A Commute to Remember

Story Info
Forced into an intimate situation by a stranger on a train.
944 words
3.61
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a real experience has stayed with me (M) for a few years, and I've even talked it over with partners. It's like the opposite version of a train scene from a manga comic, this time with a dominant woman.

First, a bit of preamble:

In my first year of college/university I commuted on the subway. I should say now that I was a late bloomer, kind of skinny and shy, and not used to attention from girls.

I would usually spend the 20-minute ride buried in a book and with noise-canceling headphones, oblivious to everything. I could never get a seat during rush hour, so my favorite place to stand was with my back to the recess of the door linking one car to the next.

The car was always busy, so this nook was a useful place to stand without shifting around for other people. Well, on one morning I'd be trapped in that position while a woman grinded herself against me and almost made me cum.

On that day the train was especially crowded. Now where I'm from, a train being crowded doesn't mean that people will be squeezed in together unable to avoid touching. Even when things are packed you still have a few inches to yourself, and people will naturally give each other room.

At least that's what you would expect.

The first thing that grabbed my attention was the sensation of something firm but supple pushing up against my crotch and then drawing away. Reflexively I assumed that the woman in front had backed into me to make space for another person, and returned to my book.

Then it happened again, a little stronger and for longer, with a slight sideways motion. A wiggle, let's call it. I looked up and took her in for the first time. She had long, cascading black hair, a small waist, broad hips and wore a sophisticated floral scent that was now all over me.

She was about my height, dressed entirely in black, with a shiny leather pencil skirt in constant contact with my jeans.

She pushed again, and I could sense the gentle friction of the material and feel her ass pressing into me and then sliding up and down just a little.

Now my mind was racing. Most of all I was trying to work out if she intended what was happening. I glanced around to see if any was watching, but nobody had noticed.

Should I have tapped her on the shoulder? I didn't want to make a scene, definitely not if this was all unintented. In the absence of a decision I just froze, clutching my book to my chest.

Somewhere in that confusion I was afraid that if she kept nudging against my cock it was going to get hard. And back then, just the thought of getting hard was enough to make it happen.

And I had plenty of reason to get hard, because she thrusted again, picking up a gentle rhythm. And now I knew that something was stirring. I was on fire, from embarrassment, from the notion that this was all a misunderstanding, from the thrill of being so close to a woman...and yes, from being used.

And with that, the time to say anything had passed. My cock was rigid now, and I knew she could feel the contours against her ass.

This situation was activating kinks I didn't even know I had. Half-crazed, I waited for the next push so I could nudge forward to meet it. This action, like her soft hip thrusts, would have been difficult to read by anyone else on the train.

In my ragged state, I think I pushed back to show some defiance and regain a bit of dignity.

No sooner had I pushed back I felt her weight against my chest as she collapsed into me. Her left hand reached around the back of my left thigh, climbing until her palm was flush against my butt, fingertips creeping inwards. She was now fixed against me, rocking and breathing deep.

I try to imagine how we looked to other commuters. Maybe we were a couple embracing, perhaps with a little more passion than usual on a weekday morning.

Or maybe it was obvious to all what was happening, and we were putting on a dirty show for everyone. I couldn't tell you, because my mind was gone.

I had never felt anything like that before: The closeness, the intimacy with a total stranger was all too much. Her sleek, leather-clad ass urged against my dick. Everything was so intense I felt like I could orgasm.

A minute more of this treatment and I surely would have done. But the train reached the end of the line, everyone exited and we went our separate ways into the crowd. Me, with an enormous hard-on that I tried to conceal as I walked.

I never even saw her face.

Now, I know that this wasn't exactly a consensual situation. I do have mixed feelings about what happened and would never try to instigate something like this again, but the truth is I do look back on it with a thrill. I don't know if that is the healthy reaction or if many people have been through something similar.

But at a time when, quite naively, I thought I knew what women were all about, it was an eye-opener. I sometimes wonder who she was, what was her story, and whether that kind of behavior has gotten her into trouble at some point.

For my part, I've role-played this situation with a partner, in a less public setting.