A College Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You doing ok?" Stan asked the next day at work.

"Yeah, sure. Mandy wanted me to ask about Friday night."

"You mean same thing?"

"Uh, huh. She thinks you are really sexy and says I can learn some things. I want to keep her as a girlfriend and this is important to her."

"Hey, man, I understand. I'm not trying to take your girl away from you. She's a great piece of ass, if I can be blunt, and it was obvious she was interested. I thought you guys were together on this or I would have handled it a little differently. And it seemed to me that once we got going you were OK. Has she ever done anal? Some girls do, some don't. You and I could double team her, one in her pussy, one in her ass. I've done it a number of times when the other couple was interested."

"So you've fucked other girls who had partners?"

"Oh, yeah. Many were married. Some relationships get a little stale and adding an outsider spices things up. That seems to happen a lot when people get into their twenties. I've had some interesting times. Want to hear?"

"Sure."

"One girl had done porn but was too old now, twenty-six. Her husband was one of the guys that fucked her back when. She missed the action. Another couple were just ordinary people but wanted some excitement. I fucked her and a neighbor girl while her husband watch. Then he got his turn with the neighbor.

"I've done a number of bachelorette parties where I strip down to G-string and gyrate in front of the bride-to-be. On one occasion the girl was goaded into sucking my cock. And one time I actually fucked the bride-to-be and a couple of other girls. And then there was this young couple, about your age, that I played with. They got married and they asked me go on their honeymoon cruise with them. Interesting, huh?"

"Yeah. No wonder Mandy said you are so good. The girl gets two cocks. So what's in it for the guy?"

"A guy might get a big kick out of sharing, showing off his sexy woman. Others, like you, are just going with the flow, satisfying a woman who likes lots of sex. Mandy's that kind of girl I think. Sometimes the guy and I do things together."

"Oh? Like what?"

"It depends. Sometimes play with each other's cock, maybe sucking cock. Sometimes the girl wants to watch us fuck. I've pretty much done it all but pussy is my favorite."

"No shit? So you've sucked guys' cocks and fucked them?"

"Yeah. That's why I didn't mind eating Mandy's creampie. Once a couple adds another person other forbidden things become possible. You and Mandy have taken the first steps. By the way, congratulations on eating all that cum from her pussy. I think Mandy is going challenge you to do more, much more."

****

"So, did you see Stan today?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"He said he had a good time and complemented me on eating creampie. He also said you were a great piece of ass."

She laughed. "I take that as a complement although he hasn't fucked me in the ass, yet."

"You would let him do that?"

"Maybe. I did it a few times with that other guy. It was ok. He wanted me to take a cock in my pussy and ass, you know, at the same time. I never did it."

"Stan suggested we try it with him."

"Really? And that doesn't shock you? Bobby, I think you have real potential. I'll tell you what, how about you and me trying it first. See if I can take your cock and then maybe we include Stan. What else did he say?"

"He said most of the couples he fucked were married, mostly his age or older. He told me about one young girl he fucked while they were engaged. And after they got married he was invited along on their honeymoon cruise. Wild, huh?"

"Yeah. Sounds like a couple I would like to meet."

"Oh, and he said sometimes he and the guy do things together. Suck cock, even fuck."

"No kidding. I would never have guessed. Why did he tell you that?"

"I asked if the girl gets two cocks, what's in it for the guy. And he said a guy might want to show off his sexy girl. Or maybe like me he is just going along with what the girl wants to do. And then he added that part about playing with the guy."

"I suppose when things are sexually going hot and heavy, all sorts of things might happen. Did you ask him about using his apartment again?"

"Yeah, Friday night is ok."

****

Friday started with Stan eating her pussy and then fucking. He was a little gentler this time, maybe because it was Mandy's first fuck of the night.

"Now your turn, honey. Eat me."

I looked at her gaping pussy filled with Stan's cum.

"Honey, just go with the flow. I'm sure his cum tastes just like yours. Do it for me, please."

I still hesitated. I saw white cum on his cock when he pulled out. No doubt there was much more inside. And yet I was being drawn to her newly fucked pussy. I didn't want to do it but knew I would. She pulled up her knees and spread them wide, spreading her pussy lips wide, exposing her stretched vagina. She pushed my head down to her crotch. "Suck me, honey. Suck out all his cum."

I placed my mouth on her vagina, my whole face now covered with pussy juice. She pressed my head to her crotch. I had barely started to lick and suck and her legs clamped tightly around my head. She humped against my face and I tasted a burst of pussy juice and something else, a big glob of Stan's semen. I licked until she pushed my head away.

"No more, honey. I'm too sensitive."

My cock was hard as a rock and I wanted to fuck but she made me wait a couple of minutes.

"OK, now fuck me, Bobby."

She turned over on her tummy and I moved over her. Stan grabbed my cock and lined it up with her vagina. I bottomed out on the first thrust into her gaping pussy. I backed out, only to push harder and drive deeper. The excitement of what had gone on had me at a fever pitch. I pounded away and the harder I went, the wetter she got. When I felt her pussy contract around my cock, I unleased a blast of cum against her cervix. I rolled off her, totally exhausted. It was a least a minute before either of use even noticed that Stan was still in the room.

