All Comments on 'A Company Affair Ch. 15'

by Lorri4you

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just read 8 chapters!!!!

Wow..I stopped reading this story in March. Here we are almost July and I caught up on 8-9 chapters. And your know what I gathered happened in the last three months ...NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...see you in another three months. Yecccchhh what terrrible writing style and storyline...you should be ashamed of this tripe.

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Ho Hummm!!!

Ohh NOOO... Monty will catch me. Here I am tied to the railroad tracks like Pauline Pureheart and Jake is the evil Sniveley whiplash. The best part of this story will be the end. hopefully when Jake ties her to the back of his pickup truck and drags her down the freeway.

The video was totally not necessary as she is a willing participant in the affair.

She doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything except monty's money and her getting her nuts off.

Like the other commentor said, you miss one chapter, and come back three or four later, and it takes less than a paragraph to get caught up. Please let this be the end...

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
Again

Wow maybe we are a little closer to the ending, but nothing has changed here. maybe after a few more chapters Monty will know what a slut he married

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The Slut in all of us

What will hapeen mext? Will Jake go for the oldest daughter? There is a slut in all of us. She just can't control hers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
ok now i know exactly wha ti would do

thyis story has went to the point it is crap ... monty should take his boss and kick his ass all the way to the bank. ... id own his ass from now on and make him pay me as much money as he hjas amnd will ever have just to keep me from kicking his as every day of the week .... as for the slut dont divorce her sell her ass to the highest bidder and make say two videos a week and between her and that asshole he will never have to work another day of his life ...plus he wont have to fuck his wife either ..this way he can find him a sugar baby maybe one as young as his daughters to fuck ...with all the money he will have coming in why even work ... just have his boss do his work for him plus pay him money to keep from getting his ass kicked shot he will be able to retire in just a little while ....maybe he can then move out and still make money off his wives videos and his bosses hush money

monty needs to kick ass and take names ... do something jake is an asshole who deserves to be fucked every day in his ass with a 15 inch dick ... i hate assholes like him ... do him justice and have him shown what can happen when a special forces soldier goes nuts ..that is what monty is right ...he can kill 30 different ways so put the fear of god in jake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SHE IS BAAAACK!!!!

Ever experienced that worst type of a nightmare in which you think that you woke up from it - only to find that it is reality? That is how I felt when I saw the new chapter. And to think that I deluded myself that this embarrassment was finally put to rest…

In earnest, I have not read in Literotica such a self hating, depressing, and cruel repetitive story. One precious ‘gem’ for illustration: Just because Jake, the sick sadistic psycho almost chokes ‘the married slut’ (as he calls her) to death, does not mean that Lorry the masochistic psycho could not appreciate the positive side of that experience i.e. an improved ability to swallow even bigger objects in the future! How about swallowing a Toyota? Coming to think of it, why not plan on swallowing Jake himself, and put an end to this abomination?

But I will not be fooled twice. Just like the return of the mosquitoes in the summer, Jake and Lorry will return to haunt us - forever ….

On the non literary level - a word of warning.

Please note that in the process of her degradation, Lorry is not called anymore by her first name (look for it in this chapter) All other characters are mentioned by their first names. Being depersonalized while being PHYSICALLY PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND SEXUALLY abused is recognized many times as a step that precedes death by the abuser. (Abuse could still be recognized as such even when there is a formal consent}All that is far from being entertaining. I am concerned for you too Lorryforyou.

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Hmmmm

I tend to think that there is a fairly decent story here trying desperately to be told, but cannot be heard due to the excessive and overlong sexual encounters with Lorri and Jake. It appears that the author is primarily interested in describing various and almost deviant sexual acts performed by the primary characters. While well written, less time should have been devoted to the thrusting, the beer bottles and the reaming, and more to the motivation and subsequent trauma that Lorri's family will experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story!

What is up with all you guys bitching about this story? You come to a site offering stories about nonconsensual sex, and you complain that there might be trauma to her family, or that the main character is a slut? That's like going to Six Flags and complaining that there are too many fuckin' roller coasters!

If you want uplifting stories about self-esteem, try Focus on the Family, okay?

I think Lorri has a very readable style, and a delightfully dirty mind. My kinda girl. She gives me good ideas for future play (and the wood to do it, too.) I've enjoyed these chapters and look forward to more..I think her writing is a few cuts above most of the other stuff on this site. Can't wait for Chapter 16.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A SADISTIC PLEASURE FROM SUFFOCATION?

Luckily, there is so much more to the Non Consent section than this story. I am not looking for sexual pleasure from reading about torture/ near death experience, or (as suggested by one reader) the rape of children. What bothers me is not the fact that the ’married slut’ is a slut. I do not mean to offend the inner- slut of any self respecting (?) reader who claims the right to be one.

I am bothered though by the fact that a gradual degradation of a woman is going on here. Add to that the gradual escalation of the level of violence towards her. Add to that the de-personalization and the fact that she comes to behave like a robot. It is not about family values or self esteem (what’s wrong with that?) It’s about making light of cheapening and threatening one person’s (slut or no a slut) LIFE!

Finally I think that this is an example for BOTH a lousy erotica AND a NON- STORY, since so little ever happens.

I will keep enjoy reading all other stories in Literotica - including the NONCONSENT /RELUCTANCE section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Silly comments...

This is the non-consent/reluctance section, so any of you who don't like this subject matter should keep your stupid comments to yourself! This is an excellent story, good development of the characters, good progression of her gradual degradation, and good sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous