A Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers

Garfy's balls were slapping against me as he fucked me. I felt so good, so alive having these three studs, these three bulls hard for me and wanting to fuck me and fucking me well.

Garfy got faster and faster, fucking me harder and harder. His strokes getting slightly shorter each time, I looked over my shoulder at him. His head was tilted back in pleasure as his hands gripped at my hips and then he pulled out and furiously wanked his cock. His cum spurting out and shooting up my back, thick stream after thick stream covering my back and bum as his balls emptied themselves.

He slapped his cock against my bum, shaking the last drops of cum out and rubbing his spunk into my bum. I reached behind and scooped up some of his spunk with my fingers and licked them clean. "Mmmmm yummy." I said looking at him.

TJ then slid off the bed and flipped me over so I was in my back, he spread my legs and guided his cock towards my pussy, he slowly pushed in, my pussy welcoming its third cock that night, hugging it tight as he pushed in. He reached forward and squeezed and played with my tits as he began to fuck me. He was definitely a boob man.

Deej slid down the bed and laid on his side next to me so his cock was by my head. I fed it into my mouth sucking hard on his swollen helmet as TJ fucked me, his big black cock sliding effortlessly in and out of my wet pussy, hitting all the right spots again. He had one hand wrapped around my leg and his other squeezing my tits.

An orgasm was building inside me again, little whimpers of pleasure escaping my lips. My eyes closed in ecstasy and my mouth full of black cock as another filled my pussy. My nipples being pinched, twisted and pulled then squeezed as TJ gripped and sped up. It wasn't long before I was cumming again, my orgasm spreading through me like wildfire. My screams of pleasure muffled by Deej's cock in my mouth, I gripped the bed with one hand as I bucked under TJ's cock.

He then pulled out, his cock almost leaking cum everywhere and then it spurted again and again, his cum flowing out of his cock and covering my body. Spurts reaching up to my tits, splattering them and rolling down the sides of my tits before I could rub it in. His cum pooling on my stomach as the final drops oozed out of his thick cock.

I beckoned him towards me and took his cock in my mouth and gave it a good lick and suck, tasting my juices all over him. I used a couple of fingers to scoop up his cum from my stomach and let it drip into my mouth before I licked them clean too.

"Fuck Tracy, you're so slutty." Deej said getting on his knees next to my head and lowering his balls into my mouth as I wanked his glorious cock. "I'm gonna paste that pretty face of yours."

I sucked hungrily and wanked his slippery cock faster and faster, trying to urge his cum out of those heavy balls and onto my face. My spit covered his hairless balls as they slipped effortlessly in and out of my mouth, my hand swirling around his cock, up and down, around and around his helmet. His hand on one of my tits squeezing it as I did, rolling my nipple between his finger and thumb. He was letting out little encouraging moans, tilting his head back now and then.

Then I felt his balls tighten slightly, a little precum oozing out of his cock and wetting my fingers as they slid over his helmet. Deej then took hold of his cock and aimed it at my face and held it tight before letting out a low, guttural moan and shooting a hot stream of thick, creamy spunk over my face. And another, and another, splattering my face with his cum, spurting into my open mouth, it tasted so good. I could feel it dripping down my face, rolling down my chin and on my neck. Deej pushed his cock into my mouth and I happily sucked the last few drops of cum out.

He sat back on the bed, breathing heavily as I scooped his cum into my mouth, savouring the taste of it. "Wow, boys. That was incredible, I've never been covered in so much cum, or, more importantly, had such amazing orgasms. I hope the video's do this night justice. I need to head for a shower, I'm one sticky mess."

I got up, slapping Deej playfully on his thigh as I went, wiggling my bum to them all and headed into the bathroom and started the shower. I showered and scrubbed myself clean, removing all their sticky cum, which is never easy, before turning off the shower. I dried myself in the bathroom before opening the door and stepping out and getting a shock.

Deej was still on my bed and still naked. "I couldn't just hump and run." He said smiling and patting the bed next to him. I walked towards him, still very naked, and climbed onto all fours on the bed and made my way towards him.

"I'm so tired, do you mind if we just have a cuddle?" I asked.

"I'm fine with that, for now." He said with a wink.

I cuddled into him, his warm skin feeling good against me, and soon fell asleep, very content.

I woke the next morning, still not quite believing what had happened the night before. Deej was still next to me, the covers pulled back and only barely over his legs. His massive black cock lying lazily over his thigh. He looked so good, I smiled to myself as a thought crossed my mind.

I reached down and began to gently stroke his cock, just with a couple of fingers at first, seeing if it would respond. Slowly but surely it started to grow hard, getting bigger and bigger, growing to its full, impressive size.

My other hand had slipped between my legs, my fingers finding my clit and playing with it, my juices starting to flow. Deej was still asleep as I eased myself closer to him, kneeling next to him, I took his cock in my hand and swung my leg over him so I was crouching over his cock. I rubbed his cock up and down my opening before easing myself gently down onto him, slowly but surely, long inch by long inch until he was fully inside of me.

He was still asleep as I started to grind my pussy back and forth, slowly and gently, seeing how long I could go until he woke. I squeezed my own tits as my blonde hair cascaded down my back as his fat, black cock filled my pussy. It felt truly amazing as I sat down on it. I could feel my orgasm steadily building as he slept, I couldn't believe how he hadn't woken yet.

I bit my own lip as his cock touched the right spots inside of me, I was fighting back the orgasm until I couldn't hold it any longer. I came hard on his cock, grinding myself right down onto his, my pussy gripping his monster as it pulsed. A warm flood flowing through my body as I leant my head back and enjoyed it, savoured it.

Finally I opened my eyes and looked down at Deej who was just coming around and stretching, his eyes snapping open and then a smile spreading across his face.

"Well, good morning." He said, "I wasn't expecting this as a wake up call." His hands moved to my hips and then up to my boobs, roaming over my body as I continued to ride him.

I leant forward and rested my hands on his manly chest, gently digging my nails into him. He responded by pinching my nipples and giving them a stroke. One of his hands went to my bum and gave it a squeeze.

I could feel his naked, big black cock swell inside of me as I slid myself back and forth on his cock. Little moans of pleasure, I knew he was going to cum soon and I wanted him inside me as he did. I got faster and faster as another orgasm grew steadily inside of me, the anticipation of him cumming inside me was almost unbearable.

"I want your cum inside me." I whispered in his ear as I leant down towards him. He gripped my bum and started to thrust his hips up, pushing his cock further inside as I ground my pussy on him. We got into an amazing rhythm, both of us enjoying the pleasure we were giving and receiving until I came on his cock again.

My body flushed as my pussy gripped and milked his cock, he responded, his cock twitching and pulsing as he came inside of me. His spunk filling me up as we came together, our horny moans and breathing in each other's ears as the orgasms flooded through us.

I collapsed on top of him and stayed there as I regained my breath, his cock still inside me as he held me there, his heart beating heavy in his chest.

Finally I rolled over onto the bed and felt a river of cum flood from my married pussy.

"I could get used to waking up like that again." He said.

I smiled in response, a reality then setting in. "I suppose I'd better get dressed and go back home to my hubby."

We got dressed and exchanged numbers before he left to sort himself out and I readied myself. I had the drive home to try and compose myself.

My husband's car was in the driveway when I pulled in. I took a deep breath and opened the front door and went in. He was sitting at our dining table, a coffee in his hand and glum look on his face.

He looked up at me, gave a small smile and looked down again before saying, "I've got a confession to make..."

The end.

fun_tracy
fun_tracy
379 Followers
12