Ghost Hunters

Story Info
Ghost hunters explore a site of paranormal sexual energy.
1.7k words
4.18
9.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
195 Followers

I had a friend who liked to watch some YouTube channel about a couple of guy who are trying to find ghosts. They explore sites that are reputed to be haunted. I teased him about it. But I've told you before that I like videos that cross genres, and a few years ago, I started wondering if I could make the characters into women and turn it into an erotic story somehow. This is what I got, but I'm afraid that the filming is going to be too challenging to do without special effects, and porn films are famous for being super-low-budget.

All characters and actresses in this story and video are over 18.

Episode 78. Ghost Hunters

The scene begins in a room. We see two attractive young women, one blonde and on a brunette. The blonde has on a cute sundress. The brunette is capturing video with her phone and wearing leggings and shorts and a t-shirt. They're in a bedroom from the 60s or 70s. It has a bed, a couple of chairs, a dresser, a large painting on the wall of a beautiful young blonde woman in a wedding dress, and a very large full-length mirror. The blonde is talking.

"Hi, I'm Brea and I'm here with Jenna, and we're the Real Ghostbusters. I want to start by thanking you for watching this video on our channel. This week's episode is the sad and kind of kinky story of Susan Bjorndorf-Negrescu. Susan Bjorndorf's family immigrated from Norway in the 1950s. She was born in 1942. When she just turned 16, her family and a family of Romanian immigrants agreed on an arranged marriage for Susan with an older man.

"A Norwegian and a Romanian? It sounds like the start of a joke. How was this going to work out?

"The whole story is still mysterious. Some say it was to consolidate some land that the two families owned. But some say that the Romanian family demanded it. Whatever led to it, Susan was resolved to be the best wife she could. Her husband, however, was feuding with his father and hated the idea of an arranged marriage. He vowed that he would never consummate the marriage."

"It's rumored that he wasn't interested in women, and I believe it. What man would turn down a beautiful young woman? This is her in the painting shortly after her 18th birthday."

"The neglect lasted for two years. Can you imagine how frustrated the poor girl was? Other men in the town wanted her, but she refused to commit adultery with another man. And her husband was known for his violent personality and was very possessive of his property, including Susan. He threatened any man who looked at her, and it reached the point where he would only let Susan leave the house if he was accompanying her."

"One afternoon, a neighbor's wife visited Susan to sew baby clothes for another family in the town. The husband wasn't suspicious of a woman visiting Susan and let her into the house while he was doing work in the yard."

"But when he went inside for a break, he found the two girls naked and kissing. He went into a rage and strangled both of them to death."

"Poor Susan died unsatisfied. The house has been sold several times since then, but people who've bought it report that they can't sleep in this room. They have trouble sleeping sometimes because they feel sexually aroused and often have very erotic dreams. And some people say that they've seen Susan standing nude in front of the mirror."

"The current owner has turned this house into a museum and has agreed to let us stay here tonight and see if anything happens."

Brea is the one who believes in ghosts. She continues describing about how excited she is about this opportunity and certain that they'll see Susan. Jenna is skeptical. Her theory is that everyone who stays in the house knows the story and is thinking about sex, and that explains what they feel and the dreams. The two girls start to call for Susan to appear. They ask if it's true that she's still a tormented virgin. They're joking about whether two ghosts have sex and if a girl ghost can get pregnant and would the baby be a ghost or not. Nothing's happening. They're going to go lie in the bed and try to sleep but keep the camera running. They lie in the bed. Brea is saying that she feels sorry for Susan and she knows how sad she would be if she had died without ever having sex. Jenna teases Brea and jokes that Brea would feel sad if she had died before she had sex fifty times.

Brea asks "do you feel strange?"

"Like what?"

"Like, I can tell I'm starting to feel turned on."

"That's because we're talking about sex and you haven't had any sex for, like, two weeks. For you, that's about the same as Susan never having sex, right?"

"I feel so strange." Brea stands up. She looks around, and then stands in front of the mirror. (But we can't see the mirror — we only see Brea from the viewpoint of the mirror.) Her hands start massaging and squeezing her breasts through her dress. She turns around and pulls up the dress over her panties and looks at her ass in the mirror.

"Are you okay?"

Brea turns back to the mirror and takes off her dress. She admires her body in the mirror. She takes off the bra and watches in the mirror as she massages the nipples and makes them hard."

"Stop being weird, Brea. I don't know what you're doing."

Brea looks at Jenna and then back at the mirror. She steps out of the panties and watches herself masturbate. The camera angle shifts, and now we see the mirror — except the image in the mirror is Susan, naked and masturbating just like Brea is. Brea speaks, but it's Susan's voice. "I've had to wait so long to do this, but finally you came to visit me. You feel the need for sex as much as I do, and that let me inhabit and take control of your body. I can feel what you feel."

Brea's masturbating vigorously. Jenna has grabbed the camera and is filming it. She keeps saying "I can't believe it. I really can't believe it. It's a real ghost. We found a ghost, and she's on my camera. I never thought this would happen." (Our vantage point keeps shifting back and forth. When we look at Brea, we see Brea. When we look at the mirror, we see Susan.) Jenna keeps filming as Brea has an orgasm. Brea's exhausted after that and falls to the floor as Susan leaves her body. The mirror now has Brea's image again.

Brea describes to the camera what happened to her. "Wow, that was such a weird feeling. I could feel all the pleasure and all the orgasm but also it was Susan controlling me. It was so erotic."

Now Jenna puts down the camera. "I feel so weird." She starts pulling off her bottoms. "No, this isn't right. This isn't me."

Susan's voice comes out of Jenna's mouth. "I've been waiting for decades to masturbate again. But I've been waiting my whole life to have sex with another person. You two are going to have sex so I can finally feel it."

Brea says "No, I don't have sex with women."

Jenna tells her "No, I won't do it without you making me, and how are you going to control both of us at the same time?" Jenna finishes undressing and then starts masturbating. Just as she gets close to an orgasm, she stops. "Hey, don't stop there." She starts masturbating again, but Susan forces her to stop just before her orgasm arrives.

Brea starts to put on her panties. "I won't cooperate. I can leave if you're controlling Jenna."

Susan's voice says "I can't control you both at the same time. But whichever one of you leaves first, I'll take control of. I'll strip you and take you down the street door-to-door asking for sex from everyone on the street. I was having sex with Julia when my husband killed me. I've decided that I'd rather finish the act with another woman. But I'll take sex from anyone I can find if you won't help me."

Jenna's voice starts begging to finish and to let her cum.

Jenna lies on the floor, legs wide, and Susan inhabits Brea's body again. Brea gets down and eats Jenna. As the scene switches from mirror to floor, we either see Brea licking Susan or Brea licking Jenna (depending whether we're looking at the two girls or tat their reflection in the mirror). Jenna has an orgasm. Then Brea turns around so they can 69. Susan is switching back and forth between the two girls. In the mirror, sometimes we see Susan and Jenna. Other times we see Susan and Brea. On the floor, when the camera isn't showing the reflection, we see Brea and Jenna.

In the mirror, we see Susan have an orgasm as Brea. Then she inhabits Jenna's body and we see her have an orgasm as Jenna. Then we see the Brea and Jenna licking each other in the mirror as Susan leaves them both. Susan appears standing nude next to the two girls. The two girls unhook and are sitting on the floor and looking at her. Susan says "I feel satisfied. I'm so sorry that I had to take control of you like that, but after so long, I've had sex and I'm free. Now, I can leave this plane. Thank you both for giving me that experience and for releasing me from my curse." Her image shimmers, and the two girls are alone.

Brea says "That was incredible!"

"You're damn right. We've got real video of a ghost, but we can't ever show it to anyone."

Brea spreads her legs apart and looks at Jenna. "I wasn't talking about the video."

Jenna stares at Brea's pussy. "Well, yes, you're incredible too. You know, we signed up to stay all night."

The two girls stand up. They kiss as they feel each other's body. Then they climb into bed and continue to kiss as the scene fades.

morganj16
morganj16
195 Followers