A College Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't help but moan and buck his hips as she sucked him with all her might. Ben was getting close to cumming when he felt Katie's hand cup his balls. She began to gently massage them, which sent him over the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna--" Ben couldn't finish his sentence before Katie finished him. He began shooting his load right into Katie's warm, wet, welcoming mouth. He thrusted gently shooting a few ropes right down her throat. Katie took it all like a champ. Truthfully, she'd only given a handful of guys blowjobs before. And of those, only two had ever cum in her mouth. Her limited experience still came in handy as she sucked until he was drained.

The room was silent for a moment before Aaron chimed in, "Where did you find her?" Ben was still short of breath so Katie answered on his behalf, "I guess you can thank our professor for this" she said with a smile. Katie got off her knees and walked over to her pile of clothes. Aaron watched as her cute, round booty jiggled slightly as she walked. He couldn't deny being aroused from getting to spectate this whole charade.

She set the whole pile on the futon beside Ben and began to get dressed. As he caught his breath, Ben stood up sporting a dripping wet, limp cock that had been freshly milked and he loved the thought that his swimmers were swimming around Katie's belly. But the post nut clarity reminded him of the urgency of rushing to practice. He hustled to get dressed as did Aaron. All three were ready at about the same time. "So what kind of practice are you heading to?" Katie asked as athletics had not come up in their brief conversation before fucking - if you could even call it that. "Basketball," Ben replied.

Like a "eureka" moment, Katie realized she had forgotten about the mystery girl from the quad this morning. But the one thing she knew about this girl is that she was a basketball player. "You could come watch," Ben added, "but I'm sure you have other shit going on." Katie took no time to think and quickly replied "no that sounds fun. Let's get you down there so coach doesn't make you run sprints." The excitement of blowing and semi-fucking a guy on the first day of classes had subsided and been replaced with the excitement of potentially seeing her mystery girl again. But this time, Katie wouldn't let her slip away so easily.

12