A Concert that Played Me

Story Info
Transgender girl gets an unwanted thrill at a concert.
1.8k words
4.5
12.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,118 Followers

I loved going to rock concerts especially to see some of my very favorite heavy metal bands, and this one was especially crowded. I loved it as I wormed my way to the front of the stage barrier, no easy task as small as I was, but I used that to my advantage being able to squeeze through the tiniest of spaces in between people.

Let me back up a little to tell you about me. I am a 21-year-old transgender female and have been on hormones and testosterone blockers for over a year now. I have 34 B size breasts and I still have my male genitals. I am 5'4" tall, 125 lbs., with black hair, cut in an asymmetrical style, trailing down one side of my face and the other side tucked back behind my ear. I hate the sun, so my skin maintains its porcelain color year-round.

Tonight, I was wearing my favorite group concert t-shirt, a jean miniskirt, the assorted skull jewelry, black leather choker, black leather wrist bands and a pair of black combat boots. Under my clothes, I had on my favorite black lacy panties and matching bra.

I was so excited to get to see my band as everyone around me, including me, was rocking it to the warmup group. My hand in the air pumping and just enjoying the jam. They finished playing and in no time, my group came on. Everyone went nuts as they lit up the stadium with one of my favorite songs, fireworks and other pyrotechnic devices going off all around. People really closed in tight around me as we got into the music.

Then I felt someone touching my ass. I did not pay much attention at first because I was so into the jam, but then I felt a hand on my inner thigh. I tried to move away but was so crowded in, that I could not move far enough. I instantly regretted wearing this mini-skirt I had on. I froze when this hand slid up and started rubbing my crotch, right near my asshole.

I thought to myself, "Well this pervert is going to get one hell of a surprise if he moves his hand forward and finds balls instead of a pussy."

I struggled to move away but was hemmed in tightly between other people as his fingers found the side of my panties and pushed them aside. He now had a clear passage to my little rosebud. I panicked inside and cried out, but no one could even hear me because of the roar of all the concert goers.

He slid them forward and found my scrotum, then paused. Good, I thought, serves you right, now how do you like them balls! That only caused him to pause briefly then moved forward to find my tiny limp penis. Damn thigh gap, why did I have to be so thin? He squeezed it hard between his fingers causing me to jump from the pain.

I could feel his body pressed tightly up against my back and I could feel his rock-hard cock pressing against me through his pants. I tried to move my hands back to push him away, but it was no use, I was hemmed in that much between bodies. All I could manage was pushing my hand down the front of me to grab his fingers.

I tried to push them away as he continued squeezing my little cock, but he was too strong. I cried out in frustration as he now stroked me. Dear God, I thought, this is really happening and the worst part of it was, I was starting to get hard. What in the actual fuck?

I was enjoying this? I could not believe it, but I was starting to get turned on by this man's hand as he continued to stroke my now awfully hard prick. Maybe it had a mind of its own, I thought. I would soon teach it a lesson for betraying me by getting the fucking thing cut off! I was scheduled to get my sex reassignment surgery next month.

I could feel my precum beginning to flow from me as he stroked and rubbed his fingers through it. That seemed to give him the all clear as I felt him move down me a little. Oh, dear GOD, his cock was now out, and I felt it probing against my ass cheeks through my panties. He moved his hand quickly and, in a flash, had my panties torn right off me. Dammit! I loved those panties, too!

He had now pulled my skirt up and had brought his hand back around to stroke me again, squeezing my cock and coaxing more precum from me. I closed my eyes as I felt his cockhead back between my now exposed ass cheeks. Somehow, he managed to lubricate it because it had no problem sliding inside them to find my tight little rosebud.

I was powerless to stop him and at this point, I was not sure I wanted him to stop. My breathing was ragged as I felt my insides responding to him stroking me and now, I felt the pressure of him pushing his cock past my tight sphincter muscle. He pushed harder and the head popped inside me. I screamed in pain and he seemed to hear me as he paused briefly. Now, not only did my cock betray me but now my ass did, too, as my tight opening relaxed around his invading prick.

He felt it and pushed himself all the way inside me, feeling like he was clear up in my tummy. I cried out but this time, in pure sick pleasure. I felt horrible but at the same time, I was turned on like crazy as he began slowly fucking me, taking long deep strokes in and out of my colon.

He began to move faster now, hammering his prick in me, his balls slapping against the back of my upper thighs. I groaned my impending orgasm, as his cock rammed against my prostrate every time, he would thrust in me. I began to spasm on him and my little hard cock began spewing my juices all over his hand.

That really must have set him off because in the next instant, he slammed his cock all the way in and began pumping his white hot cum deep inside my intestine, burning me all the way to the core. I thought I would pass out but thankfully the bodies pressed in around us prevented that from happening. He continued emptying his balls in me as he moved his hand away from my softening cock, wiping my cum on my skirt as he did.

I felt him relax and his now limp cock slid out of my tortured ass. His cum wasted no time running down the insides of my thighs. I felt disgusted. I half hoped he was now gone but the other half hoped that he would stay with me. Then I felt him grab my hand and pull me hard through the pressing crowds of people. Where was, he taking me?

I reluctantly followed as he pulled my hand until we reached the very back of the concert venue. We ducked behind a towering stack of boxes and equipment that had been cordoned off. He pushed me down on my knees and stuck his limp dick inside my opened mouth. He yelled, "Clean it off, cunt!"

As bad as I felt for doing it, I could not help but to obey him as I sucked on his soft flesh. I could taste myself and his cum as I took him in. I thanked the stars that I had cleaned myself inside and out good before leaving for the concert, because the taste of our combined sex was not bad.

I kept sucking on him as he began to get hard again. "Damn, you are one fucking great cocksucker," he yelled down to me over the loud music, still pounding throughout the venue. I added my hand to his length and began stroking him along with my mouth working him in and out of my lips. He had his hands on my head now, moving his hips in unison to my oral administrations.

I was in automatic mode now, still amazed at how my entire body now betrayed me as I pleasured him. The only part of me that was wanting this to end was my heart. He coaxed me faster on him as he literally started fucking my mouth with his engorged prick. I had to use both hands to keep him from ramming himself down my throat and even then, he was still able to hit my gag reflex periodically.

He tensed up and I knew what was about to happen as in the next second, he began pumping his cum deep into my gullet. I swallowed hard to keep up with him, but it was too much as a little came out of the sides of my mouth. He began to relax once more as his cock began to soften, still locked inside me. As he started to pull out, I unconsciously sucked on him harder to make sure I got every drop of his sweet fluid.

What was I doing? My head had completely taken over it seems. "Thanks! You're a great fuck and a great cocksucker! Call me some time," he said as he threw a business card down on me and walked away quickly. He actually wanted me to call him. Are you serious, dude?

I could not move for several minutes as I laid there against a box. I felt completely disgusted and used. He had turned me into a complete mess of flesh and bones, and I started to cry. I finally managed to stand up, push my skirt down and look halfway decent, then I got the fuck out of there and went home.

I got to my apartment and went straight to the shower. I had to wash off the grime that I felt all over my body, inside and out. I let the hot water stream down my skin as I scrubbed hard to rid myself of the invisible funk. I cried some more after I was finished and drying myself off. I still felt like total shit.

I picked up my filthy skirt, t-shirt, and bra to put them in the wash. I emptied out my skirt pockets of money and what is this? I had put his card in my pocket. Sara, I thought to myself, you are really fucking losing your mind. I threw the clothes in the machine and turned it on, then I sat down in my kitchen chair and replayed the entire incident in my head. I could not believe it as I felt my little cock get hard again.

I looked at his business card. He was an executive account manager at a large trading house in the city which meant he had money and it also meant, I was going to get some of it AND his cock, but this time it would be on my terms.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,118 Followers