A Complicated Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down in front of her, and she leaned back, pulling herself open, expecting me to kiss her pussy. That wasn't yet part of my plan, though.

"I love you Diane, and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me? Please?"

I'd had a ring clenched in my hand, having left the Tiffany box in the bedroom, and I opened my hand and held it up to her, showing a cushion cut, yellow diamond solitaire set in yellow gold, which had taken all of my winnings to buy.

"God, Jack," Diane stammered. Her eyes were brimming with tears, as I'd obviously taken her totally by surprise.

For once, my eyes were entirely focussed on hers, even though her pussy was only inches from my face, and I could smell how aroused she'd been from the waiter fingering her.

"You said we were similar, and last night you said you thought you were falling in love with me. Please, Diane."

"Stop, Jack. Let me think. Leave the champagne unopened for now. Let's eat the salad, then I'll give you an answer, but no words, please, until I've made up my mind."

It felt to me as if the world had come to an end. I was sure she was going to say no, making me just another one in the crowd of men and women she'd fucked, and nothing more. Had I misjudged everything so badly?

She sat at the table, pushing me away as I tried to give her a hug and kiss her, and we ate our salad, an elaborate concoction with pomegranate seeds, pear slices, walnuts and crumbly blue cheese on mixed leaves, in silence. It would have been delicious had I been able to taste it, but my brain was entirely given over to worrying what Diane's answer would be. She ate the last items, pushed the plate away, looked me in the eye, and started speaking.

"My answer is yes, Jack, I will marry you, but only if you accept that you don't own me, and you won't try to stop me flirting with anyone I want. It's just the way I am, but the me inside, that is yours, and always will be. Can you live with this, Jack?"

My heart leapt, when Diane said yes, but her conditions set me back at first.

"Of course, I can, Diane. You know you're the first woman I've made love to, and I accept that I'm not your first, and you're much more extrovert than me. I loved watching the waiter touch you, though."

"That's wonderful then Jack, let's open the champagne now, and celebrate," she said, giving me a big hug and a kiss.

We drank the champagne, and ate the lobster thermidor that went with it perfectly. I explained that I'd booked Elvis to marry us the day after next, but before that she had to complete all of her details so we could get the marriage licence, buy her a wedding dress, and get the fit of the ring adjusted at Tiffany's.

"I haven't got any family to invite, but do you, Diane? If so, you need to get in touch immediately, to see if they could come, else we can fix a ceremony back in California when they can."

"No, there's no family I want to invite, Jack. But there's lots of people I've been close to, in my team, and in some of the companies that are here that I've worked with in the past. I'd like to invite them. We can do that tomorrow, and given the show finishes at lunchtime, I'm sure most of them will be able to make it.

As my mind caught up with the fact that she'd agreed to marry me, and that the wedding was really likely to happen, I realised that Diane was sat naked next to me.

"Let's go and fuck each other's brains out to celebrate, darling."

"Oh no, Jack. I couldn't possibly let you fuck me before we're married," she said, smiling, and reaching over to stiffen up my cock under the table. "You can jack off while you watch me play with myself, and I tell you just what I wanted that waiter to do to me. Go and get me my biggest dildo and the bottle of lube, Jack."

When I got back with the toy and the lube, Diane had moved over to couch, and was laid back on it, legs open, holding the almost empty champagne bottle. I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't what she said as I handed her the dildo and the lube.

"God, Jack, what I really wanted was for him to open the champagne, then to shove the bottle up my cunt, filling my vagina until it fizzed out round the edges."

Her actions matched her words, as she rammed the champagne bottle into her hole, stretching it open further than I could ever imagine, as the last of the foil top disappeared inside her. I couldn't control my hand, as it grabbed my cock, and started stroking it, while I watched her work the bottle in and out of her, the last of the fizzy, yellow contents leaking out, over her labia, then running down to her asshole.

"Fuck, Diane, what the hell came next?" I grunted, trying to control my level of arousal, as I was sure Diane hadn't finished giving me more obscene images, real and imagined.

"He'd pull the bottle out of me, and I'd try to clamp my cunt tight, to try to keep as much of the sparkling nectar inside me. Then I'd pull his head down, and force his mouth against my pussy.

