A College Education Pt. 03

Story Info
Mandy is pregnant, Cathy and Bobby become a couple.
6.3k words
4.54
10.4k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

"Guys, I need to tell you something," Mandy announced one afternoon in March. "I'm pregnant!"

Stunned silence. "Oh, lord, you can't be." "How did that happen?" "Are you sure?"

"Well, I suppose it happened because someone fucked me. And yes, I just came from the doctor."

More stunned silence.

"What are you going to do? Are you going to keep it?" Cathy asked.

"You mean, abortion? I couldn't do that. I'm due September 25th,, will finish out this semester and then go home and have the baby. After that I just don't know, maybe give it up for adoption. Right now I can't think straight."

This was certainly an unplanned and exceedingly disruptive development.

"I don't suppose there's any way to know whether the baby is mine or Jim's?"

"DNA. And maybe after it's born since you have blond hair and Jim's is dark. But does it really matter?"

"If it's mine, I would be responsible," I rushed to reassure her. "We could get married."

"Thank you for that but we're too young to get married. And I really don't want to know. I love you both."

Everything was in turmoil for days.

"I'm really horny and want to fuck. Both of you," she declared one night. "You too, Cathy. Come eat my pussy and then I need two cocks. Badly."

For the remaining two months of school we pretended that everything was normal. In May Mandy was showing and we were afraid to hurt her with our cocks. She checked with her doctor who said no problem for another two months. Perhaps it was the hormones but she was horny all the time.

School ended and I returned home. Mandy went to her aunt's in Connecticut for her last months and to have the baby. We stayed in touch via Facebook. She met with counselors and decided she was too young to properly bring up the baby and put it up for adoption. Cathy and I lived only a three-hour drive apart so we got together frequently during the summer.

"Who did it look like, Mandy?" I was dying to know. "Jim or me?"

"Hard to tell, Bobby, it could have been either of you. But it's not."

"What?"

"Everyone wondered how I could get pregnant, being on the pill. Of course it's not quite 100%, but there's more to the story. A three weeks before Christmas break my prescription ran out. My doctor wanted to see me before renewing it. Well, you know me, always busy. I knew you were going to visit your relatives in California so I could safely skip the pills for a little while.

"Bad decision as it turned out. Really bad. You were gone and I got horny. And then I bumped into Eric, that older guy that I first fucked. We hooked up several times. I'm sure he's the father, the timing's right. Anyway it doesn't matter now since I gave the baby up."

"I cheated on you and I'm sorry. I've decided to wait out a year before going back to school. My uncle has a business here and offered me a job. We can stay in touch, Bobby." This was a goodbye.

I contacted Jim to verify he was coming back in the fall. With one less person to share the apartment cost we needed to downsize. I did some looking and found one that had a convertible sofa plus one bedroom with a queen bed. That would have to do.

So now we were three. I really missed Mandy. Aside from the long relationship I enjoyed the two pussy arrangement. Cathy giggled and said she was now going to be one well-fuck girl. The sex was good and both of us ate creampie without regard to the source. We also dp'd her, Jim in her ass, me in her pussy.

A few weeks later, "Bobby, I think you and Jim are both so great but things are different without Mandy. Our loving was softer and sensitive compared with the strong fucking you and Jim give me. Don't get me wrong, I love your cocks.

"But I'm really feeling uncertain about things. How do you really feel about me? I mean, you and Mandy were a couple and then I came along. I wasn't surprised that a horny teenager would welcome another pussy to your bed. The sex was super and I always felt you liked me as a person, I mean, besides my pussy. This summer was extra special, just you and me.

"I spend a lot of time thinking about us. I like the sex, two cocks for me. But I'm searching for something more, a deeper relationship. I guess what I'm trying say -- god, this is so hard."

She stopped to wipe her eyes. Uh, oh, this a 'dear john'? I am being dumped. Damn, damn.

"Bobby, I love you. I want to be your girl, just you."

She looked at me, tears running down her face.

"Cathy, you are beautiful, loving girl. I like being around you, you make me laugh, and we are very good in bed together. This past summer was also very special for me. I fell in love with you but didn't know how things would be when school started. There's no one I would rather be with. No one."

"Not even Mandy?"

"No, things are different now and I don't expect us to reconnect."