"That was your best yet, honey. I liked that you fucked me hard.

"Want me to eat you?" Stan asked.

"Oh, god, no. I can't take any more. I can't believe what we did. Two tongues, two cocks, four orgasms! Amazing! You ok, honey?"

"Yeah, but totally worn out."

****

"Each time it gets better, doesn't it Bobby?"

"Yeah. You're getting fucked by two cocks. And now you got me eating your pussy after another guy fucks you. Did you know he took my cock and lined me up with your pussy? It was only about a month ago and I was a virgin. You are a really bad influence on me."

"He touched your cock?"

"Yeah. I was straddling you, getting ready to stick it in. He took it, gave it a little squeeze, and pulled towards your pussy."

"I didn't know he did that. Maybe he did it to see how you would react since he's done things with other guys. What did you do?"

"Nothing. It happened so fast and then I was in your pussy."

"I probably shouldn't have asked you to eat me after he fucked me. Don't worry about it. Everything that's happened has just been spontaneous. Next time I would like to have both of you fuck me at the same time. We still need to see if your cock will fit. If not, Stan's is smaller and he would get my ass."

****

"Stan, I want both of you to fuck me, one in my ass, one in my pussy. First I want to see if Bobby's will fit. I assume you have some lube?"

I put some on my finger and rubbed it on her anus. Then I added more and pushed inside. I coated my cock and pressed the head to her butt. I gently pushed but nothing happened. I kept up the pressure and still nothing. I changed strategies and pushed, then backed off, then pushed. I think her anus was opening slightly but far from accommodating me.

"That's ok, Bobby, take it nice and slow. Don't hurt me."

I was making slow progress, my cock head still only half way inside. Several more minutes and couldn't' get deeper.

"Better stop, honey. It's not working, you're just too damn big. I never thought I would say that about a cock."

I continued for another minute and gave up.

"Stan, you want to try?" she suggested. He lubed up and pressed against her anus. I had done the preliminary work but it still was slow going.

"Oh, shit, you're also tight. How much do you have in me?"

"You're doing fine, Mandy. The hard part is over. I'll just stay like this and let you get used to it."

It looked to me like only his cock head and maybe another half-inch was inside. But soon he was pushing and suddenly another inch penetrated her ass. He backed out and added more lubrication. Now he was half-way home.

"God, it feels like a log up my butt. How much more?"

He pushed and bottomed out. "That's it, baby, you took it all. Congratulations."

"Don't move, let me get used to it."

He began short strokes, gradually lengthening his thrusts. "You doing ok?"

"Yeah. But pull out for a moment, I want to get on top of Bobby and put his cock in my pussy."

I laid down and she straddled me. She positioned my cock at her pussy and lowered onto my shaft. After she wiggled around a bit to get situated Stan put his cock back in her ass. I felt him as he pushed deep.

"You guys stay still and let me do the work," she directed. Rocking back and forth, our cocks simultaneously moved in and out. Her pussy started gushing and I knew she was to the cum. Neither of us climaxed, however.

"Go clean up your cock, Stan, and then you can have my pussy. Bobby, I want to try again now that he's opened me up."

Her anus was stretched and I got my cock head inside. My shaft is larger diameter than the head, however, so I very slowly pushed deeper. Stan's cum provided extra lubrication. Each stroke took me deeper, until all but about two inches was in her ass.

"Now fuck me, honey. Fill me with your cum."

I held her hips and slammed my cock against her ass, the last two inches disappearing. She flinched. Her ass gripped my cock like a vise and I lasted only minutes. As soon as I withdrew Stan shoved in his cock. She climaxed, then he did. Her anus was gaping wide when he pulled out.

****

Mandy

Summer ended along with Bobby's summer job. Bobby and I were both enrolled at the same University and we continued our relationship. In some ways it was even more convenient with our dorm rooms in the same building. Of course no Stan. I think we were both ready to move on.

"Have you guys been dating long?" one of the girls in her class asked as we sipped a beer.

"Only a couple of months."

"I was hoping to meeting someone nice, like your boyfriend. He's very handsome. You are lucky."

"Yes I am. Cathy, there are lots of nice boys out there. You are very cute and have a nice personality. But I think you might be scaring them off."

"What do you mean?"

"You give the impression of being very anxious or desperate. You need to play a little hard to get, let the guys pursue you. But you also have to get out and about and be seen. This place is good for meeting people."

"Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I'm not very good at the social scene."

"School just started so I don't know hardly anybody. But I'll try to make some introductions. Just don't come on too strong. Be yourself."

"I guess what makes me so nervous is sex. I'm still a virgin and deathly afraid that after a date or two the guy will want to fuck me. I don't want that to happen, at least not yet. And I don't know if I would be strong enough to say no."

"Not every guy is a pussy hound. And many girls date for a long time before they have sex. You're putting too much pressure on yourself. Did you do any dating in high school?"

"No. There were several guys that I liked and we did things together but always as a crowd. I had a couple of girl friends who were shy like me and we sort of banded together. My sister and I are close."

12