A College Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He went on to fuck lots of girls before we met," Isabel added. "I was in bed with his sister. We had been lovers for some time but this time he interrupted us. A few minutes later he took my virginity. We started dating but things didn't go too well at first. He told me I was boring in bed and that upset me greatly. I loved him and would do anything to keep us together, but I didn't know what to do.

"Jorge had a solution. He had the prostitute join us in bed. He made me watch while he and the girl fucked, with her giving me commentary. Then she ate me and I did her. The next day we got together again, this time Jorge fucked me while she coached me.

"We had several sessions together, each time I learned more and more. Now Jorge says I'm the best he's ever had. I would like to believe that and he does seem very satisfied. We are totally committed to each other. Two years ago we came to this resort and met another couple. That was my first experience with another guy. Last year we decided to do it again, and now this year."

After dinner Cathy and I spent nearly an hour in bed. I made gentle love using my tongue, and then we practiced our newly learned techniques.

****

DAY THREE

"Good morning! Sleep well?" Jorge was bright and cheerful.

"Oh, yes. Slept like a rock," Cathy responded with a giggle.

"I thought you might," Isabel added. "Well, what's on the agenda for today?"

"I'd like to check out the beach, that ok with everyone?" I asked.

"Sure, but we need to rent a couple of those big umbrellas. I can't afford to get a suntan; it will affect my modelling. But you guys can have fun. Check out all the sexy girls and guys."

That's exactly what I had mind. Cathy, Jorge, and I walked along the water's edge, holding hands, Cathy in the middle. We made a very attractive three-some. A very sexy blond and two handsome guys with long, dangling cocks.

"Oh, look at the shells," she exclaimed. Bending over to pick up a couple, her pussy was well exposed from behind. "Oh, this is a pretty one."

Jorge and I looked at each other and laughed. "You are giving us quite a look, Cathy," he said.

"I know," she giggled. "You guys don't mind, do you? If I keep looking for shells, will your cocks get hard? Oh, well, two is enough, shells that is." She a devilish grin as she looked at our cocks, which were now half-hard.

"Behave, honey, there are other people around."

"I know but can't a girl show off a little?"

An hour later the four of us were in bed. Cathy was nestled between Isabel's legs, her butt up in the air. Jorge was sliding his big cock in and out of her gushing pussy. I patiently waited my turn, ready to fuck either my wife or Isabel, whichever one was ready first. As Isabel came and moved to the other side of the bed, Cathy lay down with Jorge's cock still pumping away.

I positioned my cock at Isabel's inflamed pussy and rubbed the head up and down the slit.

"I want your cock, Bobby. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Stick it in."

She was already keyed up and I dispensed with the slow build-up. I fucked hard and fast, my balls slapping against her crotch. She grunted each time my cock head banged into her cervix. I held her hips and pulled her back and forth onto my cock. I was fucking the most beautiful woman in the world and enjoying every moment. God, her tight pussy was gushing.

"Don't you dare come, Bobby. Keep fucking," she implored.

Cathy had sucked my cock that morning, just three hours earlier, so I wasn't quick on the trigger. I continued to pound away, our rutting so different than yesterday's sophisticated fuck. Isabel was now pushing back against me on each thrust. Moving one hand to her front, I massaged her stiff little nub, her clitoris.

"Oh, baby, oh honey, yes, I like that. Keep fucking me. So good .... Oh...." Her pussy clamped down on my cock, pushing me to the brink. A few more thrusts and I filled her with a blast of cum. Her pussy made a sucking sound as I pulled out, our combined juices dripping from her gaping pussy.

"Damn, Bobby, you really fucked my wife. Good job!"

"Come over here, honey, I want you to eat my pussy."

I had eaten creampie many times but mostly just mine. Sure, why not show off a little. Her pussy was swollen and gaping from the pounding from Jorge. A small amount of cum leaked out and undoubtedly there was much more inside. After my fuck with Isabel I felt I owed it to my wife and scooted between her spread legs.

"Oh, you going to eat her with my husband's cum inside?" Isabel asked. "Damn, that's hot. I want to watch. You too, Jorge. Then you can do me."

Apparently eating creampie had not been on the menu with Isabel and Jorge. I was proud that we could finally do a little showing off of our own. After I brought Cathy to an orgasm Isabel spread her legs and pulled her husband to her pussy.

Here it was, not even lunch time, and Cathy had come three times, once with my tongue, then with Jorge, and then the creampie. And she had sucked me and I fucked Isabel. This was the most exciting honeymoon anyone could ever hope for.

After lunch we explored more of the resort and then returned to our room for a much needed nap. Dinner was a five-course extravaganza that we capped off with drinks in the bar.

We didn't make it to breakfast but I feasted on creampie after Cathy and I fucked. It was a great way to begin a day and we had every expectation of much more sex. We met our friends at lunch and joined them in their suite afterwards. As a change of pace Isabel suggested that Cathy be our focus and then Isabel would have her turn that evening.

Isabel settled in between my wife's legs.

"Your wife is so lovely. She loves having her pussy eaten, doesn't she?" Jorge observed.

"Oh, yes. When she was much younger she and her sister and her best friend would do each other. Then later, when we met, she joined me and my girlfriend at the time. They had a good time and I liked to watch. Your Isabel is so beautiful, so sexy. I can't believe that I've had the opportunity to fuck her. I'm sure glad we met both of you. God, look at her sexy ass, with her pussy peeking out."

"We are both lucky guys. And our women are lucky too, handsome husbands with big cocks."

As we continued to watch Isabel eat Cathy, he rubbed his hard cock. "If you don't mind, I would like to fuck your wife first."

A few minutes later his cock was embedded in my wife. Her pussy lips, already swollen from Isabel's oral sex, were pushing in with every thrust. He brought her repeatedly to the brink of climax, each time backing off. "You ready, Bobby? This time she's ready to explode. I'm going to pull out and you shove in your cock. She won't last a minute."

He quickly pulled out of her gushing pussy and I quickly entered. Almost immediately I felt her pussy muscles clench my cock as she humped back against me in orgasm. I continued to thrust away as she had a series of orgasms and filled her pussy a minute later, probably the quickest I had cum in years. Jorge shoved his cock back in and climaxed a couple of minutes later.

"Oh, that was wonderful," Cathy murmured as she turned over, a smile on her face. "Two big cocks and lots of creampie. Bobby, you ready?"

Later at dinner Isabel was anticipating her turn. "Cathy, you were certainly well-fucked. I suppose you will remember this honeymoon for a long time. And I'm sure looking forward to this evening. I want you first, then Jorge. And Jorge, I want you to then eat me. Will you do that for me?"

Jorge shrugged his shoulders in acceptance.

****

DAY FOUR

"Well, what are we going to do today?" I asked at breakfast.

"I was thinking, honey, that I would like to spend some private time with Isabel. You guys can go do something while we play. That ok?"

Leaving the girls in the room, Jorge and I walked along the beach. There was another volley ball game in progress and we stopped to watch the jiggling boobs and floppy cocks.

"You and your wife are really fun people. Isabel was the one who suggested we hook up. Newlyweds at a naturalist resort, she said, was unusual and guessed, correctly, that we could have some fun together."

"I suppose this is an unusual place to honeymoon. Way back in college we talked about coming here, so now seemed the perfect opportunity. When we booked this place we certainly didn't anticipate doing things with others. Cathy thinks you are so sexy and Isabel is absolutely gorgeous."

"Well, we are sure having more fun this time than we had the two prior years with the other couples. One thing that surprised me was your willingness to eat creampie, not only yours but mine. Isabel would never have insisted I try it if you hadn't already did it. Your fault."

"My girlfriend back in college got me started. At the time, of course, it was my creampie. Later when Cathy brought another guy to our threesome, he and I did both girls. After a while it didn't seem to matter whose creampie it was."

"You sure surprised us. Have you ever, you know, tasted cum more directly?"

"You mean suck cock? No, that's not something I would do. To me creampie is a very personal, loving sort of thing. I did it lots of times with Cathy and my girlfriend. And after she fucked that other guy, his creampie didn't seem like such a big thing. I know most guys would never do it so that's what makes it so special for us. So eating Isabel after we fucked was your first time?"

"Yeah. She really wanted it and I didn't want to let you show me up," he said with a smile. "So we take something new back home. I wonder how our wives are doing?"

We didn't see them at lunch. Mid-afternoon Jorge and I were having drinks in the bar when they strolled in wearing smiles and nothing else.

"What are you drinking, Jorge?" Cathy asked.

"Pisco sours. Want some?"

"They're good, Cathy, it's the national cocktail of Peru and Chilean and made with pisco brandy," Isabel explained.

"Did you girls have fun?" Jorge asked.

"We had a nice day," Cathy responded. "We girls know how to eat pussy and Isabel had a toy."

"It's a life-sized dildo that Jorge and I use from time. I used it on Cathy while eating her pussy and then she used it on me."

"We have to get one, Bobby. It was almost like being fucked and eaten at the same time. Oh, tell them about lunch."

"We are so bad. Naturally we ordered room service. The other day it took almost an hour so we figured we had plenty of time to play. Not this time. I was between Cathy's legs when the waiter showed up. He got quite an eye full."

"Of course we did lots of girl talk," Cathy added. "It was a very relaxing day. What have you guys been up to?"

"Oh, the usual thing, strolling the beach, checking out the hot girls," I responded with a laugh.

"I hope you didn't embarrass yourself with an erection," Cathy poked me in the side.

"We did fine," Jorge joined in the banter, "until, that is, a couple of the volleyball girls came over. They were really cute, nice bodies, and flirted like crazy. They asked if we wanted to play but we explained we were married. Neither of us are any good at volleyball."

"What really happened?" Isabel asked.

"Nothing. We had lunch, walked the beach, and came here for a drink. Dull and boring compared to your fun."

Several pisco sours later Cathy and I stumbled back to our room. After a much-needed nap we had dinner and then back to our room to fuck.

****

DAY FIVE

"Do you know what I'd like to do, Bobby? We only have today and tomorrow left. How about if I spend the night with Jorge and you with Isabel? Just as couples."

"You sure that's what you want to do?"

"I know we have been doing everything together except those two times when Isabel and I did some private loving. I just think it would be so relaxing to spend a night in bed, one on one without the pressure to perform. Your cock gets so hard when you are fucking Isabel, and she loves when you eat her creampie. You could have the whole night to do whatever the two of you decide."

"And you and Jorge?"

"I would like to snuggle up to him, have him fuck me, fall asleep with his cock still in me. And wake up in his bed with his cock poking me in the ass. Then I return to our bed, my pussy full of fresh creampie for you. Doesn't that sound so erotic?"

"Have you talked with them?"

"No, but we will see them at breakfast."

"I sure hope you aren't getting emotionally involved with him."

"Honey, in two days we head home and will never see them again. But he certainly turns me on, a whole lot."

Cathy and I walked the trails above the beach and stopped for sandwiches at a roadside hut. Back in our room I ate her pussy and she sucked my cock and then we cleaned up for dinner.

"Hi, what have you guys been doing all day?" Isabel asked.

"We went up the hill. You can look down on the whole beach from up there. Quite a view. And then we went back to our room and messed around," Cathy explained.

"Were there a lot of people up there? They come from other places to look down on the beach area."

"Yeah, it was a little weird. Here Bobby and I were nude, walking hand-in-hand while others checked us out. Some of the guys called out to me but I didn't understand since they spoke Portuguese. And girls giggled and stared, especially at Bobby. I was really embarrassed. Funny, I have been nude around you guys and everyone else this whole week, and after the first day it didn't bother me a bit."

After dinner Isabel took my hand. "Bobby, how about you and me stroll down along the beach. It's so pretty with the stars out."

I looked back at Cathy, who gave me a big smile and nodded to go ahead.

"Relax, Bobby, nothing bad is going to happen. Jorge will fuck your wife just like he's done several times already. She will have a good time and rejoin you in the morning. That's all. He will be a perfect gentleman. And I'm sure looking forward to snuggling up to you."

****

OUR LAST FULL DAY

"Hi." "Hi."

"Is she gone?"

"Yes, just left to get some coffee and then back to their room."

"I brought you breakfast."

"Oh?"

"Creampie," she answered as she kissed me. "Jorge just filled me up." She laid on the bed and spread her legs. Her pussy was red and engorged and obviously just fucked.

"Come over here, my husband, and eat me and fuck me. Come on, honey, get over here. I need you."

Her pussy was indeed filled up, overflowing with his cum. It wasn't the first time I tasted his creampie, so what the hell. I lapped away as she expounded upon her time with him.

"He wanted me to suck his cock. I was a bit hesitant since it wasn't circumcised but it was ok. I like yours better. Anyway I sucked for just a few minutes before he pulled me up and moved me out to the balcony.

"'Jorge, we can't go out there. It's not dark yet,' I protested but he tugged me out anyway. He pointed to my left, and two rooms down a couple was fucking on their balcony. They waved. He bent me over the railing and pushed his hard cock between my legs, then entered. He cupped my breasts as he vigorously thrust in and out. It took a minute for me to get warmed up but then it was great.

"I'll bet we fucked for at least fifteen minutes. You know how he does, brings me close, then back down, then up again. We were sweaty from exertion and afterwards stayed coupled until his cock slipped out of my pussy. It was an awesome fuck, honey."

I continued to eat her pussy as she recalled their coupling, and she suddenly orgasmed moments later.

"So good, honey, god I like how you eat creampie but I need you in me now. Oh, you're not hard."

She sucked until I was ready and I pushed into her still gaping pussy. Two strokes and I was bumping her cervix. "Oh, that makes me tingle. So deep. Fuck me, honey."

Her hips rose to meet each thrust as I pounded away. She quickly climaxed and I rolled to her side after finishing several minutes later.

"That was very nice, honey. Let me finish telling you what Jorge and I did and then I want to hear about you and Isabel. So after we fucked on the balcony we called for room service to get some drinks. I suppose the waiter is used to seeing just-fucked couples but I was more than a little embarrassed. I think Jorge liked showing me off.

"A little bit later I rode him, reverse cowgirl so he could watch his big cock stretch my pussy. In the middle of the night I woke up as his cock pushed into me from behind. He was so gentle this time and I fell asleep moments after we finished.

"In the morning we slept late, then took a shower together. He ate me, I quickly climaxed, and he fucked me. I think he wanted me to stay a little longer but I wanted to bring you a fresh creampie. My pussy was full and I felt some cum drip down my leg as I walked to our room. I would have just died if anyone had seen me. Now tell me what you guys did."

"I ate Isabel and then we fucked, and then I ate her creampie, and later we fucked again. In the morning she woke me up by sucking my cock. We fucked and I did her creampie again. She left just a few minutes before you returned."

"That's it? No bright lights, no sparks?"

"It was good, very good. She's very sexy, great body with a very snug pussy, and extremely responsive." I didn't feel like being expansive but wanted my wife to know I also enjoyed myself.

"Was this a mistake, Bobby? You don't seem very happy. You know, it was just sex, not really any different than some of the other things we did with them."

"It was different, Cathy. From my perspective it was too personal. The other times with them, and even back to our college days, we did things but always together.

"I was really turned on, you know, being his bed, just him and me. I enjoyed every minute. He really knows how to satisfy a woman, it's no wonder he's had so many. I know this sounds silly given everything we did but I never kissed him. We fucked but didn't make love.

"What about you and Isabel? Did you fall in love? Was it romantic? Did you kiss her?" she asked with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"No, it was sex. Really good sex, but nothing more." And then I added, "But I did kiss her."

We met our friends at lunch. Afterwards as the four of us strolling the beach I found myself repeatedly glancing at Jorge's cock, thinking about him and Cathy. I seemed to be the only one who had felt a little uneasy but the moment passed.

"Last day. Are we going to do anything special?" I asked.

"Jorge and I did something last year with the other couple, our last day. The guys ate our pussies and then fucked us, switching back and forth."

"I would like that," Cathy responded. "OK with you, Bobby?"

The girls decided I would eat Isabel and Jorge would do Cathy. They laid side by side, knees bent and legs spread to give us plenty of access. As I licked Isabel I could hear Jorge slurping Cathy's pussy. The girls squeezed each other's hand as their excitement gradually increased. Cathy climaxed first and Isabel followed a minute later. They turned onto their tummy.

I pushed my cock between Isabel's pussy lips and moved back and forth. Jorge mimicked my motion. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded as we simultaneously pushed our throbbing cocks into their hot pussies. Both girls grunted with the sudden intrusions. We established a steady rhythm, matching stroke for stroke.

"Switch!" I said and pulled out. Cathy's pussy made a sucking sound as he withdrew. We exchanged positions and thrust into two gushing pussies. Another couple of minutes and we switched again. We continued to switch as the excitement escalated. I was inside Cathy when she exploded and continued to bang away, climaxing moments later. She pushed me between her legs to eat creampie. Jorge finished up moments later in his wife and, with some extra encouragement, did the same.

After dinner we said our goodbyes and retired early.