My Wife Alexis Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife and I visit a swingers club and see my boss there.
1.2k words
4.32
78.7k
147

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,104 Followers

My wife Alexis, is twenty-seven, and I just turned thirty. We married five years ago, and we were both virgins when we met. She's a gorgeous blonde haired beauty with blue eyes and a set of full lips that are almost always in a smile. People tell her she looks like Taylor Swift all the time, but she has slightly larger breasts and a much better ass in my opinion from years in the gym.

I've always had fantasies about seeing her with another man. I developed the fantasy when she admitted to giving a previous boyfriend a blowjob while they were dating. The fact that, according to her, it was as a lot bigger than mine only spurred my fantasy deeper. I'm slightly above average and she's never had any complaints, but I've always wondered just how big he was. His size scared her at the time, and she never went further than the one blowjob. They broke up soon after when she caught him cheating on her with another girl.

We met at a party that summer and married a few years later when she graduated from college. I would often imagine her lips sliding up and down a much bigger cock while she gave me blowjobs.

Fast forward until last weekend, we were at a yearly convention for my work that's held in Las Vegas. We spend a week there every year all paid by my company.

After sharing my fantasy several times with Alexis and convincing her I had absolutely no interest in being with another woman, she started to come around to the idea of being shared with another man. We'd role play in the bedroom often, and she'd cum really hard while I'd describe her being ravaged by another man while I watched.

I read about a popular swingers club prior to our Vegas trip, and after a couple drinks at dinner, I convinced her to break away from my coworkers and take an Uber to the club to check it out.

After paying the $40 cover for couples, I was impressed with how nice the club was on the inside after being underwhelmed by the plain exterior that resembled an office space at an old strip mall. We took a seat next to the dance floor and ordered a drink for each of us.

"I can't believe we are at a swingers club," Alexis giggled as she looked around nervously at the various people inside the club.

Two beautiful women were kissing passionately at the table next to us while their husbands looked on. We both watched in awe at the sexual display. I could see Alexis's chest rising and falling quickly as she watched the women make out.

"Let's take a walk and check out the club," I suggested when the foursome disappeared down the hallway.

Alexis held my hand tightly as she walked with me toward the hallway. She looked radiant in her shimmering silver dress that hugged her body tightly. Her matching Loubitin heels clicked on the floor as she strode next to me, making us the same height of six-one.

The foursome were inside the first room and were in various stages of undress as they desperately pawed at each other. I heard moaning coming from the next room and decided to keep walking towards the sounds of pleasure.

The open door revealed a pretty brunette sandwiched between two muscular men. She was doing her best to keep a large cock in her mouth while the man behind her thrust his equally impressive shaft into her sloshing pussy at a rapid pace.

"Oh my God!" Alexis gasped as she witnessed her first live sex show. "This is so..."

We made our way into the room and watched the woman being pleased by the two men. Our eyes drifted to the chaise lounge in the corner when the sound of a woman's moan caught our attention. A nude blonde woman was straddling a very large black man as she rode up and down facing us. The black man was sucking on her neck as she appeared to be having an orgasm on his impressive shaft, glistening with her juices. Another man sat in a chair next to them watching. I guessed it was the woman's husband.

"Oh shit, that's Ben!" Alexis gasped.

My eyes widened when I looked up and met my boss's gaze as the blonde worked herself over his massive phallus. I knew he recognized me when he smiled and grabbed the woman's heaving tits, pinching her nipples. Ben's eyes moved away from mine and focused on my wife as she stared back at him with rapt attention. Her hand squeezed mine as she bit her lip, frozen in place.

I never in a million years would have pictured my boss being in a place like this. I wondered if he was cheating on his wife of 15 years. It was then that it dawned on me. I turned and looked back at the brunette having sex with the two men. It was Angie, Ben's wife. They were swingers.

Ben slid his hands down to the woman's hips as he began controlling the pace of the fucking of the pretty blonde woman. He brought his hips up and into her with loud slapping sounds as his heavy balls bounced up into her. Her moans of pleasure filled the room as she took everything he gave her.

Ben's eyes never left my wife's as he fucked the woman. Alexis was locked in his gaze, and her nipples pressed against the material of her dress as her own arousal became obvious. I moved behind her and pulled her body against mine as we watched my boss plunder the writhing woman. Her orgasms seemed to never end as he worked her body.

My wife's body trembled against mine as my engorged erection pressed against her firm ass. It became obvious that Ben was about to cum as his thrusts became more desperate.

"Imagine him doing that to you right now, baby," I whispered into her ear, making her shudder.

"Fill me with your cum," the woman cried out. "Cum for me. Give it to me. I want it all!"

The woman appeared to cum again as Ben thrust his hips into her and held himself deep inside as his shaft pulsated repeatedly. He was cumming inside her.

Alexis shook in my arms and I felt her body lean back against me for support. She was cumming just from watching the decadent scene.

After several long minutes, Ben slid inch after inch of his massive organ out of the woman's well fucked body. I couldn't believe how much was inside her. He was at least twice as big as me and incredibly thick. Their combined seed gushed out of the woman as he extricated himself and stood next to her. Her legs splayed out, displaying a messy creampie as Ben brought his tool to the woman's hungry lips. She devoured him with her mouth.

The husband quickly rose from the chair, dropped to his knees between his wife's legs, and began lapping at her sodden sex. I never would have imagined doing something like that, but the moans coming from his wife seemed to encourage him even more as he slurped and sucked at her well used sex. Her lips worked to clean Ben's impressive tool as her husband did the same to her. Both of them tasting the same thing as husband and wife.

Alexis turned towards me and kissed me deeply as she moaned into our kiss.

"We need to go, babe," Alexis whispered as our lips separated. "I need you inside me."

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,104 Followers