A Complicated Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit, I could not only imagine it, I could feel it. When my dick was in her, I knew I'd do anything for her, put up with whatever she inflicted on me, just to get this feeling again.

"If you don't want to imagine eating his spunk off me, Jack, just imagine that he's come in me already, and that white goo around your cock when you pull It out, isn't my cum, but his. Feel how slippery my hole is with all that spunk sloshing around in me, darling."

I don't think there can be any better feeling in the world, than feeling your cock sliding in and out of a woman's cunt, all slippery and slimy, the smell of her increasing with every stroke, as you watch the opening of her hole being tugged in and out, and your dick disappearing and reappearing inside her.

It was just wonderful, and I couldn't imagine why on earth I ever thought I could do without this feeing, whatever Diane had done. What did it matter if she gave the same pleasure to others, as long as she gave it to me? And the thought of her doing it just sent shivers and thrills running thought me. I could feel Diane rubbing her clit, working herself up, as I kept pumping my cock in and out of her.

"And feast your eyes on my asshole, Jack, thinking about how much you'd like to ram your cock up there. I know he was."

"You didn't let him take you up your ass, though, Diane, did you?"

"Not yet, Jack, not yet. But I will, darling."

God, the thought of the security guy's cock violating Diane's tight asshole, visible above the sight of my dick stretching and penetrating her slimy cunt, his spunk already up inside her was just too much for me.

"You fucking cunt whore, Diane! I fucking love you!" I screamed as my balls switched into hyperdrive, sending millions of sperm racing along tiny tubes, to be coated in cum from my prostate, then rocketing out of my cock, deep into Diane's already filled vagina.

"Happy birthday, darling," Diane gasped, as she came as well, rocking around on my cock, before falling forwards on the bed.

I watched as my cock slipped out of her, my cum dripping out of her and her asshole exposed, unable to get the image of the security guy pushing his cock into her ass out of my mind.

"Have you forgiven me, Jack? I love you. Please stay. Please stay and make love to me the way you did that last night in Vegas."

I never intended to forgive her when I walked in to her apartment, but I knew now that I had to. I still loved her, and in my perverted mind the thought of her being fucked by other people made her more alluring, and having her as my wife more attractive. So, I said "Yes, Diane. I love you and want to be with you always." And of course, I made love to her again.

"I've just got one condition, Diane," I said, as we lay in my favourite position, me snuggled into her back, and one arm around her, cupping one of her beautiful breasts. "You can fuck who you like, but you must promise me you tell me everything. No matter how dirty, disgusting or shameful you behave, you must tell me, so I can share the darkest recesses of your brain. If I ever find that you have lied to me, though, I'll leave you, and I'll destroy your life. Just imagine all the things I could deep-fake you into, let alone the pictures I have of you, and the true stories I could tell."

"Are you really sure that's what you want, Jack? Just the thought of it is making me tremble with excitement, letting you share all of my depraved thoughts, I just hope you will still love me after I do."

I kissed her neck, squeezed her breast, promised that it was what I wanted, and that I'd never stop loving her.

*********************

I spent the next day online, working on the security side of the business. I prepared a meal, only to get a message from Diane saying she was going to be a bit late coming home. I had a strong suspicion why this might be, and I waited for her with a mixture of fear and excitement. Fear, because I wasn't sure that I wouldn't flip again, but excitement at the thought of Diane, recently fucked, telling me all about it.

"Hi Jack," a shout came. "I'm back, and I've brought you a present darling."

"Hi, Diane," I said, hugging and kissing her, "but where's my present?"

She lifted her skirt, and pulled my hand to her pussy. "Here it is, darling."

As soon as I touched her panties, I could tell that they were soaked, far wetter than even Diane's leaking pussy normally produced.

"I've been fucked, darling, haven't I? Come into the bedroom, and you can have a closer look."

God, not only didn't I flip, but the knowledge that I was touching another man's seed, that must have been deposited inside my wife's vagina only a few minutes earlier, turned my cock into a stiff rod, and the desire to fuck her myself seemed to fill my whole body.

I followed her into the bedroom, undressing myself on the way. Diane had unzipped her dress, unclasped her bra, and as soon as she could she took both of them off, leaving her just in her panties. She lay on her back with her legs open with a smile on her face, and I could see just how messy the crotch panel of her panties was.

"Well, open your present, darling - take my panties off for me."

I reached over, and pulled the waistband down with both hands. I could smell male cum mixed with her musky pussy scent, and as I pulled her panties down, they left a wet skid mark on the inside of both of her thighs. Even so, a visible glob of white goo was emerging from her cunt, which showed the sparkle of wetness all over it under the bedroom light.

"I'm afraid he's made a bit of a mess of me, darling," she smiled, "but he asked me to apologise to you. Finger me, darling, and find out just how much of his semen is left in me."

"Who, Diane? Who was it? I bet it was Wesley, wasn't it?"

"Of course, it was, Jack. I used to fuck him regularly, and I think he must have been saving it up for me. Why don't you let me see you suck his cum from your fingers?"

"Ugh, no, Diane."

"Well, let me clean you fingers, then. Drive this gorgeous cock up me, and I'll tell you all about it, as you fuck my cunt, full of Wesley's spunk."

As she spoke, she grabbed my hand, licked the cum off my fingers, letting me see it in her mouth before she swallowed, and grabbed my twitching cock with her other hand. I should have been angry, humiliated and repulsed. But I wasn't. My cock was solid, and I burned to get it in her, and replace Wesley's sperm with mine, reasserting my dominance.

"God, Diane, I love you, you dirty cunt," I rasped, as I climbed on her, and pushed my dick against her pussy.

She was so wet, that I didn't need to give it any more guidance, as it just slipped up and into her vagina. I'd heard the term 'sloppy seconds', but for the first time, I really understood just what it meant. I could hear, let alone feel the squish of Wesley's spunk, as I started to pump in and out of my unfaithful wife.

As I slid in and out of her, Diane told me all about what Wesley had done to her. I sucked her tits that Wesley had sucked, trying to pull and stiffen her nipples more than he did. I teased her asshole that Wesley had enjoyed earlier, forcing my fingers up her, pushing against my cock inside vagina, hoping to give her more of a thrill than he had. I massaged her clit, making her come while I was still inside her, just as Wesley had done. Then I filled her cunt with what I hoped was an equal volume of baby-generating spunk.

Then I lay beside her, and told her how much I loved her. How much I enjoyed knowing she'd been fucked by someone else. And how much fucking her sloppy cunt full of another man's cum had thrilled me. None of which I hoped that Wesley had done.

Once I'd done it once, I not only lost my jealousy and fear, but I started to look forward to Diane coming home after she'd fucked someone else. I often had to return to Stanford, spending a few days away before coming back. Over the next month or two, we got into something of a regular pattern, with Diane always waiting to fuck someone else when I was home with her, perhaps once a week or more, on average.

It seemed she'd started off fucking her team, and the others who had come to our wedding, until one day she came home looking and smelling totally different.

"Shit, Diane, you smell of cunt," I said, as I welcomed her home with a kiss on her make-up-smudged face.

"God, Jack, I had a new customer, a woman with lots of money. I demonstrated your app, and she decided to strip down to her underclothes. I don't quite know what it was, but she seemed to be giving out signals that she wanted more than just a fitting. I could see her dark nipples through her flimsy bra, a heart-shaped patch of hair through her panties, and I could smell a heady mix of an expensive perfume, and the tangy, spicy scent of her pussy..."

"... though I'm sure your pussy was leaking like a faucet, so she could smell you as well, couldn't she?"

"You're right, Jack, come in the bedroom, and you can see, darling," she said, kissing me again, clearly aiming to transfer this woman's cum to my own lips.

My cock was rock hard, perhaps even harder than the last few times she talked me through the latest guy who'd fucked her.

"She said she wanted to try some bras and panties, and just stripped in front of me. Oh God, Jack, her tits were beautiful, but her cunt was something else. You'd have loved it, because she had huge ear-like lips hanging down, but even with the size of them, her clit was so big I could see it poking through, even was she was stood up."

"So, you touched her, Diane? Tits or cunt first?"

"No, Jack, I didn't dare at work. No, but she asked what I was wearing, as I looked good, and maybe it would give her inspiration. I took my dress off, and then she said she liked what I was wearing, so could she try my bra and panties. Well, I couldn't turn down a wealthy, new customer, could I?"

"Don't lie, Diane, it excited you to expose yourself to her, didn't it?"

"Of course, it fucking did, Jack, and I thought I was either going to die of shame, or come on the spot, when I realised how wet my panties were when I handed them over. She held them up to her nose, and she told me she had a sensitive nose. She said could smell my cunt as soon as we went to the changing room, and that was how she chose her partners. She grabbed one of my tits, and shoved the other between my legs, forcing me open."

"Shit, Diane, you must have been horrified, and pushed her away?" I joked.

"Fuck off, Jack. No, I did the same back, pulling her to me, and exploring her gorgeous cunt with my fingers, as I kissed her."

"And you ate each other out, didn't you? Which is why your face is such a mess, and smells of her? But I don't have a pussy for you to relive it darling, what are we going to do?"

"Well, you can eat my cunt, darling, and if you get anywhere close to giving me as many, extreme orgasms as she did, I'll let you fuck me later. You might not have a pussy, darling, but I think your cock must be almost as big as her clit, so I'll suck on that."

"You fucking bitch," I laughed, throwing her back on the bed, pushing my head between her legs, and curling around in the 69 position so she could reach my male clit.

We came in each other's mouths, and I must have succeeded in her challenge, because she let me fuck her later. No, rather I made love to her again.

My only disappointment was that I would have loved to see that woman's cunt, and even more to watch her and Diane fucking. I mean, what husband wouldn't get excited at the thought of his wife and other woman together?

It was a couple of weeks later when that sentiment came back in a different, but more powerful way. I'd travelled down from Stanford again; I could only book the last flight, but when I got to the airport, the previous flight had been delayed, but had a seat free, so I got to LA earlier than expected.

When I got to the apartment block, I greeted the security guy, wondering again which one it was that had fucked Diane that time. I called the elevator, and when it came, a man came out, carrying a bag of tools. Despite the fact I didn't know him, we wished each other a good night, and I took the elevator up to the apartment.

I had a sense ofdéjà vu as I entered the apartment, as Diane didn't come to greet me. I could see the bedroom door open, and I walked in, wondering what I was going to find this time. Was Diane fucking someone again? She wasn't, but she was laid on the bed naked, spunk running out of her cunt, and she'd clearly been fucked hardly any time at all earlier.

"Shit, Jack, you almost caught me fucking again. I wouldn't want a repeat of what happened last time."

"Who the hell was, it, Diane? Have they gone?"

"They just left, darling, as you can see. I was just enjoying the memory before I had a shower ready for you. There was a problem with the alarm system in the building. I was lucky the guy was still her when I came home, and I was the last to be done."

It suddenly hit me that it must have been the guy in the elevator. Shit, I'd just seen the man whose cock had been in my wife a few minutes earlier, and had left his load inside her. Something like an electric shock went through me as I realised that had I been seconds earlier, I'd have seen him fucking her, and my cock started aching as it tried to stretch my pants to accommodate it's stiffened length.

"Done as in screwed, darling? Did he give everyone else the same treatment? I think I must have seen him leaving."

You don't need me to describe what happened next, do you, as I fucked my wife's sloppy cunt, then fucked her even sloppier hole a second time.

"You know, Diane, I like hearing about other people fucking you, but it seems a bit unfair, doesn't it?" I whispered into her ear, as we cuddled together before going to sleep.

"What do you mean, darling?"

"Well, stories are all very well, but what I'd really like is to watch you being fucked."

"Jack! Are you serious? After what happened last time?"

"I've listened to your stories, and I've seen the evidence they've left in and on you, and the thought of watching you really excites me now, darling. I love you, everything about you, and that includes seeing you have sex."

"Oh, Jack, I love you too. I love getting fucked by different people, but it would be even better if you were there, watching me. If you're sure, I'll see if I can work out how we could do it."

*********************

I had to go back north a few days later to sort out some sort of bug my programmers had managed to put in a new version of the deep fake app, but totally failed to find. I got so involved in the search, which eventually was successful, that I'd forgotten all about what I'd said to Diane.

Forgotten until I got back to the LA apartment, and was greeted by an excited Diane, wearing a tight-fitting red dress that barely covered her ass, and had a daringly low, scoop top.

"Hi Jack, darling," followed by a kiss, "don't get settled, we're going out to a bar I know. Remember what you said last time? Well, I've been there before, and I think this will be perfect for what you want."

She drove us south to an area of LA I'd never been in before. I didn't know quite where it was, but it must have been close enough to the stretch that ran from south of LAX to Pasadena to make me nervous. We parked in what looked like an industrial complex, the only thing identifying the place Diane was taking me to was a small, illuminated sign saying Liaisons, a word that required a greater vocabulary to understand it than I suspected most around here would have.

Inside, it wasn't much more impressive: dim lighting, a series of booths around the perimeter and a central spine, with a brighter, long bar with swivel stools in front of it, and a powerful looking barman behind it, who I guessed doubled as a bouncer. Clearly it was an ideal place for illicit meetings, Tinder dates, and hookers between expensive call girls and street-walkers.

As my eyes became accustomed to the lighting, I could see that there were more people inside than I'd realised. Mostly couples, or threesomes, in every combination of colour and gender. Diane had gone in first, and was talking to the barman when I entered, with what looked like a Martini in her hand.

I ignored her, not wanting us to be connected, and ordered a flavoured, sparkling water. I mean, not only was I going to have to drive us back home, but I was planning to fuck her myself later that night, and didn't want to blunt my ability.

I'd settled into the darkest unoccupied corner, and tried to look inconspicuous. Diane sat on one of the barstools, then swung around to take in the rest of the club. One leg was on the floor, and the other on the cross-bar of the stool. Her skirt had ridden up, or more likely she'd done it deliberately, and even with the poor lighting, I could see her naked slit. She was certainly aiming to get attention.

It wasn't long before two guys came in. It seemed to me that they weren't as rough as they were trying to look, and my bet was that they were well-heeled guys looking for a bit of action. And, of course, with her nipples pushing against her skin-tight dress, her long legs in display, and her pussy barely covered even for someone standing, Diane was just the sort of action they were after.

I couldn't hear what they were saying, but it sent Diane into a fit of giggles. They bought her another Martini each, and whatever the conversation was about, it involved a lot of flirting and touching, and it was keeping them all amused.

I woman came over to me, and tried to persuade me that I was just the man to show her a good time. I was pretty sure she was a hooker, and even if I'd wanted to fuck her, I was too afraid I was likely to end with no cash or credit cards by the end of the evening. When I managed to get rid of her, the guys and Diane had moved things along, and the number of glasses on the bar showed she was on another round of drinks.

She was swinging around on the stool, and one of the guys had a hand on her leg. I watched as he slid it towards her pussy, and Diane opened her legs a bit more, and turned to face me. She gave me a big smile, although they guys wouldn't have known who it was for, as I watched the hand reach its target, and I knew one or two of his fingers were now in her cunt.

The other guy looked a bit put out, but he turned Diane's stool round a bit, and put his hand down the front of her dress. From the movement beneath, it was obvious that he was giving her tit a thorough massaging.

By now, my cock was stiff and aching like mad, as I watched my wife let one guy finger her and the other play with her tit, all in plain sight in a public bar, with me watching. Yes, I thought, she'll take them outside and let them fuck her any minute, but what she did next took me by surprise.

She pushed the guys away, swivelled back around to the bar, and called the barman over, all of them laughing, but apparently engaged in some sort of argument, or at least discussion. The barman got a bottle of Tequila, a dish of salt and a plat of lemon slices. He lined up three shot glasses, which he half-filled from the bottle, then topped up from a can of 7-UP. Then the three of them put salt on the back of one of their hands, slammed the shot glass on the bar with their hand over it, making if fizz up, then they downed it on one, and finally took a bite of the lemon.

Shit, Tequila slammers, which I heard about, but had never tried myself. It looked like some sort of competition or bet, but I couldn't fathom what. Obviously, one round wasn't enough, because amid more laughing, and some feeling up of Diane's ass, and I suspected her tits and pussy, though they were out of my sight, the barman set up three more shots.

It wasn't until three, or maybe four rounds later that whatever the bet was about, the outcome was decided, and by then, even the barman had had his hand down Diane's dress, playing with her tits.

1...56789...22