A Considerate Mom Visits Son

Story Info
She knew best what he needed the most.
2.4k words
4.2
66.8k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

Denis grinned to himself when he saw his mother's, Tatiana's, car parked in the parking lot of the hospital he was to, unfortunately, stay in for the next few days. He could already imagine how she barged into the lobby through the main door, probably making a lot of other patients think that some doctor in here had hired an over-energetic escort in her early-40s before hearing her asking where her son was.

He loved her, of course, as any son loved his mother, but there was no sugarcoating what she was. Simply put, his mother was an almost archetypal golddigger, or sugar baby, or, given the country they were from and the country they were now in thanks to her newest boyfriend, even a mail-order bride.

Even now that she was visiting her son in the hospital, there was no doubt in his mind that she came in styled as she always was, with at least six-inch heels carrying her body, said body covered in skin-tight ripped jeans and a crop-top that showed off at least half of her large, fake tits, with flawless fake nails on her fingers, giant hoop earrings pressing against her neck and shoulders, and her red hair nicely-styled.

All of those suspicions of his, and more, were immediately confirmed as the doors to the room he was staying in flew open, and the woman who had given birth to him 20 years ago barged in.

"Ooh, my poor baby!" she yelled as she threw herself at him, hugging him tighter than he could remember in quite a while.

"Mom, Mom, I'm fine, don't worry," he reassured her as he gently freed himself from her grasp, moving her arms apart. "I'm not the first dude who got a nasty heat stroke and collapsed on the football field. I feel pretty fine already, I don't even know why I'm here today, never mind the other days I'm supposed to be there. Though how quickly I went unconscious pisses me off a bit..."

"Nonsense Denis," she sternly insisted, her accent returning and making his cock twitch a little. It was a pretty weird feeling, which he was unsure how to feel about, but he was undoubtedly assimilating to their new country a lot quicker, and the more their language skills diverged, the more and more he found himself looking at her bit by bit more as her last few lovers looked at her. A hot foreigner with a cute accent. "You need all the rest you can get. But, oh, my son, how hard is this going to be for you."

"It's really not that bad Mom. At least not as bad as any other hospital I've been in back there," he further assured her, trying to keep his eyes off of her cleavage. The surgeon who did her boobjob must've truly been a master of his craft. "As long as you're not a critical case or something, you can get whatever food and drinks you want, there's TVs everywhere, and so on."

"So?!" his mother fired back, jumping in place a bit as she did so, her boobs bouncing noticeably as she did so. "Is that supposed to be enough?" she continued as she sat next to him on his bed. "Honey, I know how hard this must be for a young man like you. I know what I'm supposed to do."

"Huh, wha-haah!" he gasped in shock after trying to laughingly ask his mother what she meant, as she answered his question before it could even be asked by quickly slipping her hand under his blanket and skilfully taking his already-half-erect cock out of his boxers.

"Honey, just let me do my thing. Just lay there, and feel the pleasure," she cooed, as her son's cock rapidly hardened in her experienced hand's grip. "I'll be damned if I let my baby have to sneak into some chemically-cleaned toilet in the night to relieve himself, or have to wait until some strangers fall asleep to do it, especially when you're in the age when getting your balls emptied at least twice a day is paramount for your entire health."

He wanted to protest at least a little but found himself unable to do much more than groaning a bit before relaxing himself on the surprisingly-comfortable hospital bed as his mother jerked him off. More than a few of his wet dreams were now becoming reality right here, right now, and he had no idea what to do or say.

When he stretched his right hand up, she immediately understood what he wanted. Her tits were already big enough for him to touch them, predictably, but she still bent forward for him and pulled her top up, freeing her breasts and allowing him to enjoy as much of her silicone-filled flesh as possible. Moaning and groaning as quietly as possible so as not to alert anyone to what was going on, he nervously looked at the revolving doors to the room as he continued to squeeze his mother's breasts while enjoying the unexpected handjob she was giving him.

"Hah! I love it when the doors close by themselves," his mother said as she followed his gaze. "We have a lot of privacy in here now. We should really use that for as long as we can."

The glimmer in her eye already quite strongly implied what she meant, but it was only after she licked her augmented, grinning red lips that he was certain what other sinful activity his mother was about to engage in with him.

With one powerful move, she threw the clean white blanket off of him, exposing his hard, large young cock to the stale air in the room in its full glory.

"Ooh, Mom," he moaned in pure pleasure. Those were the last coherent words he was capable of articulating before his cock, already fully hardened after receiving his mother's masterful handjob skills, was enveloped by those thick lips of hers and he now became a receiver of her expert blowjob skills as well.

Handjobs and blowjobs were one of the most important ways she financed her life. They were one of the main reasons why she had everything and anything she had. She knew how to give them and make a man enjoy them and, although he was often embarrassed by her mother's lifestyle choices, now that he was on the receiving end of her sexual skills, he couldn't help but enjoy every move and every second of it.

Lovingly, dutifully she sucked and licked the head and upper half of his prick, sending saliva flowing down its length to the lower half which was being jerked off by her tightly-closed hand. She didn't seem to be disappointed with what his body offered her to play with. As she went on with the blowjob, she started acting more and more playfully, changing the speed of her head bobbing along with the tempo and strength of her sucks as the mood struck her.

"Mmm, hmmm, babyyy," Tatiana breathed out lovingly as she temporarily stopped the sloppy blowjob and handjob she was giving to her son. "I'm jealous. So many surgeries for me to get perfect, and here you are, just having this thick and big monster," she said, before nervously looking at the doors again, her expression turning into a starving one as she turned her head back at him. "I need to know what it's like."

