All Comments on 'A Complicated Story Ch. 02'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A great followup!

This chapter really wrapped up things well. Kudos on a great story!

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

Ah, how history repeats itself. I'm not talking about the format which was much easier to read this time around but the daughter being so much like the mother. I liked the symetry of Kori turning in her parents only not in the end. That seemed like a good way for redemption of both Kim and Kori. I loved this chapter, thank you for this gift.

Wang4Wang4about 9 years ago
Again I Thank You

Won't repeat what I said about part one. You concluded this story in an outstanding and believe able fashion. I just hope you will continue to write and share

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Satisfaction

All I have to say is that I thoroughly enjoyed this story. This is because there was a story, of human emotions, not just sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

It was a wonderful finish to a great story. I just loved how you showed the emotions and not just sex. The only thing was that you made a small error in calling Adam Alex twice. Other then that it was a great story. It would be nice to see a follow up story about the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

One of the best stories for ages excellent finish !

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965about 9 years ago
Brilliant

A really great pair of stories that pulled through many emotions. At times a hard read, not because it was anything other that well written but because the highs and lows rose and tumbled, dragging the reader up and down with them. A genuinely different plot line to most sibcest stories, it gripped throughout and made you genuinely care for Adam and the crosses he had to bear. Things only became clear at the end which helped to keep the reader involved to the last, something not often found in stories such as these. My only wish was that Karen, the mother, had the chance to finally become Adams lover as after all she was Kims already, but only after the sad passing of the father. Hopefully the writer will keep submitting stories to this site if this is the standard he can achieve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just my two cents worth.

I want to tell you I completely enjoyed your story.

It wasn't because of the graphic sex, you could have glossed over the sex and the story would still be amazing.

It was because you wrote it with emotion and I'm sure you affected everyone who read it.

I got happy when things were good I got mad when Kori pulled her stunt. I got mad at Kim for all her stunts and I celebrated with them when the triumphed. This is the type of stories that should be on this site.

dunnie_172dunnie_172almost 9 years ago

I can honestly say this is one of the best stories i have ever read on this site. You had everything paced and planned and it wass all written so well with so much emotion behind every word that the characters came to life as i read. I am really glad to have found this masterpiece and the second reading was even better than the first one.

My only criticism is that it ends there bexause i really want to see what happens between Adam, Kim and Karem in the future

TaljinnTaljinnover 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story from one end to the other. The editing is far better here than in Ch. 1 also.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a roller coaster of emotions

This was such an interesting and unique story. I have to say, these are the kind of stories I'm looking for when I'm browsing this site which is funny considering many would probably be content with 10 pages of detail describing a penis entering a vagina. Something that has emotion and a believable plot to drive through it rather than the stories this site is littered, and you ALL know what I mean, the kind where the sister sees his brothers cock for 2 seconds and they're fucking on the ground in the next minute.

Am I asking for too much in a site dedicated to erotica? maybe.. but there are some fucking masterpieces I found on here where the story is amazingly good and the erotica is not overly detailed, realistic, and hot as fuck. I would like to consider this story one of those although, you probably heard this already, the grammar needed work especially the exclamation points, it got to a point where I just ignored every single use of exclamation points otherwise the dialogue would be extremely awkward.

Thanks again.

NakatoshNakatoshabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. I'm amazed that you can make me laugh and cry in the same paragraph.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 8 years ago
I really enjoyed this story although I did not believe it would end as well as it did.

I was always wanting him to drop Kim until the very end when she came home with the antiques, that was the first positive thing she showed me except things she did for selfish reasons. I could never have been as patient and loving as this man. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best EVER!

Everything I can say is 98% positive, would definitely be 100% except for that Very confusing few paragraphs at the start of this set of chapters about 'Trisha' and 'finishing' college - when he had Already finished college and Had Already Been 'working' at a career job with Ted and then the big five firm and then Ted again ...'Where' did That part of the story come from? But again, except for that part of the story it was absolutely Great!

And very emotion generating throughout.

Btw - what's with all these people who complain and are concerning about Perfect 'grammar' all the time??? Why don't you just get Off that wagon and enjoy the story for the story's sake?

Great Job!!

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
This Story absolutely reeks,,, with realism

I have read so many incest stories on this site, and only a bare handful have been able to make me believe they really happened. This is one of them.

Too many times the whole idea of Mother-Son incest is presented as all flowers and music, when reality can be so starkly different. Here we have the brief moment of intimate contact resulting in the explosive destruction of a family. Very true to life in so many cases, with the guilt, distrust and bitterness lasting well beyond the few moments of pleasure.

Although the Father appears not to have discovered the Mother-Daughter incest, one can see the long term result of it as evidenced by the destructive and erratic behavior of the daughter.

The author does a great job of presenting this tale from the standpoint of a person relating his story to us. The sometimes disjointed timeline of the story is true to life. The reveal of one incident, which suddenly needs to be further explained by revealing a previous incident, as if the narrator can see the furrowed brow of a disbelieving listener, is well done.

Masterful writing, very much appreciated!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fanbloodytastic

Loved it, wow what a story. So much emotion, love and hot sexy stuff.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 6 years ago
What a wonderful mess...

... again, much like life itself. Thank you for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Complicated Story

i think max & kori are also adam's children.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
a great read

a very well written story. It captured a lot more of life's ups and down than your usual fare on this site. this chapter was a bit less intense than 1 - which was good. nice ending. and the sex was great. 5 stars.

Khaosspawn91Khaosspawn91almost 4 years ago
Finally found it again...

I read this amazing story a few years ago but couldn't find it again (before I made an account and could favorite it). I've looked for it off and on for awhile but couldn't find it , finally out of pure stubbornness I decided to just read the description of every story alphabetically until I found it (I couldn't remember the name just the plot) and lo and behold I found it in about 10 minutes. And I am glad to say that it's even better than I remember just the amount of emotions in this story is amazing and quite honestly I would love to own a physical copy of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story hints at far more than what is directly written, and I was left with the impression that Karen had an incest fetish and fucked her kids up by acting on it. The way Kim announces to her father that his wife and son are fooling around came off as something that was done vindictively, as if she had been expecting her mother to try to sleep with him and was angry at her mother for doing it. Combined with some comments she made early on in the story, it suggested to me that Karen had already been fooling around with her daughter long before doing anything with Adam. That she constantly wanted to get between her son and daughter, and continually screwed up any attempt at mending bridges between them in the process, left a very strong impression that Karen was trying to keep them from trying to get together because she wanted them both for herself and thought that she'd be left out if they came together.

While I think it's a well written story, I don't think it's complicated at all and that Karen was just a selfish cunt whose greed and jealousy caused some severe emotional damage to her children.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

It was just as good the second time

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have included mom

nyteramblernyterambler5 months ago

Only comment is it should have had one more chapter to include mom and son after Dad had passed and how the kids where doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous