A Complicated Situation Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom awaits Amanda's return.
7.4k words
4.78
4.5k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 -- A change of pace

Crap it was Monday! I had forgotten all about laundry and was really not ready to start the work week. I also didn't feel like I was in any shape to head into the office, and I really did not want to go in wearing a chastity cage. I got out of bed, and set up my work laptop, and while it was booting, went to make some coffee. Oh, beautiful coffee, I really needed you today!

The email I sent my boss basically said that I had some personal things come up over the weekend and could I work from home a couple of days? I may need to take Wednesday off, if that would be okay? The company had a liberal work from home policy, and I had never used it before, preferring to be in the office, so I hoped that my boss would be okay with my plan. I sipped my coffee, checked emails and mapped out my work week for a while, then went to shower. I spent a long time cleaning my cage, my balls, my cock stuffed in this metal thing. I don't recall the sense of touch on my balls ever feeling this good before. I am not sure if this was because I was so horny, or was the cage making me appreciate the sensations from my balls more? I could feel some spots where there was a bit of chaffing, as Teresa had mentioned yesterday. Soap and water seemed to help, until I started to get hard again, that is. I would have to try some moisturizer to see if that would help, since it seems I was going to be locked up for a couple of more days. I did find some under the sink. Something my mother had sent with me when I moved. I am very sure that she did not have this in mind for how I would use it.

Once dressed, I picked up my laundry to get it going, figuring I should keep on top of that chore. One of the nice things about these apartments was they had stackable washer and dryer units in them, so I did not have to run this down to the basement. On my way to my machines, I noticed a piece of folded paper that someone had pushed under the door. Was Amanda writing me notes as well as texting? Or was this Teresa? That last made more sense I suppose, since she did not have my cell.

Once my laundry was in. I picked up the paper, and it was indeed a note from Teresa. Without a better way to contact me, I suppose this was better than her pounding on my door in the middle of the night.

Her note read, "Dear Tom, I am very sorry for my behaviour last night! I had no right to barge in and force myself on you like I did. Had our roles been reversed, and you barged in on me that way without some sort of prior consent, well I would have probably had you arrested. My only excuse is that I got so very excited about the ideas going through my head that I got carried away, and assumed far more about where we were at than I should have. After what I did, I don't know if you want to see or speak with me again, but if you do, if you can forgive me, I would like to buy you dinner and apologize in person. I promise I won't ever do anything without there being consent between us.

"I know for right now things are complicated by the fact that both Amanda and I are involved, and we need to figure out how we are all moving forward with this. I did text her to let her know why you were delayed in replying to her texts and took full responsibility for it.

"Once again, I am very, very sorry for last night."

She included her phone and email information at the bottom in case I wanted to reach out to her. I read it again, appreciating the nice, neat handwriting she had. I wasn't really feeling that she had anything to apologize for, but I did sort of understand the idea that there should be consent for that kind of activity. Thinking about it, from my perspective my consent was the fact that I did what she told me to do, but then I never felt like I could not have stopped her, had I really wanted to.

While I was falling asleep last night, my thoughts had obsessed about that experience with Teresa, and I would not admit this to her, but as soon as she stopped holding onto my balls, I really started missing having her hands there. Even with how she was squeezing them, I really, really missed having her there doing it. I had imagined her doing that while giving me a blowjob, the deeper down her throat my cock went, the more she pulled and squeezed my balls, until I just exploded down her throat, and she swallowed every last drop. That made the cage painful last night, and thinking about it now was getting the cage painful again, so I put that thought away for now.

Putting the note down on the kitchen counter, I went to my desk to start checking in on work. I took a moment to text Teresa and let her know my thoughts on the consent subject. I also let her know that she had surprised the hell out of me last night, and that these were all new experiences for me, and my biggest problem was that I could not cum while locked like I was. I was going into day three of constant arousal, and constantly feeling this cage clamped around my cock and balls. She was adding so much to how horny I was feeling, and I was not really regretting it.

I thought I owed Amanda a text as well, so I sent her one to let her know how frustrated I was, how horny I was, and that though I really wanted to cum, I was intrigued by this experience, and not at the point where I was completely regretting it yet. Wednesday could not come fast enough for me.

My boss replied to my email saying it was okay to work from home, and to let him know about Wednesday, if I needed the day off. For the morning I focused on work and was kept quite busy. I was actually surprised I could stay focused, but strangely it seemed easier to get work done and keep my mind on it. On a normal day I get distracted by interruptions, stray thoughts, and random noise around the office. I am not sure if this new focus came from a quiet home environment to work in, or the desperate need to stay focused on something other than my situation. I managed to completely ignore the fact that I was caged while I worked, unless I had to get up for more coffee or go to the washroom.

I checked my phone when I went to the fridge to get some lunch, and both Amanda and Teresa had replied.

Amanda was very busy, so would not really be able to reply until the end of the day. She was happy that I was doing okay and did take a moment to express her excitement at having the key with her. She let me know she had seen the text from Teresa and replied, asking her to behave, at least until I had made my choice.

Teresa was very grateful she had not done irreparable damage to our friendship, and she was very surprised when Amanda had told her I was still locked. She said she would be home around five, so we arranged to head out around six, and she would knock on my door when she was ready.

The rest of the day went by quickly as I focused on work, and once done, I got ready for dinner with Teresa. It was just a bit after 6 when she knocked and I joined her in the hallway, and we headed for the elevators together.

"Where are we going for dinner?" I asked.

"There's this sports bar just down the road. I go there sometimes with my team on Thursdays. The food is good, and it is a nice, relaxed atmosphere. They have lots of televisions and cover all the major sports if you are into that." She replied. As we made our way down the street, we talked about work and how the day had been. Both she and her brother work in a family business. Their head office was in a different city, but they were both here to learn the ropes in one of the company's subsidiaries.

When I talked about my day, she stopped, and turned to me, "Wait!" she said, "You were working from home today? Damn, I was imagining you wandering around your office, self-conscious about the cage, and trying very hard to make sure that the lock didn't click on the metal when one of your cute coworkers was nearby. So, are you working from home until the cage comes off?"

We started walking again as I replied, "Well, it would just feel really, really awkward. Even coming out to have dinner with you tonight is so strange, being out in public this way. I mean, my jeans are loose enough, and I know there is nothing really visible, and if you didn't know, you couldn't really tell. But I still feel like I am wandering around naked with a big neon sign on my dick saying look at me, some girl locked me up! I mean, you know it is there, and I still feel embarrassed about this with you here."

My hands were in my jacket pockets, my head down, looking at the sidewalk in front of me. She put her arm through mine as we walked and pulled herself tightly against me, in a sort of walking sideways hug. "You shouldn't be embarrassed you know." She said, "I know this is not something that many people will understand, and a few days ago you probably would not have understood either. I think you are great, and I know that Amanda does too! What you have done over the last few days has shown more character and courage than any other guy I know. Most guys would have outright refused. Of the ones that agreed, most would have been angry and abusive the very next day."

She stopped us and turned to face me with a sincere look on her face, and continued passionately, "You won't understand this, but being a woman, when a guy gets upset with you, they always attack, they'll talk to us like we are things, they say nasty things and we are supposed to sit there, smile and accept that they can define us. Most guys would have exploded and wanted their way like spoiled children." She paused for a moment, then said, "You did not. You listened when Amanda made her proposal, you considered, and you chose to do something that would make someone else happy, even though it meant a sacrifice for you. It was the same thing last night when I showed up out of my head. Last night was not just because you were locked, it was mostly because I saw how different you were and wanted so much to experience some of that."

I was starting to feel embarrassed for another reason now. I broke eye contact with her, and looked down, not really sure what to say to that.

She finally said "Anyhow, you should be proud to wear that cage. If it was up to me, I would keep you locked until you felt that pride, no matter how long it took, and I would then feel that pride myself." She paused and considered, "I think Amanda would keep you locked just so she feels in control, but she would probably be more flexible about letting you out. Anyway, let's get going, it is getting chilly out here." With that she locked arms with me again, holding my arm tight, and we continued our trip to the bar.

Somewhere in there I realized she was holding my arm tightly against her right breast, and that started me thinking about the topless Teresa I had seen last night. It felt really good to be here with her, and I realized that embarrassment was really no match for horniness at the point I was at.

I had passed this sports bar a number of times since moving here but had never come inside. It took me three seconds to wonder why the hell not. It was one of those places where they hire cute young waitresses, and dress them up in tight uniforms that show lots of cleavage. All to make the male patrons linger longer, drink more, and tip very well. Under any circumstance other than my current one, I would have loved to be here, and I resolved to come back once I was unlocked. Tonight, this was going to be hell though, and I am pretty sure that Teresa knew exactly that. I looked at her, and she gave me an innocent, angelic smile, and walked us towards a booth. The place was not too busy yet. There was a bit of an after-work crowd here, but the majority of the crowd would probably come in later, once the Monday night sports teams got going.

As we sat down, we took our jackets off, and for the first time I got to see just how low-cut a top Teresa had chosen to wear. Yes, she was rubbing in the fact that I was horny and caged, and I was thinking that was her planned theme for the evening, when I turned my head to find our boobs... er, I mean our waitress was right there putting coasters down on the table.

"Tee," she said, referring to Teresa, "Nice to see you on a Monday for a change." She glanced at me and said "Hi, I am Tracy, and I will be your waitress tonight. What can I get you?"

Teresa answered, "Hi Tracy. This is Tom, my new-ish neighbour, I thought I would show him the local bar." Of course, this meant that Tracy turned her attention back to me, and I had to pull my eyes away from her amazing breasts. I really have no idea where she practiced, but I was thinking that Teresa was really, really evil right about then.

"Hi Tom, and welcome! I hope you enjoy your time with us! What can I get you?" Tracy was beautiful, she had hazel eyes, and a great smile, that when directed at me, made me feel like I was the only one in the bar that she smiled at that way.

"Um, thank you. I will have a pint of whatever you have on draft." I said eloquently.

She nodded and turned to Teresa and said "Tee, your usual?"

"Yes please Tracy." Teresa replied.

I took a lingering look at the waitress' nice ass as she left, I then turned to Teresa and said "Look Teresa, I just want you to know that in my current state, I am not going to be able to keep my eyes in socially acceptable places all the time. And yes, I am going to blame the fact that you look amazing!" and with that I deliberately looked down at her breasts. Her top was white, tight-fitting, almost translucent when it stretched over her breasts, and her nipples were poking through to say 'hi' like the fabric was not even there. "More than amazing, and since I am sure you were trying for a reaction, you should know you are very much getting one."

At that she just grinned for a moment or two and then had a brief look of concern. "Just don't piss off Tracy though. She works hard and is a great waitress. She puts up with crap from guys all the time, so don't add to it."

"Absolutely not." I agreed. I know waitresses had a hard time, as my sister had done that for a while after high school.

The waitress came back with our beers and menus. Between being distracted by the eye candy in the bar, the game highlights on the televisions, and Teresa in front me, we did manage to have a bit of good conversation. I found out more about her background and job, and she about mine. The cage had almost gotten to the point where it was almost not throbbing when food arrived. Teresa had finished her beer and took the opportunity to order another. She noticed that I wasn't even halfway through mine.

"You are not drinking very fast." she asked innocently.

"No," I replied, "I have really not had a lot of sleep lately, and drinking a lot might be a bad idea." Leaning forward and speaking low, I continued, "Then there is the fact that I have a chastity cage on, and I would really prefer to not have to use the washroom at the bar here."

At that she smiled impishly, then said "All right, we can eat up and get going." She focused on her food, with a bit of a pout on her face, but her eyes were dancing, and her nipples were still clamoring for attention. I was glad she was not going to push the issue, and happy she seemed to have gotten enough amusement out of the situation.

We finished dinner and, as Teresa when off to use the washroom, I asked for the bill. Tracy brought it over quickly and asked, "How was everything?"

"It was all really good, thank you. I will definitely be back!" I said, smiling at her. She smiled back, like I had made her day. And yes, I do realize that she probably smiled at everyone that way, but it still got my heart racing, and my balls aching.

"Was the beer I got you okay? I noticed that you did not drink it that fast" She asked.

"Oh, it was really good." I explained, "I just haven't had a lot of sleep this past weekend, and figured too much drinking and I would be asleep in the booth before my meal came."

She smiled again, "Well make sure you are well rested next time you come by. We will make sure to treat you right here."

"I certainly will. Thank you for everything Tracy." I told her.

At this point Teresa came back to the table and seeing that I was putting my wallet away, and that Tracy was picking up the card reader, she said, "Hey! I was supposed to pay!" That started a couple of minutes of conversation between Tracy and Teresa, which gave me the opportunity to admire both of their beautiful figures, until the cage became rather insistent that I stop. The cage just never lets me have any fun.

On the walk back to our apartment building Teresa did mention that she would get even for that, and that next time she would make sure to pay before giving me a chance to cheat like that again.

As we came up to my door, I had my key out, and Teresa said, "Tom?" She waited for me to turn around and face her, she looked both ways down the hallway and said, "I want to feel it again. Not like last night, and here is fine, probably best actually. But I wanted you to say it was okay first." She looked up at me, eagerness in her eyes and a bit of anxiety at perhaps being rejected.

"Okay" was all I said, before I got completely lost in her eyes.

She reached out with her right hand and groped my crotch, squeezing the cage, my balls, everything, through my jeans. My cock reacted as expected with leaping to attention, being crushed by the cage, and just twitching like it could escape that way. She was looking me in the eyes as she fondled my bouncing, caged cock, and I saw her pupils dilate and a mixture of delight and ravenous hunger on her face. She pulled back her hand, and for a moment both her hands moved as if she wanted to do more, but she stopped herself, muttered a quick "Thank you!" and hurried down the hall to her apartment. I watched her go, admiring her ass as hurried home. At her door, she turned, waved quickly, and closed the door behind her.

I went into my apartment, and spent a few minutes trying to calm down, then checked messages. There were a couple of texts from Amanda. The first was an image, showing the key nestled between her breasts. She appeared to be topless, but the image was a close up that showed the tops of her breasts but not so far down that I could see her nipples. Her follow up was a simple 'Miss me?'

I texted back a 'hell Yeah!' On the spur of the moment, I pulled my pants down and took a picture of my cock struggling in the cage and sent that to her. I followed that up with the message 'You still have a very firm grip on me!'

I got a grinning emoji back for that and she sent the message that her flight back on Wednesday was in the morning, but she would head straight to the office for a bit and should be back at her place by early afternoon. When I got home from work, she would be there. I told her that I would be working from home that day, so she could let me know when she got home and wanted me to come over.

Tuesday started, with an alarm clock that was set correctly for a change. I went through a similar routine to the day before and started my work computer with a cup of coffee in hand. At 6:45 my phone buzzed, and when I checked, it was Teresa asking if I was awake. I let her know I was, and she said she would be right over.

I was not sure what that was about, but being more or less ready for the day I had no problem if she wanted to stop by on her way to the office.

A couple of minutes later there was a knock on the door, and when I opened it up Teresa came in. She had a long coat on and was carrying her computer bag and purse. She closed the door behind her and put her bags down by the front door.

"Do you remember yesterday when I said I would get even?" she asked, as she started to take off her coat. "Well, this is me getting even. I am working here today, and the objective is keep horny boys horny!"

12