A Common Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David watched stunned as she quickly unbuttoned his trousers, pulled open the zipper, reached into his underwear and pulled out his steel hard cock. Chelsea stared at it as she stroked her small, soft hand up and down his hard shaft a couple of times, then leaned forward and slowly put her mouth over the head of his cock.

She had given a couple of blow jobs in high school and one or two afterward and had actually enjoyed doing them, but for the last two or three years she had begun to think of herself as to important and didn't want to appear vulnerable to the guys she had gone out with to do such things. Now though, here , with David, she found herself feeling safe and wanted to let go of all control.

As her warm mouth engulfed the head of his cock David grunted and said, "Damn, you're good at this! So you'll do anything I want huh?"

Without taking her mouth off his cock Chelsea nodded. David grinned, grabbed a hand full of her dark hair and with a grunt began to fuck her mouth.

"Ok then. As long as you're here you aren't going to get treated like a diva or a rock star but I'll treat you like the young, sexy beautiful woman you are." David grunted as he pushed his cock in and out of her warm mouth, "Damn that feels so good! I haven't had a woman in a long time."

Part of Chelsea's mind was screaming, 'You're a star! Don't let him treat you this way!' But another darker and more powerful side was whispering, 'Do it! Surrender to him! Take this chance to be out of control! You know you want to!'

Chelsea could feel her inner thighs getting slick with the moisture leaking from her smooth shaved pussy. The two voices in her head grew louder and more strident.

"Oh fuck! I'm gunna cum!" David groaned.

As she heard his words the two voices grew to a fever pitch and then she chose. She felt his cock grow slightly harder, swell just a bit, then he groaned as it throbbed sending the first long squirt of cum into her mouth. She cupped his balls, and renewed her sucking as his cock throbbed again and again, sending squirt after squirt into her mouth. Finally his rod stopped and she pulled her mouth away. She looked up at him thinking she should feel ashamed for being such a wanton slut. Instead as she saw the grin on his face she realized she didn't feel ashamed, she just wanted more.

A moment later she surprised herself as she asked, "Now what else would you like??"

"Aw my sexy young lady, if you'll accompany me to your bedroom I'll show you what else I want!" He said with a grin.

He stood took her hand and headed down the hall. As she held his hand and followed him she realized she could tell him no, could refuse to follow through and walk away. But as that thought coursed through her mind another followed on it's heels; she wasn't going to refuse anything he wanted.

When they got to her room David said, "Why don't you pull off that T shirt and lay down?"

Over the years she had been in show business Chelsea had been naked in front of many people: doctors, costume designers, makeup people and her boyfriends, but now here she found herself getting shy about being naked in front of David.

"Can I..get under the covers before I take it off?" She asked.

David smiled pulled her closer, cupped her face in his hands and kissed her gently before whispering, "Since it's the first time with me, yes you may, this time."

Chelsea climbed onto the bed, under the covers and then pulled off the T-shirt. David grinned again, then quickly undressed and climbed under the covers with her.

He pulled her close, gathered he into his arms and stared into her eyes as he said, "Now the question is, do I want to fuck you, or do I want to taste you, or a bit of both?"

Chelsea was feeling very nervous, even more then any time she had been on stage. She didn't understand why but all she wanted to do was please him.

"What ever you would like." She replied.

With a grin David replied, "Bit of both!" as he slide down and engulfed one of her nipples in his mouth.

He pulled his mouth off her nipple and added, "Now, since I never have, I think I want to see what a famous pussy tastes like."

Chelsea held her breath as she felt him spread her legs, then felt his thumbs on her pussy lips. She began to tremble, both in anticipation of what he was about to do and the fact that she was surrendering to it. As the tip of his tongue slipped between the lips of her pussy and pinned her clit to her pubic bone, she moaned, then let out a long high pitched whimper.

"Like that do you?" David said as he casually rubbed his finger up and down her slit.

He grabbed both her wrists and pulled them down under her ass, holding them pinned there as he returned to licking her pussy. She could feel an orgasm growing in her belly, knew it was going to be powerful and intense when it peeked.

David pulled his mouth off her slit and said, "You taste good sugar pussy, really, really good, but I can't tell the difference between your famous pussy and any other. But you do taste good, really, really good and I'm going to enjoy the hell out this."

As Chelsea heard his statement the fact that she was here, with this common man between her legs, using her for his pleasure, hit home. As it did it flamed the fire of her climax. As he placed his tongue back onto her clit, her climax swelled to a peek. It exploded, filling her, spilling out in a scream as she came. When David felt her pussy begin to quiver he slid up, placed the head of his cock against her pussy and shoved his hard rod into her to the root. He began to fuck her hard, holding her legs over his forearms gripping both her wrists as he did.

"How do you like it? How do you like my common old cock filling your prissy little famous pussy? You like it don't you cunt. Tell me...YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU!" He yelled the last.

As his words sunk in, as the realization of what she was doing filled her mind, Chelsea let out a long strangled cry as she climaxed a second time. A moment later David groaned as his cock exploded, blasting rope after rope of cum into her womb.

When he was done he pulled out and laid down next to her. He pulled her close, cupped one of her breasts and whispered, "Time for some sleep."

Shortly they were both sound asleep. Chelsea woke with dim grey light filtering through the widow. As she floated up out of the fog of sleep she could hear the howl of the wind and the occasional rattle of the building as a bigger gust hit it. She sat up and realized David was gone. She got up pulled on the robe and walked out to the living room. He wasn't there either.

She stepped into the store and didn't see him there. A vague feeling of panic began to fill her, until she looked out the window and spotted him at the fuel pumps, pumping fuel into a couple of fuel cans sitting next to an older car. He finished, hung up the hose grabbed the cans and put them into the open trunk of the car. He went to the drivers window and she could see him talking to the driver. She watched as he held up his hand, palm toward the driver in a stop signal. Then he waved his arm as if to tell the driver to go. The car pulled away and David trudged back into the store.

As he saw her standing next to the counter he grinned and said, "Hey sugar pussy! You're awake!"

Just for a moment Chelsea's ego stirred at him calling her sugar pussy, then another part of her smothered the start of the ego outrage with a tingle in her nethers.

"Yes. I just woke up and you were gone."

"Yea, I woke up at dawn and made sure the lights were on incase someone needed fuel. Good thing I did to. Old Miss. Carlton needed some gas for her generator."

Chelsea watched as he pulled off his coat and hung it up, then sat down in the chair behind the counter. Something tickled at Chelsea's mind. It finally hit her, David hadn't put anything into the till.

"Did she pay you?" Chelsea asked.

"Nope." David said with a grin, "She will when she can."

For some reason that hit Chelsea like a hammer blow. For years she had been surrounded by people who wanted everything they could get, no matter who it hurt or where it came from. Now here was David, who wasn't rich, ignoring payment because some old woman didn't have the money right then. As those thoughts hit her a warm glow began in her chest.

"You're a nice guy." Chelsea said.

"No I am not!" He replied, "I used you didn't I? And I'll probably do it again before you leave. Nice guys don't do things like that. Now are you hungry?"

Chelsea nodded as a smile played at the corners of her mouth. David stood and waved her to follow as he headed back into the living area. She watched him move about the kitchen as he quickly whipped up a batch of waffles. When he set the plate in front of her, with three waffles topped with butter and blackberry syrup sitting on it, she stared at it. For years she had been on diets keeping her weight down and figure trim. She hadn't eaten anything like these waffles since she had left home.

"Eat damn it!" David growled, "It isn't going to poison you."

Chelsea took a tentative bite. As the flavors filled her mouth she couldn't believe how good it was. She ate slowly, savoring each bite until the plate was empty. David had stepped out on an errand. As she took the last bite he returned.

"Well I called the county disaster center on the land line in the store. They say the storm will blow out tonight and they should have the roads clear for travel late tomorrow."

Just as Chelsea was about to respond the ding of the door bell in the store sounded.

"Be right back." David said.

As he stepped into the store Chelsea walked to the door and peeked through. An old, ragged looking guy in a torn coat stood in front of the counter. Chelsea could here them talking.

"Can I sleep in your storage building? Please? I've been living on the beach with Bella, my dog. We've been sleeping under an old boat, but the storm got to bad." The raggedy man said.

David replied, "I tell you what, you can sleep in cabin one. That's the one right behind the store. I'll go open it for you. But you have to promise to help me clean up after the storm. Deal?"

The old man nodded vigorously and said, "I promise!"

David stepped over to one of the shelves and grabbed several cans of soup, some crackers, four bottles of water and two cans of dog food.

He dropped them into a bag and held them out to the old guy, "Here. This is part of the deal. Follow me."

Chelsea watched them walk out the door and stood staring after them as it again hit her what David had given the old man without asking much in return.

"You are a nice guy no matter what you say." She whispered to herself as she watched the two figures disappear around the corner of the building.

She went back to the living room and sat on the couch with her legs tucked under her staring into the fire. Thoughts of all the people she had ran away from in LA filled her head. Then she thought of David and his camp ground, who he was and the peaceful easy feeling she had here in his store. She was still deep in thought when the door banged open, then closed as David entered. He was dripping wet.

He pulled off his rain coat and hung it up, then walked over and plopped down on the couch, holding his hands out to the fire as he said, "Damn but that storm wind is cold! I think I got a chill."

Chelsea looked at him and knew just what she wanted to do. She grabbed the knitted afghan from the back of the couch, sat down astride of his lap and pulled it over both of them.

"Wha...?" David began to say.

Chelsea put her fingers against his lips and said, "You said you were chilled. I want to warm you up."

She pulled her robe open, took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

As David felt her put his hands on her breasts he grinned and said, "I like warming up like this!"

Chelsea grinned in reply and said, "It gets better."

She reached down and unbuckled his belt, opened his pants and pulled out his hardening cock. She slid up until her pussy was planted against his rod. The warm wet feel of her slit woke David's cock completely.

As she felt his cock grow to full hardness she leaned forward and whispered, "I think you need to fuck me again. No I want you to...I need you to fuck me again."

""Damn sugar pussy." David said as he reached down and put the head of his cock against her entrance, "I'm glad you found your way here."

He put his hands on her hips and pushed up, sliding his hard rod into her. Chelsea began to slowly move her hips back and forth. There on the couch in a room behind a store under an afghan with a fire crackling in the stove, the wind howling around the building outside she rode his cock and felt totally at peace. Her climax built slowly. When it finally peaked it filled her from nose to toes with wave after wave of pleasure. Just as it was starting to recede, she felt David's cock begin to throb as he came. When he was done he tucked the afghan around them and she fell asleep cuddled against his chest, with him still inside her. She woke an hour later, still sitting astride his lap. As she stirred David mumbled and pulled her tighter. She lay there in his embrace, warm, sated, happy for the moment. David woke a few minutes later.

He yawned, kissed the top of her head and said, "I have to go see how things are fairing in the camp ground. Are you going to warm me up when I get back?"

She looked up into his eyes and with a smile replied, "Always."

"Hot damn!" He said with a huge grin.

David went out to check the camp ground. The wind was still howling, limbs from the trees, torn off by the storm littered the camp ground. David checked each cabin, making sure they were secure. His last stop was cabin 1 to check in on the old man. The guy was huddled under the blankets on the bed with his dog and seemed to be doing alright.

When he stepped back into the store, rain dripped from his rain coat puddling on the floor. He took it off and hung it up. When he entered the living room Chelsea was curled up on one end of the couch under the afghan sound asleep. David grinned and gently sat down next to her. He pulled the afghan up then gently pulled her close pillowing her head on his chest. She mumbled something, squirmed closer and wrapped her arms around his chest. As the fire flickered he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

David woke in the early hours and immediately knew something was different. It took him a few seconds to shake the fog of sleep and realize that it was quiet. The wind had died down to a whisper. He looked down at Chelsea then slid his hand around and under her nighty, cupping her firm breast. He put his finger under her chin and tipped her head back, then gently put his lips on hers. She moaned then slowly woke as he kissed her. As she swam up out of sleep and realized what was happening she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

He pulled his mouth from hers and whispered, "The storm is over. It blew itself out. They should have the road cleared by noon. When they do it will be time for you to go home."

"I don't want to go!" She choked out, "I like it here!"

"You have to go." He replied softly, "This isn't your world. You have a talent and you need to use it. There will always be a place for you if you want to come back for a quick get away from that life. But for tonight this is where you belong. Go back to sleep."

"I want to feel your body close to mine." She whispered.

"I am." He replied pulling her tighter to him.

"No. Naked." She said.

He nodded and stood. As he pulled off his clothes she pulled off hers. When he was naked he sat down and she cuddled close.

"You know, doing this I might not be able to get back to sleep right away." He said.

With a soft giggle she whispered back, "I was hoping that would be the case."

David looked down at her and said, "In another time and place I think I might have fallen in love with you and asked you my wife sugar pussy."

In a wishful whisper she replied, "In another time and place I would have been happy to be your wife. But here, now, I can be your little sugar pussy."

She threw her leg over him and slid onto his lap. He felt her slide her hand down and wrap in around his hardening cock. She rubbed the head up and down her slit which caused his cock to grow to full hardness. She placed her pussy right on top of his hard rod, then nestled down onto it, trapping it cocooned between her warm, moist folds.

Her lips were pressed to his cheek and he felt as much as heard her whisper, "Can we...can we just sit here like this for a bit? I don't want to move. I Just want to enjoy the feeling."

He pulled the afghan over them, pulled her a little tighter to his chest and sat holding her. Some where in the next half hour they both drifted off to sleep.

David started awake at the sound of the phone wringing. He gently slid Chelsea off his lap. As he did she mumbled, "Oh no...don't...".

He kissed her on the forehead and said, "I have to answer the phone."

He stepped into the store and grabbed the phone. A few minutes later he hung up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself, then went back to the couch. Chelsea was curled up with the afghan puled over her. He sat down next to her and as he did she clambered onto his lap, circled his neck with her arms and sighed.

"It's morning." She whispered.

"Yea. That was my buddy at the State Patrol. They have one lane open on the highway already. I was hoping it would take a day or two." His voice edged by disappointment as he whispered into her hair.

"So...it's time...time for me to leave." She choked out.

"Yes. It's time for you to go home." He replied, pulling her tighter to his chest.

"Are you...are you going to fuck me again before I leave." she asked in a subdued whisper.

"You really didn't think I'd let you go with out using that sweet little sugar pussy one more time did you?"

Her lips were against his chest and he felt her smile.

"So let's go to my bed so I can do just that." He said as he moved her off his lap and stood.

He took her hand and lead her to the bed. She climbed in and he followed. He kissed her cheeks, her lips, her palms and on down over her pert tits until his mouth was close to her pussy. He slowly dipped his tongue between the folds of her pussy, which brought a groan and an upward thrust of her hips from her. He ate her slowly, licking then sucking on her clit as he slid two fingers deep into her tunnel. She surrendered to it, letting it build as he pushed her closer and closer to a climax. When it crested, she screamed, writhing, as it filled her with bolts of pure pleasure.

He slid up and entered her, slamming his cock balls deep into her hot, wet, tunnel. He held her tightly and fucked her hard, slamming into her over and over. She climaxed again then a third began to build. As her third climax exploded she screamed again, then wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him as deep into her as she could. As she climaxed David's cock did the same, throbbing, blasting squirt after squirt deep inside her. As her orgasm washed away she held onto him tightly, her body trembling in the aftermath of a fabulous climax.

He finally kissed her cheek and said, "Time for some breakfast. Then it will be time for you to go."

Half an hour later, after a shower, Chelsea watched as he flipped a pancake. A few minutes more and he set a plate of pancakes with butter and syrup covering them in front of her.

"Eat!" He ordered, "I don't want you passing out from lack of food on your way home!"

She ate slowly, savoring each bite. When she was done David took her plate and washed it, then motioned her to follow. They went out to he car. He had her key and unlocked the door, opened it, then turned to her.