A Complicated Situation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had me clean my apartment after that. I mean really clean it, not the tidying that I normally do, scrubbing counters, dusting, doing laundry, the whole nine yards. She then talked me through cooking a meal for the both of us. The only contact we had was that she smacked my ass a couple of times. I think she was experimenting, as well as trying to push me to chop onions better. She left that night around 11. At about 11:30 my phone pinged with a message from her. Her message said "Here is something to think about while I masturbate until I pass out again! (Big grin)!" and there was a picture she took in her bathroom mirror of her naked boobs. It was an uncomfortable night. 

The next morning she texted me to come over, the door would be unlocked. I went over and she made breakfast for us, once again dressed in her Domme outfit. After we ate she asked me to kneel on the carpet in her living room. I raised an eyebrow, and had questions, but decided to do it. She opened a drawer in a side table and pulled out a collar which she proceeded to put on me. 

"What...?" I muttered? 

She said "I was thinking about it, and I want to feel more connected, but as neighbours we can't just go cuddling, holding hands, or touching inappropriately, so I thought this would be a good compromise. It gives me that Domme feeling, and I can hold the leash and feel like we are so close. Is that okay?" 

I understood that. Heck I wanted to touch her so much, and so inappropriately that I was bursting, so I really understood. I nodded, and she finished putting the collar on me, then connected the leash to it and saw in a nearby chair.  Sitting like that, we talked, Not about anything sexual or kinky, but about ourselves. Where we grew up, what it was like, what our families were like, our careers, our education. It was the first time we had really shared stuff about ourselves, and it was so enjoyable we forgot about the odd situation of me on the floor, collard and her holding my leash. 

At one point she changed the subject back to our situation. "At 6, which is coming up fast, we can unlock the cage and you will be free to go. I am thinking I need to do something to show you how eager I am that you go. It might be a bit theatric. Are you okay with that?" I thought about it for a bit then nodded. "Good! Stay here." she said, and got up. 

She came back from behind me, and put a blindfold on me, then she proceeded to gag me. She went away and came back and I felt her wrapping rope around my arms and chest. Once she had it tied off, she was moving around for a bit, then came and sat in the chair in front of me. She leaned forward, and took off my blindfold. The first thing my eyes saw was a very close up look at her breasts trying to burst from her corset, then she learned back, holding my leash high, my eyes were glued to her as she slowly crossed her legs, and she said, "The gag represents the fact that I used a bet to do this to you, and I did not give you a voice in this. The rope binding you is the hold that I have had over you for the last 2 days. Behind you I have put something that would allow you to symbolically remove those bindings. The difficulty you would have actually doing it represents just how much I want to hold onto you. Turn around when you are ready" 

I shuffled to turn around, and looked down on the carpet. There sat a lonely butter knife. A butter knife? At first I did not understand, then I thought about it. Trying to cut these ropes with a butter knife would actually be impossible, it was not even serrated. Was that making me feel happy? Relieved? Thinking about the last 2 days, I realized this was all new to me. I was not happy to start, but honestly being horny, being kept horny and staying so horny for so long was a thrilling experience. It was like two days of foreplay where you just got more and more excited about everything. And through that, I had a chance to get to know Amanda, to like her and respect her. Did I really want to end this experience by heading to my apartment and just jerking off? Was I seriously thinking about telling her that I did not want to leave, I did not want her to let me go? omg yes!!!!

That is the beginning of a long, erotic and fantastic story that went places I could not imagine when I turned back to Amanda and got her to take off my gag. 

Tom 

12