mothers reading this, can do it too. Go ahead and just do it, shove your cock up in there, open up your cunt for that cock. You'll have the best fucks of your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sweet god

To be in his situation would be heaven

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I AM SO JEALOUS

You are living the dream I had growing up..Please write more about the pregnancy, your drinking Mom's milk and another pregnancy in the future............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mom and son (sister)

what about Jessica.

is she his sister and do they hook up

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 3 was one of the hottest mom/son's sex I remember reading.

I am not fond of mother/son having a baby but if that is what you like, more power to you. It seems to titillate some, me, not so much. Too many complications, both now for the neighbors and other relatives and for the child, later on. To each his own. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it! One Question.

I really loved this series. It had everything that I love about the genre, especially the love and romance. One question, though. Why did you choose to tell chapter 4 in the third-person? It didn't detract from the story, I just thought it was odd.

Can't wait for anything new from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This story was pretty fucking hot. Chapter 3 was one of the hottest things I've ever read on this site. There were some typos, pov and tense problems, but overall an entertaining tale. Hope you write more, either with these characters or others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you do realize fisting is the act of shoving a fist inside someone right? so fisting a guy shoves a fist up their ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sweet Incest

I really liked this warm tale of mother-son incest, mainly because of the romantic element, which is all too often missing, or relegated to the back burner. That first mother-son kiss was delightfully erotic, and set the stage for the grande unveiling in Chapter 4.

While I can understand some being non-receptive to the idea of the son impregnating his mother, I find it a natural culmination which seals their incestuous union. Of course, bringing their baby into the picture complicates the picture, but nothing brings more fulfillment to a truly loving mother-son relationship than bringing their own child into the world.

lazyhornylazyhornyalmost 9 years ago
i loved this

found this while i was looking for an story about a father daughter couple on cruise because they thought they werent related after all. but i am really glad i did i really loved this. especially the mother and son starting their own family with the love of their life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
*****

I read all your stories, and all get 5's. Really good, especially her voice. You got the rhythm just right for her very appealing personality. They sound Black to me. Hope that's right. And as others have noted, they both love it and aren't ashamed. Really well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best Story

All 4 chapters were excellent. A son sexual relationship with his mother is always hot.

But when you add him making a baby with her is even more hotter.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful, beautiful, love story. Throughout the series I enjoyed the characters' emotional development. I hope to read more of your stories. Thank you.

C4pzyC4pzy5 months ago

The best!

The best incest story I had read!!

Soo fucking HOTT!!! I love it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous