A Compassionate Enchantress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wonder you act so much like a teenager around me, Bern! It's honestly adorable. I prefer men who pay attention to what I like and you have honestly done that. Is there anything else you'd like to tell me? You can share anything with me. I won't tell anyone."

Her kind words echoed into my brain and it meant everything to me at that moment. Staring into her magnificent orbs, they compelled me to tell the truth and the words spilled out of my mouth in a rushed whisper while blushing madly and wilting at the same time in the chair; hoping she wouldn't hear me.

"I've never had a BJ before and I'm a virgin. You were my first."

Her eyes widened comically and it was her turn to drop her jaw in astonishment. I continued to babble again, taking it the wrong way.

"I didn't have a whole lot of success with the women when I was younger and they quickly became frustrated when I became anxious and couldn't perform fast enough and couldn't understand that-"

My monologue was cut off when she pressed her lips against mine and I went limp again as she tried to literally suck my tongue and lips off of my face and I moaned in ecstasy as she kissed me with a newfound passion that took me by total surprise with her forcefulness.

I wrapped my arms that still felt a little weak around her middle and pulled her as close to me as I could while we kissed for an eternity. Finally when breath was an issue, we broke apart and I blushed heavily again as she looked at me with a brand new predatory look that was very different from the first time she looked at me that way.

It was a bit intimidating and thrilling that this woman was so bold and wanted me so badly.

She suddenly giggled at me and smiled, caressing my face tenderly.

"Oh Bern, did you really think that little thing is going to stop me from bedding you every night, my handsome prince? Shy men turn me on really bad and I'm going to fuck you silly every chance I get and I already have the feeling you already can't say 'no' to me, can you?"

I bit my lip and shook my head before replying with slight stutter,

"N-Nuh-uh. Your s-smile makes me m-melt every time I see it and I just can't say 'no' to it!"

Kathryne grinned at my stuttered response and we kissed for a few more moments while we caressed each other.

"That's what I thought. That's why your stuttering is so adorable! How about we go to bed now?"

I nod my head and blush heavily at her hypnotic smile while caressing my red cheeks. She helps me stand when I had trouble getting up and smiled at me with adoring eyes that went straight to my heart.

I limped into her bedroom with her help even though it took us awhile since her left side needed her specially made crutch to help her walk. When we finally got into bed, I lay there with both of us naked and her lying on my chest fast asleep. Feeling content for once with a beautiful woman lying on my chest sent me into a blissful sleep.

The next morning I awoke to cuddling a pillow against my raging boner that smelled entirely of Kathryne and the night before came rushing back into my brain, making me get out of bed and walking quickly throughout the house; but Kathryne had gone. It almost made me think it was just a dream. Feeling a bit disappointed and making sure she wasn't hiding in my bathroom, I went about my daily routine of feeding my cat and getting ready for work.

After eating breakfast and with a little time to spare I sit in my lazyboy chair. Seeing an opportunity for petting, my cat jumped into my lap since I have been neglecting the poor guy and played with his fur until I went to work.

A few minutes later I pull my bike into the lot with a couple minutes to spare at work and I scan the parking lot after parking my bike. Not seeing her car started to make me think that it was all a dream because she was always there before me. Feeling disappointed that she wasn't there for once, I put away my helmet and went into the mailroom to work.

Forcing my disappointment out of my mind, I walk down to my area in a deep purple shirt with the same colored slacks today since I had a meeting later, so I had to dress nicer than normal. I figured it was going to be a rather boring meeting.

Opening my office door, I walk in and sit on the edge of my desk. Eyeing the cart full of mail, I patiently wait for Kathryne to show up any second.

Waiting only a few more minutes, for once my patience fails me as I really begin to wonder if it was all really a dream and I just imagined Kathryne's smell on my pillow. Worrying that I might be going crazy, I bite my fingernails thoughtfully as I sit there and wonder why she wasn't at work yet.

Only coming up with empty answers, I grab the cart and start my routine of passing out boxes and envelopes to everyone in the building, including Kathryne's area. I sighed as I stared at the empty chair and set a small box on her desk before walking away in disappointment with Joanna watching my back silently with a knowing look.

Walking back to my office with the cart in hand, I scratch my head as I start to daydream about last night and suddenly my pants became too tight as I thought of Kathryne's wonderful full lips and I grunted as I tried to put a stop to it.

The thoughts continued to run through my head unheeded for a moment before I cleared my head and sat down behind my desk with a raging hardon without any situational awareness and had to readjust myself real quick to relieve myself of the pain. Unknowingly, Kathryne watched the movement from under the desk and a very sultry smile stretched across her lips as she watched my rigid tool move about in my pants.

Reaching my arm over the surface of the oak desk to grab a pen to write her yet another cheesy poem she'd no doubt adore that I was attempting to write, I instantly freeze as I feel two sets of delicate fingers suddenly latch onto my throbbing member through my pants and start to caress it firmly.

My breath hitches as I have to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning and the thought finally crossed my mind that she must of set up this surprise ambush! My breathing comes heavier and I gripped the edge of the desk tightly while my manhood throbbed in my pants, begging to be released.

Acting quickly, Kathryne unzipped my pants and swiftly slipped her hand into my pants to pull my thick throbbing cock out. Even though it felt a lot better out of my pants, my protest almost died in my throat as both sets of her fingers began to rub and caress my shaft and balls, playing with the foreskin delicately with her fingers and pulling on it. I spoke with a quiet, strangled pleading voice.

"Kitten please! As much as that feels good right now, they're about to come down here! I can't focus with you doing that and they're going to find out. Please!"

Kathryne's response was only a long drawn out giggle that already told me she wasn't leaving. I couldn't see her face, but I could hear that she wasn't going to care. She opened her mouth to respond when I heard a loud knock on the door and she suddenly giggled which she quickly stifled. I stiffened in the chair like a piece of lumber as the two business partners walked in.

I did my best to control my breathing when I felt Kathryne's fingers begin to caress my throbbing manhood all over and I could just barely make out her purring as she started licking the head and took it into her mouth to let her lips play with it. I had to suck in a ragged breath when I felt her struggle to get me down her throat again.

The two partners took a seat in front of me while my thick cock was being engulfed in her throat a little at a time as she took her time to take it in. My leg started to shake under the desk when I felt her thick lips slide up and down my shaft and I had to bite my lip while the two men stared at me for a moment. Kathryne put her hand on my knee to stop it to make sure it wouldn't tap against the bottom of the desk. I open my mouth to talk but only a croak comes out.

Both men raise an eyebrow and I shrug uncomfortably before clearing my throat and trying again while Kathryne had my dick in her warm, excellent mouth. I already knew I wasn't going to last long with her big lips sucking on it and it quivered in her mouth while she licked and sucked on the head tantalizingly.

Her fingernails lovingly caressing my thick shaft made my leg spasm until she pulled it out, teasing me mercilessly by drawing out my pleasure as long as she could without letting me cum.

I bit my lip harder when I realized that this was going to be a long meeting if Kathryne didn't let me to cum yet and I was going to have to endure her thirty minute long merciless teasing because I was in no position to stop her lest I gave her away. She sure was a horny snotty little brat that deserved a good spanking for this act of pleasuring torture.

Grabbing my dick in one hand, she slowly stroked it and played with my balls while she let her lips and teeth playfully pull on the foreskin, making my leg quake under the table while her wicked mouth played with my dick with casual slowness that drove me wild with desire and badly wanting to fill her mouth with my cum every time I was close to the edge.

This definitely meant payback was in order for her teasing in the near future.

"Sorry, I just have a really bad leg cramp and I have a low pain tolerance."

Both men turn their heads to look at each other before shrugging at each other in obvious disinterest and started to talk to me about how very busy it was going to be in the near future, explaining that people will be buying more products and shipping will soon heighten.

This was the main depot for a medium sized business that sold things online, but I only sorted the mail for the office workers. Kathryne just happened to have worked here a few months before I was hired, and I think they only had this meeting because I was new.

I wasn't really paying them much attention since Kathryne had my throbbing dick in her cock-hungry little mouth and it seemed that both of them had bought my lie since I was a computer junkie.

My meeting with my bosses went by with painful slowness while they first talked about my job. Kathryne methodically switched between deep throating my dick with some difficulty due to my thickness and just letting her lips and tongue play with my foreskin when she knew I was on the edge of orgasm.

After half an hour of Kathryne's leisurely torturous cock sucking, the two men left and I let out a loud groan after they were gone a few seconds later after making sure they were gone. She took my length back into her velvety throat and I couldn't take it anymore when I begged her in a desperate, pleading voice.

"Jesus Christ Kitten, I can't take it anymore! I'm begging you, please let me cum you torturous wench!"

Grabbing my balls in her hand, Kathryne massaged them with her fingers as she continued bobbing on my dick; I had the unique sensation of her purring around my shaft with my dirty talk. It wasn't long before I was panting and groaning while her wonderful mouth sucked the cum out of my balls.

I erupted explosively into her mouth with a strangled squawk, nearly filling her mouth with my pent up cum after thirty minutes of her relentless torture and my body trembled heavily. She pushed me away from my desk as I sat there panting and sweating profusely.

She then made me watch her tongue play with the mouthful of cum before swallowing it all with her mouth open and staring at me with a very hungry look in her beautiful green eyes.

Kathryne started to giggle before she stopped and made a pained face. She worked her jaw around a few times and grinned at me with a wicked grin. I shivered as her eyes sparkled after taking in my very satisfied blissful state. I spoke to her in a weak voice as my muscles tremble in their fatigued state.

