A Conference to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do as I'm told."

She took his cock in her hand, and slowly lowered herself onto it. As the head pushed past her lips, she felt it begin to stretch her open. She tried to focus so as not to impale herself completely, but the pleasure she felt as it stretched her pussy to a point it had never been before, she couldn't help but let out a moan as she paused and allowed herself to get used to the first couple of inches.

As he watched the head of his cock slip into her pussy, he was overwhelmed with the wetness and the warmth enveloping him. Her mouth was one thing, but Emily's pussy was a whole other level. As she paused, he looked for any sign of discomfort, but didn't see any and allowed his hands to slide up her knees slowly and gently onto her smooth thighs. They stayed in this position for a few minutes and as the stretch feeling subsided, Emily began to lower herself deeper onto his cock, causing them both to moan as more of her stretched to accommodate the hard intruder making its way into her.

Emily leaned forward a bit, giving her butt a break, and allowing her tits to dangle in Ben's face. He immediately took her right one into his mouth, sucking the nipple and flicking it, causing her to moan again. Even though she didn't think it was possible, she felt herself become even wetter, and going for it, she sat up, pulling her nipple from Ben's mouth and sat all the way down on his cock. As their pelvises met, they both once again let out a loud moan, Brandon from feeling his entire cock enveloped in Emily, and her because his cock was stretching her and touching her in places that I had never been touched before in this position.

They stayed still for a moment, both just relishing the feel, it was Emily that spoke first, "God you're fucking huge."

"Thanks..."

"No, I mean it, you feel amazing."

"You do too."

With just a smile, Emily placed her hands on Ben's chest and began to rock on his cock, allowing it to slip out about halfway before sliding back down, feeling the head push deep inside her, touching what she thought was her cervix, sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. Ben lay there, enjoying the pleasure, but even more so, enjoying the obvious pleasure that Emily was feeling. She opened her eyes as she pushed down again, shuddering a bit from the pleasure, before smiling and saying, "You're allowed to touch me."

Ben smiled, "I was just enjoying watching you feel good."

Emily grinned, "Well, put your hands on my ass and help me feel good." Ben smiled and moved his hands to her ass as she once again dangled her tits in his face. She began to ride him again and between soft moans said, "Find a pace that feels the best for you, but don't cum."

Been nodded and taking a firm grasp of Emily's ass began to pull her towards him, allowing him to quickly kiss or lick her nipples before she slid back down on his cock. Very quickly, they found a pace that was doing wonders for Emily, and at the same time felt great for Ben. As Emily felt her orgasm approaching, she allowed herself to rest on Ben's chest, grinding her clit on the rough hair above his cock as he pulled her in and out of him.

With her mouth near his ear she moaned, "Faster." Ben helped her speed up a bit and each time she slid down, he pushed up into her causing her to moan louder. They kept this up for another 5 thrusts and with a loud moan, Emily went rigid, then began to shake. Her pussy flooding and contracting around Ben's cock.

Ben felt her shake, so he pulled her tight against him as her orgasm washed over her. He felt her pussy gripping his cock, as if trying to coax the cum out of it, but through sheer will and thinking about football, he was able to hold back his own orgasm. As Emily's orgasm subsided, he felt liquid dripping down his shaft and onto his balls, causing him to almost lose it again, but was once again able to hold back. As her orgasm subsided, she lay on him, catching her breast as he softly stroked her back.

After laying still for a moment, enjoying the post orgasm high, she lifted her head and said, "Wow, that was better than the last and beats anything my vibrator does."

Ben smiled and gave her a slight slap on the ass, causing to squeal as he said, "Well I'm glad I could help. You're pretty hot when you cum."

Emily sat the rest of the way up, causing another shiver to run through her body as his cock pushed deeper into her again. She sighed and climbed off him, grunting as she felt his cock slip from her, replacing the fullness with emptiness. As she sat beside him, she looked at his cock, seeing it covered in milky fluid, and wetness covered his large balls. "Did you cum?"

"No, you said not to, which was REALLY FUCKING hard!"

Emily gasped and covered her mouth, "Oh god, I did that!"

"Raising himself up onto his elbows, he nodded "Is that what I think it is?"

"It is NOT pee!"

"I didn't think it was. Did I make you squirt?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry!"

Ben sat up, "Don't be, it's involuntary and pretty sexy, I think. I've never had that happen before."

"You don't understand."

"What don't I understand? We had really good sex, you had a hell of an orgasm and you squirted."

"No that's not it. If I squirt once, I will squirt again, and it'll be more. When I use my one vibrator, I have to use it in the shower because I make such a mess."

Finding her embarrassment cute, Ben sat up and readied her chin so they looked at each other, "Don't be embarrassed, we can make a mess all we want because we have another bed, right next door if we need to sleep there."

"Sleep there?"

"I was hoping after we are done, we can sleep together, unless this is just a "wham bam, thank you man?""

Emily giggled, seeing that Ben wasn't bothered at all, "No it's not that. Now you need to experience what I felt."

"How would you like it?"

Emily laughed at the phrasing but flopped over on her back, spread her legs, and bent her knees up, "I know it is a bit boring, but how about missionary?"

"Fine with me," Ben said as he moved between her legs. As he got ready to enter her, his brain flashed the lucid thought that they had never talked about where Ben would cum. "Umm, we never talked about me finishing."

Not understanding his comment, Emily looked confused and said, "What do you mean?"

"Where do you want me to cum? A towel, the bed beside you, your stomach, on myself? Where?"

Emily smirked, "You forgot one."

"Face?"

"Try again."

"Tits?"

"No silly, I want you to cum inside me if that's okay with you. I have an IUD."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I love the feeling of cum inside me, it's so primal."

"Then I have a confession to make." Emily gave him a confused look before he continued, "I cum a lot more than the average man I think."

"Oh" Emily replied and thought for a moment, "Even better." Taking that as his cue, Ben scooted up and pushed is cock between her slippery lips and thanks to her orgasm and squirting a few moments early, he felt no resistance and slipped all the way in a single thrust. "Oh fuck," groaned Emily causing Ben hold still for a moment.

"You good?"

"I'm fucking great, now fuck me."

Ben began to make slow and full thrusts, causing Emily's tits to bounce in time with each thrust. He worked up a steady pace that he could sustain, but at the same time was causing Emily to moan louder and more consistently. He kept the thrusting up for a couple of minutes as Emily grabbed the sheets in pleasure. Looking down at her, he said, "Touch your clit."

Emily's eyes opened suddenly, and she moaned her approval and moved her hand to her pussy, making fast circles on it with her fingers in rhythm with Ben's strokes, causing her to moan louder. "Fuck me faster."

Seeing the pleasure again that Emily was experiencing, he did just that and began to thrust faster and faster. He could tell she was nearing her orgasm and after 5 or 6 more thrusts, he stopped.

Emily's eyes shot open again, "Why the fuck did you stop, I was almost there!"

"So we can do this." He leaned forward, pushing his cock deep into her and grabbed a pillow, "Put this under your ass."

"Oooo, okay, I can be okay with that."

She slipped the pillow under her ass and Ben began to thrust again. With him slightly below her, his cock was pushing up against her G-spot and deep inside her pussy as he bottomed out each time. Once again Emily began to moan, throwing in "Yes, yes."

With her rubbing her clit and Ben thrusting, she knew she wouldn't last much longer. At the same time Ben could tell the same thing. He picked up the pace as fast as he could go, which Emily matched with her finger on her clit. Within a minute of putting her ass on the pillow, Ben felt his balls begin to churn, then cum begin erupting from his cock, deep into Emily's pussy as he held himself completely inside of her.

With a loud groan, Emily felt Ben go rigid and the next second felt her insides being coated with his cum. She made another couple of rotations with her finger before she couldn't stop it and felt her own orgasm hit her. Like she feared, she felt herself squirting, more this time than before, but unable to stop it, her body kept shaking and spaying all over Ben's stomach. It was even more intense this time because she could feel Ben's cock throbbing as it pumped cum deep inside of her womb.

As they both began to come down from their orgasms, Ben collapsed on top of Emily, covering both of their stomachs in Emily's liquid. He gently kissed her lips and they lay there, kissing while they each regained their breath. "That was amazing."

Emily smiled, "Yes it was. I feel so full."

"I told you there was a lot. This might have been the most. You're so sexy."

Emily laughed, "Thank you, I think we made a mess though?"

Ben slid off her, noticing a bit of cum leaking from her red pussy and, looking at the sheets and pillow under her and said, "Yeah, they are soaked."

"My room?"

"Sounds good to me, let me grab the robes off the door." Ben hopped up and ran to the bathroom. He grabbed a washcloth and soaked it in warm water before heading back to the bedroom with the robes. Upon entering the room, he saw Emily had removed the pillow from under her but was just lying in the bed completely relaxed. "God you are beautiful."

Emily laughed, "You have to say that considering we just had sex and your only hope at a dry bed is me."

