A Confession

Story Info
Tracy has a fun Christmas party with a confession at the end.
5.5k words
4.45
24.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
374 Followers

It was the day of my works Christmas party and I was very excited, I always enjoyed them and I was hoping tonight would be no different.

"Right then." My boss called out to everyone on the floor. "Finish what you're doing and make your way home to glam yourselves up."

I didn't need asking twice, I closed my computer down and headed out the door. The party was at a big country house hotel and work had put on a room for us to stay over instead of getting taxis home. I'd already packed my bag and headed straight there to check in and use their spa facilities.

My husband, Ken, was going to join me after he'd finished work. We've been married 13 years and we're going through a little bit of a rough patch at the moment so I was hoping for a good drunk, fun night with him that would help us. For some reason, I think he's fucking his secretary or at least someone else, he's been "working late" a lot more recently and never seems to leave his phone lying around. But I've not got any evidence and I've not been brave enough yet to actually ask the question.

I arrived at the country house hotel, grabbed my bag and checked in. My room, 369, was a decent size and pleasant enough with the usual features, double bed,TV, desk, armchair, wardrobe, with a full length mirror for the door. The bathroom was a bit more fancy with a big walk in shower and one of those rain type shower heads all tiled in a black, quartz/glitter tile. A separate bathtub and a sink with a big mirror along one wall.

I unpacked my bag and hung my dress up and put my toiletries in the bathroom. The hotel had a swimming pool so I grabbed my swimming costume, a towel and headed downstairs for a swim.

I changed in the cubicle and tied my long blonde hair up into a bun to keep most of it out of the water. It was a simple, stylish, quite revealing blue swimsuit. I'm lucky at the age of 38 to still have a decent physique. I squeezed my enhanced 34EE's into my swimsuit and made sure everything was ok before stepping out and heading towards the swimming pool.

There were a few other people in the pool already, I noticed a few heads turning as I walked down the steps into the pool, which always brings a little smile to my face. I swam a few lengths before heading to the jacuzzi area and then back to get changed and heading back up to my room.

It was time to start the getting ready process, I found a music channel on the TV and turned it up and stripped off my clothes and headed to the bathroom for a hot shower. I was just about to step in the shower when I heard my phone ringing, I headed back to the bedroom and picked it up.

"Hey honey." I said answering my phone to Ken, my husband.

"Hey." He replied.

"Are you ok? Are you on your way over?"

"About that," he began, "I'm not going to make it tonight, I've got to work late."

"You fucking what?" I said down the phone. "I don't fucking believe this, one fucking night, that's all I asked for! One fucking night of fun and you can't even do that. I'm absolutely livid, I'm fuming."

I hung up on him before he could respond and threw my phone on the bed before huffing and sitting down on the bed and putting my head in my hands. I composed myself after a while and was now even more determined to have a good night.

I showered and washed my hair and walked naked from the bathroom to the bedroom, leaving wet footprints on the carpet and began drying myself and checked my phone. He'd not even tried to call me again to explain himself.

I stood in front of the full length mirror and admired my body, I was the happiest I'd been with my body for a long time. I was slim, without being skinny and had curves in the right places. My boobs are big and round and my bum was round without being big and I had a pair of hips you'd just want to hold onto.

I dried off before slipping into my red thong and matching lace bra before I then dried and styled my hair, leaving it half down and half up and adding a soft curl to it. Makeup was next, not too much though, topping it off with some red lipstick.

I took my dress off the hanger and stepped into it and wiggled it up my body. My dress was an off the shoulder one with a heart shaped cutout in the middle, which showed off a healthy but respectable amount of cleavage. It went all the way to the floor, which isn't far as I'm only 5ft6in and it had a long split all the way up to my right mid thigh.

I could see the outline of my underwear which I wasn't too happy about so I slipped out the dress again and took my bra and thong off before putting the dress on.

"Much better." I said. I felt quite naughty not wearing any underwear, but no one was going to know.

I put on a white gold necklace with a pendant that drew the eye down to my cleavage as it nestled just above it, matching dangly earrings followed and a bracelet. A pair of silver high heels and a small silver clutch bag finished the look.

I looked in the mirror again and was very happy with what I saw, so much so that I took a couple of selfies and even posted them online, one with the tagline: nobraclub

I put my phone, bank card and room key card in my clutch bag and headed out the room, my leg showing through the split of my dress as I headed down to the bar area and function room.

There was a bar at one end of a communal function room and a dance floor with a DJ already in place and playing music. On either side of the room were two more function rooms with tables in. One had our company name on the door and the other had another company name.

"Glass of champagne Madame?" I was asked by a very pretty young waitress.

"Oh yes, thank you." I said taking it and sipping it as I then moved to mingle with other work colleagues and their partners who had come. We were then shown through to our seats for the sit down meal.

"Hi Mike. Hey Eric, you guys ok?" I said as I sat at my seat between them. They work on the shop floor at work, I've never really spoken to them loads but when I have they've always been pleasant enough.

They spent pretty much the entire meal looking at my cleavage, Eric even put his hand on my bare leg at one point as the split fell open, but to be fair I did flaunt my cleavage a bit in their direction when I spoke with each of them.

I headed to the bar after the meal and for a different drink and some mingling, I could only handle a couple of glasses of wine. The bar area was quite busy and so was the dance floor already, mainly from the other company.

I squeezed my way through the crowd, brushing up against guys and girls as I did until I finally made it to the bar.

"3 Jaegerbombs please." Said the guy next to me to the bar man.

"It's like that already is it?" I asked him.

"Oh yes! Make it 4, the lady said she'd have one too." He said smiling at me and looking me up and down.

"And a G and T." I called after the bar man.

"I'm Deej by the way." He said offering me his hand which I took.

He was a very tall black guy, clean shaven head, amazing eyes that seemed to sparkle. He was wearing a very tight white top, his muscles seemed to be bulging everywhere and good fitting jeans. He was very pleasing on the eye

"I'm Tracy, nice to meet you Deej." I said taking his hand. "So, one jaegerbomb for me, are you having the other three?"

He chuckled, "nope, not this time. I've got some help, it was just my turn to go to the bar. Why not come and join us although I see a wedding ring on your finger, hubby isn't going to get mad is he? surely he wouldn't make you come to the bar to get your own drink?"

"Ha, he's missing out tonight. Apparently he has something more important to be doing."

An incredulous look came across Deej's face, "Well, come and join me and my boys and we'll see if we can cheer you up as there doesn't appear to be many dancers from your company."

The drinks arrived and he kindly paid for them, I grabbed my Jeagerbomb and G and T and followed him through the crowd. The crowd seemingly parting for him, he had that sort of presence about him.

He stopped next to two black guys standing near the dance floor, leaning up against the wall. "This is TJ and this is Garfy." Deej said introducing his friends to me, "lads, this is Tracy."

They turned and looked at me, smiles spreading across their faces.

"The hottie from the pool earlier." TJ said.

I blushed a little at this comment, "you liked what you saw then?" I asked.

"The very one." Deej replied with a wink.

"Fuck yes." Chimed in Garfy.

Garfy and TJ, like Deej, towered above me and probably had a great view down my dress.

"Right then, let's get these down us." Deej said handing over the shots.

We all clinked glasses, "Merry Christmas." And took our shots in one.

Garfy has close cropped hair and small pencil thin goatee, his shirt was very open at the collar and tight across his chest, a tie hanging loosely about his neck. His sleeves were rolled up and tight on his biceps and there was good definition on his forearms.

TJ, was like Deej, completely shaved. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt which was struggling to contain his arms as well. A tie was fastened loosely around his collar.

They all looked to be around their early 20's, definitely younger than me that's for sure. "Do you guys just work and go to the gym or work at the gym?" I squeezed Deej's biceps through his top, "I mean look at you, I bet there's not an ounce of fat on you guys."

"Just muscle baby." Replied TJ.

We chatted and drank as we did and I was beginning to feel quite merry, I was enjoying the attention they were giving me as well. Their eyes seemingly undressing me and looking through my clothes and seeing I was totally naked underneath my dress. I casually played with my pendant necklace as we chatted, touching them on the arms as and when I could. Deej put his arm around me and gave me a squeeze, god he smelt so good.

"So where's hubby at then?" Garfy asked.

"Probably fucking someone else at the moment." I replied.

They all almost spat they're drinks out.

