A Confession from Katie Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up, putting the pillow aside. "You're still rock hard. Kind of a shame to waste it, don't you think?" She swiveled over me, until thighs on each side, she faced me. She rubbed my arms and sighed. "I really like a big man with big arms. A man like that can probably carry me to bed unless he wants to play a little more, hmm?"

Acting serious I shook my head. "I'm not sleepy yet. Maybe we could play canasta tonight?"

A quick doff and Katie Ann was clad in panties only. Her round soft orbs filled my view as she scooted forward, leaning into my ear. "Don't be ridiculous. I don't know how to play that. Let's try a different game." She licked my ear while reaching down to rub my tip against herself.

I drew my breath in sharply. "Oh yes, helluva game, what's it called?"

Again, whisper in my ear. "Let's call it spurt on my panties. Bet you can't hold out for pussy. You're too far gone, aren't you, lover? Wanting that puss, so close, but yet..."

Gasping, I said, "You're a tease. Your panties are soaked. I can feel your wetness on my cock. You won't last, (Gasp), you won't, just wait!"

Katie was rubbing me up and down her pantied slit. I could smell her need. She commenced jacking me as her plan progressed and all my lights were turning red inside. My balls contracted and I gooed against the cotton and her hand.

She moaned, noting my spurt. "Not long now, suck my tit, you're going to come now." She thrust a hard nipple in my mouth.

I hefted her tit, tonguing her flushed red nipple as I sucked.

"I'm just going to get you wetter," she gasped, and pulled her wet panties aside, rubbing my urgent hardness against her swollen lips. She dawdled at her hole before ascending to her clit. She gave a shake. "I'm going to come. Oh God, you suck me too good.!"

I could feel her hips trembling, the vestiges of self control shot. I was already swelling, no stopping possible, not now, no way.

Katie moaned, "I have to have it, have to." She dallied with me at her hole, wetness dripping on my thighs, slightly in, slightly out, before impaling herself with a shove into her velvety tightness. The elastic of her panties rubbed my shaft.

"AHHH YES! Yes,yes,yes, COME WITH ME NOW!" Her hips pistoned to and fro as I cried out, spraying her puss, clutching her big round ass. Her tits bounced in rhythm with her motions until she slowed, stopping, exhausted, collapsing against me.

My heart was thudding and I hadn't even done the work. Her skin felt moist against me as her breathing finally steadied.

She leaned forward to kiss me, deeply without reservation. She clamped down on me inside, making me jump. "You like that?"

"Mmm, caught me by surprise." I kissed her nipple.

"So. You want more, huh?" She stroked my head.

"Maybe in like a month."

"Fuddy duddy. I've got twenty years of catching up to do! Now, in the morning..."

12