A Compulsion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't talk about this..."

"Okay, here's the deal," Ted said. "You're my friend but so is Nicole. Protecting you might be hurtful to her. I won't rat you out with your wife for today's indiscretion on condition that you tell me the full story tonight over beers at the bar."

After a long moment, Daniel agreed. There was no choice.

"In that case," Ted said as he adjusted his sun hat over his eyes and lay back in his chair. "We will reconvene at eight p.m. at Murphy's. And you're buying."

In a way, part of Daniel was relieved at being discovered. For two years, he'd been hiding this secret from his family and friends. Now, for the first time, he could unburden to a friend. Perhaps in unpacking it all with Ted, Daniel might unlock a way to sever his toxic connection to Jake. Daniel went to Church with his wife, but it was a progressive. tolerant and accepting congregation so he didn't feel guilty about his man-to-man encounters, but he did feel that he sinned against his wife. Getting it off his chest might be just the thing. Daniel parked himself in the chair beside his wife and dozed off after his strenuous task and the stressful conversation with Ted.

As Daniel drifted off to sleep, Ted's mind was working overtime. This could be an interesting evening.

12