A Complicated Situation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under her coat she was wearing, well, a very slutty schoolgirl uniform is the only way to describe it. The red and black plaid skirt was so short the only angle that it hid anything from was from straight above. She had pink underwear on, and I could tell that right off the bat. The top was even more distracting. It was a half shirt, just the top half. The fabric was very sheer, and did not hide much, and it stopped just below her nipples. I have no idea how she managed to keep her breasts from just falling out of it, but they stayed there, showing me all the under boob that I could ever want.

I stared, and I cringed in reaction to the reminder from the cage, but I kept staring, until I heard her say "Well?"

I realized that she had asked something, but I could not recall making any sense of what she said. "I am sorry, what did you say?"

"I asked if you could make me some coffee while I set up my laptop." She was smiling sweetly up at me, well aware of the effect she was having. She handed me her coat and bent to pick up her bags.

"Sure, sure, how do you take it?" I said, struggling to pull my eyes away from her. I made my way to the kitchen to make her coffee. I put her coat down on the counter and went to my coffee machine.

"Just a bit of milk if you have it." She replied. "Do you mind if I set up over here?" I looked over and she looked to be setting up on my couch. She was bent over at the waist, her legs straight, and her beautiful ass on full display. I forgot about the coffee for a few moments while I admired her beautiful, toned, pert posterior.

She proceeded with getting things out of her bag, and finally asked, "How is that coffee coming along?"

That finally woke me up enough to get her coffee done. When I finally brought it to her, she was sitting comfortably on my couch, laptop on one of the throw pillows that she had placed on her lap. As I handed her the coffee, she handed me a small electronic device, which I looked at, perplexed. "Thank you for the coffee." She said, "That is a remote control. It controls a vibrator in my panties that is strategically located. I thought perhaps that with you having no control on so many things at the moment, you might like to have at least a bit of control over me, while I am working in your apartment. It is completely up to you when and if you use it. There are 5 power settings, and, if you want, I will tell you what effect each of those setting will have on me." I looked at her and she had a satisfied look on her face, and she held my gaze for a moment almost daring me to ask, until she turned back to her laptop and started going through her work email.

Horny, and a bit stunned, I went back to my desk to check on my own work. Glancing over at Teresa, I realized that from the couch, she is much closer to me, and much easier for me to see than if she had setup at the kitchen table. She had picked the most effective place to be a distraction while I worked. Focusing on work today was not going to be nearly as easy as yesterday.

I settled in and started working, with the occasional glance over at Teresa, or at the remote control she had given me, and I was starting to think that I could keep this under control. Then a bit before 9, I heard Teresa move. She put her laptop aside and stood and started to stretch, rolling her shoulders, stretching her neck. She was facing me when she was doing this, which I thought odd, but then her eyes closed, she rolled her head back and she stretched her arms way above her head, and her boobs just came falling out of her shirt. After a minute or two of stretching, and an eon or two of crushing discomfort on my part, with her eyes still closed she turned and bent at the waist. I was very busy noticing that she was really very flexible as hugged her knees. Well, I noticed she hugged her knees, but my eyes were on her ass, and that thong she was wearing was not leaving a lot to the imagination.

I have no idea how long she stretched, or how long I stared. I was going to stare as long as she stretched, and I knew I had no choice in that. When she was done, she stood, turning to face me with her boobs still hanging below her shirt, and while looking at me, she pulled up the fabric over her right breast with her right hand, scooped up the breast with her left hand, making sure I saw her roll her nipple around between thumb and forefinger, and she shoved it back into place. She proceeded to do the same with her other breast, and I very much wanted to be over there helping her do it.

When she sat back down, she said to me, "You should stand up and stretch from time to time. Sitting at a desk without a break is bad for you!"

I was beginning to clue in that Teresa was very, very good at being a tease. I replied, "I WAS trying to stretch at the same time as you, it is just that the cage is made of metal and did not budge." She chuckled at that and seemed to have an easy time getting back to work. I did not have an easy time getting back to work, but I did until the next interruption.

She stretched like that a couple more times throughout the morning. By the time lunch came around, I was a horny, achy mess. There was a dull throbbing that felt like it was coming from my balls, and I thought this must be what they mean by blue balls.

At noon I got a bit of a break running across the street to pick up sandwiches for us to eat. I was so relieved to get a break from Teresa's teasing that I did not even think about the fact that I was running around in a chastity device until I was paying for the food, and the pretty cashier was smiling at me.

Teresa had a meeting at 1PM, so moved to the table to put a bit more space between us, and perhaps sitting up straighter is better for meetings? As the meeting was starting, I glanced over at the remote control she had given me. That would be evil, I thought, but on the other hand she had certainly set a standard for evil that would include this. I looked over at her, and turned it on to setting two. The moment she felt those vibrations start, her eyes went wide and locked onto mine. Her face went through a number of expressions, some of which promised retribution, but she ended with acceptance, as this was really her own doing. She did not have a chance to comment, before she had to start talking in her meeting. Her voice stumbled a bit to start, but she managed to make her contributions to the meeting. I left the vibrator going for the duration of her meeting, and when it was finished, I looked over and caught her eyes, and turned it up to three. She let out a moan and closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation for a while.

A few minutes later, I had some things I really needed to focus on for work, so rather than risk her trying to distract me some more, I turned it up to four, listened for the moans, and then focused on work for about half hour. When I was done, I turned the vibrator off and looked over at Teresa. She was leaning back in the chair at the table, her breasts out from under her shirt again, and she was playing with her nipples. She would pull, pinch, and gently twist them, and as the vibrations stopped, she let out a low disappointing moan, opened her eyes and looked over at me.

After a moment she stood up, and instead of putting her breast back in her shirt, she just took the shirt off completely. Looking directly at me, she then grabbed her thong, and bending down at the waist, pulled it down to the floor, stepped out of it, picked it up and brought it over to me. She grabbed my left wrist, brought my hand up and she put her soaking wet thong, vibrator and all into my hand. I could feel the moistness, the residual heat, the sticky gooey mess she had made in them.

As she backed up towards her bag, she said "You have no idea how frustrating that is, first not nearly enough to do anything but tease, then to get me close, then to get me closer, but just leave me there nowhere near close enough to an orgasm." She turned and reached into her purse and pulled out a dildo, and smiling, said "It is a good thing that I came prepared to deal with that situation."

Continuing to look directly at me, she sat at the end of the couch, facing me, kept one foot on the floor, and moved the other leg to the top of the couch, exposing her glistening pussy directly at me. She twisted the end of the dildo, and I could hear it buzzing as she lowered it towards her clit. She groaned as she touched herself with the vibrating plastic, her head went back, and her eyes closed, and she continued to moan and play with herself.

I watched in complete awe. I was too stunned to move closer, to do anything but keep my eyes glued to her pulsing, wet pussy as she worked herself up to an orgasm. The pain in my cock and balls became a very insistent distraction almost immediately, but I ignored it. I looked down at her soaking wet thong in my hand, I could feel the vibrator in there, and I looked over at the remote control she had handed me when she arrived this morning.

I looked back at her, and she seemed to be vibrating. One hand was pinching and pulling at her nipples, the other was moving the vibrator faster and faster around her clit. I kept wanting to see her plunge that vibrator deep into her pussy. Imagining how my cock would feel doing just that.

"Stop!" I said at one point, but she didn't seem to hear me. I repeated louder, "Teresa! Stop!"

That seemed to get through to her. Her hands stopped. She had one nipple pulled straight up, the vibrator just a hair's breadth away from her clit, gasping and panting, her head came up and with a feral look on her face, she said "WHAT!"

She was looking so sexy, her unbridled sexuality was so overwhelming I almost let her keep going, but I was hurting in my cage, and she had given me the remote, given me the control when she got here, and I didn't want to just be an observer of her next orgasm. The situation was also complicated by the fact that Amanda was back tomorrow, was holding the key to my chastity device, and was waiting for me to make an important decision.

I held up the remote and said, "You gave me control when you came in here this morning, so you cannot cum without my say so!" I was bluffing. I had no ability, and only a very, very slim desire to stop her, but if she did continue, things might get out of hand, and then the conversations with Amanda tomorrow would get so much more complicated.

She looked at me in disbelief for a few moments, her one hand let go of her nipple, her head went back, she took a deep breath, and raised it again, and asked, "What are you saying?"

So many things I wanted to say at that point would have just complicated the message. She had such a beautiful pussy, and she was driving me insane with horniness, I want to dive in a lick her to orgasm after orgasm, I wanted out of chastity, and I wanted to fuck her, fuck her, fuck her! I was going insane because of her, and because of Amanda! There was only one insane, sane thing I could do.

"You have to wait until I give Amanda my decision before you can cum." Was what I told her. Well, I was looking directly at her pussy as I said it, but I suppose that is appropriate too.

Her one leg came down off the back of the couch, she stretched out both her legs on the couch, her head went back over the arm of the couch, and she let out a long, loud 'GGGGNNNNNNNNNNN' of frustration, and sat up.

"Fine!" she said, "I did not think giving you that remote would backfire on me like this!" I could hear the irritation and frustration in her voice, but she stood up, sighed, and pointed her nipples directly at me. "Order us a pizza or something. I am going to go borrow your shower, or I will be making this place smell more and more like a whorehouse by the second." With that I pointed her to some clean towels, and when she was in the bathroom starting a shower, I started gasping for breath. That was hard, my cock was trying to be hard, and I think I was very confused about so many things right now.

After a bit of hyperventilating, I calmed down and I realized I was still holding that soaking thong, so I took out the vibrator and put it on my desk and brought the thong to put with the shirt she had tossed on my table. As I went to rinse my hand, I thought I should check, and she had left a bit of a wet spot on my chair, and a much bigger one on my couch. I got some paper towel and cleaned up. I flipped the couch cushion, so the damp spot was not showing.

After that I ordered pizza. I then went looking for something that Teresa could wear when she got out of the shower. I love her slutty schoolgirl outfit, but it might be time for a change of pace for today, and after a shower she might not want to put this sopping wet thong back on. I am really hoping I get a chance to see her in that outfit again though, and maybe this time without being locked up in chastity.

I found her a baggy t-shirt that said 'Allergy alert! This shirt may contain a nut!', and a pair of gym shorts with a draw string. I managed to put them on the bathroom counter without disturbing her shower and checked work to see if I had missed anything and then signed off.

When she came out, she was wearing the shorts and shirt I had provided, and somehow, she made them look really sexy too. Though that might just be my state of mind.

I got a couple of beers from the fridge, and we went to sit on the couch to wait for pizza, she said "Oh you cleaned up the wet spot." She turned to me and with a glint in her eye, asked "Did you lick it up like a good little chastity boy?"

Surprised at the question, I stammered "I, um, ah, no, i used paper towel here and on the chair, and then flipped the cushion." I started blushing for some reason.

"Hmmm." she said, considering. "I should have made you lick everything clean, including me, before I went for my shower. Next time I will have to remember that." The mere idea had me throbbing and blushing. We finally sat, her on top of where her wet spot would have been, that brought back those images to my mind, and me at the opposite side of the couch.

She looked at me and changed the topic. "So, I can't orgasm until you give Amanda your decision. I am only going to accept that until tomorrow evening, because you are supposed to tell her tomorrow. Agreed?"

"That makes sense." I replied.

"Okay, now you have to tell me what choice you are going to make, or at least what way you are leaning." She curled her feet underneath her and looked at me expectantly as she said this.

I was not entirely sure how that followed, but if I had any idea about how I would answer Amanda's choices, I really would not have had a problem telling her. So, I told her the truth, that I really had no idea. I don't think I really understood what choices Amanda was asking for I suppose.

She thought about that for a few moments, then said "Maybe you are looking at this all wrong. Tell me, how do you feel being locked up in chastity?"

After some thought I said, "Well, on one hand the interaction with you and Amanda has been amazing, and I don't think that would have happened as fast or the same way without this cage as catalyst. But it is painful, it's annoying, it is incredibly frustrating, it interferes with my sleep, it makes me feel awkward and self-conscious whenever I am around anyone, including young women who know or are responsible for the chastity cage."

"Then why haven't you done anything about it?" she asked.

I didn't understand her question. "How can I? Amanda has the key!" Was my reply.

She arched a sexy eyebrow at me, and asked "Really?" Before I could respond to that, she continued "You have better problem-solving skills than this! That lock is just a small piece of metal. If you really, really wanted it off you could use a drill with a small metal bit to drill out the lock. You could use small bolt cutters, or a Dremel tool. Hell, enough patience and a pair of wire cutters would have gotten you out of that cage in minutes. You probably have something around here that would do it, or five minutes in any hardware store and you would have been free of Amanda."

I looked at her in shock, but she continued "As for wanting to cum, slipping your dick out of the tube is hard when you are aroused or even sporting a partial, but I am sure you have relaxed enough over the last couple of days that you could have slipped your dick out, wanked yourself a good one and slipped it back in, all without touching the lock or cage."

Her words were sinking in, and I wanted to argue with her or deny them, but what she was saying was true. And she had more to add. "What I think is that when Amanda put your balls in a box, and closed the lid, you put your brain in there with them. That wasn't because you are submissive, or like chastity or control, though you might, judging from how you have reacted to some things. I think it is because you are lonely, and craving the attention that both Amanda and I are bringing to you. I think you don't want to choose between us, but I think you do want to choose the path of companionship and see where it goes. That is my two cents anyhow."

I thought about it as the pizza arrived, and we ate in silence, me thinking about her words, and Teresa being mysteriously inscrutable. When we were done, Teresa, still dressed in my shirt and shorts, put her coat and shoes on, and got her bags, leaned in to give me a kiss on the lips, and went to the door, leaving every bit of her slutty schoolgirl uniform strewn around my apartment.

"Two things to think about, to put what I just said in perspective. First, if it had been someone you weren't sexually attracted to who had the key and was controlling you, how quickly would you have been out of that chastity device? And secondly, Amanda is not looking to lock you up and leave you frustrated, though if I had to guess there would be some of that, she is looking for play, for experimentation, and you should think about how you feel about this past weekend in context of the previous few weekends, before you make your final decision." With that she left and closed the door behind her.

I decided that I would not work tomorrow, because I am pretty sure that with naked Teresas dancing around in my head like sugar plums, my cage was not going to give me a wink of sleep tonight. And she had given me a lot to think about!

12