"What the fuck?" Deej said, "what the hell is wrong with people! I'd never let you out of my sight, you're absolutely stunning. I mean we'd be naked A LOT of the time."

"You know this." Garfy said as he fist bumped with Deej. "I bet you've never even had a proper orgasm from him fucking you either have you?"

I thought about it.

"Your silence pretty much tells the story there." TJ chipped in.

"Sounds like we need to get you out of here and to your room for some real fun. What do you reckon?" Deej said.

I looked at them in turn, weighing it all up. "Room 369, I'll see you there in 10." I said getting up, my heart thumping in my chest. I went and said bye to a few colleagues, making my excuses of not feeling well and headed to the lift. I didn't see the guys as I went.

The lift door opened, I stepped out and turned the corner and there they were, Deej on one side of the corridor and Garfy and TJ on the other.

"Hey boys, fancy meeting you here." I said getting my key card out of my clutch bag, inserting it into the lock and opening the door. My heart was pounding and I had the nervous excitement feeling in the pit of my stomach.

They all followed me in, closing the door behind them and then surrounding me. I looked up at them and smiled, placing my hands on Deej's and TJ's chest. I lowered my hands to their belts as their hands started to touch mine. Deej leant down and kissed my neck as his hands went to my bum and squeezed it through the material of my dress. Garfy was squeezing my bum with one hand as his other slid round the front of my dress.

TJ had his hands on my tits and was eager to get at them. "Unzip me." I said to Deej. He stepped back and did just that and then pulled my top half down.

"Oh shit, look at them beauties." TJ said, his hands instantly coming up to my naked tits and squeezing them, pinching and rolling my nipples between forefinger and thumb. Little bolts of pleasure pulsing through my body as he did.

I then took hold of my dress as it passed my flat stomach and bent over as I lowered my dress to the floor, pushing my now naked bum into Deej's crotch.

"You're naughty Tracy, going around with no underwear on." Deej said as he stroked my bum.

"Didn't want it to ruin my lines." I said standing back up, stepping out of my dress but keeping my heels on and then pushing myself back into him. His hands instantly round my body, carssessing me, stroking me. TJ's hands were all over me as were Garfy's.

Deej's hand ran down my stomach, across my clean shaven mound and between my legs. I parted them slightly for him as I reached behind me and grabbed at the growing lump I could feel pushing against me in his jeans. His fingers slid easily inside my already wet pussy and then back out again and pressed on my clit. Who would've thought that such a simple action from a complete stranger could be so enjoyable. Along with TJ now kissing and licking my nipples, Garfy leant in and kissed me on the lips, his tongue parting them and seeking out mine.

Our tongues tangled and I kissed him like I was a rampant teenager again, I grabbed his waistband and pulled him into me as well. All three pushed up against me, I was so horny, I needed to get hold of their cocks.

I slid down to my knees and turned to face Deej. I unbuckled his belt, looking up at him as I undid each button on his jeans before pulling them down. A pair of grey boxer shorts greeted me, which contained a huge bulge. My eyes went wide just at the sight of the bulge. I hooked my fingers into his waistband and pulled them down. His thick black shaft slowly coming into view it kept coming and coming. His balls then backing his shaft up before I eventually got to the end and his massive black cock sprung into view.

"That is the biggest cock I've ever seen!" I said staring, almost mesmerised by it. It was long, thick, black, straight and almost glistening, it just looked so appealing to me. I reached up, my hand shaking slightly and took hold of the shaft. My fingers could not wrap around it fully, but it felt so good, I could've orgasmed right there and then.

I brought it up to my mouth and kissed his helmet, before swirling my tongue around it and taking it in my mouth. A sigh of pleasure escaping me as I relaxed into having his cock in my mouth, my eyes closed in pleasure at the feel of it in my mouth, the taste of him on my tongue.

I sucked on him slowly, before then licking along his shaft to his massive black balls and licked and sucked on them as my hand stroked his shaft. Trying to get as far under him as I could to lick his balls right from the back to the front. I then licked all the way up his shaft and took him back in my mouth and noticed I had two more big black cocks to play with. What I hadn't noticed was that all three of them were videoing and taking pictures of me as I sucked on Deej's cock. I gave them a smile, Deej's cock still well and truly in my mouth.

