A Conference to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For this trip, she didn't bring it because she figured she could go a couple of nights, but as the hot water washed over her and she softly rubbed her breasts, she felt that familiar tingle begin to stir in her loins. She thought to herself, "I should have brought the vibrator, but I couldn't risk it turning on in my bag! What would Ben have thought, hearing the buzzing?!"

Ben. Her brain flashed to him standing there, throwing her bags into the truck with ease, and his pants framed his legs and ass so well. As her fingers circled her clit and she moaned, she paused suddenly, "Snap out of it Em! He's your coworker, you can't be thinking this way." The proverbial devil appeared on the other shoulder, "It's fine girl, he is hot, he'll never know you flicked your bean thinking of him."

The conversation between the angel voice and the devil voice went back and forth in her head for another few seconds, but like a lot of the time, the devil won out. As she allowed the soap to wash from her, she continued to rub her clit gently, feeling the tingle and the wetness inside of her grow more and more. One thing Emily had learned about herself was that while Stephen could make her cum, she could make herself cum harder, so she repositioned the shower head and slid to the floor of the shower, allowing the stream of water to hit her clit as she spread her legs.

With the slight tuft of hair guiding her fingers, she allowed two fingers to slip into her wet pussy, causing her to let out a long moan. As thoughts of Ben flooded her, pictures she had seen when creeping on him on Instagram, thoughts of how he would look naked hovering over her, having his way with her body, Emily's hand began to speed up. It wasn't long before her legs began to shake, her moans began to become more constant and with a final thrust with her fingers in and up, her orgasm washed over her.

As she sat there allowing the after effect of her orgasm to hit her, she suddenly felt very self-conscious, knowing that in less than 12 hours she would be seeing Ben. "It's fine, he won't ever know what happened." she thought to herself. As she stood up carefully on shaky legs, she decided to wear a dress to the conference tomorrow, wanting to impress people and show that while she was an art teacher, she was serious, but also wanting to look good for Ben.

She reached for her razor and started to shave her legs, getting to just above her knee, she thought about stopping, but then for some reason decided to finish up. With everything washed, shaved and her breathing returned to normal, she turned the water off, grabbed a towel and began to dry off.

She combed her hair, slipped on a pair of pink boy shorts, and pulled her red pajama pants on, along with a matching red tank top before exiting the bathroom and picking up some drawings off the table and settling onto the bed to grade. Very quickly though, she realized how tired she was and as her mind shifted back to her orgasm at the thought of Ben, she drifted off to sleep.

*****

At 6am, Ben was startled awake by his phone signaling time to wake up. He reached over, turning it off and stretched. "I really should go down to the fitness center and run for a bit." he thought to himself, but then decided against it. He sat up, flipping the TV on, then found Sportscenter while scrolling through his phone. After checking all the standard social media sites and the news, he saw that it was nearing 6:20 and he still needed to shower before meeting Emily for breakfast at 7.

He climbed out of bed and made his way to the shower, where after doing his usual constitutionals, he shaved, then climbed into the shower, allowing the warm water cascade over his body. For 32, Ben was still in very good shape, he stood a bit over 6 feet tall and was a solid 195 pounds due to his running and lifting routine. He had been devoted to fitness when he was younger and stayed that way through his relationship with his last girlfriend, because she expected it of him. Once they broke up earlier in the prior school year, he didn't "slip" per se, but rather allowed himself to enjoy food and drink a little more, and if he was asked, he would say that he still looked damn good.

As he showered, he ran through the day's schedule, registration started at 8 and sessions started at 830. Sessions broke for lunch at noon, reconvened at 1, and ran until 430. After that, they had the rest of the evening to do as they pleased. He and Emily would be in all the sessions together since they were there for just the high school, not the entire district side of things.

Suddenly, the thought of Emily the day before popped into his head, mainly when they got to their rooms the night before. As he had asked her if she wanted to join him for drinks and exploring, she had bent over slightly to set her bags down before unlocking her door. It was then that Ben's monkey brain had taken over and he noticed her figure for the first time. Emily' dress was fitted, but not tight, giving her a very feminine, hourglass figure. She had talked about working out, so he knew she was active, but he had actually noticed her body for the first time. She appeared to have very full breasts, but what really caught his eye the night before was her ass. As she bent slightly to get her key card, her ass had formed into the stereotypical heart shape, and he had felt himself smile briefly before she had turned to tell him she was just going to read and grade.

Ben snapped out of his trance as he felt his cock stir. He quickly shook the thoughts from his head and hurriedly finished up his shower. As he climbed out, he internally scolded himself, "Get your shit together man, she's your coworker, and you have to spend the next two days with her constantly." He finished drying himself and moved to the closet where he had hung his clothes up, pulling out a pair of khaki slacks and a golf shirt, topping it off with a fleece pullover and slipping on a pair of sneakers to complete the look.

After grabbing his wallet, phone, and keys, he picked up backpack and headed out the door to wait for Emily; except, when he opened the door, he found Emily standing there waiting for him. "Oh hey!"

"Good morning, I was just about to knock."

Looking at his watch, he saw that it was 7 on the dot, "Punctual, aren't you?"

Emily smiled, "I don't like being late, you look handsome today."

Ben noticed her blush as if she regretted saying it, he smiled, "Thanks, tried to be comfortable and professional. You look very nice yourself, that dress is a different style than I've seen before."

Emily looked down and smiled, "It's almost a sweatshirt material, so it's warm and cozy. Feel the sleeve."

Ben reached and rubbed the sleeve between his fingers, confirming what Emily had said, but really taking the time to look at her completely. Once again, the dress was slightly fitted, but not tight. It was dark green and was a turtleneck style, but the neck was loose. From the neck there was a zipper that ran towards her left armpit that must have allowed it to come on and off. It had long sleeves and fell right at her knee and he noticed that she had no leggings on today, showing off her toned, pale legs. She finished the look with a pair of black flats and had her red hair in a loose braid draped over her right shoulder.

Ben smiled, "You're right, it is soft. I don't think I could pull it off with my legs like you do."

Emily blushed again, not used to the compliments. Looking up quickly with a smile though, "Look, the best part, it has pockets."

Ben couldn't help but laugh and smile at her excitement as she put her hands in the large pocket, situated at her waist. "That's awesome."

"I know, let's go eat, I'm hungry and I want to get registered early."

*****

Breakfast, registration, and the morning sessions were pretty uneventful. Emily was eating it all up, taking detailed and diligent notes on what the speaker was talking about, Ben was pretty sure she had half a legal pad filled up by the time they adjourned for lunch. He had taken some notes on the handouts that had been provided, but nothing to the extent of Emily. As they were told sessions would resume at one, he began to gather his things and said to Emily, "When I was wandering around last evening, I saw a bistro on the other side of the hotel, wanna grab lunch there?"

"Sure, that sounds nice."

They both headed out of the Capital Center, passed the hotel towards the bistro Ben had seen the night before. Just as they crossed the street a gust of wind blew, causing the back of Emily's dress to flutter and even though she smoothed it quickly, Ben had caught a glimpse of her upper thigh, and his thoughts drifted back to his thoughts from the early morning.

He quickly snapped himself out of it as they approached the bistro and walked down the short steps to the front door. They entered and found the counter with a couple bar stools and then a few tables. Seeing an empty one, Ben dropped his stuff, "Go ahead and get in line, I'm going to use the bathroom, then I'll be out."

Emily nodded her head, picked up a menu and began to scan the options. Ben joined her within a few moments and looking over her shoulder read over the menu. Feeling a tingle through her body and a slight breath, she turned, surprised by his presence, letting out a slight squeak. Then without thinking, hit him with the menu in the chest, "Don't do that!" Almost as soon as it had happened, she quickly covered her mount, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!

All Ben could do was laugh. "You're fine, I'm sorry for sneaking up on you."

"I can't believe I hit you, that's like workplace assault!"

Ben continued laughing and putting his hands on her shoulders, "Emily, No it's not. I surprised you and you reacted, plus you don't turn your friends in for assault."

"Friends?"

"Okay, maybe acquaintances, but maybe friends one day. You're not crazy from what I can tell, we have things in common, and we are stuck with each other for another 48 hours or so." Ben chuckled again as he saw her relax.

"Okay, I am still sorry..."

"Apology accepted, now go ahead and order, I'm starving."

They ate their lunch in relative comfort, making small talk about things in general, but spending the majority of time talking about the conference. Emily quickly discovered that while Ben seemed aloof and a bit annoyed during the conference, he was really taking things in and was already thinking of implementation at their school.

"In theory, what he is saying should work, but it's a rosy picture and I'm not sure he realizes that not every kid operates like an elementary school student, which is what I think is his focus or target."

Taking a bite of her sandwich, chewing, then sitting it down, Emily asked, "How so?"

Finishing his sandwich, he said, "The issue I'm seeing is involving the technology and the kid's attention. I dunno how it is in art, but I constantly have to make sure when using the tech, making sure they are doing what they are supposed to do. I mainly lecture, so I'm constantly moving around the room, but in high school you can't just tell kids to do something and expect them to go "okay.""

Emily nodded her head, "Yeah, they need some sort of explanation and incentive."

"If we really are going to go to one to one like John is saying we are, I think we need to recommend Apple Products. How familiar are you with them?"

Emily laughed, "I'm an art teacher, it is almost like a requirement that I am an Apple fan girl."

Ben chuckled, "Well okay, their classroom management software is pretty cool. Allows you to take over the kid's iPads, lock them, send them stuff, things like that."

"Oh! That would definitely be handy. What do you think about the topic for tomorrow on Learning Management Systems?"

Ben laughed "Getting ahead of yourself already? We aren't even done with the technology portion?" Emily looked down at her lap. Ben suddenly realized he may have gone too far. He didn't want to stifle her enthusiasm, which he had to admit could be contagious. Instinctively he reached across the table and gently pushed up on her chin, so they made eye contact.

Feeling his hand on her chin, Emily felt a chill slip through her body, she allowed him to lift her head and when she looked at him, she found him smiling softly. "Emily, I'm sorry if that was rude. You have a lot of good ideas from the notepad that I saw, and I shouldn't allow my cynicism to squash your enthusiasm."

Emily smiled, "Thanks, I just want to be an asset to the school and to be taken seriously."

Looking confused, Ben asked, "Why wouldn't you be an asset to the school, let alone not be taken seriously?"

"I'm just an art teacher and a young one at that, people don't pay attention to us."

"Well, I'm paying attention."

Emily scoffed, "Yes, but you're the first core teacher to pay attention to my ideas."

"Well, you need to be more vocal, your ideas are solid. I have a bit of pull, and people listen to me at school, I'll make sure they start listening to you.

With a blush Emily simply nodded her head. She then looked at her phone and saw that it was nearing 12:45, "We had better get back. I'll use the bathroom then we can leave."

"Sounds good."

****

The afternoon session was much the same, discussion about technology use in the classroom, how to avoid some of the issues that attendees like Ben brought up. As they neared 2:45 and the scheduled break, Ben had noticed that Emily had been fidgeting in her chair a little more. Just as the presenter said to come back at 3:00, he leaned over, "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, just a little chilly. Walking around during break will help." With that, Emily got up and headed towards the bathroom. After she used the bathroom and was washing her hands, she noticed that her hands were a bit purple, so running warm water on them, she got them back to a healthy shade of pink. She commented to the lady beside her, "Is it cold in there or is it just me."

The other lady remarked, "Yeah, it's definitely chilly. I'm glad a I brought a sweater and wore pants."

Emily scoffed, "Smart, I didn't think that far ahead."

Emily returned to the main conference room and found Ben still away from the table, but draped over her chair was the pullover he had been wearing during the day. She picked it up confused, noticed how big it was then draped it back over his chair.

Just as she sat down, she heard from behind her, "I put that there for you."

She turned around to see Ben standing with a bottle of Coke and a cup of coffee. "What do you mean?"

"I got you coffee to help warm up, and I figured you could use my sweater."

Taking the cup of coffee with a smile, "Thanks but it would be huge on me."

"Then drape it over your legs like a blanket."

Noticing that his blue and purple polo was rather fitted, she noticed his nipples slightly poking through the fabric, "Won't you get cold?"

"I snowboard and fish when the steelheads run out of the lake in the fall, I'll be fine for a couple hours."

