A Complicated Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I reached out and put one hand on her leg.

"Well, you could always find out, Jack," she replied, with a wicked grin on her face, as she let her legs part a bit more.

I moved a bit to cover what I was doing, and I slid my hand up her inner thighs, under her skirt. Oh God, the cool, soft flesh felt so good, but then it got even better, as I could feel the heat coming from under her panties. I knew I shouldn't be doing this on my wedding day, but I was now suspicious that Diane was letting everyone finger her, so they could discover my spunk inside her, so I kept going, until I felt the ridged contours of her slit under her thin panties.

"I think it's time I took you back to bed, Jack, don't you?" Diane whispered in my ear, as she reached up under Julie's skirt, and pulled my hand away from her pussy. "I didn't give you permission to go fingering other women on our wedding day, did I? Anyway, she'd eat you alive. You need educating to the advanced cunting level before I could ever yet you loose on the lovely Julie, darling."

Mind you, it didn't stop Diane from putting her hand up where mine had been as she kissed Julie, and thanked her for coming to the wedding. Then we went back, hand-in-hand to her, now our, room.

"You would have fucked her, Jack, wouldn't you? Fucked a woman who wasn't your bride, on your own wedding day?"

Oh God, had I managed to land a woman I could barely have dared marrying, only to throw it all away?

"Um ... sorry ... I might have wanted to, but I can't imagine she'd have let me, and I wouldn't anyway. I know it would hurt you too much, and I love you, Diane."

"Hmm. You'd have slipped your finger into her cunt, though, wouldn't you, darling?" she asked, but now she was smiling, and she'd pulled her own dress up, and was running her finger along her slit.

"Well, you were flirting with everyone else, kissing them with my sperm on your lips and face, your tits kept popping out, and every time you danced, they all could see your pussy again. So why shouldn't I be able to finger Julie's cunt?"

"Why, darling? Why? Because her cunt is mine. I love the taste of her, above all of the other women. Maybe, if you're good, we can fuck her together. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Shit, would I ever. I walked over to her, and hugged her, giving her a long, lingering kiss, our tongues intertwining in our mouths.

"Well, you need a bit more training first, then, Jack. Get undressed in the bedroom, while I get myself ready in the bathroom. Just don't start without me."

I stripped off, then laid on the bed, my cock standing vertical, just throbbing gently, as I imagined what new delights Diane would have for me. I almost went into the bathroom, but now she's explained to me what she needs to do to prepare, I'm glad I didn't.

I was a bit surprised when Diane turned her back to me, but then I understood.

"Lube my asshole, darling, then slide your cock up it. I'm afraid you can't have my cunt at the moment."

"Uh, why's that, Diane?"

"Julie's got her head between my legs, and is already sucking my pussy lips, Jack, and I'm just about to taste her delightful wet cunt, which I can see and smell just in front of my face. I can't imagine how much you envy me, darling. So, get pounding my ass."

"Oh no, Diane. You might be sucking Julie's twat, which you told me I couldn't have, but you didn't say I couldn't have her shit hole, did you?"

"You bastard, Jack," Diane said, forgetting that her mouth was supposed to be full of Julie's cunt, "I knew you wanted to fuck someone else on our wedding night."

"Well, you're playing at being a fucking lesbian, darling, eating out your team-mate's vagina. I'm right in her asshole now, feel my balls hitting against your head."

Once again, we fantasized in a way that seemed to be almost natural now, both of us were playing with Diane's slimy, wet gash, sometimes taking it in turns to push our fingers inside her, sometimes putting them in together, then churning them around, enjoying the schlurping and sloshing noises as her cum was stirred around, covering them.

This wasn't quite how I'd imagined my wedding night, I'd always feared it would be all nervous, uncertain moves as I explored my wife's body, not this energetic fantasy fuck, as we both imagined that it was Julie were screwing, not each other. I just felt so pumped up, so alive, as I enjoyed my new wife, revelling in the fact that we could share our fantasies as well as our realities.

I moved my other hand up, grasping one of Diane's wonderful tits, which were bobbling around as I pistoned my cock into her anus.

"Suck her cunt, darling. Push your tongue up her hole; cover your face with her come. Oh God, Diane, let me push my finger up her while you're licking her clit."

I slid my hand up from Diane's breast, making sure to stroke the nipple as I went, and I cupped her chin, pushing a finger into her mouth, which was open, her tongue moving around as she seemed to totally believe the scene we had painted, and Julie's juicy vulva was against it.

Oh yes, that was something I desperately yearned to do in reality: fingering Julie's cunt, while my wife was licking her clit, and my cock was deep in her asshole. I wondered if Julie's asshole would be as delightfully tight as Diane's, which seemed to be trying to milk the sperm from my balls as I went in and out of her, but decided that the real fun would just be making the comparison, while even just thinking about it had made me feel as if I was going to explode.

"The fucking cunt's going to come, Diane. Make sure she gets you off as well, and I'll fill her ass with my spunk."

I don't know what it felt like for Diane, but as she came, imagining me fucking her team-mate's ass while she ate her pussy, it felt as if the entire length of my dick was being squeezed, while from the inside my balls were pumping spunk up it, expanding it, and forcing it even harder against Diane's bowels.

"FUCK!" we both yelled at once, as our bodies surrendered control to our genitals, and we rolled around on the bed, our hands pressed hard against Diane's cunt, and my cock driven as hard into her asshole as I could manage.

"I love you, Jack, but I don't suppose this was how you imagined your wedding night would be, was it?" Diane said as we washed each other off under the shower. "When we've dried ourselves, why don't you put your tux back on, I'll get dressed, and we can try to do it properly."

She was right. I'd expected to be nervous and uncertain on my wedding night, imagining that I'd probably still be inexperienced with a woman, if indeed even that, not fucking my new wife's asshole, imagining she was eating out another woman. I got dressed in the living room, where I'd discarded my tux, leaving Diane the bedroom to get dressed. I had to wait for her to reappear, but when she did, she took my breath away.

She had her wedding dress on again, her red shoes and make up, but this time her skirt was modestly pulled down, and the top looked different, showing no signs of losing its grip on her breasts. She came across and kissed me.

"I love you Jack, and I'm excited about our wedding night. But you will be gentle with me, though, Jack, won't you? I'm still a virgin, and I've never let anyone see me naked, so I'm so nervous and embarrassed. What if you don't like my body?" she asked, sounding every bit like a tremulous young girl.

Somehow, the same feeling infected me, taking me back to the way I'd felt less than a week ago, even though nothing in what she said was true.

"Don't worry, darling, I'm as nervous and inexperienced as you."

I hugged her to me, and kissed her gently on her lips. "I love you so much, Diane, and whatever your naked body is like, I know I'll love it too."

"Oh God, Jack, I'm so nervous, but why don't you unzip my dress for me?"

I felt around the back of her dress to find the zipper, then slowly moved it down. She wriggled against me delightfully, as the movement in the middle of her back must have tickled her, and I felt my cock rise against her. She pulled away from me when I had got it right down, and she gave a little shimmy, letting the dress fall down to the floor.

I gasped as I looked at her, because she just looked so innocent, so demure, so beautiful, even though everything remained covered. She was now wearing a plain white, strapless bra, thick enough to not even show the rise of her nipples; small, but perfectly modest white cotton panties, which showed nothing of her beneath them, and what I presumed was the same narrow white garter belt, holding up her nude, thigh-high stockings.

"God, Diane, you look so beautiful," I whispered, running my hands gently over her shoulders and down her arms, as she undid my bow tie, and started to take my jacket off. "I want you more than I've ever wanted anything before."

We might have started playing out another role, but a shudder ran through me as I realised everything I was saying was true. Somehow, she looked even sexier, more desirable, now my brain had to imagine the delights of what was hidden under her bra and panties. I know, I'd seen it, had it only minutes earlier, but I felt full to bursting with love and lust, my cock trying to drive its way through my pants to get at her.

"Oh, Jack, is it really me that's doing that to you?" she asked, her hands brushing across my bulge, then starting to undo my belt. "Why don't you undo my bra, darling?"

I reached around to unclasp the bra, then watched with a lump in my throat as it slowly slid down, revealing her gorgeous breasts, her nipples tight, her areolas crinkled up, defying gravity as they pointed towards me.

"Can I touch them, Diane?"

Her answer was just a kiss on my lips, and both her hands seized mine, and dragged them up so that I had little choice but to cup my hands around them.

"That feels so good, Jack. No one has every touched my breasts like this, and it's giving me a quite strange feeling in my tummy, darling"

I let her undo my shirt, then pull it off me, hugging my naked chest against her breasts, that seemed to be reaching out to touch me, but ended squashed against me. I felt my pants drop to my sockless ankles, and I kicked off my shoes.

"Do you want to touch my pussy, darling?" she whispered, smiling at me, as she pushed her hand inside my boxers, and gently held my cock.

I slipped my hands inside the back of her panties, delighting in the soft, smooth surface of her butt cheeks, as I slid my hands over them, then using my hands to push her panties down. She gave another wiggle, letting them drop down next to mine.

The scent of her sex filled my nostrils, and I pushed her back a little, so that I could look at what I'd just revealed between her legs.

"I think at least part of you likes me," was her response, her hand slowly sliding up and down my cock, which was stiffer than I could ever remember it being. "It's so big, though, Jack, you'll have to forgive me if it won't fit inside me, or maybe we could wait until another night?"

It was as if this was the first time I'd seen a naked woman, made perhaps even more exciting that only days earlier, Diane really was the first woman I'd seen, been close to, and touched like this.

"Don't worry, darling, I'll be gentle," I said, picking her up in my arms, the way I never imagined I'd be able to, and carried her in to the bedroom.

I laid her on her back on the bed, and she smiled up at me as I knelt next to her. She obviously expected me just to climb on her and fuck her, but I had a different plan in mind this time.

"God, you're beautiful, Diane," I said, letting my eyes rove across her naked body.

I'd never really understood why painters and sculptors so often portrayed female nudes, just assuming it was to satisfy their own sexual fantasies, or more likely those of the people who bought them. But now I did. The smooth, rounded curves of her body, the wonderful mountains of her breasts, capped by brown, rougher areas, her nipples pointing upwards, like lone trees on a hilltop.

Then the plains of her belly, broken only by her navel, like the opening of a cave on a limestone cliff, her trimmed pubic hair, like an outcrop of undergrowth, seeming to point the way to hidden delights further down.

And what delights there were. The way her darker labia stood out from the smooth, pink flesh reminded me of scenes of volcanic lava spilling out of the ground, then solidifying in wrinkled folds. It was as if she'd had a molten pool of fleshy lava in her vagina, which had burst out of her, then setting into the chaotic folds that hid the entry to the source of her energy.

"Are you just intending to look at me, Jack? I know I said be gentle, but I was hoping for more on my wedding night."

She was right, of course, beauty like hers deserved to be appreciated properly, not just admired. I turned back to face her, gently put a hand either side of her head, running my fingers over her ears, and through her hair. Then I started kissing her, wanting to touch my lips on every inch of her loveliness: all over her face, her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, even her nose, which I gently took inside my mouth, finishing with her lips.

It was almost chaste: about love, affection and connection, not sex, but my cock stayed ramrod-stiff, and I hoped that Diane was getting the same ache between her legs as I was. I moved on from her face, running my palms down her neck, bringing them together as I swept over one of her shoulders, continuing down that arm, sandwiching it between my hands.

I followed my hands with soft kisses, and when I reached her hand, I opened her fingers, and sucked them, one-by-one, into my mouth. I looked into Diane's eyes, and tried to channel my love over to her, and I had no doubt at all that she was doing the same to me. I repeated it all on her other arm and hand, before sliding my hands back across her collar bones, then moving them downwards.

"God, Jack, no one has ever done anything like this to me before. It's wonderful, but now do the same to my breasts. Please."

I looked down, and saw that her nipples were even stiffer now, the areolas almost disappeared, their flesh gathered together, as if to try to push her nipples right into my face, but then I looked back in her eyes, and smiled.

"Not yet, darling," I whispered, as my hands changed direction, grazing over the swell at the side of each breasts, then bringing them together over the intriguing cave of her navel.

She giggled from the tickling my exploring fingers were causing, and I moved my hands back up, watching her eyes, and seeing first disappointment, then something more profound as again I avoided touching her breasts. I could see she desperately wanted me to fuck her, and one hand caught hold of my cock, which when I looked down, had a trail of pre-cum running down the head, confirming how much I wanted to be inside her as well.

But I wasn't going to fuck her: I was going to make love to her, gently, tenderly, lovingly, the way I imagined I would make love to my wife on our wedding night, if ever I managed to persuade anyone to marry me.

From her navel, I ran my hands down, coming together over her pubes, and I could feel the anticipation, as her body tensed, awaiting my touch on her pussy. I smiled at her again, as she sighed, when my hands moved across to one leg, repeating what I had done to her arms on her leg. As I sucked on each of her toes, she squirmed around, making groaning noises.

"Shit, Jack, how could you possibly know that I love my feet being massaged, and my toes sucked. Oh god, Jack, I think I might come just through this."

I smiled back, though my attention was really elsewhere. As she was twisting around, trying to escape the tickle of my tongue on her toes, while revelling in it, her legs were parting and closing. I could smell her. I could feel the heat coming her, and I could see every detail of her volcanic lips, which sometimes parted, letting me see the glorious pink opening between them, and the flow of sticky, translucent cum oozing along her gash.

Even had I not intended to work the same magic on her other leg, I would have had to have done, just to give me longer to look at the opening and closing of her beautiful vulva.

"Now fuck me, Jack, please. I can't bear it any more. Take my wifely virginity, Jack. Please."

I just smiled and grabbed both ankles, forcing her to turn over on to her front. Oh God, if her front had been delightful, her back was hardly any less so. I ran my hands up her legs and over her smooth, rounded butt.

I used all my will-power to make myself keep my hands moving up her back to her shoulders. I massaged her shoulders, and up the side of her neck, teasing her ears and hair again, before bending and kissing the back of her neck, then gliding my hands back to her ass.

As I pulled back, I saw my cock had left a snail trail of pre-cum on one of her globes, and I rubbed it in, as I grabbed one in each hand, kneading them, pulling them open so that I could see the brown ring of her anal sphincter in between. A thrill went through me, as I realised that only minutes earlier, my cock had been up inside what looked like an impossibly tight opening, and I realised how intense the feelings must have been as it was stretched wide.

I just couldn't resist it. I bent over, and planted a kiss right on her asshole, then started licking around it. Diane knew as well as me, of course, that things had now changed, and she pushed her butt up towards me, bending her knees, and opening here legs wider.

I enjoyed the taste and feel of her asshole, but the scent from her cunt was intoxicating me, and I let my tongue slide down into her slit. Then I pushed it into her vagina.

"God, Jack, is that your cock? It feels so big; please be gentle with your virgin wife."

That decided me. I'd half thought of fucking her from behind, but I knew now I wanted to watch her face as I entered her body. I pulled away, pulling her over into the classical missionary position.

"I love you, Jack. Now I need you inside me."

Her look and voice said she'd stopped the pretence, and what happened next was for real. I also felt her hand move between her legs, and pull herself open, ready to receive me.

"I love you too, Diane. I'm so proud to have you as my wife, darling," I said, moving to kiss her tenderly, as I touched my cock against her pussy, encountering no resistance as I slipped inside her slippery, open hole.

I started slowly, taking my time on each stroke to enter her completely, before pulling out so only the tip of my cock was inside her, then sliding right into her again. I used one hand to massage one of her tits, and with the other I cupped the back of her neck, pulling her into my kiss, my tongue mimicking the movement of my cock in her cunt.

Gradually, I increased my pace. Diane lifted her legs, clasping them around me, pulling me even deeper into her. She felt so warm, so tight, so wet around my cock, and I could hear the noises of her cum clinging to my dick as I pulled out of her, and soft, queefing noises as I pushed back in, which just added to the intimacy of the moment.

I could feel from the pressure in the part of me inside her, that I was getting close, that soon my balls would be ejecting my sperm deep inside Diane's vagina, each one with a mission to find and fertilize her egg. I pulled back, wanting to watch her face, trying to get us to come together, but wanting to watch her expression as she came, as I delivered my load in her cunt.

I speeded up my thrusts, watching her eyes start to glaze over, and her hips start to jerk around as she rocketed towards her climax. Then we both lost it together, coming as one, clinging to each other as we twisted around, my seed jetting into her vagina.

1...34567...22