A College Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard laughter coming from the shower. "Sounds like Jim's going to fit in ok," I commented to Cathy as we snuggled together.

"He got really turned on watching you fuck Mandy. I did too. When you pulled out your big cock, all slippery with foam, her pussy was so totally exposed and wide open. He sure didn't waste any time slipping into her," she added with a laugh. "How about if I suck your cock and get it going again? You can either cum in my mouth or my pussy."

It took a few minutes to work me back to hardness. Cathy got on top and rode me hard and then we took a shower together. Jim left to get some sleep in his dorm room. Fortunately, the next day was Sunday so we had all day to recover. Jim showed up in the early afternoon.

"Well, Jim, did you have a good time?" Mandy asked as she met him at the door with a kiss.

"God, yes, mind blowing. After Cathy and I finished we could hear you two still fucking. I had never seen anyone have sex and wanted to watch. It was so erotic with Bobby pounding into you and you humping back against him. Damn, Bobby, you have a big cock!"

"We like it, don't we Cathy? But yours is no slouch, plenty big and a perfect size for sucking. Bobby's too big to comfortably do anal so you can have our nearly virgin asses."

"So what's the agenda for today?" I asked.

"I think all four of us should use the bed, fuck and switch," Cathy suggested. "That sound ok? Jim, I want you to watch Bobby and me."

We were side by side with the girls on their tummies. My cock was deep in Cathy as Jim slid into Mandy.

"Time to switch," Cathy declared. This was something the three of us had done many times but new for Jim. Then we switched back again. Cathy and I climaxed nearly together but Jim shot his wad before Mandy was ready.

"Bobby, eat me, I haven't cum," she asked. "Jim, you need to do Cathy."

My face was plastered to Mandy's pussy so I didn't see his expression. I expect it was one of surprise and probably unease.

"Do it, honey, eat me," Cathy implored while she pushed Jim between her legs. "It won't taste any different than when you ate me after we fucked. I was so glad that you did it, now I need your tongue again."

Afterwards we cleaned up and went out for pizza, then fucked again.

Monday was a school day. We were serious students and school came first (some of the time). It wasn't until the next evening that the four of us had sex. A day later Cathy spent the night with Jim and I had Mandy to myself. Friday night we went out partying, our first outing since Jim joined the group.

We needed a bigger apartment for next semester. Jim gave up his dorm room and moved in with us. We kept the king bed for one of the two bedrooms and most weekends it got the most use. Other times we split into couples using both bedrooms. The girls pretty much shared Jim and me equally.