"If you say so." Emily sat back down and after crossing her legs, draped Ben's sweater over her legs, allowing it to cover from her dress him to her ankles. She began to feel a bit of feeling return to her feet and toes. After taking a drink of her coffee, she set the cup down and turned to Ben. She smiled and put her hand on his arm, feeling a subtle chill run through her body and said, "Thank you, it is definitely helping."

Ben felt a similar chill but didn't let on, replied, "You're welcome. While you look great, maybe wear pants tomorrow."

Emily blushed, "Thanks, and I was thinking the same thing."

The rest of the afternoon went off without any other issues. Emily was definitely more comfortable, and she found herself stealing glances at what appeared to be a toned chest, and more erotically, Ben's nipples continuing to push through the fabric.

When the presenter wrapped up at 4:45, he apologized for running late and filled everyone in on the agenda for the next day. As they packed their things, Emily's thoughts were interrupted again by Ben's voice. "So, are you going to be a buzzkill and stay in tonight or will you have dinner with me?"

Looking at him shocked, "Are you asking me out."

"Ummm, umm, I just thought we could have dinner together. Couple guys were talking about a place called The Hollow that is about a 10-minute walk."

Emily laughed and touched Ben's arm again, enjoying for the first time him uncomfortable, "Of course we can have dinner. I wouldn't mind laying down for a few, is that okay?"

"How about I make reservations for 7?"

"That's perfect, I'll meet you in the hallway then."

Ben laughed, "Sounds good, are you good to walk back, I want to ask a couple of the presenters a question."

"Of course, but you better be careful, people will think you care."

Ben laughed and walked away, turning back to smile at her as he did.

*****

Emily's alarm went off at 6:15, jarring her awake from her power nap. As she climbed out of bed, her mind immediately drifted to the evening ahead, "Is tonight a date? Does Ben think it's a date? Do I want it to be a date? Oh god, what am I going to wear?"

After using the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror, she stood wearing her pajamas and began to wrack her brain of the outfits that she brought. Considering she was at a professional conference, all that she had brought was professional clothes, a pair of leggings and a crew neck, the pajamas she was wearing and a pair of jeans she planned to wear home on Saturday. She let out a groan as she knew nothing she had was "date worthy" even if this wasn't, she found herself wanting to look nice for Ben.

She walked back into the main room and saw her dress from the day draped over the chair. Remembering Ben's comments from the morning, she thought to herself, "I'll just wear that. I look great in it, Ben said I looked great, and then it's no big deal if I'm reading too much into this."

She took the dress into the bathroom, draping it over the shower door and pulling her straightener out of her toiletries pouch. After straightening her hair, she fixed her make-up, then stripped her pajamas off and slid the dress back over her head. After smoothing it over her breasts, stomach and then ass, she thought to herself, "I do look hot." She smiled, but her confidence was soon checked when another thought entered her head, "What if Ben just wants in my pants? Are there any policies against co-workers having relations?" Just before she went down the rabbit hole of issues, she heard a knock at her door.

She yelled out, "Just a minute!" She ran back into the main room, grabbing her purse and jacket. She took a deep breath and then approached the door, she opened it to find Ben standing in the same slacks from before, but instead of a polo, he had put on a royal blue button-up. She smiled at him, "Hey Ben."

He smiled, then giggled, "Um Emily." She saw him point towards her shoulder and glancing down realized she hadn't zipped the neck of her dress.

She immediately turned red and exclaimed "Oh god!!"

She turned around, realizing Ben had now seen the lacy strap of her bra, something she would never consider appropriate. She hurriedly zipped the dress and slowly turned around, still red as could be. Before she could say anything, Ben smiled and touched her arm, "Hey don't worry about it, I'm early."

Looking at her watch, she saw that it was 6:57. She took a deep breath and tried to meet his gaze, and once again noticed his smile. She finally said, "You look nice."

"Thanks, are you ready to go? We have reservations at 7:20."

"Sure, let's go." Emily pulled her jacket on and shut the door behind her.

As they walked down the hall, Ben spoke, "Don't worry, I'm not into Amish porn, shoulders and ankles don't do it for me."