"You mean because of the baby? Don't be hard on her. That big cock of yours pumped lots of cum to her cervix. You might be the father."

"Mandy says no, it was someone else."

"Oh."

We told Jim when he returned. He accepted our decision and promised to find another place to live as soon as possible. It took the better part of a week before he moved out, which was a little awkward.

With only one pussy and one cock between us we spent less time in bed than before. But it was definitely quality time and gave us more time to be social with our friends. It was obvious that Cathy and I were now a couple. Those that knew us last year asked about Mandy and I just said she was taking a year off. One of the girls asked Cathy if Jim was now 'available'. Cathy said he's a really nice guy and very good in bed and go for it.

Now we were just another dating couple and lost our aura of sexual wildness. But back at our apartment she and I were as adventurous as ever. Cathy loved sucking my cock and eventually was able to take all of me. It was a struggle given my size. I perfected my pussy eating skills for both before and after sex.

We tried many positions but our favorite for energetic fucking was doggy. We had several variations, most commonly Cathy laid on the bed, me on top. Sometimes she was on the floor, butt up in the air. Sometimes I did her from the rear, bending over the sofa arm or kitchen table.

We both liked her on top so she could control the action. I preferred reverse cowgirl to watch my cock slide in and out of her tight pussy. Cathy liked cowgirl so she could kiss me as we fucked. If our day was really full we just snuggled in bed, spooning. Usually my cock got hard and she lifted a leg to give me access. Occasionally we fell asleep, my cock still inside until it fell out as I moved around. It was a most pleasant way to end a day.

The weeks flew by. Our studies were going well, both getting almost all A's. I had not met her parents nor had she met mine. We spent Thanksgiving with my folks. They knew that Mandy and I had split and were much taken with Cathy.

"I think you found a winner there," mom said. "Smart and great personality. I liked Mandy but Cathy is a real gem."

"I think so too. She might be the girl for me." Mom is very perceptive so her complements were meaningful.

At Christmas we visited her parents in Seattle. I had no idea that they were well-to-do. Their house is immense on a full acre. Must have been worth a couple of mill at least. And I was surprised how young they are. Cathy said her mom was only 17 when she had her, a high school romance that they made work. George, her dad, is a big-time executive with Google, thus the money.

Cathy warned me that she never told them about Jim. They did know that she had joined Mandy and me and that I took her virginity. I hoped they didn't hold me responsible for seducing their innocent daughter, even though it was true. I needed not have worried. Cathy said her parents liked me and that the threesome last year was old news.

"Cathy has told us how you guys met. George and I were pretty wild in our earlier years. We know eighteen-year-old hormones are powerful. We are glad that you and our daughter have settled down. She tells me how smart you are, straight A's in computer science."

"After you graduate, I'll see what I can do to get you some job interviews," her father added.

The months continued to fly by and summer was near.

"What are we going to do?" I asked. Her home and mine were 250 miles apart. The prior summer we were together fairly frequently on weekends but that didn't seem near enough anymore.

"I have already talked with mom and dad and they understand the situation. They will rent an apartment for us, close but not too close to them. And dad says he can get a summer internship for you. That would enhance your marketability when you graduate. How does that sound?"

"Terrific. Seems like we are making some long term plans. Are you ok with the direction we are going?"

"Bobby, you're the guy for me. I knew it last year but was afraid to show my feelings since you and Mandy were so close. I figured no chance for me."

"Then we should get engaged and get married after we both graduate! How's that sound?"

She squealed and hugged me in a death grip. "Oh, honey, that would make me so happy. Of course, yes, yes! Damn, two years until I graduate, god, that's a long time. But we have each other. When can we tell our parents?"

"How about we call them right now?"

We also spread the word among our friends. That summer was delightful. The apartment was nice and her dad came through with an internship with a company he had part ownership in. Cathy volunteered at a local pet rescue facility.

"Four-day weekend coming up, Bobby. How about we go someplace?"

"I suppose we have been stuck here. Have anything in mind?"

"Well, Barb and I were talking. You remember Barb, you met her and her boyfriend at that BBQ. Anyway, we were thinking maybe drive down the coast a bit and go to Jones Beach. It's supposed to be warm."

"And very crowded. Are you thinking about them going with us?"

"Growing up, she was my best friend. I'd rather we go with someone than just by ourselves."

"Might be hard to get rooms."

"If it's OK with you, we will get working on reservations and anything else we need. One thing I know I need is a new suit. What's yours like?"

"Old, shabby, certainly out of style. OK, we'll do it."

A few days went by. "You were right, Bobby, rooms are hard to get. Very hard. We have one reserved, it's a bit pricy and we'll keep looking."

"And what about your friends?"

"Well, that's just it. So far we only have one room but it has two beds. I know, I know...."

"Let's call the whole thing off, Cathy. If we went somewhere as a get-away, I want us to spend time together. That means fucking. And I'm not doing it with someone else in the same room."

"We will keep looking for a second room. In the meantime, I asked mom where to shop for suits. She suggested Tommy Bahama's. She said it has more designer-type stuff, much nicer than the run-of-the-mill places. How about we go there right after work tomorrow?"

"Wow, they really have some nice things. Pricy too. Mom said she would help out. Oh, look at this, it's beautiful but can you imagine paying $200 for so little? God, I would just die with embarrassment."

"Can I help you make up your minds?" the sales girl said.

"Yeah, do girls really wear suits like this one?"

"Most can't or shouldn't." She looked Cathy up and down. "But you can. It would look great on you and attract attention, that's for sure. If you want something a bit more conservative take a look at this one."

"Try them both on," I suggested.

"OK, but you stay there. Miss, I'm going to want your opinion." Cathy was blushing as she exited the fitting room. "I'm going to take both. The store will let me bring back this one if I chicken out. Now, how about you?"

"Over here are the men's. What are you looking for?" she asked me.

"I don't know, Cathy's going to decide."

She picked through the stack of suits. "I was thinking about something a little, uh ... "

"Form fitting? Maybe one of these. I think this would fit your guy."

"Here, Bobby, try it on. Let me know and I'll come in and give you my opinion."

"I don't think this is going to work, Cathy, it's too snug. Look at my crotch."

"Yeah, you are putting on a bit of a display but I don't mind. I'm proud of my guy. I'll ask her if there's a size larger."

"Nope, that's it. She's be here in a moment to give a second opinion."

"Definitely revealing, that's for sure. But I think it's the right size, at least for this style. Your guy just has a big package. It will go well with that bikini you picked out. If it were up to me, I'd get it."

Truth be known, I had a little exhibitionism in me. The idea of walking on the beach with Cathy in our new suits didn't bother me. We wouldn't know anyone, except her friends.

A week went by.

"Bobby, I have a confession to make. At first we were unsuccessful at finding two rooms, like I told you. Barb said she liked the idea of sharing a room, so we stopped looking."

"Why?"

"She says we are the most exciting, adventurous couple she knows. Her guy Earle is very conservative when it comes to sex. She was always pretty wild as we were growing up and would like him to open up. She suggested that we quit looking and just stay with the single room we reserved. It has two beds."

"What? Share, swap? No, not interested."

"No, No. Not that at all. No other cock is ever going in my pussy and your cock is only for me. What she wants to do, assuming you agree, is that we mess around some while they are also in the room. She's hoping that will lead to them having better sex."

"So you don't mind fucking as they watch?"

"No, we are very good together. I'm very proud of your big cock and don't mind showing it off."

****

We packed lightly for the three days and quickly checked into the motel. It was already nine in the evening and we ordered pizza delivery. Earle was 21 so he went out and bought some premixed margaritas.

"You tired, honey?" Cathy nudged me. "That drink really got to me. Long day."

She pulled the drapes closed and turned out the light, feeling her way to our bed. I knew, of course, that she intended us to have sex. We undressed in the dark and snuggled. Cathy took my cock in hand and licked and sucked. "This is just to get you started," she said in a stage whisper.

Then she turned over on her tummy. I felt her back side, my hand sliding between her legs. It was dark but I knew her body well. "Put it in, Bobby," another stage whisper. I was horny and she was ready, her pussy wet. I pounded away, my balls slapping against her ass, her pussy making gushing sounds as I moved in and out. It was a noisy fuck, which was the point.

"Oh, baby, so good. Keep going," this time no stage whisper. I maintained a steady pace, using long strokes. I was close.

"Oh, god, this feels so good. Oh, honey .... Damn! I'm going to come, Bobby. Fuck me hard!"

