A College Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

"Cathy, are you in there?" Mandy knocked several times.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

"You OK? You missed your first class."

"I just didn't feel up to it."

"How's your pussy? Still hurt?"

"Yeah, especially when I move. I didn't want to go to class, walking funny, like everyone would know what I did."

"I'm sure you are fine but how about we go over and see the nurse. She can make sure."

We had to wait about an hour to see her and then I had to wait outside.

"What did she say?"

"I'm ok. She said my hymen is thicker than most and that's why it hurt and bled so much. She asked if my boyfriend's penis was big and I said yes. She said a bigger one tears the hymen more. She said to take some aspirin or Tylenol and stay in bed today. And I should make my boyfriend wait a few days before he puts his big cock back in. She smiled when she said that."

Cathy was feeling much better a couple of days later but decided to wait a week.

****

"Mandy, would you eat my pussy first? You did such a super job that other time and it would help me relax and get my juices going."

"Sure," as she nudged her lips aside and plunged her tongue deep. Within minutes Cathy's pussy tightened, releasing a flood of hot juices as she climaxed. She quickly turned onto her stomach and spread her legs.

"I'm ready, Bobby." She held Mandy' hand for reassurance.

This was my favorite position to fuck and her bubble butt was so enticing. I coated my cock and her pussy with lotion. My thumb gently rubbed her clitoris as I slid a finger between her lips. I pushed my finger inside, then two, stretching her vagina. Then I replaced my fingers with my cock, pressing the head to her vagina, and pushed. She took a deep breath as I penetrated half way on the first thrust.

I was already past where her hymen had been. "You ok?"

"I'm fine. It doesn't hurt this time and feels really neat. God, your cock is big but I want more, go deeper."

I had been waiting for this moment for three weeks. Her nearly virginal pussy tightly grabbed my cock as she took more and more of my big cock. Several more strokes and I was balls-deep. My cock bumped something firm, her cervix. Mandy loved the feeling when we did it but said some girls found it too sensitive. So I backed off just a bit. In and out, slowly, faster, I varied my thrusts, trying to gauge her responses. Her hips started to move slightly in unison with my strokes.

As I got near my own orgasm I changed to long, deep strokes, pulling out and using my hand to guide my cock back into her vagina. Then bottoming out. Back out, then pounding deep, banging against her cervix.

"Damn that feels so good, Bobby. Keep going. Make me your slut. What a great cock! Oh, baby. Oh.... Here I come." She squealed and struggled as her climax came in shuddering waves, setting me off. We lay side by side, satiated.

"This was absolutely the most exciting day of my life. Thank you so much, Bobby. And thank you Mandy for being here and for sharing your man with me."

"Of course and only fair since Bobby let us share the other night. This doesn't have to be a one-time thing. In fact, we were hoping that all three of us would become close lovers. Would that be all right with you?"

"Oh, absolutely. I can't believe how lucky I am to have met you both. In less than four weeks I have left behind my fears and my virginity and now experienced this! Mandy, I want us to spend lots of time in bed together. And Bobby, my pussy is yours anytime you want.

"Cathy, I want to taste you for the first time with Bobby's cum."

She spread her legs wide, her swollen lips parted, a little cum showing between her lips. Mandy slid between her legs and licked and sucked her still-gaping pussy.

The three of us became best friends as well as lovers. We had several classes together and shared notes and worked on assignments together. By far the biggest problem was our dorm rooms. They were small with a small bed, not conducive for two people to sleep but adequate for sex. But there were now three of us. We decided to look for an apartment for the next semester, figuring if we combined the cost of three dorm rooms we could probably afford something.

Eventually we found a small apartment in a converted house near the campus. Its main feature, at least to us, was the king bed, the only small apartment we found with one. Our combined budget was adequate. I signed the lease to start at the beginning of next semester and we gave notice on the dorm rooms.

Christmas break found us each back with our own families. Upon returning to school we had the usual flurry getting ready for school and our new apartment. One of the first things we did was to christen the bed. I fucked Mandy, then Cathy ate her pussy. The girls played with my cock until it was ready again, then I fucked Cathy and Mandy ate her out. As the saying goes, a good time was had by all. And then some.

"Mandy, do you like anal sex? I haven't seen you and Bobby do it."

"We've done it a few times but I prefer pussy fucking. Bobby's really almost too big for me. Smaller cocks fit me better.

"So Bobby wasn't your first lover?"

"Another guy was my first. He was older, mid-twenties, with a way about him. We went hot and heavy for a month and then he dumped me. Anyway it wasn't love, just sex, and I didn't expect it to last."

"I was wondering, Mandy, what people think of our arrangement?"

"Oh, I expect they think you and I are doing it and Bobby is fucking us both. I would say, all in all, it enhances our reputations as being hot stuff."

"I would expect so," Cathy laughed. "What do you think, Bobby?"

"Well I can tell you that any guy is turned on by the idea of two girls going down on each other. That's why you see so much of it in porn. I certainly like watching you two. And with me involved you don't get labeled as lesbians. As for me ... "

"Yeah, what about you?" Mandy jumped in.

"Everyone figures I'm fucking you both. So the guys envy my situation and the girls probably figure I must be quite the stud. I can't lose!"

"You do if we cut you off," Cathy retorted with a laugh. "They would be even more impressed if they knew about your big cock."

"Have you ever had two guys at once?" she asked, turning to Mandy.

Mandy looked at me. "Yeah, a few times. You ok if I tell her, Bobby?"

I nodded to go ahead.

"Bobby and I were both still living at home and didn't have a good place to fuck. Motels were way too expensive. A guy that worked with Bobby offered to let us use his apartment while he was out. That was great and Bobby got his first pussy.

Anyway, one time we overslept after fucking and were still in bed when he returned. He saw us sprawled out on the bed, nude. He stared at me and I brazenly stared back, then covered myself with a sheet. Later I went to the bathroom and on the way back went into the living room. I stood before this guy, Stan, showing off my body. He stuck a finger in my pussy! Flustered and horny, I went back to Bobby. Then I went back out and invited Stan to join us in bed."

"Wow, that's really cool. So he fucked you?"

"Bobby did me again, then Stan. He was about twenty-five and had lots of experience with girls. It was fun and we got together several times until school started. I always had a great time, two cocks. And Bobby got to learn some things."

"I hope you don't mind me being so inquisitive. It turns me on to hear about your sexual experiences."

"Anyone else and I'd have shut up long ago. No, I don't mind since we all keep our confidences. You asked one time if I had done anal. The first guy, the one that took my virginity, fucked me in the ass. I was really sore the next day. We did it a few more times. I guess he stretched me out and it went ok.

"When Bobby and I started dating I wanted to try it again but was afraid his cock wouldn't fit. It didn't so Stan fucked me in the ass and I had Bobby do my pussy. At the same time! It was a little wild trying to coordinate our movements but lots of fun.

"School started, Stan was gone, and it was just Bobby and me until you came along."

"So do you miss having two cocks?"

Mandy looked at me. "Yeah, sometimes. I mean I'm totally satisfied with Bobby. He has a bigger cock than that guy and he's become a super lover. Well, you should know. And now you and I are also playing together and I like that very much."

"And Bobby gets two pussies to eat and fuck."

"Yep, two pussies. You a happy camper, Bobby?"

"You bet." I put my hands between their legs and inserted a finger in both pussies. They fondled my cock and a bit later we were fucking again.

****

The rest of the semester flew by. The three of us were good students and getting mostly A's. When we weren't studying we were in bed. I became thoroughly acquainted with both girls' bodies and they did with mine.

Summer came. Fortunately, Mandy and I live close to each other so we continued dating. Our parents knew we were sexually active at school and allowed us to sleep over at either home. Our relationship with Cathy was a closely-held secret, however.

Start of a new year and the three of us were back together but with one significant change: Cathy had met a boy who was now a freshman here. Their relationship was totally platonic and she was sure he was a virgin. It didn't seem possible to keep him from eventually finding out about us, especially since Cathy was living in our apartment. What to do?

"He's going to find out sooner or later, probably sooner. What are your intentions with him?" Mandy asked.

"I really don't know. We are just friends and went out on several dates."

"He's a good looking guy. I think you better decide pretty soon if you want to be more than friends before some other girl grabs him."

"I hadn't thought about that. He's shy around girls, like I was around boys."

"What do you think would happen if he found out you are fucking Bobby and me?"

"Probably be shocked all to hell. It wouldn't be good."

Mandy and I wondered how she was going to handle this situation. She never said anything about getting serious with the boy, much less having sex with him.

"Can I talk with you guys about this situation," Cathy asked early that evening.

"I've been trying to sort out my feelings about Jim. I'm definitely attracted to him even though absolutely nothing has happened. But on the other hand the two of you are so very important to me. So I either lose Jim or you guys, seems to me."

"Try to think back to when you were dating him last summer. Did he turn you on? I know you said nothing happened but did you wonder what it might be like? To have sex with him?"

"Not at first. We were neighbors and played together as kids. I wanted to go to see some movie and no one else was interested. Jim piped up and said he would go with me. That was our first date. The last time we went out before school started I hugged and kissed him and he kissed back."

"That's it, one kiss? Not much to get a girl's juices going."

"Well, he is rather shy. Mandy, you're a girl, what should I do?"

"Seduce him. Borrow somebody's dorm room and play kissy face. Next date, suck his cock. The third time fuck him. You know, what you and Bobby did. Then bring him to me and I'll fuck him. That ok with you, Bobby? We make him part of our little group. You get two cocks, I get two cocks. I'm assuming you would be willing to share him."

Later Mandy and I talked. "What do think she's going to do?"

"I don't think she wants to give us up, so I expect she will dump him."

"Dump him rather than fuck him?"

"Actually I think she would do that but he seems so wet behind the ears and not ready for an accelerated sexual seduction. And even if that were to work I don't see him able to handle our relationship. I think he gets dumped."

****

"I have a date with Jim tomorrow night and will use Alice's dorm room. I'm hoping I can unleash his inner libido, assuming he has one. Wish me luck."

Later that evening:

"Much, much better than I could have hoped for. I came right out and told him I had been sexually active and was interested in him as a lover. Then he admitted that he had fucked a friend of his sister. He said they were hot and heavy for a couple of weeks before she moved on. He thought I was a virgin and was afraid to make advances and scare me off.

"I sucked his cock. Next time we plan to fuck. I still have no idea how he would react to our arrangement and not sure how to even broach the topic. First things first, I guess."

"What's his cock like?"

"Not quite as big as yours, Bobby, but good. It was easier to suck and, I expect, better for ass fucking."

"Well, that might throw the ball back into your court, Bobby. Assuming he wants to join in, that ok with you?"

It wasn't what I wanted. I like things just as they are: Two pussies just for me. Sharing with another cock means half as much for me. Our apartment only had one bedroom. Four would fit on the king bed if everyone was friendly. Mandy and Cathy certainly were, but the new guy Jim was an unknown. A year earlier Stan, the guy I worked with, had sex with Mandy. So we both were up close to each other's cock. And we did both fuck her, ass and pussy. Would the girls want to do some dp? Probably.

A few days later, "Success, guys. Jim and I fucked. He was surprisingly talented, good enough to give me an orgasm. He kept going and I had a second orgasm just as he filled me with his cum. I think you will be satisfied if you fuck him."

"So what's next?"

"I suppose another date or two before I tell him about you guys."

****

"I've run into a problem," Cathy said. We were going to use Alice's dorm room again but she's already going to be busy. Some new guy she met. I hate to cancel out on Jim and that got me to thinking. How about if I invite him over here? I'll tell him about the problem with Alice's room and that we can use my apartment. He already knows that I share the rent with both of you.

"What he doesn't know is there's only one bedroom, only one bed. So he will quickly put two and two together and get three, so to speak. Assuming he doesn't storm out, I'll tell him about us and fuck him silly before he gets away."

Mandy and I made ourselves scarce for a couple of hours. His car was still out in front when we returned, a good sign, a very good sign. We went over to Ernie's and had a beer. Jim was gone when we got back.

"Well?"

"He already knew! Somebody told him that the three of us were dating and he figured that meant sex. Of course the one bedroom and bed confirmed it. I got on top and rode him. He came first but I was only a minute behind and it wasn't 15 minutes later he was doing me doggy position. Then we went into the kitchen and had a beer and I told him the whole story while playing with his cock. It was either the story or my hand, or likely both, but he was soon hard as a rock.

"We fucked again. By this time my pussy was gushing with three loads of his cum. I decided to go for broke and told him (I didn't ask) to eat my pussy. I could feel pussy juice and his cum running down the crack of my ass.

"He kissed me on the lips and moved down to my tits, taking each one into his mouth. Would he go lower, I wondered? Yes! He kissed down to my belly button, just a few inches away from my pussy and then he licked me. My pussy was on fire as he fucked me with his tongue. I spread my lips and he placed his whole mouth on my gaping pussy. He licked and sucked and I had a series of small climaxes. Finally, I told him no more, I was too sensitive down there.

"We fell asleep intertwined and woke up sometime later. I totally lost track of time and hoped you wouldn't be back too soon. Anyway we were refreshed by the short nap and Jim wanted to fucked me again. My pussy was a little sore but I wouldn't deny him. We talked afterwards and I told him that I planned to continue my relationship with the two of you but also wanted to date him."

"What did he say to that?" Mandy asked.

"He was confused. He has met you guys but doesn't know you. How about I invite him over here? No sex, just a get-together?"

We did some double-dating during the next several weeks. Going out, movie, and some of the school events. Cathy split her time between his dorm room and our place. That made Jim a little jealous, which was probably good. Mandy decided it was time to tell all.

"Just so there's no misunderstanding, how about we talk a little about us? Bobby and I met a year and a half ago. I had just broken up with my first boyfriend. Since we both lived at home, a guy that worked with Bobby let us use his apartment. Once thing led to another and Bobby's friend joined us in bed. That ended when we started school.

"We met Cathy about a year ago. I understand she has told you all about our relationship. She's a really nice girl, as you have found out. Bobby was her first. Second semester we rented this apartment and have lived together since then. Cathy and I have sex, pussy eating, and she fucks Bobby. We have become very close and are totally comfortable in our relationship.

"I hope you aren't too upset. Cathy likes you and would like you to join our group, and we have agreed. You can fuck me and Cathy would be fucking you and Bobby. With two cocks in the apartment there would be lots of sharing and swapping back and forth. But no guy-guy stuff. Does all that sound ok to you?"

"Yes, Cathy has pretty much told me the same. I hope I can fit in since my sexual experience before Cathy was limited. I've never seen anyone have sex and watching Bobby do Cathy might be disturbing at first. But on the other hand I think you a real fox and I'm looking forward to fucking you. What about sleeping arrangements?"

"Keep your dorm room, our king bed is fine for fucking and some sleepovers. But this apartment is pretty small and you need your room to study. Cathy or I might well spend the night there from time to time. Sound OK to everyone?"

We nodded agreement.

"Good. No time like the present to get started. Cathy, how about taking Jim into our bedroom and Bobby and I will use the sofa. Then we switch."

Mandy laid on the sofa, one leg on the back, the other on the floor. Spread like this her pussy was easily accessible. I moved between her legs and could already smell her arousal. She spread her lips, exposing her vagina. I licked up and down between her lips, touching her clitoris with my tongue tip, then down until I reached her anus.

Up and down, clitoris to anus, I made love to her with my tongue. Her juices were flowing as she humped against my face and I knew she was close. I sucked her now erect little clitoris into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. She pulled my head to her crotch and exploded.

Quickly bending over the sofa arm, her butt in the air, she offered her pussy to me. I held her hips as my hard cock found her hole and thrust into her gushing pussy. I looked up to see Cathy and Jim, arm and arm, watching us. Both were nude.

"We have an audience," I told Mandy.

She looked up. "Hi, guys. Have a seat, I think Bobby's pretty close. And Jim, you are welcome to sloppy seconds."

I refocused on pounding into Mandy. Now I switched to long strokes, pulling out until only my cock head was inside, then slowly entering until my cock touched her cervix. She shivered each time. Faster and faster I went as my orgasm approached. Her pussy lips and my cock were coated with foamy liquid.

"Almost there, honey," I warned.

"Me too. Do it."

We came together and stayed coupled for a minute. Her pussy made a sucking sound as I pulled out. I turned to Jim and motioned him over. Moments later he plunged his cock into her gaping pussy. Cathy and I watched for a minute and then went into the bedroom. She spread her legs and I ate her, Jim's cum and all, and then we fucked.