A Compulsion Ch. 02

Story Info
Confident man falls on his knees for his brother-in-law.
3.7k words
4.57
24.1k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are over 18.

*****

When his phone pinged, Daniel was unprepared for this kind of message. He was at the beach, swimming and sunning with his wife, Nicole, and a couple of friends, Ted and Libby. Daniel shielded his eyes against the sun and held the phone away from the daylight so he could read the message.

2 p.m. @ The Docks

That was it. As usual, it wasn't a kindly invitation but rather an arrogant summons. It was just like Jake himself. Jake was expecting him. Even though Daniel consciously despised Jake's arrogance, it was somehow impossible for him to imagine disappointing Jake. Daniel tapped out an acknowledgement to his summoner and pocketed his phone.

Now was the tricky part: getting away from his wife and friends. What excuse could he possibly use that would justify his being away for half-an-hour to an hour? Daniel stood up to put his t-shirt on, taxing his imagination for any possible reason he could use to leave his wife and friends for a short while. When Ted reached into the cooler and fished through the ice for a soft drink, he came up empty. Daniel saw his disappointment and jumped on the opportunity it presented.

"Looks like we're out of drinks," Daniel said. "I'll run out and grab some!" With that, Daniel hurried off toward the parking lot, planning to be gone before anyone could argue.

"Wait," said Nicole. "Come back here. I know what you're doing."

Daniel turned to look back at his wife, stunned. "You do?"

"You're running off to the store without your wallet again." Nicole gestured with the wallet in her hand, beckoning him to come closer to the chair she was lounging in. He exhaled in relief. When he was close enough to reach the wallet, she pulled it back to her face and he leaned over so they were face-to-face. She put a hand around the back of his head and pulled him into a fierce and passionate kiss. She whispered some dirty words in his ear, plans for later, and he felt his cock twitch. He hoped she would fulfil that promise, he reflected; he would be aching with need when he returned later.

Without further delay, Daniel hopped in the car and made for the docks. He was already at the seaside; the docks were less than five miles away. He checked his watch. It was ten to the hour. Plenty of time to get to the docks, but where would Jake be? The docks were vast. He would sort that out when he got there.

He still wondered at the weirdness of his situation. It felt like something that could happen to someone else, but never him. Yet, here he was, an on-call cocksucker for his bad boy brother-in-law. He remembered that first time, at Nicole's sister's wedding. Jake was introduced to him and they shook hands firmly. Jake had trained, penetrating eyes and after being drawn to them for a few seconds, Daniel had needed to look away. Later, Jake had cornered Daniel as he entered a private washroom. Daniel had immediately felt small and weak next to this man. As Jake smirked and stared at him, something in Daniel broke. He felt inferior to Jake, subordinate, even submissive. Without a word of demand from Jake, Daniel slipped to his knees and gave his first blowjob. They never exchanged so much as a word at that wedding or in all their meetings, both ordinary and clandestine, since then. To this day, they had never spoken to each other.

Their paths crossed at family functions occasionally. Jake was a black sheep of the family who had recently been taken back into the fold. Since Jake was Nicole's brother, Daniel was bound to run into his brother-in-law occasionally. Those ordinary, official contacts had happened only five times since they met: a baptism, another wedding and three funerals. These open encounters with his cock feeder made Daniel nervous, but he eventually realized that Jake could have no interest in outing him as a cocksucker; after all, he would be hurting his sister and his own delicate standing in the family as well if the truth was exposed. A bond of unspoken trust united them and kept the door open for more clandestine meetings.

Of which meetings, this was number fifty-six.

This time, the docks. Last time, it was a filthy alleyway behind Jake's bar. His experiences with Jake often occurred in places where their activities might be discovered: stairwells, underground parking garages, public washrooms, even an elevator once. So far, they hadn't been seen so far as Daniel could tell but he couldn't deny that the danger of discovery heightened the pleasure of their actions.

He parked his car on the street and walked the rest of the way to the docks. He felt out of place walking through the docks in his beach wear. He looked around the dockyards and saw hundreds of storage containers awaiting freight. Jake was leaning against one of them.

Daniel strode across the yard with the confidence he normally felt in the wider world, but that self-assurance withered as he entered the sphere of Jake's presence. As Daniel met his brother-in-law, he seemed to shrink a little against his height and pale a little against his tan. Jake seemed to take the very strength from Daniel and make it his own.

