A College Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great day, isn't it," Earle remarked.

"Cathy, you're going to get burned. Have you put on anything?"

"No, I better. Bobby, put some on me."

Barb took it from my hand and squirted onto Cathy's back.

"Oh, that's cold, Bobby! You used too much."

Her friend gradually worked downward, spreading lotion on her ass and between her cheeks.

"Don't, Bobby, there are people around." She turned her head and realized it was Barb.

"Oh, I thought Bobby was doing it." With no further reaction her friend resumed. She squirted more and Cathy spread her legs, giving Barb better access. She rubbed her lotion-coated finger between her legs, now sliding between her pussy lips. Suddenly Cathy shuddered as she orgasmed.

Getting up suddenly, she wrapped a towel around her. "Let's go, Bobby." Without waiting she headed back across the beach towards our motel. I hurried to catch up.

"I am so embarrassed; anyone could have seen us. God, I'm so bad! I've been horny all afternoon, walking around in our new swimsuits."

"Yeah, I was surprised how quickly you came. Some people walked by but I was focused on your ass. Even if they noticed, it doesn't matter. Nobody knows us. Do you think your friend wants to reconnect? Is that why she suggested this trip and the single room?"

"I didn't think so at the time. That was so long ago and she's had several boyfriends since. I figured she really liked Earle and was trying to get him to unwind. Now after what happened maybe she is still interested in me, and in you. She actually licked her lips as she saw you putting on your swim suit. I feel so ashamed. We made a promise to each other and I broke it."

"Well, just a little fooling around. No harm done."

"You're not mad?"

"No. Last night, this morning, our revealing suits, it keyed us all up. Things happen. Let's focus on each other, you and me, and enjoy our trip."

Her friends joined us about an hour later, uncertain what the reception might be.

"Hi," Cathy greeted them. "We were hoping you guys would be back pretty soon. We have enough for one margarita each, then dinner."

Earle bought more margaritas. Without preamble Cathy and I stood up and undressed each other while they looked on. I ate pussy and brought her to a good orgasm. Then we fucked, doggy this time, as Barb sucked Earle's cock.

"Oh, honey, that was fun. Now eat me again."

Barb stopped sucking and stared at us. "Is he going to eat you with his stuff inside?"

"Yes. It's one of the special things we like to do. He eats pussy so well and doing it with a full pussy is particularly exciting. Watch."

Of course having an audience gave me added incentive to do my very best.

"Some guys I dated wouldn't even go down on me. I wouldn't have dared ask any to do what you just did, Bobby. You don't mind the taste?"

"Mixed with Cathy's juices, it's all very sexy."

Barb resumed sucking Earle and a few minutes later he was pounding her pussy.

The next morning I slipped my cock into Cathy as we spooned. Barb nudged her boyfriend awake and soon both beds were creaking. We finished first and showered together. After getting dressed we decided to walk around the town and have lunch.

Back at the room we changed into our suits. Not nearly as self-conscious as yesterday, the four of us strolled along the water's edge. There were lots of kids our age around and the guys were none too subtle about checking out Cathy. Barb also got her fair share of appreciative stares.

"Bobby, girls sure notice your bulge. I love it! Let them imagine what it's like to fuck your big cock."

Barb gave me a dazzling smile as she stared at my crotch. Later we laid on beach towels and this time I applied the sun block to Cathy and Earle did Barb. Then they did us guys. "Turning you on, huh?" Cathy whispered. My cock was now half-hard, stretching the limits of my suit. Any more and the head might pop out of the waistband. She didn't help matters by pressing her hand against my bulge as she moved.

"You as turned on as I am?" she asked her friend.

"God, yes. You better ease up on Bobby, he just might outgrow that suit."

Cathy laid down next to me. The beach had become quite crowded and there was a constant stream of kids. A group of guys stopped to ogle the girls.

"Hi, guys," Barb greeted them. "What school you from?" She continued a stream of banter, giving them plenty of time to stare. Several girls walked by, one nodded in my direction and said something to the others. They giggled. My cock got harder.

"Let's go back to the room," Barb suggested. "I'm getting really horny. How about you, Earle?"

He took her hand and left. Cathy and I strolled along the beach, going from one end to the other and met lots of kids our age. We were invited to a private party at some big house a couple of miles away. They said our friends could also come.

"You can walk but taking a cab is better if you can get one. Might be a problem later, getting back."

When we got back to the motel Barb and Earle were just finishing a shower after sex. She gave us two thumbs up. We told them about the invitation. "We don't have any idea whose house it is or what will go on. Probably lots of kids our age and likely pot and maybe other drugs. We would want to stick together. And it costs $20 each. What do you think?"

An hour later we were exiting a taxi at some big hillside mansion. The party was already going strong. We worked our way in, finally finding the guys that invited us.

"Whose house is this?" I asked, looking around.

"I don't know. Someone rented it for the weekend and charges the $20 to cover the cost and make some money. Cash bar. Don't worry if you're not 21," he added with a laugh. "Have fun, keep close eye on your girls."

I had heard stories about girls' drinks getting spiked so we watched the bartender. Almost everyone had come directly from the beach that afternoon, still in swim suits and already pretty looped. We wandered around. The master bedroom was huge and already occupied by two couples. We watched for a minute and then continued to explore, finding most of the bedrooms upstairs also occupied. Most kids come on spring break to get laid.

We took our drinks and went out on the patio. There were several girls playing in the pool, nude, and twice as many guys in with them. One girl was pulled out by two guys and led over to a lounge chair. She pulled down their trunks and started sucking. Two other girls were fondling other cocks.

When we returned to the house the party was in full swing. One girl with only bikini bottoms was grinding against two guys and several girls were giving head. Another girl had her hands down the front of some guy.

"I'll bet all the bedrooms are full now," I observed. "Yeah, overflowing. I think we should go."

We were unable to get a taxi so we walked. It was a pleasant evening as we strolled along. Cathy and I were done for the day but her friends played around and we watched them fuck. It was just as well that we left the party when we did. The police showed up, responding to neighbor complaints, and arrested about a dozen for assorted drug offenses. Sunday morning, we headed home.

****

"Seemed like your guy was getting with the program, Barb."

"Much better. That's what I hoped would happen. Watching you guys fuck was a turn-on for both of us. Bobby sure has a big cock."

"Yeah, that he does and you saw how well he uses it. Between his tongue and cock, he always brings me off."

"Did he really eat you after you fucked? Cum and all?"

"That's something, isn't it? I mean, lots of guys our age won't even eat pussy."

"Tell me about it. I can count on one hand the number of times."

"Bobby likes doing it. He likes my pussy even if it's full of cum. He's a gem."

"If you ever get tired of him let me know," Barb said with a laugh.

"So how's it going with Earle? Is he a keeper?"

"No. I like his company and he did much better on the trip but just too uptight. I had a bunch of guys but he only had one girl before me. I try to coach him but he takes it as an insult to his masculinity. Guys can be so stupid.

"I need to apologize for that day on the beach, you know, when I was rubbing the lotion on your back. You have such a sexy butt and I remembered those times we had together. It just happened. I hope Bobby wasn't too pissed."

"He wasn't and shrugged it off as no big thing."

"Good. I felt bad. But later when I saw you on top fucking Bobby, it really turned me on. Your pussy was totally exposed. And, god, Bobby's cock! I couldn't get it out of my mine. It's bigger than any I've ever had and I wondered what it would feel like. But you guys are engaged."

"Yes, and very committed to each other. Two years ago it was Bobby, Mandy, and me. That was such a great time. She and I enjoyed each other and Bobby loved fucking our pussies. Then I brought Jim into our little group. Bobby was never too keen on a second guy, he liked having Mandy and me all to himself."

"I'm ready to dump Earle. Would you be willing to share your pussy with me?"

"God, Barb, I don't know. Sure, I remember the fun you and me and my sister had. But we were so much younger and I was still a virgin. It was a great way to relieve tensions. But to do it now, I just don't know."

"What about Bobby? Would he turn down the opportunity to fuck me?"

"When we got engaged I made him promise that his cock was only for me. If he fucks you he might feel free to fuck others too. He's good looking and I see how girls notice him. The door opens, who knows what happens next. And my pussy is off limits to any other cocks."

"I understand. If he were my guy I would want to lock up his cock. Well, anyway, now you know I'm interested. And as far as Earle is concerned, one way or another I'm going to find another cock."

****

"I stopped by Barb's place after work. That's why I was late."

"She doing ok? How it going with her guy?"

"OK, but she doesn't see him as long-term potential. She also apologized for that incident on the beach."

"Where she rubbed your ass with lotion and made you cum?"

"Yeah, that one. And she said she would like to fuck you."

"Oh? And you said what?"

"That I made you promise that your cock was only for my pussy. She plans to dump her boyfriend and would like to establish a relationship with me. And with you if I let her. She and I would play together, much like we did back when. And she wants to be fucked by your big cock. That's what she was proposing."

"And what did you say to that?"

"That we were engaged and made commitments to each other. Do you find her attractive?"

"Of course. Cute, great body. Are you wanting to play with her?"

"She's been my very best friend since grade school. Teenage years can be very unsettling for girls: our bodies are changing, boys are interested, and there's that matter of virginity. My sister and Barb and I helped each other get through those years. Our July 4th trip rekindled some feelings for her but I am torn between those feelings and my commitment to you."

"So if I say ok, you and she would have sex, eat pussy?"

"Yes."

"And would you want me there or not?"

"I don't know. I don't want to hide anything from you but I'm nervous that you might want to fuck her."

We talked some more. I had misgivings but gave my ok. It was just for a few weeks. I had always enjoyed watching Cathy and Mandy eat each other. I rationalized that this wouldn't be any different but back then I also got to fuck both girls. That wasn't going to happen now.

Cathy decided their first time should be without me so I made myself scarce. When I returned Barb was gone and Cathy was in the living room, watching TV.

"Well, how did it go?"

"Fine. She did a good job. And I had better technique compared with years ago and bought her off twice."

"So there will be a next time?"

"If it's ok with you. You can watch if you want."

A few days later they were together again. Barb sprawled out on the sofa, one leg up on the sofa back, the other on the floor. Cathy munched away with her talented tongue as I sat in the adjacent chair, fully clothed. Watching two girls go at it wasn't a new thing but seeing someone new made it more interesting.

Barb has a good figure, slightly fuller than Cathy's. When the girls switched places her pussy glistened with her orgasmic juices, very enticing. I was getting horny and looked forward to fucking Cathy as soon as Barb left.

"Oh, very nice. I liked that even better than the first time." She looked over at me and smiled. "Did you enjoy the show, honey? You ready to fuck me?"

This I didn't expect. "Now? Are you sure?"

"I feel bad that you are sitting there with that big bulge in your crotch. You've been a good boy and need a reward. Don't you think, Barb?"

OK, I can play along. I stood up and undressed. My cock was rock hard, jutting out at a 45-degree angle. Barb scooted over to give her room and Cathy bent over the sofa arm, wiggling her ass. I lined my cock up and pushed into her slippery tunnel. I hit bottom on my second thrust. Holding her hips, I fucked her hard.

The remaining weeks of summer the three of us got together many times. Holding true to my promise I never fucked Barb although it was struggle.

The next year, my senior year, her junior, flew by. I graduated with honors and continued the internship. I was offered an assistantship at the University, which was perfect so we could stay together. The professor promised a strong recommendation when I went job hunting.

Another year and Cathy graduated, second in her class. Our wedding was booked for July 16th in Seattle. Her parents celebrated her graduation and our wedding with a honeymoon cruise. Barb had a new boyfriend and moved to Austin but came back for the wedding as maid of honor. She spent the night with us and Cathy was generous with my cock. The next morning, we said our goodbyes and left on our honeymoon.


12