A Comma Worth its Weight in Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood and faced me. Her breasts seemed to press against my face as she sat on the edge of the desk and leant back and opened her legs.

"Too much isn't it?" I asked, nodding towards the camera, but not taking my eyes off the prize.

"Not if you have your face in the way."

"I don't want my face on camera."

"You won't be. Put your cheek against my thigh and it hides my pussy and your face in one move."

Given I'd already had my nose pretty much in there, I hardly hesitated.

"I can feel your breath on my pussy." She said with a breathy voice.

"Sorry."

"I didn't say I didn't like it, but perhaps we should try to wrap this up as quickly as possible, I need to cum urgently. Now for the fucking shots. I want to lean over the desk, and you take a POV of you pressing up against my arse."

"Let me adjust myself." Admitting what we both knew.

"No, in fact you should remove your pants and underwear."

"Seriously?" My mind was running in a hundred directions at once.

We'd not agreed on my nudity. But given I'd seen her naked several times, I'd feel horrible if I baulked at that. If I was too good to get naked and she wasn't, it was double standards. Then again, if she saw my hard dick would I disappoint? I'm only about average, but never had any complaints.

I realised I was procrastinating as I wasn't sure if I had the willpower to not try to have sex with her.

"Yeah, they might show up in the photos and ruin it."

"But my dick is..."

"Just tuck it down between my legs."

I had a million objections to that but did as she asked. I undressed and got the camera before pressing my dick down and pressing my abdomen to her bum. In doing so it sprung up and bounced off her labia causing her to gasp and shudder. She definitely rocked back against me.

"Please don't do that otherwise I'm gonna make a huge mess." I whispered.

"Me too, so take the fucking photo."

I did, and then without thinking pulled back. My erection was pressing against her pussy and the move drew the tip along the length of her lips before I disengaged.

"Fuck. I need a moment before we go on. But you need to move the camera and tripod. In front of the desk to show you fucking me from behind. Ideally you should be able to see my tits and arse at the same time."

I didn't even think twice as I hurried bottomless around the desk. She was staring at my erection, and I couldn't help noticing it retained a smear of moisture on it, from our brief contact.

Fortunately for both of us setting up the shot meant I had to shift the lights. Which took a few minutes, giving us both a chance to calm down. Or at least I hoped so. I adjusted the camera and her pose, but I was still looking at her naked body. And Zoe's eyes seemed locked on my erection as I moved about. I even waggled it about to distract her.

"Arse." She giggled. "Can we get this done before I stain this desk with my juices?"

I got her to look at the desk and pose so her body was in line with the camera. It was slightly offset from straight on, so you could see the curve of her arse, as well as her hanging breasts down to her pubes.

When I was ready, I moved behind her. Then I realised the problem. Being able to see her bum and her pubes meant it was harder to hide my dick. I was sure if I hung back to leave room she'd object.

"What do I do with my dick?" Which caused her to laugh until she nearly wet herself. "OK, perhaps that was poorly phrased." I chuckled.

I lifted my dick up to my abdomen and pressed against her, letting the shaft nestle between her buttocks. She shivered, and I bit my lip to distract myself from the warm and soft sensation.

"How does that look?" She asked.

I nearly replied 'fucking amazing' but not for the photo.

"No good. I'm sure the tip is visible to the camera."

"It seems you're too well endowed to make this easy. Try it underneath me again?" I let out a rather pathetic moan at the memory of how that felt, and she sniggered.

Feeling a little hard done by, I angled it down and deliberately ran it along her labia. She gasped, and I felt her tremble beneath me. Again, I felt her muscles tense and push back. Then she looked down between us.

"That's no good either."

"What do we do? Should I move back?"

"No. For God's sake just fucking put it inside me." She blurted out in frustration, and I froze.

"I've been trying to get you to do that the last three times I've been naked in front of your damn camera. Why haven't you got the mess..."

