A Common Man - A Tangled Web Pt. 01

Story Info
To David & Chelsea life is good, little do they know...
2.4k words
4.44
9.3k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This series is a continuation of my story "A Common Man". To get the most enjoyment from it I suggest you read that story first. However you do it, I hope you enjoy it. Now on with the tale.

*****

George took another sip from the crystal goblet that held two fingers of 30-year-old Scotch. He held it in his mouth for a moment savoring the flavor, then swallowed.

He turned to the man sitting in a large antique stuffed chair opposite him and said, "As I was saying, we need to do something. She's becoming difficult. She refused to do the shows in Vegas because she said she needed a rest, then she disappeared for a week. That contract would have paid us a lot of money. We can't have that. She makes us too much money and she's too valuable to let her do things like that. The little cunt is the best cash cow we have. Hell, I haven't even demanded she fuck or give me a blow job. She makes us that much money."

"What?" The other man asked in a loud burst, "You haven't fucked the little bitch? Damn George, she must make you a lot of money!"

"Us Madison, us," George said as he took another sip of his scotch, "She makes money for me and as my lawyer I pay you."

"Yea," Madison grinned, " and very well too!"

"She began acting differently a year and a half ago when she disappeared that first time. Since then it's only gotten worse. I want you to find out where she goes when she disappears and if it has anything to do with how she's acting."

"That shouldn't be a problem," Madison replied as he took a sip of his scotch, "I've got a couple of investigators on my payroll who can find out where she goes. So when we do, then what?"

"We deal with it and get her back to the grindstone. She's complaining about burning out. I don't give a tinkers damn about that. All I want is the money she can make me before she does."

Madison grinned and said as he raised his glass, "Us George, make money for us."

________________________________________________________________

Chelsea pulled into the station and parked her car around the back of the building. She stepped in the back door and walked through the small kitchen. As she entered the store David was just ringing up a purchase for a customer. Chelsea stopped and listened.

"How's Hank doing?" He asked the plain-looking woman he was serving.

"He's better, but when that widowmaker limb hit him it did a lot more damage than he wanted to admit, or let anyone know about. I really shouldn't have told you that. You know how he is. I love that big dumb ox but he can be stubborn."

"Well," David said as he pulled a ledger out from under the counter and jotted something down, "you know your credits good with me."

"You are an angel!" The woman said.

"Not even!" David replied with a scowl, "I've got my hooks in you now Eva and you will pay!"

The woman smiled and replied, "That's what you've said for a year now. How are we ever going to pay you?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it," David said with a grin as he wiggled his eyebrows, "you and me might have to work out an arraignment!"

"Oh, you!" The woman said with a giggle as she reached over the counter and gently slapped him on the arm.

"Go on, go feed the kids," David replied with a grin, "and tell that big lummox I'll be by for a beer and a hand of cards soon!"

The woman picked up her bag of groceries and as she stepped out the door David added, "And don't tell that husband of yours I propositioned his wife! I want my arms and legs right where they are and not pulled out of the sockets!"

The woman giggled as she closed the door behind her. As she did it again struck Chelsea how nice a guy David was, even if he tried to hide it and protested not to be.

She waited until the woman was out the door before she gave him her usual greeting, "Hey mister, got a room?"

David turned and with a huge grin said, "Sugar pussy! You're back!"

She hurried over, threw herself against him, put her face against his chest.

Her voice muffled by his shirt she said, "Yes I had to get away, even if it's just for a couple of days."

"Are they working you hard?" David asked as he pulled her closer.

"Very hard. And George is getting nasty about me taking these days away. He says I will lose my fans if I keep doing it."

"Lose your fans for taking a day or two to yourself? I don't think so! Besides a rest does you good, doesn't it? Recharges your artistic batteries so to speak?"

"Yes, yes it does, " she said then pulled her face away from his chest, looked up at him and with a sensual smile added, "and the sex is a bonus!"

He grinned, reached down, cupped her ass in his hands, picked her up until her face was level with his, "You know me, an old lecher that loves to take advantage of young women in distress. And I'd love to and will do that to you, but it's going to have to wait until this evening after I close."

"Can't Franklin watch the store?" Chelsea asked.

David's face fell and as he lowered her to her feet, "He's in the hospital. His dog died last month and Franklin took it hard. Very hard. He stopped eating much of anything and I found him here in the store passed out with 4 empty wine bottles lying next to him."

Sadness filled Chelsea's voice as she said, "I'm sorry. Is he going to be ok?"

"I don't know. I hope so." David replied softly, "Why don't you go shower and get comfortable? I'll make us some supper when I close."

Chelsea nodded, but as she turned to go into the back a thought hit her.

"How's he going to pay the medical bills?" She asked.

David smiled and said, "That's being taken care of."

As she turned to go a small tear formed at the corner of her eye, brought there by the feeling she had for the guy behind her.

David was just starting to tally the till when the bell over the door tinkled. He looked up to see a woman in her mid-thirties with short, dark hair dressed in pocket pants and a wool coat enter.

"Hey." David greeted her," What can I do for you?"

The woman stepped up to the counter and held out a picture of Chelsea.

"Have you seen her?" She asked.

The way she asked the question set off an alarm bell in David's head.

"Yea, I saw her on TV last night. A great singer!"

"No, I mean in the flesh. I'm looking for her and I know she came this way."

"Nope," David lied, " How come you're looking for her?"

The woman's lips tilted in a slight smile as she said, "We have business."