"Wait, what, Mom?" was her son's response to her actions as she took her hand and mouth off of his pampered, well-developed organ, allowing him to regain his verbal abilities only for him to watch her take off her tight jeans and small, pink panties. "The hell are you doing, they can come..."

"Well, I'm going to come now," she cheekily replied, cutting her son off before getting on his bed and positioning herself with her moist pussy right over his erect cock. And with an, "Oh, oh, ooohh!" she lowered her body, impaling herself on her own, biological son's penis.

"God, this!" Denis moaned loudly as his mother's tight cunt swallowed his prick inch by inch.

Given her age and lifestyle, he had expected her to be rather looser down there. Instead, she felt so tight that he could feel the blood pumping in his cock, and for a brief moment, even feared that she might snap his organ in two with a single bad move.

"Aaah, Denis, baby," she added, joining him in in his expressions of pleasure as she started riding his cock. "Ah-Ah should, ah, ground you from, from, ah, for hiding this from me," she barely managed to say, as she grabbed a hold of his shoulders and her fake nails pressed against his T-shirt.

He wasn't shy about touching her either. Her augmented breasts were still exposed and, as they bounced and jiggled right in front of him as his mother fucked him, he immediately put his hands, both of them now, on them again, enjoying the feel of them as he cupped and squeezed them.

A friend of his talked a couple of times about how fake tits simply can't measure up to real ones when it comes to enjoying them with their hands. Now, Denis couldn't really refute that. It had its logic and as a tit-lover himself, he couldn't say that he disliked all of those nice pairs he had played with so far. But Tatiana's magnificent rack was definitely at least an exception that proved the rule, if not a proof that this could only be judged on a case-by-case basis.

What she was doing to him, her movements, and the feelings she was making him feel, was completely hypnotic. The feeling of her tight, wet pussy taking in his sex again and again. Her moans, yelps, coos, and meows of pleasure, all as sweet as those of any girl his age he had fucked so far. Those giant, firm, round tits that felt so good in his hands, and now, as he bent forward to enjoy more of them, also in his mouth and on his tongue.

He was completely sure that no one had so as an idea as to what a sinful, shameful act was happening here right now.

And even had someone barged in through the door right now, he wouldn't have given a crap, and he knew that neither would she.

Feeling his orgasm slowly building up and knowing his mother felt the same, he started frantically fucking her as much as he could, pushing his cock back into her warm snatch as she did her own thing own him, his movements meeting hers as their genitals slammed into each other.

"Mom, damn, this is awesome," he grunted as his orgasm approached. "Fuck, my dick's so, ah, you're so fucking tight, I've never fucked a chick like this!"

"Ah, h-honey, I'm cumming!" she replied in a voice that could be described as lust incarnate, as she grabbed him by his back, her fake nails sinking into his skin as she pulled him closer with all of her might. "Yes, fuck, your, your so big, ah, yeah, you're ripping me, me, in half, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, cumming!"

And so she did.

"Oooh, yeaah, cummiiing!" he roared, adding those words to his mother's unintelligible moaning and grunting as she came, the feeling of her pussy sucking his cock in as she climaxed being the last drop he needed for his orgasm to explode.

And explode he did, deep into her. Spurt, after spurt, after spurt of his thick cum shot deep inside of her pussy, again and again. He filled her up over and over, again and again, as he experienced the single best orgasm of his life. Five, six, seven, eight, nine whole shots of cum left his balls to whiten and salten the insides of her loins, the place where he had once come out of, as he held her close to him, their bodies shivering and quivering as their orgasms subsided.

"Oh, honey," she looked into his green eyes with her big blue ones, looking as if she had just fallen in love. "Ah... shit!" she stammered after the two of them heard loud footsteps rapidly approaching the revolving doors to the room.

Both of them had experience with getting clothed quickly for work or school after getting too comfortable in their beds during a dreary morning, but not even they would've believed how quickly they were capable of getting off of each other, getting all of their clothes back on and making the hospital bed he was in look completely untouched apart from his presence. They were so quick, they almost got bored as they waited for the approaching person to enter the room, having done all of that in pretty much an instant and spending most of the time of said person's journey to them just waiting.

Finally, the doors opened, and a rather pretty, young nurse in her mid-to-late-30s came in. Denis' delight at who the unknown invader turned out to be was immediately apparent.

"Is everything alright?!" the nurse hurriedly inquired. "I heard terrible screaming coming from there. Ma'am, apologies, but I'd implore you to leave. The visitation hours are almost over, and anyway, this patient is here for the first day so he needs rest above all."

"Yes, of course," Tatiana assured the nurse, as she passed by her on the way to the doors. "Apologies, my son was just very happy to see me here, and he can be very loud and melodramatic. Right, sweetie?"

"You bet Mom!!" Denis screamed in reply, startling both of the women. "Exactly!"

"I hope you'll take good care of him," Tatiana told the nurse as she opened the doors and left the room, enjoying the feeling of Denis' cum leaking down her thighs, a feeling which she was pretty sure the nurse will soon experience as well. "Bye you two!"

"Don't worry, I will," the nurse replied, the tone of her voice sounding also as if she understood Tatiana's double entendre. "Bye you too."

As she walked away, Tatiana at first just smiled, and then, as she reached and entered her car, started flat out laughing as she left.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers