All Comments on 'A Company Man: The CIA & Me Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic start

Absolutely fantastic start. I hope to see much more.

jacqui4u2jacqui4u2about 16 years ago
Thanks

I loved this story. Very well written. I appreciate the realism and real settings. Milan is one of my favorite european cities. Loved the sex. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yummmmm

Loved it all so far, want our hero to include his wife in some of the sex with Kat and others...

Awesome story! Eager for more!

Drifter

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 16 years ago
Exciting and Passionate!

I'm reminded of Tom Clancy with sex appeal! Well done! You have a new fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice

great hot read, but champ up the snatch is a bad idea (sugar causes yeast infections even in highly trained intelligence agents)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Most entertaining

I have read your Road Trip series and enjoyed it immensely. Company Man 1 has proven to be every bit as well written. I look forward to reading Chapter 2 tomorrow. Thank you for sharing.

Orrin

michigan_man_1958@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glock 30

Pretty good story. The glock 30 is a .45 not a 9mm.

tantalisetantaliseabout 11 years ago
what a great story

truly enjoyable story , and the sexy bits are very good, a learning curve , and yes i am taking notes!!!

elrayo41elrayo41over 10 years ago
QUALITY WRITING/ MEMORABLE CHARACTERS/HOT SEX

This is the best writing I have encountered on LITEROTICA. Your story has all the trappings of a first rate novel. I am especially impressed by your pacing and narration.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 7 years ago
Weak story: lots of sex but little relates to story title

Trade craft seems non-existent. He has too many handlers, and too many know about his second job. Makes it difficult to tie-off an agent being compromised.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 5 years ago
Good story, sex, intrigue, what more could one ask for?

Awesome story. Looking forward to the next installment(s).

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Punchy Start

Enjoyable read, budding James Bond on steroids. It's an excellent romp so far with enough spy details to make it plausible, just. 5 from me

Ryan5555Ryan5555almost 3 years ago
James Bond as Ian Flemming could/should have written

Loved the buildup and side story to the sex scenes. Great warmth in the detail of the locations and then into the look and dress of the ladies.

I don't think anyone would pass up the foursome sex scene and wish I could be one of the male players. It's been a long time since this type of scenario was available to me. Your writing was so hot I will have to plan such an evening soon.

Keep up the great writing

Mercury125Mercury125over 2 years ago

If Ian Fleming was still alive to read this, he would realize that he needed to work hard to just barely keep up with you. It is obvious that you are a talented author with the flexibility to write in any genre. Keep up the great work, and thank you for the joy that reading your work brings into the lives of your readers!

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Wonderfull storey, love all aspects of it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ok....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous