A Slut is Born Pt. 01

Story Info
Your blackmailed wife horrified by her own body's reaction.
2.2k words
4.35
51k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I see your hot sexy wife in a grocery store. I strike up a conversation, flash my most winning smile and tell her how beautiful and together she looks. I pour on the charm until finally I convince her to grant me one kiss. At first the kiss is tentative but it grows more passionate before we finally break it off after almost a full minute. Unbeknownst to her I had a friend video the whole kiss, making sure that she can clearly be identified in the video. I follow her out to the car and while she is loading the groceries I bring up the video on my phone and show it to her. She is horrified!

"Why did you do that?! What do you want?"

"Well I think you should come back to my place and we can talk about how to keep your husband from seeing this video."

She is fearful but doesn't see a way out. Plus the kiss was incredible and made her feel so naughty.

"Okay, but then you delete the video."

She follows me home. And we go in. I plug my phone in to the tv and play the video of us kissing on repeat.

"So, take off your clothes, slut"

"What?! No!"

"Okay, the video is in the mail." I say as I bend over the keyboard of my computer.

"Wait, no, you can't do that."

"But I am."

"No, please."

"Take off your clothes, slut"

"Okay, but then you will delete the video?"

"If you do what you are told, I will not send the video of you kissing a complete stranger to your husband."

At that she starts reluctantly undressing. She is scared and ashamed and yet incredibly turned on. Here she is taking off her clothes for a complete stranger like some kind of slutty stripper. It is exhilarating! Eventually she is standing completely naked in the middle of the room with her eyes cast down, unable to meet my gaze. I walk up to her.

"Put your arms behind your back and spread your legs, slut."

"Don't call me that" she says as she opens her legs a little. I slide a couple of fingers across her clit and into her pussy. She flinches as I touch her clit and is clearly trembling but her pussy is soaked.

"You are a married woman standing naked in front of a complete stranger and your cunt is soaking wet. What does that make you?"

"I don't know"

"Well maybe if I send that video in an email to your husband he will have an idea" I say as I walk over to the computer.

"Wait... I... I'm a slut" she says in a whisper.

"I can't hear you so here goes." and I raise my finger to hit send.

"No, wait, I am a slut!" she just about shouts it.

"Tell me again"

"I'm a slut" she says loudly.

I walk back over to her and slide a couple of fingers back into her cunt. Again she trembles when I touch her clit. I slowly work my fingers in and out of her soaking pussy and she is trembling hard now. I then pull my fingers from her pussy and tell her to stick out her tongue. Then I wipe my fingers from the top of her nose down over her tongue. Finally slipping them into her mouth.

"Suck them clean, you dirty fucking slut."

I know she can feel and smell her pussy juice on her face and taste it on my fingers in her mouth.

"What kind of woman sucks her own cunt juice off of a stranger's fingers?"

"A... A slut?" she says tentatively.

"Not just a slut. A dirty fucking slut. Is that what you are?"

"Um... Yes?"

I sigh deeply. "Time to send that video."

"Yes!" she says louder.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I am a dirty fucking slut." she says bowing her head in shame.

"Tell me again."

"I'm a dirty fucking slut."

"Yes. Yes you are. I can't believe what a slut you are. Lets see just how far you will go. Squat down. Don't get on your knees. Squat with your knees out wide."

It was then that she realized there was a full length mirror on the wall in front of her. She squatted down, spreading her knees wide to either side and realized that doing so spread her pussy. Her pussy lips hung down clearly visible. She looked crude and dirty.

"Tell me what you see in the mirror."

"A slut."

"More..."

"A dirty fucking slut." she said. And she realized that she meant it. She was naked in this stranger's house squatting down with her pussy lips dangling down between her legs with her hands behind her back pushing out her tiny tits. She looked like a total slut and she knew it. I knelt down behind her.

"Do you like to suck cock, slut?"

"Yes?"

Whack! I smacked her on the ass. She flinched and her eyes got big.

"Do you like to suck cock, bitch?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I like to suck cock."

"Are you a cocksucking whore?"

"Yes, I am a cocksucking whore!"

"Tell me again."

"I'm a cocksucking whore!"

"We will find out." I say as I stand up and walk around to the front of her. I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. I slap her face with it.

"What are you?"

"I am a cocksucking whore!"

She couldn't believe she was saying it. But for some reason it had become easy and she found herself really looking forward to sucking his cock. She didn't even really enjoy sucking cock but the thrill of debasing herself to suck this strangers dick made her so wet that she was afraid her pussy juice would drip off her hanging lips. The thought of that humiliation just made her even more excited. "Oh my god" she thought, "am I really a slut?"

I hold my cock just out of reach and tell her to suck it. She has to crane her neck and stretch with her flicking tongue but just can't quite reach it.

"Come on, you filthy whore, suck my fucking cock. Don't make me send your husband that video. Get my fucking cock into your mouth!"

She stretched desparately to get my cock in her mouth. Unexpectedly I stepped forward shoving my cock nearly balls deep down her throat. She gagged and choked on it, quickly pushing herself back off of it.

"Put your hands back behind your back. From now on anytime my cock comes out of your mouth you will tell me you are a nasty cocksucking whore. Now tell me."

"I'm a nasty cocksucking whore."

"Wow, you are such a slut you didn't even need me to encourage you that time."

Then I slapped her in the face with my cock and slid it into her mouth. I let her suck and lick me for a while then pushed my cock deep into her throat. She gagged and coughed and finally pulled her head off my cock to get her breath. Long ropes of saliva trailed from my dick.

"What do you say?"

"I'm a nasty cocksucking whore."

"Yes you are. Keep sucking, whore."

She got right back on my cock with a surprising amount of enthusiasm, really sucking it and using her tongue all over it. Again I grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved my dick down her throat. You could tell she was really trying as she started to gag and choke but ultimately she pulled her head off my cock.

"I'm a nasty cocksucking whore."

I smile as I realize she is saying it without any coaching.

"Lick my balls, whore."

She does licking them and sucking them. I rub them all over her face while she licks everything her tongue can reach. I slowly slide my balls down her chin and her tongue from the bottom of my dick to the tip. The whole time she is eagerly lapping at my cock with her tongue like a bitch in heat.

"Oh yeah, that's it, bitch. What a great cocksucking whore you are. Hell yeah."

The sentiments were not lost on her. She realized that her mind and body had been taken over. She was sucking and licking his cock like a hungry animal. She couldn't believe what she was doing but she couldn't stop. She wanted it. She really was a slut and while she was ashamed at the realization, the shame just made her want it more.

Suddenly she realized that she was frantically rubbing her pussy. She didn't even remember moving her hand from behind her back but there she was squatted down like a cheap whore, sucking a stranger's cock for all she was worth and rubbing her cunt uncontrollably. She was quickly losing control and headed for an orgasm.

"That's it you filthy fucking whore, rub your sloppy wet cunt, you stupid bitch! Cum for me... with my cock in your whore mouth!"

The humiliation of what he said to her pushed her right over the edge and she came hard! Maybe harder than she had ever cum before. She would have fallen over if he hadn't held her head on his dick. She shook convulsively and felt her pussy juices flow into and around her fingers which still gently stroked in and out of her cunt.

Suddenly I pushed my dick deep down her throat one last time and as she gagged and choked I came hard, squirting a load of cum right into her throat. Then I pulled her head off my cock and shot the remaining loads directly onto her face and into her mouth. She had cum up her nose, on her lips and dangling off her chin. I took her hand which was still rubbing her cunt and soaked with her own cum and shoved it into her mouth. Then I shoved my dick in her mouth and told her to clean them both.

"Now tell me what you see in the mirror."

"I see a filthy fucking cocksucking nasty whore." she said lowering her eyes. Knowing that it was true. Feeling ashamed and humiliated and hating the fact that even now her pussy was getting wet again because of it.

"Finally you understand what you are. Now get out of here. I am done with you."

She got up and headed for the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom to get cleaned up."

"I didn't tell you to clean up. I told you to leave, bitch."

"But... I've got your cum on my face."

"I don't give a shit. Get out of my house."

She pulled her pants on and her shirt and started out the door with cum still dangling from her chin.

"I'll be in touch." I said with a grin.

She closed the door and left.

A couple of weeks later she had written the whole thing off as a nightmare, or maybe a dream. Afterall she had masturbated several times thinking about what had happened and had fabulous orgasms. But she was glad it was over and done with and just wanted to forget the whole thing. That's when she got the email. It was from an anonymous account and simply said "Watch this. Instructions will follow." and had a video attachment. She made sure she was alone and clicked on the video. She was horrified it was her in his home.

The video had obviously been edited and there were different angles and views. He must have had multiple cameras set up. And there was sound! Oh god, she could here herself saying loudly that she was a dirty cocksucking slut. The parts where he was telling her what to say were edited out so it looked like she was just spontaneously telling him she wanted to suck his cock and that she was a dirty whore. Of course by the end of the encounter he hadn't had to tell her that at all. There she was in the video saying all sorts of humiliating, degrading things, trying desperately to get his cock into her mouth and hungrily licking and sucking his balls and dick. Then she uncontrollably rubbed her own pussy until she came hard, took his cum in her throat, on her face and in her mouth and then eagerly licked his cock and her own wet fingers clean. And the final humiliation, when she looked into the mirror and without any prompting said she saw a filthy fucking cocksucking nasty whore. If her husband ever saw this... if anybody ever saw this... she would do anything, absolutely anything, to keep that from happening. And yet her hand was on her pussy. She had involuntarily started masturbating. She watched the video. Watched herself acting like a nasty whore and she came hard.

Then she remembered that instructions were to follow. She looked through her inbox for another anonymous email. She found it. She read the instructions and knew she would do it. She would do anything to keep that video from ever going public of course, but she knew she would do it because even though she didn't want to admit it, she wanted it to happen. She wanted him to take her and treat her like a cheap dirty whore. Oh god, she thought, what is happening to me, as she rubbed out another powerful orgasm.