Her words were cut off by her gasp as my dick slipped inside her warm and very welcoming pussy. Some part of my head remembered my dad saying something about never saying something stupid when you are inside a woman. But fuck me it felt amazing. Better than any woman I'd been with.

"Take the fucking photos, but don't stop fucking me you bastard." She snarled.

She only sounded frustrated and not annoyed as the words seemed to imply. Taken aback, I fucked her anyway. Gripping her hips and fucking her hard and fast. Taking photos from time to time, but I no longer cared about that. Zoe seemed to lose the power of regular speech and had a weird 'fucking' version of Tourette's. Swearing, grunting, and gasping. Urging me on by thrusting back at least as hard and fast as me.

"I'm cumming." She wailed at the top of her voice and thrashed about.

It was a little worrying as I clung to her until she recovered enough to prop herself up.

"Are you close?" She asked, wiping drool from her chin.

"Yeah."

"Don't cum inside me. Cum on my tits."

She slipped off the desk and presented her tits to me and in less than a minute I'd shot the biggest load over them I could remember.

"Put your underwear on and stand between my legs." She said as she lay on her back on the desk. Looking towards the camera. Then she scooped up some cum on a finger and placed it close to her mouth. I took the photo. And again, when she used two fingers and placed them on her lips.

"I never expected that to happen." I admitted as she finished scooping me cum up and eating it.

"Really? I knew it was going to happen the moment I agreed to let you take my photos."

"Seriously?" I asked, genuinely shocked.

"Yeah. I'm just astonished you didn't figure it out sooner."

"Sorry." I replied and felt like a fool.

"Well, don't leave me hanging for so long next time. Otherwise, you'd be a crap boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" I asked and wanted to punch myself in the head.

"Of course. Unless you don't want to be my boyfriend?" I shook my head and felt even stupider.

"Why?"

"Because it's one thing to let my boyfriend take naughty photos of me and let me post them online. And another thing entirely to let some random guy get me naked and fuck me over a desk."

"Boyfriend. Definitely the boyfriend thing." I replied and bent down to give her a real boyfriend kiss.

She chuckled. "Correct choice. Now we'd better clean up and get out of here. Back to your place I think."

Zoe wandered off naked to find a toilet to wash up, while I broke down the lights and everything else. When I came back for the last things she was sitting behind the desk, dressed but flicking through the photo on the back of the camera.

"You really missed your calling. You'd have been a great porn camera man."

"And..."

"Don't say it. But I think these will be the last photos of me we post." My face fell. "But my boyfriend can take whatever lewd and depraved photos of me he wants. As we don't have to worry about censorship."

We drove to my place in our cars, and I started the file transfer to the laptop. Zoe opened some wine, and we sat on the sofa making out. Kissing and touching each other through our clothing as the images transferred. I loaded the photos to go through Photoshop in a batch. But Zoe wanted to go to bed so we could enjoy a soft bed instead of a hard desk.

I certainly wasn't going to argue with my new girlfriend over that!

The End

[As always, I could write more, but I often feel that after a long tease, when the deed is done, the story loses its heat. After writing several hundred stories, with only a fraction published, it's hard not to find the actual sex the boring part of the writing. There are only so many ways to describe it without repeating yourself. So, I try to focus on the build-up and the interaction of the characters.

Like so many things in life, it's the things we shouldn't do that we get the most pleasure from. The extra glass of wine, or second slice of cake. And from a sexual side, I think our first sexual encounters set the pattern for our lives. The furtiveness and worry of getting caught by parents, or in other places, makes it more stressful and exciting. When you're in a loving relationship in your own place, you lose out on that. I blame that for many affairs, and why so many stories on this site play up on all the variations of taboo. We're trying to rediscover the thrill of doing things we shouldn't.

Hopefully you enjoyed the story and will comment and vote. It's only for the comments and votes that I continue to publish.

By the way, I checked when I wrote this that the two user names I used were not already registered by someone. So, if you read this and they exist now, I've nothing to do with them.]