"No seriously, you are absolutely stunning Emily. I'm going to go out on a limb and tell you I hope this isn't a one-time thing." He handed her the washcloth which she softly wiped herself with, then took a bathrobe from Ben and made her way to the door.

Emily didn't reply and dropped the washcloth on the sink and opened the door. She turned and smiled, "Are you coming or not?"

****

The next morning, Ben woke up around 10:30, rolling over and reaching for Emily, he felt an empty bed. For a moment he thought the previous night had been a dream, but he realized that it wasn't when he recognized Emily's suitcase and felt the warm spot in the bed beside him. He could hear the shower running, so he climbed out a bed and knocked gently on the ajar door.

"Come on in." He pushed the door open and through the steam dup glass, he could see Emily's naked form in all its glory as she washed her hair. "Good morning sleepy head."

"Good morning to you too. I can't believe we slept so late."

Emily laughed, "Well I think we wore each other out last night."

Ben opened the shower door and slipped in behind her, softly kissing her neck and sliding his hands down her body. Emily pushed back into him, moaning softly as she felt his cock pushing into the small of her back. Just as he was beginning to run his hands up her stomach to her breasts, she turned in his arms, "None of that mister, we have to be out of here at 11 or get charged for a late checkout."

But..."

"No buts about it. Get back to your room and get packed and shower. I'll meet you downstairs at 11."

Ben groaned and felt like he had maybe overstepped by getting into the shower with her. He made his way back to his room, he packed, showered, and headed to meet Emily at 11 as they had planned.

When he entered the lobby, saw Emily standing by the front door, she smiled at him as he made his way to the front desk and dropped off his key and handled all the final checkout procedures. As he made his way towards her, he could see she was wearing a pair of jeans with sneakers and her puffy coat over top. "Hello again." She smiled at him, always a good sign he thought.

"Hello, I went ahead and had the valet get your truck, it should be here."

They walked out the door together finding Ben's truck sitting at the stand. He opened Emily's door and threw their bags in the back seat before tipping the valet $20. He climbed in and pulled the truck away from the curb. They were about a half hour outside of town when Emily finally shed her jacket, allowing Ben to see the tan sweater she had on that was unbuttoned 3 buttons, showing just a bit of tasteful cleavage.

They made small talk about the conference, work, and other random things, neither of them bringing up what had happened the night before. As they pulled into the lot at school, Ben pulled up behind Emily's car; she unbuckled her seat belt and climbed out as Ben did the same, grabbing her bags as she started her car.

After loading her bags in the trunk for her, Ben had resigned himself to the previous night being just a one-night stand, something Emily needed after dealing with her ex. He felt his watch vibrate with a text but ignored it as she approached him. He shut the trunk as she smiled, "Thanks again for driving and everything the last couple of days."

"No problem at all."

Emily looked around quickly, then pulled Ben into a hug. Realizing that they were behind his truck where no cameras on the building would see it, Ben wrapped her in his arms, hugging her tightly. They stood silently for a moment until Emily lifted her head from his chest and quietly said, "Just so you know, I'm not wearing any underwear, I'm wet, and you owe me a pussy eating after last night's blowjob."

She stepped back and smiled, causing Ben to just say, "Okay."

Emily walked back to her car and as she climbed in, said, "That text was my address, I'll see you in 10 minutes."

Ben just nodded, climbed in his truck, and pulled away so Emily could back her car out, then followed her to her house.

*Epilogue*

Ben and Emily dated secretly for the remainder of the school year, getting to know each other better and in general spending more time together. Emily did come out of her shell a bit more and began to become more assertive in advocating for her students and for things that she knew would improve the school. Ben always told her to be as assertive at school as she was in the bedroom.

As the year came to a close, Emily's position was cut due to budgeting issues, but she was easily able to find another position in a neighboring district. No longer being colleagues, they began to tell people that they were an item, garnering support from everyone.

As they moved Emily out of her old classroom at the end of June, Ben came back in from carrying the last box to his truck and found Emily sitting on the table she used to do demonstrations on. Seeing a sad look on her face he said, "Penny for your thoughts?"

"Oh nothing, just thinking about how I got my start here, how I met you here and how this will always be an important place to me and to us."

Ben stepped between her legs, pushing her flowered skirt up a bit and wrapped her in a hug, kissing the top of her head and saying, "Yeah, but your new job will be even better with more money."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I won't get to see you every day though."

"We are practically living together now, so yes you will."

Emily laughed, "I guess you're right, there is something though."

"What's that?"

Emily looked around, seeing the door had shut, "I've always wanted to fuck you on this table, and my panties are in my purse..."