All Comments on 'A Considerate Mom Visits Son'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

remove the fake tits and replace them with big milkers instead !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it hope to read about these two and the nurse as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sure wish my mom or nurse had taken care of me while I was laid up with a broken foot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Forty year old moms that punish themselves by wearing six inch heels everywhere they go? No. Total BS. Fake tits, too? Why not make her a semi-retired porn star while you're at it? That, or just go get laid so you can write something with at least a hint of truth to it instead of this teenage wank fantasy.

HS98HS98almost 2 years agoAuthor

@First Anonymous

I've definitely thought about simply having her be naturally busty, but... I think that given who and what her character is supposed to be, her having fake ones is more fitting. Plus, given how many stories on the site star massively busty female characters, it doesn't hurt to have at least a few stories where said character is so busty out of a deliberate choice, rather than luck and genetics.

@Second Anonymous

Great to hear, I'm really that you liked this story!

@Third Anonymous

Don't we all wish for something like that? :)

@Fourth Anonymous

Well, as I tried to make clear in the story itself, she isn't exactly an ordinary forty-year-old, and, now that you mention it, actually DOES have quite close to a semi-retired porn star. There's no reason to get angry, if you don't like stories like this, you can simply read other ones.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 2 years ago
"Hand jobs and blowjobs...financed her life"

Finally an honest woman. The more realistic a woman in her situation is, the more successful she'll be. Sharing this depravity lifestyle with her son is the best gift a mother can give.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story though it was a bit short you need to continue with more of this!!!!!

HS98HS98over 1 year agoAuthor

@Alwaystaboo

As with most of your comments even on other people's stories, I can't really help but agree.

@Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words of praise, I'll see what else could be done with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fake tits = major turnoff. End of story.

HS98HS98about 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Noted. Different strokes for different folks, but multiple people have complained about that, so I'll keep it in mind when writing new stories including that ;‑).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What the he-- was this more like a rape then incest did not like it at all 2 stars

HS98HS989 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Fair enough, I'm sad that you didn't like the story but happy that you shared your honest opinion, hope you'll like my other stories better. In the end, I simply had to choose one category and that happened to be the incest one, even if it might not perfectly fit the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...