I grabbed her hips and slammed into her. As I felt her pussy muscles clench my cock I stayed deep, squirting cum against her cervix. I remained inside for a minute and then rolled to her side. We hadn't heard anything from the other bed other than some inaudible whispering and then nothing.

Cathy and I always sleep nude. The morning sun seeped through the drapes. Barb had her eyes open as I returned from the bathroom. I was flaccid but she got a good look. Cathy went next and also noticed that Barb was awake. Finally, we heard some stirrings and discreetly turned on our sides, away from the other bed. Minutes later they were back in bed and under a sheet.

"Let's put on a show, honey. Eat me."

There was some sunlight in the room and we would be exposed. Cathy pulled off the sheet and spread her legs wide and I assumed the customary position. I licked and sucked her pussy which still contained cum from the prior night. As I lapped away the room light came on. "Keep going, Bobby. They want to watch."

The thought of an audience energized us both and Cathy quickly exploded with a powerful orgasm. "I want on top."

She straddled my legs and aligned my cock with her pussy. The head penetrated and she wiggled around, getting situated, then slowly lowered herself. Damn, her pussy felt hot. She leaned over and kissed me, sharing the taste of her pussy.

"This is my favorite way to do it," she addressed her friends. "I can get him deep and I'm the one in control. I can go fast, slow, whatever I want."

She raised up until my cock slipped out. She rubbed the head up and down between her lips, and then placed the tip at her vagina and lowered her hips. Her juices were dripping from her pussy, coating my cock and crotch. She raised up again until just the head of my cock was inside, and lowered herself again. Ove and over she raised and lowered, each time my cock going another inch into her tight pussy.

Once I was fulling inserted she ground her mound against my crotch, the tip of my cock nudging her cervix. After a pause, she rocked back and forth using the full length of my cock. Her juices were flowing so heavily that my cock slid easily in and out. I thrust my hips upwards to meet her as our passion increased.

"I'm there," she announced as she ground her mound against my crotch. My cock hit bottom as her pussy muscles milked me. The pressure against my cock head against her cervix was exquisite and I pumped cum. Cathy collapse on top of me, motionless. When she got up cum dripped from her gaping pussy onto my chest. She cupped her pussy on the way to the bathroom. I laid there, my now flaccid cock flopped on my chest.

Our friends were sitting on the edge of their bed, her hand on his stiff cock. They were fucking by the time Cathy came back from the bathroom. We lay back on the bed and watched. Afterwards we congratulated them on giving us a great demonstration. Barb beamed and Earle had a shit-eating grin. "Poor thing," as she fondled his limp cock. Guess we will have to wait awhile. Anybody ready for breakfast?" She was clearly pleased with developments.

We briefly checked out the beach. It was still a little cool and few people were around. We ate at a little beach-side bistro. As it warmed up the beach became crowded as we expected for a July 4th long weekend. We went back to the room to change into our suits.

"Come on, Bobby, times a wasting. Here's your suit." She undressed in front of us and positioned her top triangles over her nipples. Not much else was covered. Then she stepped into the bottoms, in the process exposing her pussy. The triangle covered her pussy and not a bit more and the backside was between cheeks of her ass. She turned around to give us the complete look. The white of her suit contrasted nicely with her tanned body.

"What do you think? Too daring?"

Barb spoke first. "Every guy is going to mentally undress you, what little there is. That suit emphasizes your sexy body. Great choice!"

I undressed and pulled on my suit, adjusting my crotch to best accommodate my package.

"I picked out that one. I decided I wanted to show off my man."

We walked hand in hand along the water's edge, our friends following some distance behind. We moved out further, waist deep, and ducked down as the waves came in.

"You are putting on quite a display." The water caused her white suit to become nearly transparent. Her nipples clearly showed and the bottom had pulled tight against her pussy, leaving nothing to the imagination. She looked down and got red in the face.

"Oh, you can see everything."

"Don't be embarrassed, you have a super sexy body, might as well show off a little."

"More than a little. I didn't expect the water to do that. You're doing a little showing off yourself."

I looked down and my cock was now half-hard, making an obscene bulge in my suit. We rented some beach towels and spread them on the sand. I covered up with a discrete towel and Cathy turned on her tummy. Our friends joined just a few minutes later.

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers
12