Both TJ and Garfy were big as well and all three of them didn't have a hair on them, they were all completely shaved smooth. I reached out for them and took their cocks in each hand as I sucked on Deej's cock. He started unbuttoning his shirt and took that off, his torso looked incredible, so defined, so muscular. His muscles gliding under his skin.

I let go of Garfy's cock and ran my hand down his torso, dragging my red painted nails down his six pack. Deej stepped back and out of his jeans, kicking his shoes off into the corner so he was totally naked. He then picked me up so easily and took me to the bed and placed me down on my back on it and smiled down at me as he took my naked form in.

"You're fucking hot Tracy." He said as he parted my legs, spreading them wide and then knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed and started kissing my inner thighs, working his way towards my pussy. The anticipation was incredible, the soft kisses like absolute bliss, and then he kissed my pussy.

His tongue then licking along my opening before pushing on my clit, he was creating patterns on my pussy. I squeezed my own tits and pinched my own nipples as his tongue worked it's magic on my clit. TJ and Garfy came and knelt next to my head on the bed and laid their cocks on my face, I took hold of them both and fed them into my mouth sucking on them in turn as Deej licked at my clit. I could feel an orgasm building inside of me.

They still had their phones out and what a sight it must've been! Me, spread eagled and naked on my back with a young black guy hungrily licking my pussy and then two other black guys kneeling next to me with their massive black cocks in my hands and mouth.

I could feel my orgasm building deep inside me, the fluttery feeling starting in my stomach. My breathing changing as it did, Deej must've sensed this too and came up for air, "Don't stop!" I managed to say but he ignored me, a grin on his face.

"Like I said, I bet you've never had a proper orgasm. That would've been a good orgasm, but not a proper one." He said with a wink.

He stood between my legs, his cock rock solid and hanging down slightly under its own weight, angling towards my pussy. He stepped forward and laid his cock on my stomach before moving back and taking his cock in his hand, he rubbed his helmet up and down my opening. Pushing his helmet against my clit before he began to edge himself inside of me.

Slowly, inch by inch he pushed himself in until he was deep inside me and it felt incredible. I've never felt anything like it, he was huge, I was full up and also, he wasn't wearing any protection which heightened the sensation dramatically.

He began fucking me slowly, long, slow, hard strokes at first whilst I kept sucking on TJ and Garfy trying to pull them further and further into my mouth as the sensation of Deej fucking me increased. I was in absolute heaven, my orgasm building again with each stroke of Deej's monster black cock. Bringing his cock to the edge, his helmet stretching my lips before plunging deep inside of me, hitting every sensitive spot inside possible.

I couldn't concentrate on sucking TJ and Garfy, I just held onto their cocks for dear life as the building orgasm started to consume everything around me. All i could sense was Deej's cock filling me, fucking me, pleasuring me. My heart rate increasing, my breathing deepening, I was biting my lip, squeezing the guys cocks in my hand, parts of my body starting to twitch and shake involuntarily as I neared the edge of the orgasm cliff.

And then I came! I came like I'd never cum before, the orgasm ripping through my body, every muscle in my body pulsing, tensing and releasing, my scream low and horny and full of release. My pussy trying to grip Deej's cock, flooding him with my juices, not wanting the feeling to stop. Finally I opened my eyes and looked at Deej and smiled, he was smiling back. "See, a proper orgasm." He said.

He pulled himself away, his cock covered in my juices, white streak marks down his entire length and a tide mark at the very base of his cock. He went and sat at the head of the bed. I sat up and spun round so I was on all fours facing him and took his cock in my mouth and began sucking and licking it, cleaning him of my juices.

Garfy went and knelt behind me, he put one hand on my bum cheek as he guided himself into me and began fucking my soaking wet pussy hard and fast, both his hands on my hips. My big fake tits bouncing back and forth with every thrust, forcing Deej's cock further down my throat.

I used one hand to wank TJ's cock as I sucked Deej's cock as Garfy fucked my pussy. TJ still had his phone out and Deej had now picked up his as I licked and sucked on his cock. I pulled TJ closer and started sucking on his cock and then Deej's, taking each one in my mouth in turn, my spit hanging from my mouth as I took it in turns.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
374 Followers
12