"'Eat me out, motherfucker, then feed me with the champagne from your mouth,' I'd say, making him suck hard on my hole to get the champagne out of me. Then I'd make him kiss me, and we'd share the delightful taste of the champagne cocktail we'd created with my own cum."

Oh fuck, the image of the waiter eating out Diane's champagne-filled cunt, then swapping it between their mouths nearly made me come, and I had to hold my cock tightly, without moving, to let myself calm down.

"I'd make him do it over and over again, Jack, until we'd drunk most of the champagne, so my cunt and my face was covered with the sticky wine. Then I'd take a swig from the bottle, holding it in my mouth, and I'd pull his cock towards me, letting it slip into my mouth. God, Jack, his face would have been a picture as he felt the champagne fizzing against his cock in the warmth of my mouth, and I'd swallow it down as I took his cock so deep in my throat that his balls were hitting my chin."

I felt my body jerk, as if I'd been struck by lightning, as the images of the waiter fucking Diane's mouth, and of my own cock sinking into her throat got all mixed up, and I couldn't stop jerking my cock again, only just stopping in time.

"I'd repeat this until I'd emptied the bottle, making sure he didn't come in my mouth, even though I could feel the alcohol surging through my veins, making me even more aroused, and wanting him in me."

"You'd get him to fuck your sticky cunt, Diane? Shove his dick in you and add his spunk to the mess inside you?"

"No Jack, not quite. I'd want his dick in my asshole. Like this."

Diane let go of the bottle, which started to slowly slip out of her, leaving her cunt gaping wide for a few seconds, showing me the brilliant pink flesh inside her. She drove the lubricated dildo into her asshole, angling it so that it pushed against her vagina, forcing her hole open more, and the plastic in her ass seemed to be trying to escape through her pussy.

"God, Jack, his cock feels so big in my asshole, and look how my cunt is gaping. Wouldn't you like to be up it, even with the waiter still inside my butt?" she asked, smiling, and moving her hand down to run her fingers along her slit, and around her clit, though she could see from my hand jacking my cock what the answer was.

"Sorry, Jack, I want something bigger up me."

Shit, she picked up the bottle again, and rammed it back into her cunt. A belt of lust, desire, arousal, so intense as to be almost painful went through me, as I imagined what she must be feeling, as the bottle hit against the dildo, squashing the wall of her vagina in between.

"Oh fuck, Jack, it feels so good having both holes filled to their limit. Don't I look a fucking slut? No wonder you want to fuck me, even before we're married."

One hand was driving the bottle in and out of her pussy, and the other the dildo in and out of her ass, and I could see her belly swell as the glass and plastic forced her guts out of the way. It looked as if all that was between her legs was two massive holes, being stretched almost beyond the point of no return.

"Play with my clit," she yelled, and I took a step towards her. "Not you, Jack, the guy in my ass."

I wondered how she was going to manage that, unless she emptied one of her holes, but she knew just what she was doing. She knelt up on the couch, steadying the bottle inside her with one hand, while she kept pumping the dildo in and out of her asshole.

I hadn't thought she could take any more of the bottle, but she lowered herself down, the wide part of it disappearing in her, until her labia were touching the top of the label. Then she moved that hand, starting to rub hard on her clit, while the other continued using the dildo to fuck her anus.

"Oh fuck, Jack, I want to see the waiter come on my face and tits, but I don't want him to take his cock out of my ass."

I was struggling not to come, hoping this was a hint on what she wanted. She was working herself up and down on the bottle, and her hand was almost a blur as she worked her clit as hard and fast as she could. I stood up, and walked towards her, jerking my cock, desperately trying to get the timing right.

"You fucking dirty cunt, I'm going to come over your face and tits," I growled, jerking myself as fast as I dared.

"Shoot your spunk all over me, then, before my boyfriend comes back," she gasped, as she came, her climax making her bend forward, taking the first rope of my cum right across her mouth and nose. Then she jerked backwards, so that the rest of the ropes covered her throat first, then across one of her tits, the white goo contrasting against the darker brown of her stiff nipple, a thread hanging down from the very end.

"I really do love you, Diane," I said, once I'd got my breath back.

"I love you too, jack-off Jack," she replied, standing to walk in the bathroom.

I turned on the shower, then turned to watch Diane sitting on the toilet, peeing noisily, the stream of pee hissing and splashing, while she tried to fart out the lube from her asshole. It was hard to believe that less than a week earlier I had been a virgin, but now I'd not only fucked this beautiful woman, but in two days she was going to marry me, and as she wiped herself, I saw the sparkle of the engagement ring on her finger.

Was I doing the right thing, though? She clearly loved the idea of being fucked by other men - and women - and telling me all about it, making me masturbate rather than fuck her myself. Could I ever hope to keep up with her imagination and sexual energy, or would she quickly get bored with me, and turn to just fucking everyone else rather than me?

I put it out of my mind, as we washed each other clean, and we spooned together in bed, my cock resting between her legs, forbidden entry until we were married.

The following day we managed to get the marriage licence, and the ring made slightly smaller, Diane used her contacts within the fashion trade in Vegas to buy a wedding dress, which I wasn't allowed to see, and I hired a tux, being a traditional sort of guy. We were back in time to catch up with business, although attention had mostly moved on to the other exhibitors.

That evening, Diane was full of herself, showing off the ring, and inviting a selection of people to attend the wedding, though it wasn't clear to me how she was making the choice. Of course, there was plenty of kissing, hugging and touching, and although I got lots of congratulations, I still felt a bit out of it.

Not as much as later, though, when Diane sent me back to my own room, as if we were both still virgins who'd sworn of sex before marriage. I confess that the thought crossed my mind as to whether Diane was going to have one last fuck session without me, and I kept waking in the night imagining her fucking the waiter, Wesley, Julie, or some others from her team.

The next morning, the closing session, seemed to drag on forever. I'd fixed the wedding after the event had closed, and Diane had managed to extend the stay on her room, but not mine, so I was reassured, at least, that I would get to sleep with her on our wedding night.

I got myself ready, and headed out to the Elvis Wedding Chapel early, while the girls got Diane ready. What surprised me, though, was just how many people were turning up, given that neither of us had family, and the notice had been so short. Much of Diane's team were there, but so were the couple who owned the Company, and a good selection of men and women of all ages from other fashion houses that had been at the event.

Eventually, a massive pink Cadillac drew up, and I could hardly wait to see what my bride-to-be would look like. The first thing I saw was a pair of bright red, fuck-me stilettos which emerged on the ends of Diane's silk-stocking-covered legs. The second thing was her cunt, which was open for all to see, as she had to wiggle up her skirt so she could open her legs wide enough to get out, and she wasn't wearing any panties.

That was certainly going to liven up the video recording I'd splashed out for, as the cameraman was right next to me, and I heard him gasp as he saw Diane's gorgeous brown labia hanging free. Some of the other guests were whispering and pointing, clearly having spotted what was on show. As if that wasn't enough, one of her tits briefly popped out of the low-cut, strapless top of her white wedding dress. She stood up, and wiggled herself back into her dress, which was tight and short at both ends. She looked gorgeous, with vivid red lipstick and a little pill box hat which matched the colour of her shoes. She smiled, and blew me a kiss.

Once again, she'd really messed with my brain, as part of me felt embarrassed that I'd chosen for my wife a slut who didn't mind showing her tits and pussy to not just to Elvis and our guests, but a good few tourists who had gathered to watch the fun. At the same time, though, I was filled with amazement and some pride that such a bold and beautiful woman had agreed to marry me, and of course, I wanted to take her back to the hotel and fuck her brains out as soon as I could.

I got shooed inside, then Elvis walked Diane down the aisle to the sound ofLove me Tender sung by the man himself. It hardly made sense to have the traditional vows, promising to remain faithful, so we opted for the Elvis version, most made up of snippets from the well-known songs, and we'd just got each other simple wedding rings, not least because Diane's engagement ring had emptied me out for a while.

We were sung three more songs,Can't Help Falling in Love,Teddy Bear andThe Wonder of You, then we signed the register, got a certificate signed by (our) Elvis, going back out to the pink Cadillac in a shower of confetti. This time Diane excelled over even her previous display, as both tits fell out of the top of her dress when she bent to get in the car, and she seemed to get one of her heels caught, giving everyone a prolonged view of her cunt, framed by her nude, thigh-high stockings.

We'd hired a separate room for the reception, followed by a disco, but we stopped off at our room, so I could put on something more comfortable, and Diane lost her hat.

"I'd really like you to fuck me now, Jack, but I'd rather do it properly, so how about a quick blow job for now?" she said, laying back on the couch, having hitched up the bottom of her dress, and pulled her tits out of the top.

As if I wouldn't want to, because I'd only ever had one which Diane had given me a couple of days earlier, and my cock had hardened immediately she'd suggested it.

"Did you realise you were showing your cunt when you got in and out of the car, Diane?" I asked, throwing off my tux, and letting my cock spring out towards her.

"Of course, darling, but all the guests had seen it before, and I thought it would be a nice reminder for them. You do realise that every one of them had fucked me, don't you?"

Oh shit, I should have realised that was how she selected the invitations. I wanted to be angry with her, but given she was holding herself open for me, rubbing a nipple invitingly, and had her mouth wide open for me. All I wanted to do was go get my cock inside her, and her mouth would be as good a hole as any.

"God, you're a cunt, darling, aren't you?" I said, as I drove my dick hard into her mouth, making her gag, not realising I should have been a bit more careful, and she pushed me away from her.

"But I'm your cunt now, Jack, and I love you. I can see you are new to this as well, so just let me take the lead."

Diane started gently sucking the head of my dick, which was still enough to send shudders through me, then she gradually took more of me, in the end taking my shaft right down her throat until my balls hit her chin.

I reached down to her pussy, and after I found one of her hands there already, we both used our fingers on her clit. This was just as well, because the combination of the frustration of the previous night, the excitement of her now being my wife, and the thrill of her exposing herself in public meant it wasn't long before I felt myself coming. You might think I lacked self-control, but I mean, how many other men get married with an audience of men and women who had all fucked their bride?

As I felt the spunk pumping out of me cock, she pushed me back, and it exploded out, all over her face, and some landing on her chest and tits.

"You taste gorgeous, Jack," she said, using her fingers to collect globs of my sperm, and she licked it off, and swallowed it. "Want a taste?"

Swallow my own spunk? "No thank you," I replied.

"Well, I'm sure some of the guests would," she said, using a finger to apply a thin coat over her bright red lipstick. "I think I'll leave these bits on my face, and see if anyone notices."

The only thing I really enjoyed about the reception was watching Diane kiss so many guests, men as well as women, with her cum-coated lips, though I never did see how the two splodges of spunk on the side of her face disappeared. I'd never liked having to juggle buffet food, and although I liked rock music, when I tried to dance, I looked and felt like a spider with Parkinson's Disease, so I tried to keep out of the way, and just watchrd my wife while she played the vamp.

I lost count of the number of times a nipple appeared. I was sure she was doing it deliberately, as she threw her arms around men or women, laughing and joking. When she danced, her tight skirt showed her ass off to perfection, but it also meant that she sometimes had to pull it up to get the steps right. And the number of times the DJ put on a twist record surely couldn't have been accidental, as it required her to pull it up so far that her ass was uncovered, and her cunt was on show almost all the time.

It wasn'tjust Diane, though. Later in the evening, my eye was caught by Julie, who seemed to be one of the favourites in her team, sat on a barstool opposite me, and signing me to go over to see her. Having taken my eyes off Diane, I could see that Julie was moving around, her legs opening and closing, giving me glimpses of her bare thighs, though I was disappointed to also spot that she was wearing white panties underneath her own short skirt.

"I never, ever thought I'd see Diane get married, Jack," she said when I stood in front of her. "You must have some hidden talents." Meaning, of course, that she certainly didn't expect Diane to marry a geek like me. "I wonder, though, if you've got what it will take to keep her satisfied. You know she's bisexual?"

Maybe it's time I did a bit of flirting myself, I thought. After all, Diane has fucked Julie, so she could hardly object to me doing a bit of groping, could she?

"Of course, Diane has told me everything," which was quite an exaggeration, but there. "I did wonder, though, just what you had that I didn't."