All Comments on 'A Concerned Husband Ch. 01'

by klrxo

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stupid story,unbelievable. this mother/son does happen in real life but not wife telling husband to his face and serviving the next hr. she would be either in hospital or out on the curb with son. thats real life. Authors should keep in mind, fiction or not, if not believable its a ruined story

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

To be honest... I'm not sure how I feel about this story. I guess I liked it enough to go to part 2. 4/5 so far.

Thanks for sharing.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(8/1/2021)

You have GOT to be kidding me! Right in his face and teasing him while she is doing it. She must know her hubby very well to be able to think she could get away with something like this. Hell, maybe he deserves to be told he's a cuckold in his own home. He did get excited in his car, well didn't he, shit all mighty. So, it may be better for her to get it at home than have her hubby find some stranger to do her, I guess. I'm not into wife sharing, so what do I know? I give this story 5 stars just for the audacity of the mommy character.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(8/1/2021)

OMG, I just finished reading Chapter 2 and I can understand why commenting has been turned off. Wow, what a painful read. A guy would need to be a real masochist to be able to enjoy this story, IMO. Dang, 154 favored this story. But hey, it was well written. Maybe this story was supposed to be funny...NOT.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

LOL! That was good.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like her asking questions about her Husband and the teasing

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"A Concerned Husband Ch. 01:" - The title of this story, 'A Concerned Husband' appears rather unique. After reading this shortened, digested chapter, apparently about a crazy wife feeling out--quizzing--her husband and what his reaction will be when he finds out his wife may be considering cuckolding him, with THEIR son, no less!

Then she has the audacity to tell him it's none of his business, of what goes on, what she does sexually with THEIR son at their home when he's not there? Definitely, no reality there! Fortunately there's an additional chapter that possibly will clarify the premise of the story

Also, as an after thought, why is the husband/father narrating an incest story that MIGHT occur with/by his wife and their son? On to chapter two (2), where maybe the story will make sense (to me any way).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story what a woman. Great grandson will be fucking her inher mid seventies.lol

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is when you have a not so friendly chat with your son about his place in the family and whose head would go through the sheetrock if he is found touching his mother. And homeless as well. Then the wife would get the same threat with a reminder that incest is illegal and she would lose badly in a divorce because it is considered far far worse then adultery.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

My mother was very sexual and needed men. We were living together when I was 24. Just her and I. She asked me to go see a movie with her one day. It ended with the mother ducking her son. After the movie she took me out to a nice dinner. After dinner she told me she would do it with me whenever I needed it. She also took me to man gay parties. She wanted to know what a man could do with a man that she could not. Sometimes we just need to to have a cock in us and be the girl. She understood that a liked to hold my hand as I had my man in me1

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

First part is a non erotic story listed as an erotic story its mislabeled you need to change the catogory

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

just finished part 2. In its own insular peculiar little world the story makes sense. Mom, or as i like to call her 'bitch on wheels', wields all the power, cuz her spineless husband gave it to her. Probably better to say testicle-free husband: she carries his nuts and sack around in her purse! The problem i and a lot of your other readers have is that he can't for the life of him grow a spine! seriously, if it were me, i would not even care if IF i had to start over. who's to say she would win in court even? She's fucking her son, for chrissake! She must also have her son wrapped around her finger as well, so willing is he to follow her off the cliff into cuckoldry. So Pops is STILL there when his wife's grandson/ son brings his duffle bag in. The once patriarch, having been utterly humiliated, has only himself to blame! Does any of this stand up to the scrutiny of real life? Nah! But it is entertaining and thought provoking, as was its intention. Thanks, i think, for writing. Meantime, i'm gonna hug my nutsack closer at night to avoid Mr. Dumb fuck's balls-free life!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Read this first story. Felt uneasy about it. Something had to have already been happening between wife and son before the 'loaded' question was asked. Read part 2. All I can say is if this could happen, hubby has no balls, his wife has had them transplanted to her, and wifey is really cold to do this to her husband. Premise of the story was quite clever. Understand why comments were turned off on part 2. Nonetheless, still worthy of 5⭐.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The same thing happened between my mother 37 and I 18. We caught him fucking his married co-worker (recorded him). We let him catch us. He was pissed. You let us continue or we'll send proof of your cheating to her husband.' 'I'm not cheating.' I sent him the video. He said, "Ok." Mom told him, "The only place you'll be my husband is outside these walls." "Alright." I mounted mom. "Yes honey." After I ejaculated, "Yes honey cum in your baby mama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklrxo@klrxo
Follow me on Twitter @MomBedroom To read more of my original work as well as expanded versions of older stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom Also featured on the site are juicy stories narrated by voice actress Sharon. Recent (story) additions to my subsci...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES