All Comments on 'A Complicated Story'

by twofourthree

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mrdilligafmrdilligafabout 9 years ago
wow

A very good read i hope there is more to this story. Worthy of 5 stars

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 9 years ago
Pretty good

I'm of two minds about this story. I enjoyed it for the most part when I could tell what was going on. My second mind is that I can't tell is this is a story of complicated consensual incest or a story of complicated non-consensual, via the possible manipulation of the mother, incest. The writing was pretty good and you definitely earned your 5 stars, but there were some very confusing points in this story. Thanks for it.

Wang4Wang4about 9 years ago
Trust There Is a Conclusion

This story has several things I like most: strong characters, great character development, and a plot line which has multiple threads. Obviously, I would a conclusion! However, since you shared this with me for free, who am I to quibble!

Thanks and keep. Writing

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good

I also hope that there is more to the story. Can't leave it as is.

rangerrigsrangerrigsabout 9 years ago
Complicated story, indeed

Nevertheless it was still pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Certainly Complicated

The story is so much more complicated than a regular incest story but very well written and stimulating in many ways, we do need a sequel.

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrabout 9 years ago
Long but very good

Yes, it is a long story but a wonderful read. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Five stars is a looong way from being Enough!

Without a doubt the Best story, the best written, the best plot and sex I have yet read on Literotica. Looking forward to chapter 2. ....although the 'kids' Should be His bio, maybe that will turn out to be the case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super!!!

Best story i ever read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little dark but enjoyable.

I enjoy stories like this that bring you into the lives of the people and not just wham bam thank you ma'am.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 6 years ago
All messed up with noone to blow

Quite an attention grabber of a tale and, yes, definitely complicated - much like real life. Entertaining and thoughtful... and pretty messed up... again, much like real life. Well crafted.

goducks1goducks1almost 5 years ago
a little dark for me

but very well written, and totally engrossing. once i started reading it i had to finish the chapter. i gave it 5 stars - very different because of its intensity - but still very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ALove story with a lot of LOVE,SEX and complications like in REAL LIVES.

Well written and nice to see kids get their Dad back and Kim becoming a loyal wife after she is released early from prison for her good conduct!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking total fubar of a shitstorm. The only descent characters were the gay roommates. Get a shrink! You need one!

HecticZHecticZ5 months ago

Really don't like kim. Unfortunately for her the world does not revolve around her. But it looks like the mc will. The frequent tantrums and rage should not be his responsibility. But alas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous