A Cold and Rainy Night

Story Info
A storm brings two strangers together in a renovated home.
1.5k words
3.94
13.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers

Episode 26: A Cold and Rainy Night

This script might be the most difficult to film.

I know. This is a convoluted scenario that makes me roll my eyes and say this could never happen. But this is also a fantasy ā€” and just about one of the first fantasies I remember having. I've had to find ways to update it to keep up with technology.

We see an attractive woman in her mid-20s driving on a wet road late at night in the country and dressed in a professional business attire - blouse, skirt just above the knees, & heels. The road is not lit except by her headlights. Several warning lights including the engine light suddenly come on. She swears as the car loses power, slows, & stops as she drives it to the shoulder. It won't restart and her phone has no signal.

She examines her surroundings. The only lights are from a 2-story house across a large field. No cars are coming. She decides to hike to the house to have them call for a tow and maybe beg for a place to sleep. The field is muddy and slick. She falls several times. She takes off the shoes but she's still slipping. By the time she reaches the front porch, she and her clothes are soaked with mud. She rings the bell.

A light turns on upstairs. Our camera shifts. A young woman around 20 or 21 walks down the stairs, barefoot and carries a flashlight. She's in a short, transparent silk robe with bikini panties underneath. There's no furniture in the house. She looks out the peephole & sees it's just a woman, so she cracks open the door and calls through the screen. "Can I help you?"

The woman is close to crying. "Please help me. My name is Chelsea. My car died & my cell phone isn't working. Can I use your phone to get help and dry off?"

"Um, let me think. I'm Katya. I just inherited this house. I'm fixing it up to sell." She shakes her head looking at Chelsea covered with mud. "I just put in new carpet in here. You can't come in like that."

Chelsea's trying not to cry. "Please help me, I'm begging you. I kept slipping in the field & I'm cold & wet & tired. You've got to help me. Can you phone someone to come get me?"

Katya opens the door but not the screen. "There's no phone hooked up yet and you saw there's no cell phone service either. I've got an idea, but you might not like it. Before you answer, let me explain that I'm the only 1 here. There are no men here." She lets that sink in. "There's a hose there at the end of the porch. You could take off your muddy clothes and I'll get you some soap and I think I still have a towel in the house. You see, I don't live here yet, I'm just staying overnight while I work on the house. I just loaded my work clothes in the washer, & I can wrap your muddy clothes in the towel after you use it. I'll wash your clothes too. After you're clean, you can come in. Is that okay?"

Chelsea considers the offer. "Yes, I just want to come in out of the dark and the rain."

"Okay, take off those dirty clothes. I'll get the soap & see if there's a dry towel.

Katya goes inside and Chelsea takes off her business suit. Even her bra and panties are all muddy. She stands there waiting for Katya to return.

Katya returns and opens the door. She feels sorry for Chelsea and doesn't want to laugh, but the sight is so ridiculous. "You must've landed in a bad mud puddle. You're going to have to take off everything. Here's the soap, & the hose and nozzle are down there. Put your clothes in this bucket" She hands Chelsea a bottle of soft soap and a bucket and points to the right. "I'll wait inside so I don't get sprayed and so the towel stays dry."

Chelsea is sincerely grateful. "Thank you so much; I appreciate this so much." She puts her bra and panties into the bucket with the other clothes and takes the soap over to the hose. She soaps her top but has trouble holding and using the hose & the soap at the same time. She calls to Katya "Maybe it'll work better if you hold the hose and spray it at me while I shower.

.

"Okay, step back so I don't get any mud on me." Chelsea steps back and is standing nude on the porch and waiting for Katya. Katya picks up the hose and steps away from Chelsea and sprays it at her. Chelsea uses the soap & her hands to clean the mud from her body.

"I think my body's clean. Adjust the spray so it isn't as strong & I can get it out of my hair." she washes her hair & face Then she faces Katya and extends her arms out at her sides. "Give me a final rinse." She slowly turns in the spray to make sure it gets all of her body and Katya sprays up and down her body. When she's facing Katya again, she lowers her arms.

Katya turns off the hose and they walk to the door. "Wait while I dry my feet and get the towel." Then she hands the towel out to Chelsea. "Dry off and then bring the bucket of clothes and the towel to the washer."

Chelsea follows the instructions and comes inside. She follows Katya to the utility room & the clothes go into the washer and Katya restarts it. Katya notices Chelsea holding her arms and shivering.

"I'm sorry," Katya says, "it gets chilly at night and I don't have the heat hooked up. "You can have this." She takes off her robe and hands it to Chelsea. Chelsea takes it and looks at it and they both start to laugh at the ridiculousness. "I'm sorry, that's not going to be much help."

"It's okay. I'm cold and tired but at least I'm dry. Will it be too much trouble to let me sleep here and get a ride with you in the morning to town where I can call for a tow?" Chelsea puts on the robe but doesn't tie it.

"Well, you see that I don't have any furniture." Now Katya is shivering, too. "Come upstairs and I'll show you what I have." Katya leads Chelsea upstairs. They get to the bedroom. There's an air mattress on the floor with a padded sleeping bag on top of it and a pillow. "I'm sorry, but this is all I have. I know it's awkward, but the only way we can both stay warm is if you share the sleeping bag with me. It'll be tight, but I'm we'll be very warm."

"You're right. We'll be keeping each other warm. Do you want me get in first or do you want to be on the inside?"

Katya gets in the bag and Chelsea takes off the robe and climbs in next to her and mostly zips up the bag. We see them getting into position, front-to-front, with their arms around each other. We can see that Chelsea is rubbing her hands up and down Katya's back and Katya starts doing the same to warm up Chelsea, too Chelsea says "now I'm finally starting to feel warm. What about you?"

"Uh-huh. This isn't so bad."

We can tell that Chelsea continues rubbing and wriggling her body. Much quieter, she asks "I probably shouldn't ask this, and I'm very grateful that you've rescued me. But are you getting turned on?"

"Um..."

Chelsea asks "scale of 1-10, how turned on are you feeling?"

"4."

We can tell that Chelsea's hand moves lower, probably on Katya's ass, and Chelsea rolls so she's more on top of Katya and gives her a long french kiss. "Now how much?"

Katya raises her neck a little and sticks out her tongue to reach Chelsea's mouth and they kiss again. After a long kiss, Katya says "10."

Chelsea says "I'm going to unzip so we can get on top of the sleeping bag and have room to move around."

"Okay. Would you believe that I've never done this before."

"Shared a sleeping bag with a nude girl or kissed one?"

"Either one."

Chelsea unzips the bag, and they climb out. Chelsea pulls down Katya's panties and licks and eats her. Chelsea give directions to Katya on how to have sex and satisfy her. After they've both had an orgasm, Chelsea says "are you ready to get back in the bag for the night?"

"For now." They climb back in, Chelsea zips it up again. Katy tells her "that was more fun that I'd imagined." They hug and share gentle kisses again. Finally, Katya says "4. But if you kiss me like that again in the morning, I'll be at 10 again."

"I promise to kiss you like that in the morning. Thank you for giving me a place to sleep tonight. I'm glad I was able to do give you something in return. Thank you for phenomenal sex."

"Thank you for starting it. Sleep well."

"You, too."

morganj16
morganj16
197 Followers