A Common Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time." He said as he held out her keys.

She stared at him stunned, then said, "No! No! I'll leave later. I want to stay just a little longer!"

He smiled and locked eyes with her as he said, "I can't let you. Not because I want you to go, but if you stay any longer I won't let you go and that isn't the right thing to do."

She lunged forward and hugged his chest as she whispered, "Can I...can I come back sometime?"

"I told you, you are welcome any time you want to get away from that life. One condition though. I don't want any of those people knowing where you were or when you come back or following you here. This and me must stay separate from that down there. Ok?"

She smiled, stretched up and kissed him on the cheek as she said, "No one will ever know about you, except me. I will be back. And I will be your sugar pussy again."

He grinned, reached down and cupped her ass, picked her up and kissed her, a long passionate kiss.

As he set her back on the ground he said, "See that you do. Now go!"

Chelsea got in her car and drove away. She took her time going home. She pulled into her apartment building two days later. She showered and then called her agent. He was panicky and wanted to know where she had been.

All she would tell him was, "Recuperating."

_________________

David began to follow her career. He even bought a TV to catch her act. He was pleased she seemed to be doing so well. He took clippings from the newspapers and watched everything he could find of her. Each time he saw her on stage he couldn't quite reconcile that image with the young woman who had stayed with him during the storm.

Time slipped by and 6 months later David was out checking the cabins and camp ground. Being the summer season all cabins were full, as was the camp ground. The only cabin that wasn't rented was cabin 1. That one had become the permanent home of Franklin, the old man who David had let use it during the storm. The old man had become a helper and he and his dog were fixtures around the camp ground. David walked back to the store and began to check his stock to make sure he had enough of everything. He was checking the beer cooler when the bell over the door chimed.

"Be right with you." He called without looking up as he tallied his light beer stock.

From behind him a soft voice said, "Mr. Do you have a place I can stay for the night?"

David grinned as he turned and caught sight of Chelsea.

"Sugar pussy! You come to see me again!" He said.

She jumped into his arms, kissed him and said, "For a day or two. I snuck away. When I got home last time everyone wanted to know where I'd been. I didn't tell them. So what are you going to do now that I'm here?"

"I'm going to carry you off to my bedroom!" He said as he held her ass cheeks cupped in his hands and turned toward the back.

"What about your campers?" She asked as she held onto him tightly.

"Franklin can take care of them." He said as he carried her down the hall to his bedroom, "I've got a sweet little sugar pussy to attend to!"