She pulled out a business card and handed it to David, "If you see her call me. There's a reward for any information about her."

"Sure," David said, staring at the card, "I'll call if I see her."

As the woman left David turned off the "OPEN" sign, then quickly locked the till and the door before hurrying to the back. Chelsea was curled up on the couch, sound asleep, one of his books open on her lap.

He shook her gently and called her name, "Chelsea. Wake up."

She mumbled, opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Are you going to take advantage of me now?"

"Not now. We've got a problem."

David pulled out the business card, "A woman was just in here looking for you. I told her I hadn't seen you. She gave me this card and said there was a reward for any information about you. Do you know who she is?"

Chelsea looked at the card. It had the name, "Carlisle Investigations" at the top with another name "Susan Harold, Licensed Private Investigator" under it with a phone number.

"I've never heard of her, or this agency, but I know someone who can tell me about her."

Chelsea grabbed her phone and pulled up a number from her contacts.

"Mason? Hi, this is Chelsea. I know it's not office hours but I need some advice. Have you ever heard of Carlisle Investigations and a PI named Susan Harold?"

Chelsea listened for several minutes then said, "Thanks...no not yet. She's up here looking for me and I think I know why...If I need you I'll call tomorrow. Ok, goodby."

When she hung up she turned to David, "That was Mason Gregori my personal attorney. I hired him a year ago. George insists I use his for any legal issues. I don't like that because there are some things I didn't want to take to the agency lawyer Madison Chance because I don't fully trust him. It's a good thing. The Carlisle Agency is owned by his firm. I think George is trying to find out where I go when I get away."

"Damn!" David said, "I really didn't want to get involved with those kinds of people!"

"I'm sorry David. I didn't know they were going to follow me."

David smiled, grabbed her, pulled her close as he said, "Don't be. It isn't your fault. They ought to let you have some private time."

She snuggled to his chest, replying softly, "I think I should leave early tomorrow, before she finds me. Maybe we can keep them from finding out about us."

"Damn it! I hate to cut our time short, especially because of some asshole that can't let you have a private life." He growled, pulling her tighter.

"I will be back, you know that right?" She whispered.

"You'd better!" He growled, "I'd hate to have to come down to LA and find you."

She tilted her face up to his and whispered, "We do have tonight."

He bent down and kissed her, softly at first, but the kiss shortly became passion-filled and demanding.

She pulled away and gasped, "Take me to bed...now!"

"I will, but first I'm going to go throw a tarp over your car."

He had her car covered in a few minutes and returned to the store.

"Now, where were we? Oh yeah, you wanted me to take you to bed! Your wish is my command!"

He filled his hands with her firm ass, picked her up and carried her down the hall. When he got to the bedroom he threw her on giggling onto the bed and with a few quick jerks had her robe open. He grabbed the hem of his T-shirt she wore, pulled it up over her breasts to discover she had nothing on under it.

"Oh fuck!" He growled as he pushed her legs open, knelt and planted his mouth on her pussy.

Chelsea moaned in ecstasy as his tongue explored her nethers and her climax began to build. He didn't take his mouth off her clit until she moaned with her first orgasm. As it faded he quickly got undressed, climbed between her legs and pushed his hard rod into her.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms around his neck as she moaned, "Yes...Yes...Yes!"

As he slid his hard rod in and out of her he kissed her, pushed his tongue between her full lips, filling her at both ends. It took less than three minutes before David groaned as his cock exploded. Chelsea wasn't close to a second one, but she wanted him to have a good one, so she tilted her hips up so he could get as deep as possible inside her.

As she did she moaned, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

When his cock was done throbbing, David lay buried inside her huffing, "Damn sugar pussy! You get any better at this and I might have a heart attack!"

"You'd better not!" She replied as she kissed him.

A moment later she ran her fingers over the two long jagged scars on his chest and stomach, "Someday you're going to have to tell me how you got these."

"Maybe," He replied pensively, "Maybe."

Shortly, arms and legs tangled together, they were both asleep. An hour later neither of them heard the footsteps of a shadowy figure that walked around the store building or the rustle of the tarp covering Chelsea's car as the figure peeked under it.

As Susan saw Chelsea's car she chuckled and said softly, "Got you!"

She quietly walked to the window to see if she could peek in. The curtains were pulled and there wasn't even a small crack to see through.

'I guess I do it the hard way.' She thought.

She moved to the back door, took out a set of lock picks and within moments had the door lock opened. She pulled off her shoes, then fished a set of night vision goggles out of the small fanny pack she wore. She pulled them over her head and down over her eyes as she clicked them on. She also pulled out the special infrared camera as well as the tazer she carried (just in case things got out of hand). Holding them at the ready she moved silently into the building.

She moved slowly down the hall until she was at what she assumed was a bedroom door. She turned the knob, hoping it wouldn't make noise, then slowly pushed the door open enough so she could see the bed. The bed was flat and empty. She closed the door quietly and moved down to the next door.

This time when the door swung open she was delighted to find she could make out two forms in the bed and plainly make out both David and Chelsea's faces. She took several photos, then quietly closed the door and made a slow silent retreat. Once outside she pulled on her shoes, walked to her car and quickly drove away. As she did, she dialed a number on her phone.

"Yeah." A voice answered.

"I found her. I took some photos for proof. You want me to e-mail them or wait until I get back?"

"Send them."

"Okay." Susan said as she hung up.

Madison grinned at the phone as he thought, 'George is going to owe me big time for this!"

Comshaw
Comshaw
689 Followers