Amy Katy gets Fingered on the Bus

Story Info
A chance encounter. A bus journey with a difference.
1.3k words
4.39
13k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers

It was bitterly cold outside as I travelled by taxi to the bus station to catch the overnight bus. The frost sparkled on the hard packed snow heaped up on the pavements.

Inside the bus though it was warm and cosy and I took off my hat and padded jacket and put them on the overhead luggage rack before settling down into my window seat. I glanced at the intricate frost patterns on the outside of the bus window.

If it got too hot later, I could discard my warm winter sweater. I smoothed down my mini skirt over my almost see through seamless pantyhose with white panties underneath. Fur lined bootees and knee-high socks made sure I would be at least comfortable should the temperature drop even further.

Slowly the bus filled up and I began to think my luck was in and I would have the luxury of two seats to myself, when at the last minute a tall elegant looking man made his way down the aisle and stopped at my seat. Well spoken, urbane, a whiff of very appealing cologne, beautiful blue eyes, a little faded with age. I took all of this in at once He had politely asked if he might take the free seat.

'Of course, Sir,' I answered cursing as I reddened.

He gave me an enigmatic look and I blushed even more. as he gave my exposed thighs the briefest of glances. Why was it attractive older men made me feel like a schoolgirl?

I watched as he took off his winter coat and leaning over me stowed it in the luggage rack above my head. I was acutely aware of how close to me he was.

And then we were on our way trundling through the snow-covered city on the way to the highway.

We made small talk about our destinations, and plans, and half an hour flew past. He was engaging, a good listener, so charming. And then the driver switched off the interior lights and aware of the warm male body beside me our thighs almost touching, I drifted off to sleep with what seemed a long day already, behind me.

I don't recall how long I slept, but I woke up with a dry mouth and my head leaning on the stranger's shoulder.

He too seemed asleep, but glancing down I saw that my skirt was way way up my thighs. From the light reflecting off the snow outside I could see that my sheer pantyhosed covered pussy mound was practically showing. I hastily took a look around the bus and pulled down my skirt.

Surely he couldn't have down that could he I mused to myself, interfered with me?

And then I glanced down and caught my breath seeing that he had a prominent bulge in his pants which was beginning to twitch. My god had he been feeling me up? My breasts involuntarily stirred in my bra cups.

He moved in his sleep. I just couldn't resist the temptation. I eased my leg against his giving myself such a rush and he stirred again.

Hardly daring to breath, I dropped my hand down onto his firm thigh and lightly stroked it

He half turned spreading his legs and I felt my panties go damp.

I looked furtively around, most people were sleeping, and the only sound was the whump whump of the window wipers chasing each other across the windshield to ward off the returning snow.

I inched my fingers higher till they brushed against his semi tumescent penis trapped down his leg. I felt faint and in a cold sweat jerked my hand away. My fingers were trembling. What on earth was I doing? The thought of feeling his hot throbbing cock had made my nipples stiffen.

I came to my senses thinking of the shame, the humiliation and worse, if i got caught. He muttered something in his sleep and I hastily turned away from him my heart beating so fast overwhelmed with lust and frustration.

Had I got it all wrong and he wasn't complicit in this at all. It was all my fevered imagination and I had touched him up!

I lay back silently for what seemed an age and again began to drift into sleep. And then felt a hand on my lower back running tentatively across the waist band of my skirt I shifted suddenly fully awake but did not move away and the hand came back, bolder, insolently more demanding, finding the smooth bare skin above my skirt.

Such warm fingers that began to trail sensuously across my back. I tingled finding it hard to breathe.

I shifted again turning my back towards him but was now almost pressed against the side of the bus and could go no further, It gave him the opportunity to slide his hand across my pantyhosed buttocks through my skirt. Why wasn't I telling him to stop? He began to caress my firm cheeks, his fingers all over me there and I began to get really worked up.

He gently pinched my bottom and i stifled a gasp but could not help squirming as he rudely molested me.

'Turn around, nobody is watching', I heard his quiet whisper as he gave my bum one last hard squeeze.

I hesitated, my mouth even drier than before, knowing this was a point of no return. I could still just say stop it and it would finish, making it an extremely and embarrassing long journey unless i could find another seat, but I was too weak; my excited nipples were sending messages to my pussy and I twisted round and faced him.

We locked eyes and I wantonly sucked in my tummy like a little slut allowing him to get his hand down the front of my skirt and worm it down into my underwear. I buried my head in his shoulder and my mouth went slack and as he got his fingers inside my panties I heard a faint sigh of pleasure.

I glanced worriedly over his shoulder; all it would take was for someone around us to take a casual glance over or to go to the back of the bus to use the facilities and they would see what we were doing.

But it was getting past the point of no return as he stroked a finger up and down my little slit, up and down up and down.... I let out a moan as he managed to stretch my pantyhose, turn his hand a bit and get his thumb against my little button. He teased it making tiny circles round and round until I squirmed like crazy.

Then, more urgently now, he got his hand turned fully over and stuck two fingers right up my sopping wet cunt and began to finger fuck me. I thought I would melt. I clung desperately to him as he explored me. Pussy cream escaped onto my inner thighs through my drenched panties.

There was an audible squelch, and then another as he increased the pace. I bit my lip as he thrust his two fingers right up me, my pussy clamped round them and I exploded soaking his fingers with cunt cream.

I shuddered and he stroked my hair with his free hand as my orgasm racked through me.

My head fell back. I was spent and he continued stroking my hair as he eased his fingers out of me and his hand out of my underwear. Weakly I tried to smooth down my skirt feeling the wetness inside my panties.

What had I done? I turned and looked out of the window to cover my embarrassment. I sensed him leave his seat and minutes later return.

'Look at me,' he said.

I turned my head to see those gorgeous eyes staring into mine.

'There's a service break coming up soon,' he continued. 'Do your own thing.'

He paused.

'Just one thing,' he added. 'Get rid of the pantyhose before you get back on the bus.'

ironworks
ironworks
70 Followers