A College Experience Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie begins her first semester of college and is distracted.
4.1k words
4.34
9.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crisp Autumn air of a new semester was in the air. Katie was walking onto her college campus for the first time. She was moved in, unpacked, and ready to meet whatever challenges were thrown at her. Her blonde hair was put back in a neat pony tail. Her glasses and clothes told other students and professors that she was both gorgeous but scholarly wearing a fairly tight blue and gray knit sweater and even tighter faded blue jeans. With her laptop and books packed in a brand new magenta and gold back pack, Katie set out from her dorm ready to conquer the day. Her walk across campus to get first class was about 5 minutes but in that short time, the relatively unknown first year student captured looks from no less than a dozen guys wondering all sorts of college boy thoughts.

The boys didn't bother to say anything to her. She unintentionally gave off an "I'm obviously taken or out of your league" confidence that likely deterred any would-be suitor from stepping up to the plate and taking a swing. Some of them were cute, but Katie was focused on her first day of classes and wouldn't let some silly boy stand in her way. And that would remain true. However, she was unprepared while walking across the quad that she would cross paths with someone who would totally upend her day and maybe her entire semester.

At that moment another girl was walking from the opposite direction toward Katie. The two were about to cross paths when Katie looked up and saw her. Her subconscious instincts kicked in and she thought for a moment that this girl resembled someone she knew. But strangely, they had never met. She was wearing sweatpants bearing the college's logo atop a basketball, clearly indicating that she played for the basketball team. She sported a long-sleeve T shirt that carefully hid much detail about this mystery girl's torso aside from the fact that she was fit and seemed to have perky breasts, or at least a bra that helped them seem appear to be so. Her hair was also pulled back but in a messy pony tail. Her face was predominantly pale but flushed red in the cheeks as one looks after an intense workout.

Her eyes were a beautiful hazel color surrounded by a light touch of eyeliner. But other than that, she sported no makeup to accompany a natural beauty which most would pass by but for some reason Katie couldn't. She unknowingly stopped walking. Standing nearly in the middle of the sidewalk, this girl brushed past Katie and said "Excuse me" politely but with no intention to carry out any further conversation. And as she brushed by, Katie caught a scent of something. Perfume? Surely not. Deodorant? Body odor? Pheromones? Likely a trifecta. Whatever it was, it struck Katie as immensely overwhelming to her senses and caused her head to swivel as she watched this girl walk past her.

Katie was struck with curiosity with the strength of an insatiable craving. But this craving was new to her. As she walked to class, her mind was fixed on this girl. As she took her seat, she had a great idea. Each sports team has its roster posted on the university website. Katie pulled her laptop out of her bag, connected to the college's abysmal wifi and scoured their website for the athletics page, then the basketball page. Finally she was met with disappointment as she realized they had not updated the rosters yet for this year.

Katie searched instagram and Facebook as well. But to no avail. She let out a short, quiet laugh dripping in self-pity as she thought about just how stalker-ish her feeble attempts were. Unfortunately the laugh was loud enough that her professor heard. "Is something funny?" he asked sternly. "Fuck!" Katie thought to herself. "No ummm...I'm sorry I..." Her professor interrupted, "What is your name?"

She'd been caught. Katie's face grew red as the professor and her entire Intro to American Lit class listened intently. "K-Katie" she stammered. "Well Katie," the professor continued, "if you're hoping to succeed in my class, you ought to log off TikTok dot com or whatever has captured your attention and pay both me and this course the respect we deserve." Several students chuckled at how clearly out of touch this elderly professor was with pop culture. One of those students happened to be sitting one empty seat away toward Katie's right.

"He ought to pay more respect to the fashion industry at large" this unexpected ally muttered in a whisper. Katie smiled at him, afraid to laugh again, as she also found the professor's outdated sports coat and tie choice to be more disjointed than T Swift and Kanye. This guy who had clearly taken her side in the dispute was tall, thin, but not very attractive. Hey, at least he was on her side.

Against her own will, Katie remained focused for most of class. But as the professor droned on, the girl from the quad this morning popped back into her head. Her attention once again shifted back to the girl. Why was she so focused on her? Katie had never been interested in girls. She's always been straight as an arrow. Ok, maybe she did have a little crush on a few girls but nothing she ever acted on and certainly nothing as debilitatingly distracting as this crush, or more likely, this infatuation.

Suddenly the sound of books and laptops closing broke her train of thought. Katie gathered her things, put her laptop away and began walking toward the door. The guy sitting beside her caught her attention, "Hey I'm heading to the caf to grab something to eat. Wanna come with?"

Coincidentally, Katie was already planning on heading for some food since her nerves kept her from eating anything before class. "Sure. I'm pretty hungry." She replied.

As they left the classroom and walked out onto the quad, the guy introduced himself, "I'm Ben...I would ask your name but I know you're the infamous Katie." They both laughed. Ben continued, "How are you liking college so far?"

"It's great!" Katie replied enthusiastically. And she wasn't lying. She was so happy to be away from home finally. Her parents were very controlling and never let Katie go out past 10 or go to sleepovers or even have boys over alone in her room. A radically new sense of freedom was refreshing and promised some opportunity to grow and experience new things.

"How about you?" Katie asked Ben. "I'm really enjoying it. I love the classes and I've met some great people," Ben replied. "I think you might be one of them." Katie blushed and looked down at her feet, feeling a little embarrassed but also flattered by his compliment.

"You know," Ben added, "I could really go for a drink with some food and sadly, the caf isn't cool with BYOB so why don't we just swing by my dorm instead?"

Katie paused in her reply for a moment. She had just met this guy. What if he was a serial killer? She moved past that thought as she knew she had listened to too many true crime podcasts. What were his motives? Where would this lead? Did she care either way?

"Yeah a drink sounds good after sitting through that class." Katie replied. They walked back across the quad and passed the caf. The campus was busier now that everyone was heading to class or lunch or whatever.

Ben and Katie talked along the way. Nothing serious, just basic conversation about their respective majors, where they're from, and in no time they were back at this dorm building. All the dorms on campus were separated by sex. This would be Katie's first time inside a boy's dorm.

Even from the outside, the dorm smelled like boys. "You want to come up?" Ben asked. "Sure." Katie replied. They went inside and took the elevator up to the 3rd floor. "I'm in 304." Ben said as they walked down the hall. The doors were covered with photos and posters and you could hear some yelling coming from some of the rooms. Clearly some was about video games and others were boys just being boys: loud and obnoxious. He opened his door and let Katie in first, then followed her inside, closing the door behind him.

Inside the room were two desks, with two chairs and two beds along with some personal items. They also had a futon along the wall that served as their couch and it was positioned to watch the tv which sported several gaming systems and a lot of corresponding wires. Ben threw his backpack at the foot of one of the beds. It was neatly made sporting a blue comforter and white sheets with blue stripes underneath. Katie remarked, "No offense but your room is cleaner than I expected." Ben chuckled and replied, "Well it's the first day of classes so give it some time and I'm sure your expectations will be more accurate." He grabbed two plastic red cups and opened his cabinet of liquor.

He poured them each a shot of vodka and handed one to Katie. She took it and downed it in one gulp. Ben followed suit, "We're going to need more than that if we're going to make it through the first day." Katie laughed as she set her cup on the desk, "I agree."

He poured them two more and brought the bottle to the futon where they both sat down. This pour was a little more than the last so Katie sipped at it, already feeling the effects of the first shot starting to warm her body.

He took a sip of his cup and asked, "so are you single?" Katie wasn't shocked by the question but maybe how quickly he came to it. "Yeah.," she said, "my high school boyfriend and I decided to take a break when we went away to college."

"Oh, I see. That's tough." He said as he looked down at his cup and took another sip. "It must be hard to be away from him." "Yeah, it is," she said, "but we decided that it was for the best. We both wanted to explore our new environment and meet new people so we thought this would help us do that without any strings attached."

He poured a bit more in their cups and held it up for a toast. "To new beginnings and new experiences." Katie held her cup up in response and they "clinked" their cups together. Then Katie took another sip and was definitely starting to feel more relaxed and comfortable.

They continued to talk and get to know each other. They talked about their childhoods, what they did for a living, where they were from, and more. Katie was starting to feel very comfortable with him and she could tell that he felt the same way.

After a while, Katie felt her body start to relax and she leaned back into the couch. She felt his hand on her leg and she smiled. He started to rub it slowly, making her feel even more relaxed. He moved his hand up higher on her thigh and started to gently massage it.

What am I doing?" Katie thought to herself. She was about to hook up with some rando on the first day of classes. Talk about setting your reputation. She wasn't even attracted to him. But she hadn't been dicked down since her relationship ended the previous summer. Maybe she needed this. All these thoughts occurred while Ben continued rubbing Katie's thigh.

He started to move his hand up higher. He could feel the heat coming from between Katie's legs; the kind of heat that tells you a girl is craving something. She sat back, smiled and put her hand on Ben's arm.

Katie leaned forward and moved her face right in front of his, paused for a coy smile, before I offering a kiss. Ben responded by offering his lips in return. They kissed, gently and slowly at first. Katie could feel the tingling in her crotch that she'd forgotten but so enjoyed. Ben's hand shifted from her thigh to her side. Katie reaches a hand behind Ben's head and the other stays on his arm, feeling the muscular forearms she loved on a man.

Ben's hand moved up her side and cupped her breast. Katie's nipples were hard and she wanted him to touch them. Ben stopped kissing, looked into Katie's eyes, smiled, then began to kiss down her neck. He could feel the pulse in her neck as he kissed closer to it. Katie wanted this. She wasn't sure at first but now she was positive. More than that, maybe she needed this to take her mind off the mystery girl from this morning.

Ben pulled Katie's sweater down at the neck to continue kissing around her collar bone to her shoulder passing over her bra strap. His hand gently squeezed her left breast feeling its weight even supported by her bra. Katie sat back for a moment breaking Ben's kiss from her shoulder. She pulled her hand through one sleeve, then another, then pulled her sweater up over her head revealing her 32 C tits inside a simple black Demi cup bra adorned beautifully and simply by her gold heart necklace.

Ben leaned in to kiss her again, his hand went down to her stomach and then up over the front of her bra feeling the soft flesh of her breast. His fingers brushed over the nipple which was already hard and erect.

Ben's hand worked its way around her back and found the clasp. Like a true expert, he was able to open it with one hand in a matter of seconds. Feeling her bra loosen, Katie sat back for a moment and allowed the bra to fall off her shoulders and down in front of her body.

Ben looked down at her beautiful breasts and then back up to her eyes. He smiled as he leaned in to kiss her again. Katie closed her eyes and felt his lips on hers, his tongue caressing hers, the feel of his hand on one breast as he began to gently squeeze it and rub the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Katie moaned as she felt his hand move to her other breast and do the same. She felt him slowly kneading her breasts, teasing her nipples with his fingers. Katie's breathing quickened as she felt herself getting wetter and more aroused by the second.

She felt his hand move down her stomach and stop at the top of her jeans. Katie bit her lip as she felt him unbuttoning them, slowly sliding them down over her hips. Katie lifted herself up so he could slide them off completely.

She felt his hand slide up her thigh and stop at the top of her panties. Katie was already wet with anticipation, and she could feel herself getting even wetter as he moved his hand down to touch her. She felt him slide a finger into her pussy, and she moaned softly as he began to move it in and out of her.

She slid her panties to the side so Ben could have easier access to her clit as well. Still kissing, Ben's hand worked its way up to her clit and his thumb began to feel the little pleasure bean hardening under his touch. Katie worked her hands down Ben's back and to his waist where she eventually found the bulge in his jeans and began to stroke it loosely as he continued to work on her clit. Ben pulled away from the kiss, leaving Katie's lips wanting more.

"I want to taste you," he said. Katie was surprised at how fast he was moving. She had never been with a man who was so eager and she liked it. She felt herself being pushed onto her back as Ben pulled her panties off of her, leaving them in a pile on the floor next to her shirt, pants and bra.

Katie laid back and spread her legs. Ben got on his knees next to the futon and began kissing up her thigh. He got to the stubbly bald spot right above Katie's pussy when he worked is way south finding her swollen clit immediately with his tongue. This sent a shooting wave of pleasure and tension through Katie's body like only oral sex could.

Ben worked his tongue up and down her slit, alternating between licking her clit and sliding his tongue into her pussy. He then began to work his way back up to the top of Katie's slit. He licked all around the outer edges of her lips before finally coming back to the center where he pushed his tongue as far inside of Katie as he could get it.

Ben was enjoying the taste of Katie's pussy. He had been with a few girls before, but none of them tasted as good as Katie did. He couldn't get enough of her sweet juices and he wanted to make sure that she was satisfied before he stopped licking her pussy.

"You taste amazing..." Ben told her. Katie replied through deep breaths and a moan, "Well let's see how you taste."

Ben sat up and watched as Katie crawled over to him. She began to unbutton his pants and pull them down. He helped her get them off, but left his boxers on. Katie grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down too, revealing Ben's hard cock.

Katie smiled as she looked at it. She then took his cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Ben moaned and leaned back, closing his eyes. Katie's hand moved up and down the length of his shaft, twisting her wrist every now and then to give him a different sensation.

She then licked her way down the shaft of his cock, teasing him with her tongue. She was enjoying herself and it showed in the way she moved. She wanted to give him pleasure and make him feel good. Katie continued to lick his cock, savoring the taste of his precum on her tongue.

She then took his cock into her mouth, sucking on it gently. Ben moaned as she sucked on his cock, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock. Katie continued to suck on him, taking more and more of his cock into her mouth until she had all of it in her mouth.

She then began to bob her head up and down on his cock, sucking hard as she did so. Ben moaned loudly as she sucked on him, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to cumming, but he didn't want it to end yet.

He grabbed her head and pulled it off of his cock, causing her to gasp in surprise. "Not yet," he said, "I want to fuck you first." She smiled up at him and said, "Okay." She then lay back on the futon and spread her legs wide open for him.

Ben climbed onto the futon between her legs and nestled his rock hard cock right at the top of her slit. He moved his tip up and down her slit teasing the entrance to her pussy each time. Katie looked up at him in a lustful smile. Ben looked down at her and took in her beauty from head to toe. From her messy blonde ponytail past her gorgeous green eyes and dazed sensual stare to her perky, pink nipples atop her c-cup breasts down to her toned yet soft belly to the beautiful pussy mound in which he was about to bury his hard uncircumcised cock, Katie really was gorgeous.

"Are you ready?" Ben asked. Katie smiled and nodded, "so fucking ready." Ben placed his tip right at her entrance and just as the tip began to disappear inside her, keys began to jingle in a door. Not his. Surely it was someone else's door. Maybe his neighbor across the hall? Just as he pushed his tip inside Katie, Ben"s roommate pushed the door open into their room.

"I'm home!" Ben and Katie froze. They had been so close to starting their lovemaking, but now they were stuck in a compromising position. Ben was on top of her, his tip just barely inside her. His hands were on her hips, holding him up as he hovered over her.

Ben's roommate Aaron realized what he walked in on. Katie was shocked and froze in place as Aaron had a perfect side view of Ben getting ready to slide inside Katie like a lion ready to devour his meal. "Really??" Aaron exclaimed, "on MY futon??" Ben laughed and that made Katie laugh as well. The tension had been cut by this comical relief. Ben replied "Dude, you have the worst fucking timing." To which Aaron responded, "Yeah I can see that. Looks like I interrupted one hell of a study session...hey King Arthur, get your sword out of the stone, we have practice in like 5 minutes. I'm not running sprints because you had to stick it in some chick for some afternoon delight."

Katie, who had at first been embarrassed and a little ashamed, had covered her tits with her hand and arm. But seeing how casual they both were with the situation, she boldly said, "five minutes? I only need two." She gently removed Ben's tip from her pussy and had him sit on the futon. Katie kneeled on the ground between his legs, pushed back whatever stray hairs had escaped her pony tail, and took Ben's cock back in her mouth, this time quite forcefully. Ben's eyes rolled back in his head. He was close to cumming before the his all happened and now having slightly penetrated her perfect little pussy, he was getting some sloppy head clearly intended to make him cum.

12