Jake leaned back, settling his weight against the rusty orange storage container. He crossed his arms and smirked in the maddening way that he did. He stood there like God's gift. He was handsome, with chiseled good looks and just the right amount of stubble. He had an exact certainty that Daniel would do exactly what he expected. If Daniel felt taken for granted, it was his own fault; he had done what was expected of him some fifty-five times previously.

Daniel could not shake the strange power this man had over him. He was intoxicated with a desire to submit to this perfect man.

Daniel wondered if Jake counted their encounters as he did. Probably not, he decided. Daniel looked around. The storage containers were stacked in rows. The bulk of the units hid Daniel and Jake from the rest of the dockyard, but if anyone came down this row, the men could be seen. Daniel analyzed the possibility of being seen, being charged with indecency or lewdness, exposed to his wife but his conscious mind wasn't running the show; Daniel's actions were dictated by his total desire to submit before this man. Desire wasn't word enough for what he was experiencing. It was lust, it was passion, it was a yearning. It was a powerful compulsion.

Daniel couldn't explain how he came under Jake's will so, but the fact was undeniable. And irresistible. He knelt before Jake. Daniel's bare knees ground in the sandy asphalt beneath him as he adjusted his position between the superior man's legs.

Daniel tugged at Jake's belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He unzipped the pants and forced them down to the top of Jake's thighs. Daniel pulled down the top of Jake's underwear, letting Jake's magnificent cock unfurl. Jake's cock was soon fully erect, while Daniel's own penis did little push-ups against the fabric of his thin shorts. This part always excited Daniel, when his target stood revealed and its scent bloomed all around him. There was a different tang to the aroma today, but nothing unpleasant.

It was part of their ritual that Daniel would always begin by looking up at Jake longingly before he began. Even Daniel didn't know if he was asking Jake permission, offering him thanks, giving him submission or if it was just plain old-fashioned worship. Daniel would smirk down at his lone subject and have mercy upon him. Only then did Daniel pounce on Jake's cock.

Daniel clenched Jake's thighs in his fists as he engulfed much of Jake's cock. He had learned skill and technique from trial and error in his cocksucking experiences. He knew that Jake loved it when he took his whole cock in his mouth and swirled his tongue all over the glans. Daniel liked it too, especially the sweet and salty taste of Jake's cock and pre-cum cascading over his taste buds like the flavour of a forbidden fruit.

Daniel used his lips to carefully hide his teeth from the sensitive flesh as he bobbed his head back and forth over the delicious cock. The savour was definitely different today. The taste and the aroma of something foreign and unmanly... Yes, unmanly! That was it exactly. Jake's cock had been in a woman today and he had left the chore of washing off the residue to Daniel. It sent a message: Daniel was nothing more than a cum rag to be used and used again.

Daniel was too good a cocksucker to stop what he was doing when he noticed a visiting thought, but his eyes did snap open in surprise. Was he really... jealous? And of whom? Jake for getting some with someone else, or with the woman Jake had been with? Did Daniel really wish to be... fucked by Jake?

The thought had crossed his mind before; he could hardly fail to question his sexuality after his activities with Jake. Now the thought of being fucked by Jake aroused him and he felt, for the first time he could remember, a strange itch of desire deep inside his ass. In that moment, he knew that his ass belonged to Jake if he ever asked for it. The realization nearly threw him off his cocksucking metre. Jake restored the rhythm by taking Daniel's head in his hands and manually controlling his movement.

Daniel continued pleasuring Jake's dick. He licked all around the cock as if it was an ice cream cone. He nestled his nose deep in the fragrance of Jake's pubic hair. He caressed his balls. When there had been enough playing around, Daniel began to fellate Jake in earnest. He inhaled him, caving his cheeks in as he sucked. Daniel tantalized Jake with his lips and tongue. What part of Jake's cock was not in Daniel's mouth was in his hand; he twisted gently as he jacked Jake off. After several minutes of intense cocksucking, Daniel was tiring and he was breathing hard; the sounds he made came out as needful moans.