"Oh god Kitten, did you really have to torture me for that long without letting me cum? I thought you were trying to suck my balls through my dick the whole time and I had such a difficult time not giving you away when you wouldn't let me cum!"

Kathryne smiled at me charmingly again and crawled up into my lap, contentedly purring in my ear like a hungry cat that just ate the canary. I felt my heart beating faster when her enchanting eyes sparkled again.

That smile was going to be the death of me, I just knew it. She spoke to me in her soft adoring voice that sent pleasuring shivers down my back every time.

"Oh please, Bern. You know you'd let this hungry little cocksucker take your dick down her throat all day if she really wanted to," She paused briefly to nuzzle me just under my ear with her nose and giggled into it.

"You darn well know you just can't say no to my very enchanting smile. I know that you'd do anything for it, hmm?"

Kathryne grinned at me fully as I blushed and nodded shyly before responding with a weak voice without thinking about it.

"That's because your radiantly beautiful face stole my heart the minute I saw it and I fell in love with you the minute you started talking to me with that hypnotizing and very enchanting smile on your face. I'd do anything for it."

Kathryne's smile only got bigger and stretched across her face from ear to ear and I had to suck in a breath as it turned even more breathtaking, if that were possible. I realized what I said just then and my face turned a bright red as she giggled at my sudden confession. I fidgeted under her sparkling eyes and opened my mouth a few times before closing it noisily with a click.

Then her voice reached my ears in such an adoring quality and caressed my trembling belly with loving hands. I melted all over again with just her voice.

"Awww, Bern. It's about time you confessed! I already knew from the start that I stole your heart and I was wondering how long it'd take you to do that. That must have taken all of your courage to admit it to me, hmm?"

Feeling speechless, I swallowed and fidgeted until she moved her face only a couple inches away from mine when I tried to hide my face from her eyes. I swallowed again when she grabbed my cheeks and pulled my face to forcefully look her in the eyes as she spoke with a passionate voice and it filled my heart with such warmth I felt myself overcome with emotion that I found myself unable to speak.

"Oh Bern, you're such a wonderful man. You really need to understand that. I too fell for you at first sight of your own very handsome smile. I love you more than I've ever loved another man because you're such a naturally charming gentleman without yourself even knowing it and I love the fact that you're so sensitive and creative."

Her last sentence shocked me to the core so hard I couldn't believe my ears and I thought my heart was going to push out of my chest. I was so overcome with emotion that it caused tears to spill down my cheeks in astonishment.

My body went completely slack as she pulled my head onto her shoulder and I broke down into happy tears, holding her tightly as I just cried onto her shirt for a few minutes much to my embarrassment. But as I pulled away, I noticed that she had started to cry as well due to my own.

After I was done crying onto her shirt, Kathryne just grinned at me knowingly and didn't say anything. She leaned against my body and nuzzled my ear with her nose as we just held each other for the remainder of the day while I just sat there in a dazed stupor.

The rest of the day went in a blur for me until it was time to go home. Kathryne and I stood in a darkening parking lot, holding each other close and grinning at each other with dopey grins on our faces. She smiled at me one last time and I leaned down so we could kiss each other's lips for a few minutes. Kathryne looked up at me adoringly again with her magnificent smile.

"Goodnight, my handsome lover. I'll see you tomorrow, Bern? I'm here for you whenever you need me, sweetheart! But if you want to keep me as your lover, you're going to have to tone down on the melodrama, okay? The sensitive side of you is great and I love it, but I don't want a man who's looking for a mother, I want a life-time partner who's confident in himself. If you can do that one little thing for me, you'll have my heart forever!"

I smiled down at her with both warmth and seriousness and raised my hand to my forehead in a salute, replying with a cheeky response.

"Aye, aye! You don't have to worry about the Royal Navy's Attack Submarine to dive underwater with a dysfunctional hatch to kill her crew and die a lonely death in Davey Jones' Locker on the ocean floor because Her Majesty's favorite greaseball mechanic will fix the leaky seal, Your Royal Majesty!"

It became a little awkward when all she did was smile and shake her head at my weird humor and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing and I snorted instead until she started laughing herself and we were soon both holding each other and laughing for a few moments.

I grinned the biggest grin I've ever given anyone and gave her a firm squeeze before reaching down with both hands to grab her very shapely ass for the first time and she gasped in surprise when I gave it a very hard squeeze. I smirked at her with my own eyes sparkling, giving it a firm slap with both hands and winked at her before I kissed her cheek, murmured a quick sentence into her ear before she had the chance to reply.

"I've been wondering what it was like to grab that fantastic ass of yours! Bye lover."

Now it was Kathryne's turn to put her hand on her own cheek as she watched me leave with an astonished face. Only a moment later for her face to morph into a very knowing sexy smile while she muttered to herself.

"And now the real fun will begin, my handsome lover."