Submitting to Hannah Pt. 01

Story Info
Dan hands over the keys to his chastity device.
2.8k words
4.79
9.5k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AzureMist
AzureMist
43 Followers

Dan was sitting on the couch, with Hannah straddling his lap. They had been making out for several minutes. Kissing Hannah was wonderful, especially the way her tongue toyed with his own, teasing and tempting and leaving him breathless. His cock ached with desire, stiff and swollen and wedged tightly between them. He could feel the warmth of her through their clothes, and could only imagine how much better bare skin would feel. He tried slipping a hand under her shirt. She nudged it away.

"You know the rules, our clothes stay on until you do what I asked," she whispered.

It was too late now, he hadn't come prepared. He told himself next time would be different. He would do what needed to be done and finally get to see her naked and feel her skin against his. For now he would have to make due with her kisses, and the way she was grinding her body against his. Even with all of their clothing in the way it was wonderful. He could feel the softness of her body, inhale the sweet fragrance of her hair, and imagine what he'd find when she finally peeled off her jeans. Perhaps she had a thick raven black bush, matching the hair cascading around her face. Or maybe she kept herself shaved and perfectly smooth. He didn't care, he'd worship whatever he found, if only she'd let him.

She was moving a little faster now, gyrating her hips in a manner that sent shivers through his body. He could feel an orgasm building, but tried to hold back. He didn't want it to happen like this, it would be too embarrassing. He feebly asked her to stop, but that only made her go faster. He held out as long as he could, hoping she would stop, but underneath it all still needing that release. With a groan he erupted, the hot sticky cum soaking his underwear.

She gave him one last lingering kiss, then hustled him out the door, not even allowing him to visit the bathroom and clean up. As he walked home he could feel the cum squishing around. Fortunately nothing was showing through his jeans, but he wondered if the people he passed could tell just by the way he was walking. He hurried home as fast as he could, head lowered, unable to meet anyone else's gaze. It was only after a shower and a change of clothes that he was able to calm down and clear his head.

Hannah was amazing. They had been dating for about two months, and he knew she was everything he had ever wanted. She was caring, fun, and made him feel special. She was also beautiful - out of his league if he was to be honest - but she seemed interested in him and he wasn't going to question his good fortune. The only problem was that she refused to go past first base unless he wore a chastity device. She said she wouldn't feel safe without that control. He thought it was silly, her smile alone could convince him do just about anything. How much more control did she require? He tried to wait it out, but she remained steadfast, and each date ended with him hard and aching for her.

Tonight had been different, and the pleasure had been intense. But with it came a new frustration: the realization that however good tonight had felt, it could have been ten times as wonderful if he would only do what she asked. He was getting hard again just thinking about it. He could just have to do it. He opened his laptop and returned to the site he had been browsing a few days ago. Two chastity devices were still in his shopping cart. He couldn't decide which would fit better. But he was tired of waiting, so he bought them both and even paid extra for next day delivery.

---

Dan and Hannah had just finished ordering and the waiter collected their menus. Hannah looked positively radiant this evening, and Dan felt grateful just to be in her company. He had initially planned to tell her the good news after dinner, when they were back at her place, but he just couldn't wait.

"Hannah, I bought that thing you wanted me to have."

"A chastity device?"

"Yes, I'm wearing it right now," he mumbled, hoping nobody else would overhear their conversation.

"That's wonderful. Oh, I'm so happy, Dan. I think you'l be happy too, once you get used to it."

"It's not so bad. The first one I tried was uncomfortable, but this one fits a lot better. I was even able to sleep in it."

"So soon? You're a natural. Once you've done overnight, you can go as long you like. Or more precisely, as long as I like. Hand over the keys".

Dan hesitated. This was a moment he'd been anticipating all week. Trying out the chastity device on his own was one thing, and even kind of exciting in a strange way. But handing Hannah the keys was something else entirely. He would be essentially giving her control of his cock. He didn't object, in fact he found the idea quite appealing. But it was a bit intimidating as well. I took him several second to work up the courage to retrieve the keys from his pocket and place them in Hannah's waiting hand.

"Thank you, Dan. I promise you won't regret this. My vibrator got a pretty good workout after our last date, but from now on you have that job."

Dan was speechless, but before the pause grew awkward, Hannah continued.

"So, how long have you been wearing the device?", she asked.

"Most of the last two days."

"What does 'most of' mean?"

"Well, I wore it to work and to sleep and everything, but took it off for a few minutes here and there."

"Were you sore, was there a problem?"

"No, not anything like that," Dan began to stumble over his words. "I would just get too excited and need to take it off."

"So you could masturbate?"

"Yes," he said shyly. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry," she chuckled. "I'm pleased you were so excited. But I hope you enjoyed it because your days of masturbating whenever you like are definitely over."

Hannah smiled as she slipped the keys into her purse. Dan's cock throbbed in its steel cage, aching for an erection that couldn't happen. He spent the rest of the meal in a haze, staring at Hannah and thinking only of what might happen later. Hannah ate quickly as well, and before long they left the restaurant hand in hand, practically sprinting to Hannah's nearby apartment.

The moment they entered, she loosened his belt and pushed his pants and underwear down until they were bunched around his ankles. She looked admiringly at the gleaming steel cage, tugging on it to make sure it was nice and secure. Even those brief touches were electric, causing his cock to swell almost painfully against its unyielding confines. It bulged between the bars of the cage, bits of flesh poking out, aching for attention.

She knelt down in front if him, her mouth so close he could feel the warmth of her breath. She complimented him on his choice of device, then planted a long kiss on the tip of the cage. He groaned in frustration as she parted her lips and gently sucked the small cage into her mouth. To his eyes. she was giving him an incredible blowjob, but he could barely feel any of it. If he concentrated, he could almost feel the warmth of her mouth, and sense the way her tongue swirled around his trapped cock. But it could just as well have been his imagination. Then as quickly as it started, she stopped and looked up at him with a wicked smile.

She turned and slowly walked to her bedroom, shedding her clothes along the way and beckoning him to follow. After all the long weeks of clothed modesty, he was surprised at the brazenness with which she casually tossed her bra to him, then slid out of her panties, her ass swaying seductively with each step. He followed her, completely mesmerized. She crawled onto the bed, sprawling on her stomach.

"Be a sweetie and rub my calves, they are awfully sore today", she purred. He sat on the edge of the bed and began to massage and knead her left calf. She let out a contented sigh that was music to his ears. As he switched to her other calf, his gaze travelled upwards, along her lean thighs to her perfectly proportioned ass. His cock throbbed with lust, making him painfully aware of the cage around it. He longed to caress those wonderfully round cheeks, to smother them with kisses, to worship such beauty.

"Thank you, I really needed that. Please continue with my thighs."

He ran his hands along the smooth skin of her thighs, enjoying the feel of her tender flesh. She spread her legs a little and wriggled contentedly. He got a glimpse of her pussy lips, peeking out from the shadows. He wondered how she would taste. Despite the ache between his legs, he could not look away.

"That was lovely, your hands felt magical," she said while turning her head to look at him. "How would you like to please me now?"

"However you wish," he replied nervously.

"That's always the perfect answer, but do you mean it?", she asked with a smile. "Some of my wishes may be a bit unusual, but you'll discover that in due time. Right now, my needs are much more basic."

She rolled over, giving him his first look at her front. Her small breasts were capped with pert, pink nipples, already flush with excitement. Her hips were round and delicate, and between them a neatly trimmed patch of dark hair. She spread her legs, revealing her glistening inner folds.

"Lick me," she commanded. "Let's see if your tongue is as skilled as your hands."

He eagerly crawled between her legs, gazing at paradise. He pressed his lips to her sex, breathing in her intoxicating scent. He tentatively began licking and savoring her sweetness. She wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer. He pushed his tongue inside her, feeling her warmth and wetness, then slowly licked upwards until he reached her clit. There, he sucked the bud into his mouth, just a little pressure while he teased her clit with his tongue. Then he released it and licked his way back down again to finish the circuit. Over and over his tongue worked up and down, triggering sweet moans every time he reached her clit. She grabbed his head, urging him to go faster. Suddenly she cried out loudly, while her body shook with pleasure. He continued licking, though slower and more tenderly, as her breathing gradually calmed and her legs finally released him.

"That was superb," she remarked. "I think you've earned a reward. Would you be a dear and fetch my purse? I think I left it by the door".

He rushed out of the room, found her purse, and returned to the bed in seconds, breathing quickly from the sudden exertion. She dug through her purse to retrieve the key and inserted it into the lock, but paused before turning it.

"Being unlocked is a privilege. It is not a license to do whatever you want. I expect you to continue respecting my wishes, even when the cage is off. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. I will do anything you ask."

"Anything? We shall definitely test that in the future. Tonight, however, will be easy enough."

With a turn of the key, the cage was unlocked. His cock immediately swelled, an entire evening of desire rushing into it at once. He couldn't believe how good it felt simply to have an erection after spending so many hours trapped.

Though not exactly easy, her wishes were at least straightforward: she wanted to cuddle. So they lay side by side, their naked bodies tangled with one another. That was easy enough. The difficulty was his raging erection. Having tasted freedom, his cock ached to be touched. It was pressed against her hip and he thought he had never felt anything so wonderful. He moved a little, rubbing against her and sending shivers though his body. He chanced another small thrust and another. He moved faster and more urgently, release close at hand.

Before he could finish, she pulled away and sternly rebuked him for taking advantage of her body like that. He apologized profusely, ashamed that he'd let his desire get the better of him. Her tone softened, sympathetic to the fact that this was a new journey for him. She understood that there would be mistakes along the way, and wasn't truly angry. Still, she didn't want to tempt another lapse and suggested he lie on his back while she curled up at his side, one leg draped over his, and her head resting on his chest.

He closed his eyes, trying to enjoy the closeness, but it was impossible. He could feel her hand resting on his thigh, inches away from his throbbing cock. Every so often she'd move her hand, raising his hopes that she would finally touch him where he needed it most. But then his hopes would be dashed as she caressed his hip, thigh, or abdomen. It was always so frustratingly close and his cock twitched in anticipation. Then finally, just when he'd given up hope of any sort of relief, her fingers lightly traced the length of his cock, from the base to the very tip. He gasped in surprise. Several second later she did it again, and it felt just as glorious as the first time. Her touch was infuriatingly light, the pauses agonizingly long. Bit by bit she coaxed him towards an orgasm. He could feel it waiting there, needing only a few good strokes to erupt. But somehow those light touches were never quite enough. He begged for more, though she seemed to relish his plight. Finally she granted his wish, she would give him exactly ten nice, full strokes. He was overjoyed as he felt her fingers wrap around his cock, grasping it firmly. He was in heaven as she rapidly moved her hand up and down. Then without warning she let go of his cock.

"Five," she whispered. "Halfway there, I hope you're enjoying it so far."

He had no words to describe his feelings. Enjoyment was an understatement. Those brief seconds were the most intense sexual pleasure of his life. But they stopped a moment too soon. His orgasm was so close, he felt it might happen anyway, even now while he wasn't being touched at all. Just one more stroke might be enough. He begged her to continue, but she was immune to his pleas and waited patiently for him to calm down.

Her hand returned, grasping and holding him for a few seconds before beginning a much slower stroke, all the way down to the base, then up again until just the tip of him remained encircled by her fingers. He moaned loudly as she repeated the maneuver a second time, and then a third. She paused there, just barely holding the tip of his cock. He thrust his hips upwards, desperate to plunge into her hand. She quickly pulled away.

"Eight," she whispered. "Only two more, then we're done."

She only made him wait a few seconds, then her hand returned for an agonizingly slow stroke. Once again she ended just barely holding the tip of his cock.

"Nine."

He fought the urge to thrust. Even this little bit of contact was better than none at all. He knew she was toying with him. He could practically hear the smile in her voice. There was no way he'd be able to cum now, but that didn't make him want it any less. He was beside himself as her hand descended for that final stroke, one that was impossibly slow and astoundingly intense.

"Ten strokes, as promised."

He groaned in frustration. She insisted on putting the chastity device back on immediately afterwards, using a bag of frozen peas to make short work of his erection. Once he was safely secured, they both got dressed and talked for a while, though he could only pay scant attention to what she was saying. All he could think about was how desperately he needed to cum. She had made it absolutely clear they were done for the night. Maybe they could see each other again tomorrow. She'd have to let him cum then, wouldn't she? He was afraid to ask. He'd just have to find a way to make it through another day and hope for the best.

AzureMist
AzureMist
43 Followers