A Comma Worth its Weight in Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
420 Followers

However, I found I still had the handcuffs and key. So, I rushed to the kitchen and emptied my ice tray, refilled it with water and put the key on a string. As I'd no suitable chain, I put it in the tray and snapped a photo. Then waited until the ice cube froze and took a few more photos.

When I finished editing the story, I was a little surprised. I'd expected Abigail to smack her boyfriend in the face for what he did. Instead, she shouted at him a bit, but finally realised how turned on the whole thing had made her. Unlike Zoe's previous stories, this ended with her boyfriend paying penance for his 'prank' by going down on Abigail. Usually, the stories ended with a confused Abigail touching herself after one of her incidents.

I'd suggested previously that a few more sex scenes would improve her voting scores and reading numbers, and it seemed that she'd listened. I sent the document back, along with the extra photos.

Zoe called me minutes later and asked if I could come over. Bring my camera gear and the frozen key. She wanted a couple more photos. One of her handcuffed to a tree in her backyard, with the key so it made more sense to the story. And a few more she'd tell me about when I got there.

The tree in the garden wasn't the same, but I doubted anyone would be looking at them that closely. So, I handcuffed her and took a photo of just her hands and wrists. She was fully dressed. The ice cube was melting, and you could just make out the key inside. After the photo she looked at me to unfasten her and then we both laughed. Just like Abigail, Zoe was stuck until the ice melted.

So, I took the key from her and hurried into her kitchen, put a frying pan on and dropped the chunk of ice into it. In a few minutes it melted, and I burnt my fingers trying to pick up the key. Running the key and my fingers under the cold tap dealt with that and I rushed out to Zoe.

"I preferred how you looked yesterday." I joked as I unfasten her and she just grinned.

"Can you set the camera up in the lounge on a tripod? She asked as we headed inside. "I just need to change."

I did as she asked, and she returned over 20 minutes later in just her robe. She wore the wig glasses and make up she'd worn the previous day.

"OK, remember you said I needed more sex in my stories? So, I put in the oral sex scene at the end. But I think after all the other photos it would be a shame if we didn't have photos of that."

"But how; without breaking the site rules over the photos?"

"Easy. I want one photo of you with one hand high on my chest like this..."

She took one of my hands and placed it, so my little finger ran along her collarbone and my thumb hung down toward her nipple. "And the other hand on my thigh."

"OK." I said a little nervously. Which wasn't helped as she slipped off the robe to show she was naked.

She sat with her bum on the edge of the sofa, and leant back, then gestured for me to set up the shot. Her knees were slightly parted but not enough to really see much. When I had it right, she gestured for me to come over. At first, I tried to hover my hand next to her skin without touching.

She smirked and told me to just touch her. My right hand was high on her left breast and my left was pressed between her thighs about midway between her knees and pussy. She had the remote and took the shot. Then jumped up to check it. I stood behind her to see the image and knew I was tenting out my trousers.

"OK, now the oral sex shot. Don't worry it will only show the back of your head."

"I'm more worried about having my face so close to your..."

"Pussy? Why, you've already seen it. What was that about being all professional?" She teased, glancing at my trousers and grinning.

"There are limits."

"Oh, come on. Please. It will really round out the photos for the story. And we don't have to worry about the naughty bit showing because your big fat head will be in the way. You just need to be as low as possible to avoid blocking my body too much."

I'd not had sex with anyone for a long time and now a gorgeous naked woman was almost begging me to... OK, it was just a photo. I could manage to control myself for that. However, the thought had barely crossed my brain pan, when she lay back and opened her legs wide. My brain farted, and I stood staring forgetting how to move or even breathe.

Then I blinked.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She grinned at me.

So, I knelt between her knees.

"No, get really close and as low as possible. Push my legs up towards my chest. But make sure not to hide my tits from the camera." Resting my chin on the edge of the cushion meant my mouth was closer to her bum hole than pussy, but my nose was lined up with that. She liked how it looked but insisted I move closer.

My nose was less than 1/2 an inch from her pussy and my eyes were crossed looking at it. She hit the remote, and the photo was taken. Zoe moved her legs from my hands and lowered them. But in the process her hips rolled forwards and her labia kissed my nose.

"Sorry," I blurted and jumped up,

"That was my fault, I moved not you." She held a hand out and I helped her up.

I was sure it wasn't an accident that she stumbled into me. Thrusting her hands at my chest. On reflex, I reached out to grab her, and one hand caught her hip, but the other missed and ended up settling high on her buttocks. Her arms bent and she stepped into me. Looking up and resting her cheek on my shoulder, she quietly said, "This is nice."

My mind was racing. I wanted to kiss her. Hell! I wanted to do so much more than kiss her. She was naked and seemingly willing. But was it something she really wanted, or was she, like me, caught up in the moment. I knew she liked to tease and play pranks. What if it's that, and I got it wrong? It could certainly fuck up my friendship, even our work relationship.

Or what if it's just me being paranoid? Letting my brain reject this possibility to remain in my sad and lonely life. Fear of change overriding the fear of trying something wild and exciting. My hand seemed to have decided that I was going to chicken out. It gave her bum a squeeze, and it was enough to make me jump away from her.

"Sorry." I muttered and turned away.

I swear she was disappointed, and I wanted to beg to be allowed to try that again. I'd get it right the second time, but the moment was broken as we looked at the photo. It's great, and it really looks like I was eating her pussy.

"You got the cables to transfer the photos to my laptop?"

As the photos started to transfer, I looked around to see her standing next to me naked.

"Not that I'm complaining, but we've finished the photos, shouldn't you put something on?" She nodded and slipped on her robe.

In moments, the few photos transferred, and she opened the document and inserted them.

"Anything else to change in the story?" she asked, then brought up the saved story submission form. "Fingers crossed." She said as she uploaded the story and hit publish.

As Zoe turned around in her chair, I realised I'm standing close and I'm achingly hard. She looks at it and then at me.

"I think you have something you need to take care of as urgently as I do. Would you mind letting yourself out while I deal with my own issues?"

She left me alone, and I was swearing under my breath as I packed up the camera stuff and drove home. Only when I got home did I remember we'd not deleted the pictures from the camera. I guiltily uploaded them to my laptop and wanked myself silly over the picture. Remembering her scent and warmth from being so close.

I felt conflicted afterwards. Her stories had turned me on previously and I'd enjoyed her photos. But I'd never actually wanked to them. They were good, but usually I required some sexual component. This time the story had it and my suppressed libido had burst into flames over seeing her in the flesh. Fuck! Was this going to be awkward at work?

Luckily it was like nothing had happened. We were too busy to do more than share a knowing glance. A couple of times Zoe blushed, but that was all. At least until 7 am on Friday morning. I was in my suit about to leave for work, when I got a text from Zoe.

"It was published an hour ago. Already 100 reads and 5 votes of 5 stars. Even a comment."

I grabbed my laptop and looked at her stats. She'd given me access to those, and I saw in the few minutes since she'd sent the text, she'd had 3 more 5-star votes. I called her.

"Congratulations. An excellent start. And I've never seen a comment that quickly. Are you ok with it?"

"What the guy said 'Who is that hot bitch! I'd kill to do her.' OK, it's crude, but he called me hot."

"You are hot." I replied without thinking.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, Zoe. You're beautiful and sexy and hot, if you prefer. Why wouldn't you think so?"

"On Sunday, I thought you were going to kiss me, but you didn't."

"I know and I'm sorry."

"For not kissing me, or for wanting to?"

"Both."

"Come off it, pick a side."

"OK, I wanted to kiss you. A fuck load. But I'd said I was going to be professional. You were naked and very turned on. We both were. But if I'd done something, misread it, or taken advantage of you not thinking straight, I'd never forgive myself."

"OK, it makes a sort of sense. And it is a salve for my ego. I felt like I was throwing myself at you and you rejected me."

"Not reject. I was scared if I started something I'd not be able to stop. Even if you wanted me to. God! That makes me sound like a sex pest."

"Actually, it's kind of a compliment. Knowing I could get you so riled up that you'd override your 'Mr nice guy' persona and 'take' me."

"I'd never 'take' you." She made a disappointed sound and giggled. "Anyway. I've got to leave for work. See you shortly, UrgeToShow."

"See you in the office FickleMaster."

It was funny at work, watching how distracted she was and subtly checking her phone on the hour every hour to see her stats going up. Towards the end of the day, I asked if she wanted to go for a drink to celebrate her best story to date.

She gave me an odd look and agreed.

In the pub she wouldn't stop refreshing the phone to update her stats. I had to grin, as I'd done the same for some of my more successful stories.

"So, what's next for Abigail?" I asked.

"A bit of a departure from usual, I think. I've got a plot mapped out, but I need some props and somewhere to shoot the photos."

"What's the premise?"

"She's working in a coffee shop where the head office insists its branches stay open until 11 pm. Which is fine in a big metropolitan city, but not where she lives. The shop is dead from about 7:30 on every night. The manager needs to drum up business later in the day and comes up with the idea of new and sexier uniforms for the staff on the late shift."

"Ah, the old 'changing into many sexy outfits for her boss' thing. Lots of chances for naughty poses and stuff." I replied with a grin.

Zoe nodded and took a drink from her glass.

"There are 2 differences in this story. The first is it's not based on any experience of mine, and the second is she get so excited by showing off to her boss she fucks him."

"So, Abigail is turning into a slut now. What would happen after this one?"

"I'm not sure. I think once we've finished this story, I'll rest her character for a while and work on some new themes. A bit like you. Expand my writing skills into new areas."

"Excellent. So what location are you planning?"

"I don't know. An office, but not like ours. Something older and more run down. And somewhere large enough to put up a sheet for her to change behind."

I thought that would be tricky, but it virtually fell into my lap the next day. My dad had been involved with the local football club for 30 years. Nothing fancy, just the local league and youth squads. He'd been doing the accounting for free, and the directors had agreed to fund-raise to renovate the club house. He asked me to take some photos for publicity shots of how badly the building needed it.

He gave me the keys and on Sunday, I checked it out with my camera. It was a mess, but when I entered the main office, I realised I'd hit pay dirt. The room had hardboard panels on the walls and looked like it had stepped out of the 1970s. Enough space to allow for an entire team to listen to a pep talk or have a board meeting. I sent some photos to Zoe, and she was delighted but we couldn't organise the shot for at least a week. I wanted to ask why but didn't want to pry.

Instead, I went back to the football club office and planned the shoot. While I didn't know the specifics of what she wanted, I could work out most of it. I'd set up a sheet hanging off a string in one corner to make a changing space. A table light might work behind the curtain if Zoe wanted to outline her silhouette through the cloth. I tried it with a cardboard cutout goalie, and I'd email Zoe for her feedback.

Most of the other shots were likely to be POV from the desk. Showing Abigail in sexy outfits in front of the desk. I'd need some studio lights ideally, luckily, I knew a guy I could borrow some from. If I was careful where to place them, I would have some flexibility to move the camera around some without having to move them too much.

When Zoe came up to me at work and asked when we could do the shoot, I was ready, and we arranged it for a Tuesday night. The building would be empty and there were no windows in the office to make anyone curious about why the lights were on. Zoe met me at the club and was impressed with my setup. The changing space was cramped, but OK. She rejected the light for silhouettes, saying it would be too many photos, and those of her in the outfits would do.

She filled me in on more of the story and showed me her props. Abigail was told she was chosen as she was young and pretty, but her boss really chose her as she was naïve with big boobs. Which was where Zoe and Abigail differed. Zoe's wasn't small, but Abigail had been described as a DD in her first story, so we were stuck with that.

Zoe had a boob tube to go with some hot pants. A cropped white blouse without buttons, designed to be tied up under the breasts. Along with a mini skirt. And finally, a tiny white bikini. Abigail would baulk at that, and her boss would allow her to wear the mini skirt over the bottoms. After she'd shown off in the outfits and I'd taken lots of photos. Abigail would go back to get her own clothes on.

But she'd stumble on the sheet, on the way to change and it would collapse exposing her when she was naked. Her boss would order her over to his desk and say she should be punished for exposing herself like that and dot, dot, dot. As Zoe put it. I thought I could figure that bit out.

To set the scene, the first shot was on a tripod from behind me, sitting at my desk. I'm looking towards 'Abigail' holding carrier bags of clothing. Then she is in the boob tube and hot pants, in front of the desk. Zoe said that the boss would tell her to bend over and act like she was bussing tables to see her boobs hanging braless in her top. Then to turn around to see how her arse looked bent over. To me it certainly looked great.

Next was the white blouse and mini skirt. Zoe came back wearing a bra that showed through the shirt so the boss could make her remove it in front of him. So, I got a photo of her pulling the straps down her short sleeves. Zoe tweaked her nipples to make sure they were hard enough to show through the blouse. But to my eyes they were plenty hard enough already.

Zoe had tied the blouse tight, giving her a great cleavage. But she said the boss in the story wanted Abigail to tie it looser. Even going as far as untying it and doing it himself. Which was hard for me to reach around the camera on the tripod to show both my hands holding her blouse. Showing the inner slopes of her breasts and nothing more.

With the blouse almost hanging open, Zoe insisted that when she leant forward the camera should be able to see her nipples through the cloth. Which was simple, but to also see her areola inside the blouse, was tricky but we managed it. When she turned around to show her miniskirt from behind, I somehow forgot how amazing it was.

Zoe bent lower and lower, supposedly following the bosses instructions. Until the lower half of her panties was on display. This time, they were plain white panties. And I was sure I saw a hint of dampness down there. Which was hardly surprising as I was hard as I could get. Then Zoe moved her feet further apart to show the pouch of her pussy more clearly.

Explaining that Abigail was super turned on at this point and trying to figure out how long it was to the end of her shift. So, she could go home and get a good fucking from her boyfriend. Only to remember he was out drinking with his friends and would be useless. And she didn't think she could wait until the next day to get fucked.

Next was the bikini, and Zoe stood in front of the desk, trying to cover her boobs and pussy as she pretended to complain it was too small. Then she put the mini skirt on. According to Zoe, the boss said the top was wonky, and Abigail would try to fix it. But he said it still wasn't right and said he'd do it himself. Getting the chance to touch her up. Again, my hands were drafted, and I didn't object, especially when Zoe said that the boss pulled the bikini to one side and exposed her breast entirely.

In the story he quickly covered her breast with a hand to 'cover up'. But really just to cop a feel, Abigail knew but didn't object as he gave it a squeeze before fixing the top properly. This time when Zoe bent over at the waist to show her arse. I even gasped as I saw how tiny the bottoms were and the string disappearing completely between her cheeks.

Technically she was covered, but barely. I could see the indentation between her labia and the outer swell of her lips. I suspected that half the guys reading this story wouldn't get past that point in the story from that photo alone.

"How are you doing?" I asked and Zoe stood up very flushed and grinning.

"Is it wrong to love your work this much?" She replied and sniggered.

When she said we should pull down the sheet for her first nude shot, I jumped up and she giggled at my enthusiasm. I posed the photo of her naked, turned partially sideways, so you could see her arse and a breast but nothing more.

"Zoe, you do not know how many guys will explode when they see these last photos or how hard I am right now."

The words caused her mouth to open in shock and look over at me. Perfect, just the reaction I needed. And I felt awkward admitting it, even if we both knew it. We'd avoided saying anything directly to this point.

The next three shots were her standing in front of the desk, trying to cover up. Then standing with her arms at her sides. And finally, she is sitting on my side of the desk showing just her tits and one of my hands approaching but not touching.

Then Zoe turned over and rested her elbows on the desk, with her bum and pussy in my face. In reflex I snapped a photo that was way too graphic to make it into the final cut. Her cute butthole peeking out above her wet and swollen pussy. Without thinking I reached out and brushed her buttock and she stiffened.

"Sorry, you had some fluff there." I lied, and I was sure she knew I was lying, but said it was OK.

I jumped up and set the tripod to one side, so her buttocks and thigh hid her pussy, but not by much. Then moved her arm to ensure her hanging breasts were on display. I took the photo. But Zoe wanted me in it. My left hand on the inside of her right thigh. About halfway up. So, it was obvious I wasn't touching, but was about to.

As I touched her, I felt a tremble and I swear her buttock pushed back a fraction. Jesus! I was gonna pop any second if this went on much longer. I was pretty sure Zoe was in the same boat. The scent of her arousal was fucking with my head.

janon314
janon314
420 Followers