A Command Performance

Story Info
Chad and Monica send sparks flying… in front of the flames.
2k words
4.57
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica was excitedly nervous as she walked into the restaurant. Although it had been six months since they had seen each other, it felt like a first date. Or maybe a third, given the tingle she felt below her waist. While she had been in London working on a project, Chad had texted regularly. The conversations were wide ranging and friendly, occasionally becoming R rated. Given their history, Monica had wondered what sexting would be like, but every time the chat started to get explicit, Chad would change the subject. She hoped the evening would provide some answers...among other things.

Chad was waiting at the bar when she arrived and greeted her with a warm kiss and big hug. Monica instantly relaxed, and was pleasantly surprised when he ordered her favorite cocktail. The conversation was light as they waited for their table to be ready, and every time Chad touched her hand as they reconnected, she felt a surge of energy course through her entire body. She didn't remember him being so touchy, especially in public, and was beginning to wonder who this Chad was.

"So congratulations on the promotion. How's the new office?"

"Thanks! It's pretty nice, although the new responsibilities mean that I rarely see it. No complaints though. Maybe you can come by for a proper tour while you are in town?"

"Perhaps. I seem to remember you being the consummate host in your previous space."

"Depends on the company. You always have an open invitation. No appointment necessary."

"I'll keep that in mind. So listen, something's been bugging me and I just need to get it out there. Are you not into sexting or just not into sexting with me? I feel like I've tried to initiate but you don't seem interested."

Chad blushed, and for a moment stared in silence as he found his words. "Monica, I apologize. I had a very bad experience with a girl in college. I thought we were exclusive, and shared a lot. We got into a fight, and she decided to post everything online. I felt like I couldn't show my face on campus after that. So really - as cliché as it sounds - it's not you. It's me."

Chad leaned forward and took her hand as he continued; "And since we are on the topic, I was hoping that tonight could be the start of something for us. I think we have incredible chemistry, and I would like to see where this could go. I know your London assignment ends at the end of the year, and now that we work in different departments, there would be little work drama. Up for a little long distance dating? I've heard something about absence making a heart grow fonder."

It was Monica's turn to blush. "Intriguing proposal. I definitely agree about the chemistry, and the distance is short term. Let's see where this week goes and take it from there?"

"Then I think this will be an intriguing week." Chad raised his glass and smiled warmly. "Shall we toast?"

Monica laughed. "Absolutely. To experiencing intrigue."

Chad replied, "And to experiencing it with a girl who positively glows. Some might even refer to her as a Shining Star."

The combination of the gleam in his eyes and smirk told Monica there was something more to his choice of words. Suddenly it all made sense. "Really? Me?!?!"

"That's perfect. Don't forget to look like that tomorrow when you hear your name announced. It's supposed to be a surprise."

"Well I am shocked, and will definitely play the part. That's kind of a big deal, isn't it?"

"It's a very big deal, and you have earned it. And there's a great trip to Aspen that comes with the salary bump."

Monica smiled coyly. "Are you angling for my plus one spot?"

"Oh Monica please! You know I'm more of a 'book the adjoining room and knock' kind of guy."

The ride back to Chad's place was short, and Monica enjoyed his hand firmly on her thigh as they drove. His hands were the perfect combination of soft and strong, and her body responded in anticipation of where they would soon be. Chad opened the door and welcomed her in like a perfect gentleman. And as soon as the door closed, he spun her around and kissed her deeply. It was a kiss Monica recognized, although it did feel more passionate than the one they had shared months before. He led her to the couch where she sat as he lit the large fireplace that occupied the wall in front of her. A loud "whoosh" filled the air followed by a warm glow that lit the entire room. Monica stared into the flames, lost in their heat and beauty, until Chad returned with cocktails.

"I knew you were a gracious host, but you've really outdone yourself tonight. Love the place...well this part at least."

"Thanks. It will take some time to get it put together, but it's coming together nicely."

"I'm sure. So what shall we drink to this time?"

"A memorable evening."

"Cheers to that!"

After they finished their drinks, Chad set her glass on the table next to his, took her by the hand and walked with her to a spot in front of the fireplace where a large soft blanket lay. There, with no words spoken, he cupped her face with his left hand, and pulled her in for another deep passionate kiss. He had thought about this moment for some time, and put every want and desire into what he gave her. Monica's response was every bit as wanton as what he provided. For a moment, the outside world faded, and all that remained were two people locked in a loving embrace.

As his hands moved down to find the bottom of her dress, Monica raised her arms, encouraging him to continue. He smiled at her when he realized that she had nothing else on, and kissed her again as he lowered them both to the blanket. The warmth of the flames danced over their skin as Chad moved his lips to her neck, and urgently kissed down.

Chad turned his attention to Monica's left breast, kissing it slowly, making his way deliberately around her nipple. Monica moaned softly as he sent tiny jolts though her entire body, taking in everything he was doing. When he took her nipple in his mouth, she locked her hands around the back of his head in approval. Chad took all that he could of her in, and moved up slightly to create tension. When only the nipple was left, he sucked in sharply, releasing it with a loud "pop". The novel sensation was both unexpected and stimulating, and Monica's vagina instantly went from wet to soaking. Chad shifted his mouth to the underside of her breast, growling softly as he went. As he rolled her right nipple between his index and middle finger, he sucked in and nibbled on her left, leaving a trail of red marks in his wake. Monica's moans became sharper, and she pondered asking him to stop. But it was just on the right side of pain, and she craved more. Chad continued his exploration for several more minutes, before repeating the experience on her right breast.

As Chad resumed kissing hungrily down her body, Monica tried to reorient herself to time and place. She saw the glow and felt the warmth coming from the fireplace, the pleasant crackling and hissing sound once again in her ears. Her breasts felt raw and tingled in a way that was difficult to describe. Some marks would be surely visible, and the thought of how putting on a bra tomorrow would remind her of tonight made her smile inwardly. Chad had never taken her like that before, and the thought of what was to come made her burn.

She didn't have to wait long.

Chad opened her legs and spread her vagina with his hands, admiring the contrast of her brown skin against the pink inside. Monica moaned loudly, and then gasped sharply as he put his tongue all the way in her soaking wet vagina. He went as far as he possibly could, letting his mouth and teeth grind against her vulva and clit for a minute, before backing out slowly. Taking just a moment to savor her wetness and lock his eyes on hers, Chad grabbed her ass tightly and thrust his face forward. The combination of being tongue fucked and his teeth against her clit sent shivers up Monica's spine. What the fuck was he doing?

Chad spent several more minutes thrusting and sucking Monica's clit, trying to gauge when she was as wet as possible. Once there, he shifted his right hand and put two fingers deep into her, focusing his tongue on her clit. Monica moaned loudly, and felt an unusual sensation. His fingers were someplace new, and while she enjoyed it immensely, she was vaguely aware of the need to pee. Chad felt her squirm, and moaned on her clit, guessing that he had hit just the right spot. His fingers went deeper, and he appreciated the wet sounds that were coming from her body.

"Chad, I might need a minute."

"It's ok. Relax and enjoy the feeling."

"Uuhhhh, I might need to go to the bathroom."

"No you don't. Just let go."

"Chad! I really think..."

With that, Chad quickly removed his hand and rubbed her clit light and fast. Monica wanted to tell him to stop, but the words were frozen in her throat. And before another coherent though could form in her mind, Monica howled and squirted.

All over Chad's face.

Exactly as he had wanted.

Monica lay frozen in the moment, not sure what to make of it all. New sensations mixed with shock as she again tried to process what had just happened. Chad broke the silence with, "That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced", and kissed her vagina tenderly before moving up to stare into her eyes. Monica found it hard to make eye contact, and blushed as he grinned, his face glistening in the light of the fire. Eventually her eyes met his, the confusion still apparent.

"Chad, I'm so sor.."

"If anyone needs to apologize, it's me. I should have let you know what I was doing before started. Thank you for letting me take control for a little."

"It's hard to describe the feeling to be honest. But I did enjoy it, and you taking charge was really hot. Do you think we can stick to something a little more expected now?"

"Why you gorgeous Shining Star, you've positively read my mind."

Chad wasted little time in removing what remained of his clothes and sliding in between Monica's sexy legs. Her vagina was soaking, and his thick penis slid in to the hilt instantly. Both lovers savored the moment, and kissed as they remembered and relived how well they fit together. Chad was on the edge, and did what he could to focus his thoughts on anything other than how good she felt wrapped around him, her hands clutching him tightly. His deep thrusts became more urgent, and Monica once again relished him satisfying them both while putting his needs on full display. Chad moved his right cheek to hers, and moaned her name in her ear with each spurt as he came. This sent Monica over the edge, and her orgasm matched his pulse for pulse as they wailed in ecstasy. She felt him melt into her as he relaxed, their heaving breaths drowning out the sounds from the fire.

As his erection faded, Chad kissed Monica tenderly, the remnants of their sex soaking the blanket.

"Intrigued?" he asked, his eyes gleaming.

"Mmmmm. Basking in the glow - times two - at the moment. Intrigue can wait."

"Fair enough, but not too long. I only have a week to work with."

"I'm not concerned. And the only thing you should be worried about is did you set the bar too high? Because clearly you are well on your way to capturing my imagination."