As he worshipped a superior male cock, bigger than his, better than his, Daniel knew that this was exactly what he needed: to be on his knees for a more handsome, more confident, more dominant, and more assertive man. Daniel needed to suck and swallow the better man's seed. To pleasure him and to be grateful for it. Forever. The fulfilment Daniel received from his act of submission to Jake was its own reward; none other was on offer. Jake accepted Daniel's worship; that was his only participation in this arrangement.

As he sometimes did, Jake stopped Daniel and turned him around so that Daniel's back was against the wall of the storage container. Daniel squatted there, waiting. Jake leaned in, grabbed Daniel by the ears. He thrust his cock in Daniel's waiting mouth and began face-fucking him. By now, Daniel was used to this and he was quite able to suppress his gag reflex to let Jake's dick down his throat. His head pounded back and forth against the storage bin metal keeping time with Jake's rhythm.

It was a toss-up for Daniel what part he liked more in these encounters. Was it the satisfaction of worshipping a superior cock that so turned him on, or was it his humiliation and reduction to the status of a mere object, a receptacle for Jake's lust? Which of those aroused him more? He didn't know. He only knew that through these encounters, his cock was always fully hard, throbbing and waiting to come.

Daniel knew the wait would feel like a long time. Not once had Jake offered a helping hand or a warm mouth to reciprocate Daniel's ministrations. It was always hoped for, but no longer expected. Daniel usually got home from these meetings and threw one into the wife. At least his infidelity with Jake only sharpened his need and lust, so his wife Nicole actually benefited from an uptick in their sex life together. It was a consoling lie.

Jake groaned and stopped stuffing Daniel's throat, leaving Daniel free to breathe and to apply his techniques once more. He feathered his tongue along the edges and wrinkles of Jake's dick, kissed his balls and inhaled deeply of the pubic bush which still savoured of the mixed juices of Jake's earlier liaison.

He took the bulbous glans of Jake's cock back into his mouth, and began to twirl his tongue around the sensitive cap of flesh as fast as he could. Daniel had exercised his tongue greatly on Jake's cock during the past two years and it was now a powerful muscle. Jake shuddered with pleasure at the sensation Daniel was giving him. Daniel tasted a fresh leak of Jake's pre-cum mixing with his saliva. Daniel felt his own cock, pressing against fabric; he had no doubt his own pre-cum had made a visible mark on the front of his shorts.

Now he sawed his head back and forth over Jake's cock, kneading with his tongue, lubricated with pre-cum and saliva. Daniel's lips were coated with the froth of this lubricant. A stream of bubbles ran down Daniel's jaw and a long thin strand connected his mouth to a glob coating the front of his t-shirt. He was an enthusiastic cocksucker.

Jake was breaking under Daniel's well-practiced ministrations. He felt the semen boiling in his balls. Jake had known Daniel was a cocksucker from the first moment they met, and right enough, he'd put Jake on his knees an hour later without even using a single word. Daniel hadn't known he was a cocksucker, but the first taste had captivated him, turned him. Jake barely cared that this was his sister's husband and he cared for Daniel not at all. To Jake, Daniel was only fit for this use. Daniel might have been a modest success in his field but he will always know now that this is his real purpose. In just a few moments, Jake would give that purpose its ultimate fulfillment. Again...

Daniel's mind followed a similar thought train to Jake's as he sucked his brother-in-law ever closer to orgasm. He had lived through so much of his life without knowing what it was to take pleasure and meaning from giving head and total submission... Daniel was sure he was born for just this purpose. Right now, he thanked God for it; in Church, he questioned God about it. But for just this moment, he was hovering in an ecstasy of the mind, if not the body.

Jake staggered slightly and moaned. He could feel the sperm coursing toward his dick. He swayed as Daniel continued his multi-technique blowjob. Jake roared through a fierce growl as he came in Daniel's mouth. Bolts of semen filled his mouth and he could hardly swallow as fast as the eruption replenished it. Daniel tried not to swallow it all as he had learned to like the taste. Having his cock and his cum in his mouth was the ultimate form of submission. Daniel felt his own dick twitch in his shorts.

He leaned back from his work and began to cry softly. It was not from sadness or shame. He cried because this was so beautiful.

Jake looked down at him with disinterest. He saw Daniel crying and didn't care. He stood with his cock hanging out. It was expected that it would be put away dry and clean. It was Daniel's responsibility to give the whole groin area a tongue bath, drying Jake's skin by blowing softly on it.

When Daniel was done, there was no odour of woman on his cock anymore. Daniel wondered if she was a one-night stand or was she, perhaps, like him? Was she some married woman who snuck out on her husband whenever a text message came through, helpless to resist as he was? It was idle curiosity. The truth was that Daniel enjoyed his oral servitude to Jake.

The only way it could be better would be with reciprocation.

Daniel tried to imagine the scene: like just this moment, Daniel had blown Jake to a mind-blowing orgasm; in the next instant, he gets down to his knees... That's as far as Daniel's fantasy could get. He couldn't imagine Jake dropping to his knees for anyone. He was the receiver of pleasure and adulation. He was not a giver.

If he continued to tongue-bathe Jake like this, Daniel knew there was a chance that he would arouse him sufficiently that they might have a second round. Daniel enjoyed those events when they happened as much as they frustrated him in his growing need.

In the event, Jake put a hand on his head as if Daniel was a dog. Daniel knew this meant for him to stop. He looked up at Jake like a puppy as he packed away Jake's cock and balls behind a wall of underwear and denim. Daniel looked down at him with that arrogant look that frustrated and excited Daniel. Always there was the hope that this time Jake might take pity and relieve Daniel in his need...

But, as usual, Jake turned on his heel, walked back to his truck and drove away.

Daniel went back to his car too. He looked at his reflection in the driver-side window. His t-shirt was saturated with the froth of his encounter. He looked down at himself. Sand and small bits of gravel were embedded in his knees. His shorts had a visible wet spot in the front. He would have to go home to change.

He checked the time on his phone. Two-thirty. Plenty of time to stop off at home, change and bring back the beverages.

He was back at the beach before three.

His wife was asleep on her lounge chair under the sun umbrella. Libby was swimming. Ted was in a lounge chair, reading, when Daniel returned.

"That took a while," Ted said.

"Traffic," Daniel replied.

"And you changed too."

Daniel was hoping no one would really notice that. He had returned to the beach in fresh clothes.

"This heat. I was hot and sweaty."

"I see," Ted said. He pointed at my legs. "Your knees look scraped up. How'd that happen."

Fuck, thought Daniel. He had washed them out thoroughly at home, but it hadn't occurred to him they would still be red and bruised from kneeling on the dockyard asphalt.

"I fell," Daniel said.

Ted nodded and looked thoughtful as he took one of the beverages Daniel had brought. He set it on the arm of his lounge chair.

Ted suspected something! He had really caught him out when he noticed Daniel's knees. It was obvious that you'd need to be kneeling on pavement or cement to get these marks... and why would Daniel be doing that? No, Daniel thought, he can't suspect the truth. There's not enough evidence to suspect Daniel of a conventional affair, much less what was actually happening.

"Maybe you can sue," Ted said, seemingly out of the blue.

"What?"

"You fell. Were there grounds for a lawsuit? Some unmarked hazard? A wet floor or slippery surface?"

"Uh, no. I fell at home, coming down to the driveway from the doorstep."

"So you fell forward?"

"Uh, yes, I guess..."

"Strange then that you would land on your knees instead of on your head and shoulders."

Ted obviously knew Daniel was lying. He had cornered him in barely a handful of sentences.

"Don't worry," Ted said. "Your secret is safe with me. I don't know where you were or why you were on your knees."

"No secret," Daniel said, looking nervously over at his wife, making sure she was still asleep. "I can show you where I fell back at our place."

"Daniel. Don't assume that I'm an idiot."

"I'm sorry, but—"

"I've seen a few things in my time. Every time I ever saw scrapes like that, the cause was one of only two things: gardening or cocksucking. Now, were you gardening in the last hour?"

"Uh, no, but—"

"Then you were cocksucking."

Until then Daniel had been doing quite well to contain his reactions, but Ted's bold assertion was too true, too raw, and Daniel had no time to prepare himself for this unexpected inquisition. He flushed bright red as far around as his ears. Again, he looked over at his wife. She was still sleeping.

"Lower your voice," Daniel said.

Ted complied, continuing in a softer voice barely audible above the sound of the gulls and the seaside.

"Your reaction said it all. So are you sucking just one guy, or are you on some dating app and doing the rounds?"

Daniel held up just one finger.

"Has he got something on you or do you go because you want to?"

"It's hard... to... explain."

"Is he paying you?"

12