A College Education Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HEADED HOME

The next morning very early we caught our taxi. A somewhat lengthy bus ride to the airport and we were headed home. Once we got back we had lots to do setting up more permanent housekeeping as a married couple. Applying ourselves to our professions became our main focus but we found plenty of time for sex which was better than ever. Part was due to the erotic memories we shared from our honeymoon and part due to my enhanced skill. I was more aware of Cathy's body responses and became fairly competent at bringing her to a peak before backing off.

"Bobby, I just talked with Barb. She and her boyfriend broke up a couple of months ago and she has just been offered her old job back at Acme with a big raise. Seems she has quite a talent for game coding. So she's going to be moving back here from Austin. I offered to let her stay with us for a short time while she looks for a place to stay. I hope that ok?"

"Sure. I like Barb and I know you and she get along well, both in and out of bed."