Teen Boy Escorts for Older Mothers

Story Info
Older Mothers sexual fantasies are satisfied by Teen Boys.
5.3k words
4.14
41.5k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teen Boy Escorts for Older Mothers -- Chapter 1

Author's Comments: All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

This story is about a private group of teenage boys that belong to an escort service called "Teen Boy Escorts for Older Mothers." The group caters to the sexual fantasies of older mothers in their late 40s and 50s and up.

It's where sexually neglected older mothers can live out their fantasies of spreading their mature legs for tall muscular high school athletes that are either 18 or 19 years old.

Please be warned that my stories may contain elements of anal, interracial, and mild aspects of non-consensual sex.

My intention in not to insult or offend you. If it does, please don't read my stories.

Please note that I write my stories for my enjoyment -- hopefully you will enjoy them too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Joan Bradford nervously sat in her late model Mercedes Benz in the parking lot of Danny's Restaurant and Bar. The establishment was 30 miles from her house in Marlton.

The married 53-year-old attractive mother of a teenage son at Marlton High School had rehearsed several times in her mind what she'd say when she called home.

It was the first time she'd ever done something like this.

When Mrs. Bradford finally decided what she'd say, she took a deep breath and made the call and waited as it buzzed several times until her son, Josh, answered it.

"Hi Josh, it's mom."

"I know mom, I saw your number on my cell phone," Josh sarcastically responded with a laugh.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't thinking straight," his mother responded in an apologetic way.

"That's okay mom. I shouldn't have spoken to you in a sarcastic way," Josh responded.

"No problem, Josh, I guess when you get to my age you forget the most basic things." his mother responded.

"I guess your right mom. At 53 years old you probably qualify to be placed in a nursing home," Josh kidded his mom as he burst out laughing.

"Very funny young man." His mom responded as she thought that this was certainly not the evening that she wanted to feel old and over the hill.

"Why are you calling? Your usually home by now making dinner for dad and me."

"I won't be able to prepare dinner tonight for you and dad. I have a critical business deadline that must be completed by tomorrow morning. I will be at work very late tonight -- probably to dawn tomorrow morning," Mrs. Bradford replied.

"Oh, that's crazy." her son, Josh, responded in amazement.

"The company has a new owner and I expect that I may be asked to work extremely late into morning in the future," responded his mom, Mrs. Bradford.

"What should dad and I eat tonight?" asked Josh.

"There's some chicken and rice in the refrigerator. You and dad need to heat it up in the microwave," Mrs. Bradford responded.

"OK mom. I will tell dad when he wakes up.

"Your father went to sleep early again?" Mrs. Bradford responded while knowing the reason why.

"I know mom. Dad was on his sixth can of beer this evening when he fell asleep on the couch again."

"Your father has become an alcoholic the last few years," lamented Mrs. Bradford.

"I know mom. Anyway, I will be studying for my biology test after I eat. The test is regarding the male and female reproductive system. Plus, I need to write an essay for extra credit on the matter. I was going to ask you some questions on the extra credit essay that I am working on," Josh responded.

"I'm sorry Josh. I'm just not available to discuss or help you with that matter tonight," responded his mother.

"No problem mom. I will research my questions on the internet," her son, Josh, responded.

"That's good Josh. I probably will be home early tomorrow morning. I love you" his mom responded.

"Ok mom, be careful. I love you too," responded Josh as they both disconnected from the phone call.

Mrs. Bradford took a deep breath of relief after the phone call. She hated lying to her son. However, she had thought about doing this for the last few years.

Mrs. Bradford then took her brush out of her pocketbook and looked into the rear-view mirror and combed her blond hair -- that had several obvious grey strands within it.

She checked her makeup and then took a deep breath before opening the car door to exit it.

Mrs. Bradford stretched her leg out of the car to the ground as the hem of her short skirt slid halfway up her luscious mature thighs.

As she stood up on the parking lot, a good-looking man in his mid-50s had just got out of his car and smiled at her once he noticed her hot looking well preserved body. He then gave her an obvious "I want to fuck you" look.

Mrs. Bradford refused to acknowledge the man. She wasn't here to meet a man like him, as she walked directly from her car toward the entrance of Danny's Restaurant and Bar.

As she approached the entrance of the establishment, two men in their 60s were leaving and held the door open for her. Their eyes promptly focused on the hot looking attractive older woman that prompted obvious lecherous looks on their faces.

Mrs. Bradford didn't acknowledge the two men either.

As Mrs. Bradford walked toward the hostess area, she noticed that the large restaurant was filled with a mostly older crowd with a smattering of a few tall good looking teenage boys.

There was one tall handsome boy at the bar who was barely of legal age that had his arms around the shoulders of two giggling attractive older women that appeared to be pushing 60 years old. He kept on alternating his head to each of the women and deep diving his tongue into their mouths.

There was another tall muscular blond-haired boy of the same age that was grinding his pelvis into the ass of a voluptuous smiling Latina woman at the end to the bar who appeared to be pushing 50 years old.

The hostess of restaurant was an attractive Asian woman, who appeared to be in her mid-50s, greeted Mrs. Bradford with a big smile. She wore a silver sequined jeweled sleeved tight dress with 3" heels, "Welcome to Danny's Restaurant and Bar. Are you with anyone else or are your alone?"

"I am supposed to meet someone here," Mrs. Bradford nervously responded as if she had to force those words out of herself.

The hostess immediately concluded why the woman was extremely nervous. "Are you Mrs. Bradford? Are you supposed meet your son here?

"Yes. I am Mrs. Bradford," she timidly responded.

"Your son told me that his mother's name was Mrs. Joan Bradford. I've already seated him. I thought you were probably that young man's mother. Let me escort you to your private table," the hostess said as she led Mrs. Bradford to the private table.

"Thank you," replied Mrs. Bradford in a timid manner.

"We frequently have mothers join their sons to have dinner or enjoy a fine wine or beer at our restaurant bar," noted the petite attractive Asian older woman with a pretty smile.

Mrs. Bradford held back on a response after noticing the activity at the bar.

As they approached the private table the hostess chimed to Mrs. Bradford, "Your son is a very impressive young man in many ways. If I was twenty-five years younger, I'd beg him for a date," she chuckled with an obvious sly wink.

Mrs. Bradford didn't hear a word that the hostess had just spoken. Her eyes were now fixated on the baby face boy with shaggy blond hair that flowed down to his broad shoulders. She was stunned by boy's enormous biceps in his tight Marlton High School tee-shirt.

There was already a bottle of red wine on the table -- as well as small dishes of chicken, fish, steak, and salad.

The boy had already filled both their wine glasses to the brim.

"Your son asked me to bring the wine and food to your table before you arrived. He said that his mother had limited time to be at our restaurant/bar this evening," the Asian hostess informed Mrs. Bradford.

"Oh," was the only response that the married older woman could think of to say.

"It's obvious your son is below the state's drinking age, but I took the liberty to serve him the wine knowing the boy wanted to impress his mother," the Asian hostess smiled at Mrs. Bradford and then looked directly into the eyes of the boy.

"Thanks ma'am," the boy responded with a wink to the hostess as she then returned to the hostess area.

Mrs. Bradford slowly sat down at the table opposite to the baby-faced boy. He had a confident broad smile as his eyes devoured the older woman's sexy motherly body.

"Are you of legal age? You look so young? Mrs. Bradford nervously asked the extremely fit virile looking boy.

"You haven't even asked me my name? I think you should, especially since I told the hostess that we were son and mother," the boy smiled broadly.

"What's your name?" Mrs. Bradford reluctantly deferred her question about his age

"My name is Hunter Turner. I attend Marlton High School where I am star player on football and basketball team. I've received full sports scholarships in both sports to ten major universities."

Mrs. Bradford sat stoically without a response while feeling guilty in that she was sitting at the restaurant/bar with a boy that presently attended the same high school as her son.

Hunter continued, "I am a member of a private group of boys that belong to an escort service that you contacted, "Teen Boy Escorts for Older Mothers."

The group requirement is that the boy escort be at least 6"2" and a top high school athlete. And most importantly -- the boy should have a preference in plowing his young cock deep into the pussy of an attractive older mother! -- preferably over 45 years old."

"And finally, the boy must be at least 18 years old and not more than 19 years old. I believe that I've provided you most of the information that you need until we are at the motel."

Mrs. Bradford felt relieved after Hunter Turner's response revealed that he was of legal age.

"And also, for your information. I particularly prefer attractive mothers who are older than 50 years old. And you Mrs. Bradford fit the bill -- and will pay the bill too," Hunter chuckled.

"Why do you prefer mothers over 50 years old?" Mrs. Bradford responded incredulously. It was the only response that she could conjure up as her mind started to spin from what the boy had told her. A boy that attended the same high school as her son.

"Because Mama, then I don't need a condom! I love pumping millions of my 18-year-old baby making sperm deep into a mommy's pussy that has little likelihood of being fertile," Hunter replied as he smiled and looked directly into the blue eyes of the 53-year-old mother.

Mrs. Bradford just sat motionless for a short while to absorb what the boy had just said to her. She finally was able to respond, "I guess that we should start having the food and wine before we head to........ the [m1]motel," Mrs. Bradford gulped while pausing before she could finally utter the word "motel."

"Remove your sweater. I want to see whether you followed the instructions that you were provided when you contacted "Teen Boy Escorts for Mature Mothers, for my services," Hunter responded.

Mrs. Bradford cautiously looked around to see whether anyone could see her remove her thin sweater. Once it appeared that she was out of eye contact of others at the restaurant, she removed it.

The boy's smile widened as he focused on Mrs. Bradford's braless plunging neckline on her red blouse that highlighted her motherly nipples and ample breasts

"Mama, I am focused on my dinner right now and ready to feast on it," the 18-year-old teen stud responded. "

Mrs. Bradford immediately reached for her full glass of red wine and gulped down the entirety of it to calm her nerves.

Hunter promptly refilled her wine glass to its brim. "Drink some more Mrs. Bradford. I can see your nervous."

"Thank you, Hunter. I will also taste a small portion of the fish and salad dishes too," responded Mrs. Bradford.

The young teen stud then pushed himself away from the table and stood up to his full 6'4" height that highlighted his lean muscular body and his huge biceps. "I like a mother that keeps an eye on her calorie intake. It keeps her mature body nice and well preserved," Hunter smiled.

The 5'5" and 120 lb. Mrs. Bradford's mouth instinctively gaped open as she scanned in awe at the towering virile 18-year-old boy. The boy that she had hired to be her escort and lover for the night. The boy that would terminate her time as a faithful wife.

"Are you alright mama?" Hunter asked based on Mrs. Bradford's blank look on her face.

"Yes, Hunter," she responded as her eyes now focused on the huge bulge in the boy's pants.

"That's' good," Hunter responded as he moved behind her and bent down and kissed the older woman on her cheek and placed his large hand on her small soft hand that displayed her wedding ring -- as his nose also recognized the familiar smell of her perfume.

"I am glad you followed group's contact about the perfume that I wanted you to use. My mom puts on the same perfume. That's going really turn me on when your mature legs are wrapped around my body as my hips powerfully pump my "9 young cock into your lonely mommy pussy," Hunter whispered into Mrs. Bradford's ear and then gave her a little bite on her neck.

Those words and action by Hunter prompted the older woman to gulp as wetness started to flow in her 53-year-old pussy -- a reaction that had been missing for many years with her sexless relationship with her husband.

Hunter let his large strong hand linger on Mrs. Bradford's wedding ring as he smiled and looked into her blue eyes. "I think a wedding ring is so overrated in that it supposed to signify that the wife will be forever faithful to her husband."

"I can clearly tell that you totally agree with me," Hunter continued to say before Mrs. Bradford could respond. He then thrusted his tongue deep into married older woman's mouth and held it there -- as her eyes bulged in shock as to what was happening.

He finally removed his tongue from the older woman's mouth and said, "Mama, I will be right back to our table. We have a lot to do tonight. I am dying to learn about your fine motherly talents that you can provide a teen boy. And don't be shy, drink more of that fine red wine while I'm gone"

Hunter then leaned up and walked a hundred feet through the restaurant and then turned in the direction of the restroom but was soon intercepted by the attractive Asian hostess. "You have a very attractive "new mother" tonight. I believe that she's the sixth new mother you've been with at this restaurant in the last week," she said with a frown on her face.

"Mieko! Is my hot Japanese fuck mama jealous? I know you enjoyed spreading your fine mature Asian legs for me two weeks ago." Hunter responded with a wink.

"Well, I didn't know at the time that my beautiful boy lover with his magnificent Caucasian young cock had many other "mothers!"

Hunter responded and laughed, "Your still my favorite "exotic" mother."

Mieko was about to respond when an Asian man who appeared to be in his early 60s walked over to her. "Mieko, I want to talk to you. Can I buy you a drink at the bar?" he slurred being obviously drunk.

"Hachiro! What are you doing here!" I have a restraining order that you're not allowed near me!" The attractive Japanese hostess curtly responded.

"Did you receive the see-through negligee that I bought for your birthday gift from Victoria's Secret? I was hoping we could get together in an intimate way and settle our differences," said her estranged husband.

"I received your so-called birthday day gift a few days ago. There's no way in hell that I will ever wear it for you. Just get away from me!"

"Your still my wife until the divorce documents are finalized! It is my right as your husband to demand that you sleep and talk with me!" Her estranged husband, Hachiro, vociferously replied.

"No! Get away from me!" I don't want anything to do with you!" she responded.

Hachiro then put his hand on her arm and pulled her close to his body. "You'll do what I say! The way a proper Japanese married woman should show respect to her husband!" Her drunk husband demanded.

"You're making a scene! Get off me!" she responded as tears in her eyes started to show.

At that point, the 6'4" muscular teen boy, yanked the older man's hand from his wife.

"Who the hell are you!" the stunned older man demanded.

"None of your business. All you need to know is that the lady feels it's time for you to leave the restaurant!" responded the 18-year-old young hunk,

"Who is this Caucasian boy?" demanded the older Asian man to his estranged wife.

"I can assure you that Hunter is not a boy -- most certainly where it counts," his wife smirked as she glanced down at teenager's crotch, and then lovingly placed her small soft hand that still displayed her wedding ring on Hunter's huge biceps.

"You heard what the woman said. Now get out of here old man!" Hunter growled at the embarrassed estranged husband.

The older man's attractive middle-aged wife smiled and nodded her head in agreement as she clung tighter to the 18-year-old boy's massive biceps, "I will be wearing your see-through negligee birthday gift -- but certainly not for you! It will be for this boy that has a "9" rock hard Caucasian love stick between his legs. Isn't that right, Hunter," As her eyes peered up in awe with a proud motherly smile at the teen stud.

"That's right old man. Your wife's pussy is now mine -- and I don't permit any trespassers anywhere near it. Therefore, I advise you to walk out the front door of this restaurant now! Unless you want me to jettison you through the window!

Hachiro, who stood at 5'6" and 150 lbs. knew that he was no match to fight the 6'4" and 220 lb. musclebound 18-year-old teenager. He then wisely turned around without a word and headed to the exit.

Hachiro was stunned that his wife of 23 years and mother of their 22-year-old son and 19-year-old daughter would allow her apparent "boy" toy to treat him this way.

"Thank you, Hunter. You are my hero," Mieko smiled as she peered up at the towering teen stud.

"No problem. Anything for my hot exotic mama," responded Hunter and leaned down and kissed the petite Asian older woman.

"Since my kids are at college and you have gotten rid of my husband, hopefully you'll give me the great honor to share my empty marital bed while I showcase my see-through negligee to you that I received as a gift from my husband for my upcoming 56th birthday?

Maiko purred as she directed her beautiful motherly smile at him in way that clearly sent a message that she felt privileged to offer her aged to perfection exotic body to him.

"I am sure I can "squeeze" you into my schedule." Hunter winked at the hot Asian older woman.

"Lover boy. Do I have to go through that private group like the other mothers to be with you?" asked Maiko with her pretty motherly smile."

"Well, if you give me a copy of the key to your home, I can consider you to be my girlfriend. That would exempt you from having to contact "Teen Boy Escorts for Mature Mothers," replied Hunter with a sly smile.

"By chance young man, my estranged husband recently returned his house key to me because of the court decision regarding the restraining order. The key is now yours!" As she promptly removed the key from her purse and gave it gave it to Hunter."

Brad reacted with a broad smile and placed it into his front pocket in his pants.

Maiko continued with a smile, "And of course the key entitles you to my estranged husband's side of our marital bed -- as well as my side too. Where my young big "growing boy" will always be welcome by this Asian mother with open arms -- and especially open legs" she purred with a motherly smile and wink as her eyes focused directly on his crotch.

12