All Comments on 'A Complicated Favour'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
Ilfen1Ilfen1almost 3 years ago

A hot story. Refreshing how honest everyone is with each other. Also I see what you did there with the names Anna and Elsa.

I know the story is pure fantasy and the incest elements are definitely improbable, but I'm genuinely curious about the orientation thing: could two women in a same sex marriage actually both be bi?

Also, while I and many others may be ambivalent about anal, it definitely might have helped if you depicted them taking sanitary precautions, like having an enema or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Possibly the most consistent author here on literotica

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsalmost 3 years ago

Personally, I feel you have taken what could have been an interesting storyline, and added way too much sexx.Which was pretty much repetitious. I mean, seriously? you never even mention th sex of the babys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

god damm Xarth. everything i have read of yours has had me horny and emotional at the same time. i hope you never stop writing coz every time its just ace. and to the inevitable comments about pregnancy and the inherent risks involved in sibs having kids.........its a fucking story. just enjoy it, i did!

eagerly awaiting your next story dude. Barney.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story as usual. Although I do wish you focused a bit more on the feelings part like you do with some of your other stories. Still, excellent writing Xarth.

andrepkandrepkalmost 3 years ago

From the master at crafting realistic dialog, here's another delicious tale of fantasy sibling incest. Thank you Xarth!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

I have always loved your stories and this one is one of your best. Keep writing please and I’ll keep reading them

Scores 5/5 easily.

EroticPolymathEroticPolymathalmost 3 years ago

Some of your best work yet! Amazing story and well-written!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 3 years ago

Very well done. I had a little trouble believing that the two sisters watched the first lovemaking Kai had with Casey, but once I accepted that the story went smoothly. I would have preferred that Kai moved out with Anna and their child, but then, I'm not the author and haven't your talent. Thank you, Xarth. I never fail to read your stories for good reason.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Spectacular tale of love and hot sexy stuff Xarth, Very well done thank you so much. One of the best ever i am thinking.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

I will echo the praise for a great story...and some of the criticisms. There was some of the emotional interaction sprinkled throughout the story, but it wasn't as embedded as part of the core story arc like you usually do. There was no mention of how they support themselves, where the parents and extended family fit into their relationships, or where they are headed long term. The story begs for a follow-on, especially the complication of these issues weigh on their "paradise". Do Anna and Kai move out at some point? No way the parents are that dumb not to figure out what is going on, etc. 5* regardless!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 3 years ago

Another great story! Knocking up all three was seriously hot and it was fun how you continued the story to include their pregnancies.

I would've thought the parents would want to know who was the father of their grandkids, but keeping the story tightly focused on the foursome worked well.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

At times amusing at others not so much but always good your stories are always enjoyable. I would have thought that if only one of the partners in a same sex couple was bi and the other not there wouldn't have been such an easy relationship between all four. I love your tales of incest as long as nobody gets hurt. 5 stars as always .

TabooTales1TabooTales1almost 3 years ago

It's quite hot, but around 3/4's through it, I checked out. It was essentially the same thing over and over. It's well-written, but I couldn't really care about the characters because it reminded me more of a video game where sex scenes were thrown in where the plot got thin. I wanted more in terms of character development beyond the sex. Again, extremely well written and worthy of five stars, but it could have been a lot more with more attention focused on who the characters were rather than what they were doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story and the loving eroticism - just up to the moment the 2 sisters got pregnant. Ridiculous risk to take with two lives.

RanethekingRanethekingalmost 3 years ago

Xarth? Incest? Breeding? It’s like my dirty dreams came true. (Pun intended.) another great story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pt.2 with kids as the main characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really liked this story. Could have used a little more description of the characters.

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 3 years ago

i hope there will be a second chapter coming soon

johnf91johnf91almost 3 years ago

You are one of if not the best writer in this category right now

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Xarth, I have to admit that you are probably my favorite author on this site. But that being said, I'm going to lodge a complaint for the first time. In the beginning of this story, you kept emphasis on the weirdness factor. Trust me, I get why you were doing it. But from my own perspective, having sex with your sister-in-law isn't weird at all. Kinky as hell and possibly disastrous depending upon the factors involved. But not at all weird. So as I was reading the first few paragraphs, you repeatedly bringing up the weird thing was a huge distraction. I was actually so fed up with it that I muttered to myself, "I can't believe that Xarth finally wrote something that I don't like. 😞"

Later on, once you dropped the weird talk, I really got into it and enjoyed it. Somehow, I already knew that Kai was going to end up getting all three preggers at the same time. Either that or Elsa and Casey would end up pregnant together and Anna would be jealous enough to where she would end up begging Kai to knock her up a month or two later.

In the end, I loved it. But because of the irritating opening, I can only give this one a 4/5. It's probably the first time that I have ever given you less than 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always, your writing is superb!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story, one of the very best in the genre. 5/5 Thanks for this and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Xarth, you erotica genius you!! Your name will go down as one of the greatest ever on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was a fantastic read as with all of your other work; my only criticism would be the repeated use of the extremely cringe-inducing word 'cummy'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So amazingly good! I appreciated the nods towards consent and responsibility, and that Elsa and Casey remained a strong couple. And of course, all three women getting pregnant. Whatever you're doing, please keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Shit eating hallmark orgy

It should have ended much earlier and also without shit eating(analingus)

NickCaveNickCavealmost 3 years ago

Awesome story! I absolutely loved it. You are a truly great writer.

I thought there were a few times were things borderline on being ridiculous. I wish there would have been days written into the story where maybe only Kai and Elsa had sex or only the three lovely girls got it on so Kai could recharge the batteries if you know what I mean. Regardless, this is yet another hot and steamy affair between siblings that rates 5 Stars, in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ll never see Frozen the same ever again 😂

Turhake2020Turhake2020almost 3 years ago

Excellents, hits in aal the rights spots. Like Kai.

I just wish you were more descriptive at times.

Sparks722Sparks722almost 3 years ago

Question: wouldn't it be easier/ make more sense for Kai to get a vasectomy instead of automatically assuming all three women go on the pill? Just a thought.

fafnerdeursinefafnerdeursinealmost 3 years ago

That was really wholesome!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 3 years ago

Good premise but I didn’t like Kai’s character. He was lame.

xysterxysteralmost 3 years ago

Xarth, I have loved your stories tremendously, BUT....

Lately you have become rather formulaic. You try to squeeze in everything, particularly the anal and ass eating, as if you are required to add all that due to a contract with the editors, or something. It adds nothing to the story, and quite honestly, detracts from it. I enjoyed the first few pages, but once it became apparent that you were just piling on one sex act after another, I lost interest. All of your hard work had a predictable, yet meaningless ending.

NicolaiHelNicolaiHelalmost 3 years ago

Loved it all!!! Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just my thing, but the pregnancies detracted a lot from the story for me. Yes, Casey & Elsa wanted a baby... and I could as easily see the "trying" going on and on for quite a while, and never really panning out, and would rather have seen the four of them forming a family on their own with no kids. I like sex; I don't like reproducing. Again, maybe that's just me.

binarisbinarisalmost 3 years ago

Great story but you are killing me with the Elsa Anna thing. My mental images are skewed to a very awkward place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Descriptions?

Great story, but what do your characters look like?

Timbo19Timbo19almost 3 years ago

Amazing story. Please do a part 2.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 3 years ago

It's hard to fathom that I'm actually saying this, but there can be too much sex - and in this case, there is. You gave us a lot to like, but in the end your characters were primarily defined by their sexual appetite and prowess. Your characters in prior stories generally have a lot more depth. Not rating it, as I can't give it 5 stars but can't imagine myself giving a Xarth story anything other than 5 stars.

redfoxx15redfoxx15almost 3 years ago

Great story! But time for them all to go off the birth control again...

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

I get so much enjoyment out of reading your stories. You’re the king of 'pithy' dialogue, and witty banter in and amongst your characters. I truly hope you never stop. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Started off great...

Especially with the buildup of having Kai get with Casey and integrating the two sisters into the picture until he slips just the tip into his sister. That was so fucking hot. But after they all get pregnant it just doesn’t have the same hotness it had in the beginning.

I_Like_FutasI_Like_Futasover 2 years ago

Excellent! Full of all the lovey-dovey naughtiness that I think is the best, kept fresh by witty dialogue!

I'd love to see a sequel! Or at least a similar progression with a different group, I feel like this one is pretty well wrapped up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More impreg!!!!

rexspauldingrexspauldingover 2 years ago

You're an incredible author, there's no denying that. But I have to admit this is one of your weaker stories - as a whole. Individual scenes are still amazing, and the part up to involving the sisters was fantastic.

But since we suspended belief that no one had any hangups on exploring a "taboo" concept (it was more taboo to impregnate a married woman than sleep with both his sisters?) there wasn't really any tension, no driving factor.

Your typical "slice of life" feel good story doesn't bode well at this length.

That said, I still love your style. But lengthy stories are better suited for "Deep Talks" kind of plot lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Possibly Xarth's best yet. And it definitely made me want to try anal. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, so I’m a married lesbian mother whose sperm donor was my wife’s little brother (he wasn’t in the country when I fell pregnant - we used fertility services, just with a known donor)

It’s… pretty standard? Like, your writing is excellent so I pushed past it, but up until the sister suggested he get her wife pregnant the old fashioned way, I had no idea what was meant to be so weird.

I mean, it’s a conversation, sure, and he’s allowed to say no (my brother in law wanted to know what we’d be telling our kid, amongst other things), but wanting both mums blood related to the kid is *normal*.

[And don’t ask what an older lesbian with no siblings of her own is doing reading hetero sibcest smut. Taste in written erotica doesn’t have to match actual sexual preference; my wife likes m/m.]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As good as any I have read in this genre. Not relevant BUT kids don't seem to have genders or names.

mrmagikmrmagikover 2 years ago
Great Work!

On the the first page, the whole boinking thing was Hilarious! The mutual boinkage put me over the top, I laughed out loud on that one. I Love your stories and the way you write. I do have one thing I would like to say about your writing though. You never give descriptions of the characters OR their ages. In this story the ages would have been nice or helpful. For example, Anna was the youngest or the baby, but how old or by how much. Meaning was she like 18, 19, 20, 25, late 20's? Some of the stories ages would be helpful. And I think this is one of them. That is my only suggestion. Great work! Thank you for your time and stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely premise.

But story is all back story. The sex just sort of happens. Lacks descriptions and details.

Three stars. Could have been so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent story, extremely "horny" just like the characters. Take all the feedback with a big grain of salt, a lot of comments are confusing their personal preferences for constructive criticism . As usual I came for the sex but stayed for the characters, they have such enviable amounts of stamina. I found this story particularly inspirational, one day I hope to be able to keep up with the likes of these sexy siblings.

MDR1986MDR1986over 2 years ago

For the first time every I got major complaints about this story, and both are really weird saying about a Xarth story;

1 Not enough buildup - I kinda would have liked the 'get my wife pregnant' convo a touch later to get what they were like as sibs. My biggest thing though was, and again weird to say about your stories, but you got... emotional plot holes?... like he is worried about his sister getting jealous, but given how emotionally intelligent everyone is there is zero conversation about him getting to close to Cassie, not even a concern. Also, at the point where he is flipping out there is no conversation about what he will be to the kids, no one asks how he'd feel about only being an uncle, was he okay with that? Finally it was really odd there was zero emotion toward the kids, non of them seem to really give a shit, not even a word about them being cute or anything.

2) Not enough detail - what do they do? how old are they? what were the genders of the babies? names? are they close with their parents?

Still with those legit complaints its still a friggin 5 because I had to check myself and ask what I would rate it for another author if you had your own rating scale it would maybe be a three.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this! A little more about daily life, work, dates etc, would have been good. 👍

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(11/16/2021) This was quite a refreshing enjoyable read. Some may disagree but a very nice believable fantasy, IMO. But are their parents and friends that clueless? Maybe not. Kai got his harem and he wasn’t a dick about it. He was actually a caring, responsible, tender, standup nice guy. Everyone loved and respected each other so no need to play outside the family. The ladies were sexy and always willing for a go. I liked how Ana and Kai paired up and became a subset of the whole. Ana was my favorite character of course. There was anal but nothing really nasty. This story was… dare I say it… wholesome… in an erotic way of course. I can understand our Canadian friend’s comments below, but I’ll not nitpick. This story deserves more than 5 stars.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Good one! Hard to make a four-some interesting for very long but you did a great hob of it. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Your crazy mind was GREATLY enjoyed by my crazy mind. Thank You. Obviously, 5 stars +++.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

another great story from Xarth! 5/5

wolfmaniac247wolfmaniac247over 2 years ago

Greatly enjoyed the story. Thanks for the effort of writing it.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

A rip roaring good time

smltwnguysmltwnguyabout 2 years ago

As always, another great effort. Look forward to reading your work. Thank You.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 2 years ago

Awesome job! 5 stars all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really great story, wish it had kept going..

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT!

Great story, it would be great to see follow on chapters covering the first five, ten, fifteen and eighteen years, with all the fun and games that entails, also you didn't give us the various child genders as if they are all girls then the future years will be even more fun. Advice, to all adults a shotgun could well prove useful in the not too distant future.

Congratulations on a beautifully prepared, descriptive work.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 1 year ago

Outstanding story. Loved it. Only a couple of issues: You never mentioned the kids names or sex, yet the first thing new parents talk about is their new son/daughter and their names. In addition, it seems a bit unlikely that their parents, knowing that it was only a three bedroom apartment would not realize or say something about there being some hanky panky going on.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Great premise, nice romantic and familial love, impregnation good, loved how the story went all the way to after the kids came and parenthood settled in.

On the downside, for me the scenes were too long and tedious, with stilted and repetitive dialogue (“I mean … maybe?” “You’re not wrong.” “I’m aware.”) and angst (“but it’s weird!”) (well it is, but how many times do you need to say it?)

But hey, I cummed twice. I really can’t complain!

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Wonderful story with characters who feel in love with each other and an easy way with one another. It felt real in their love and emotions.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

I've read this several times now, and each time, I find myself overwhelmingly giggly about this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The dialog is very cringy. It's like a feminist watched 'Archer' and said "I should model my stories on this dialog".

1L1k3t0r3ad1L1k3t0r3adover 1 year ago

Best. Story. Ever. On Literotica, anyways.

I read it like 53 times already - and although I get all hot and bothered every time, even without the immediate hornyness it's a great read. Especially like the playfulness of it all.

Man, am I sorry I only got brothers....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've given 5 to a lot of great stories, including some yours. But if they were a 5 this was a 10. Really, really enjoyable and satisfying.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This is definitely one of the best stories on Literotica; plot was well-thought-out, then delivered so deliberately. Getting Casey pregnant, with Elsa and Anna watching...stroke of genius, and set the whole thing up so well!!

The pregnancies...the carrying on after the births...all so hot...made more so by the OBVIOUS emotional bonds all 3 have for each other; plus, the lack of any real jealousy between them...so touching...even Casey sharing her wife...all of them sharing!!

Five**5**Stars...well-deserved, and would really like to see a sequel(s) to this...how family 'developes'

addi01edaddi01edover 1 year ago

I've been hooked since the first time I read one of your stories. You write some of the best dialogue I've read, ever. Your storytelling, how well you show instead of telling and, usually, how you build your characters.

This time I couldn't get passed the first sex scene. Everyone except Casey was just so annoying, I didn't feel invested in anyone. Anna was an immature brat and rather dickish. MC had no will or thoughts of his own, just felt like a wimp. Elsa hardly seemed to spare a thought for her brother.

That being said, please please please keep writing, it inspires, entertains and stimulates so many!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems like every story you write is a hit!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

Whew! Long! and non-stop boinking in all holes...and def worthy of inclusion in All-Time Best folder

Know women that live together, and even just work together start to cycle at same time so yeah, no surprise they were all ovulating same time and as much cum(Kai's got some amazing bollocks!) being passed out...was uneasy 1st time he came in Elsa-was surprised, thought she was GOLD Star lesbian..sure didn't see her, and esp Anna getting knocked up

P 7-remark was made '...good brother...'-my thought was '...LUCKY brother...!'

Willing blind grandparents...and surprised not one remark ever about whether all full muffins, or all bald-also know AWHSB-All Women Have Same Bush-be it bald, or landing strips or whatever-all women want to look like their gf's 'down there'

Also never knew, or for that matter even considered loads of cum could stay in butts all day-Anna's love of being buggered fun-lucky Kai/Casey/Else-! ...know not true of pussies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story, but what's problem about Inbreeding, haven't they considered this issue ever?

Lust4heragainLust4heragainabout 1 year ago

To damn long, you could said all that in 5 chapters or less

ManningDP69ManningDP69about 1 year ago

Great read. Just thought a mention of who had a boy or girl would of been nice. Some grandparents they have not having any suspension of who fathered these children, reading the household and the amount of bedrooms in a house.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Loved it… I enjoy longer stories, as it allows you to get invested, and when you end them like this? GOLD!

Diecast1Diecast111 months ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My only complaint is that I wish Anna got a bit more special attention. While it’s hot with the specific kinks, I see some of these stories more as a romance with an edge. Good job, Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Lovely story, but Casey should have been named Gerda. 😉

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice story. But why the Pikachu face from Elsa and Anna, after they had unprotected sex without being on birth control.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really liked this story although I felt like there were some things missing.

Or maybe passed over too quickly.

I like to hear the vocals in the throws of passion, not just I came she came now every one is cummy.

Also their kids, who had what and what were their names.

It's hard to believe no one in the family put together what was going on between them all, I'll bet their mother had suspicions.

Could have been a nice interaction if she was accepting of it...

Any way I loved the story, so thank you...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The pregnancy thing never does it for me...that is a very specific kink, I get it, but it isn't mine.

The incestuous pregnancy thing...that is a 'beyond-kink kink' that I really don't get, so...ick.

Some good dialogue, some hot sex, but a bit too much 'convenient' hand-waving (even though it is sort of acknowledged at the end, that is a cheap writing trick, not a solution) about major problems.

The parents of anyone were never mentioned one bit, apparently NONE of these people have a friend or coworker or even a neighbor that might ask questions?

Yes, it is fiction, but if you are so easily breaking immersion, than just go write superhero comics. Live in a fantastical world of unicorns and faeries.

Then the barely acknowledged 'What do we tell our kids about their daddy?' problem. Because that is just going to be ongoing therapy in real life, FOREVER.

I'm sure I'd get rotten fruit thrown at me for giving it three stars, but luckily the interwebs haven't designed that aspect...yet.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Actually saw this one coming what with all the ancillary sex with the sisters. Not a big fan of all the pregnancies. Should have just stuck with the original script and limited it to just Casey . . . .

Azz146Azz1465 months ago

You won’t get a bad comment from me, nothing but words of praise. How do I give it 6 stars though? ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ will have to do. ☺️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When I started chapter 2, I said, ok, they will all fuck and get pregnant, which happened. No mention of genders or names, diaper and feeding routines, jobs not mentioned, outside reaction, family or neighbors, coworkers.

At least no one had twins.

RaagRaajRaagRaaj4 months ago

Super sweet and beautifully emotional, while super sexy at the same time! Amazing work!

I agree with some of the comments about the non acknowledged real-life aspects, but... This is escapist fantasy erotica, after all, and for that, this was truly wonderful. I think the way you made us really feel the love between the 4 of them, was similar to how one can really feel the love been the 6 of them in Friends. And with how much I'm still in love with that show, that's a high compliment!

Much love, Xarth! 😍 🙏🏼 💖

Gazo1954Gazo19544 months ago

Except for the getting pregnant part this could be a great porn movie

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Simply WOW ! Thanx!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...