A Conspiracy of Circumstances Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week was kind of a blur for Chris. He tried to focus on work but it was difficult. They didn't have sex on Thursday or Friday because Annie said, "I'm saving up my energy!" All he could really do was trust his wife when she said, "We're going to have an unbelievably good time!" When he got up on Saturday morning, Annie was gone and there was a note taped to the coffee maker. "Drinks at Charlie's - 5:00pm - dress nice!"

He mowed the lawn and washed his car to burn off some anticipatory energy. Cassie got home from the beach around 3:00 so he went over the schedule with her again. Then, standing in his closet at 4:00 (showered and shaved;) Chris perused his wardrobe for the "nice" stuff. "What the hell is 'nice' anyways?" He picked out some navy slacks and a white, long-sleeved shirt with pinstripes, "Okay, that'll do!" and just for good measure took along the gray sport coat that he had bought for last year's anniversary dinner. Walking in the door at Charlie's five minutes early, he smiled because his dates had not yet arrived. This wasn't the "happy hour" crowd so the usual suspects weren't there.

Charlie saw him though; "Hey Chris! Shit, is it Wednesday?" He laughed as if this was a fine joke, "Where you going? Someone getting married?"

Thinking fast he replied, "Nah, Annie's friend Joyce is hosting a birthday party tonight. We're going out to dinner first."

Charlie was about to comment when Annie and Joyce walked in. THAT stopped him! When Chris turned to look, it stopped him as well! His first thought was "Wow!" His second thought was, "They must have spent all day getting ready!" His third thought was, "I wonder how much Annie spent today?" That thought made him chuckle!

Annie stepped close a light kiss, "What are you laughing at? Is my dress on backward?"

Chris looked her up and down, "Oh HELL no!" he stated flatly. "You look beyond amazing!" That was certainly true; Annie had never looked sexier! Her emerald green cocktail dress was not the classic tiny thing; it had a little more length to it. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen her in stilettos but they added to the overall effect. He had never seen Joyce like this either! Her dress was a purple like violet and a little more tight-fitting that Annie's with similar matching shoes. Both women were displaying cleavage that commanded attention but wasn't slutty at all. Chris was glad to see that they had not overdone their make-up.

"Hi Chris!" said Joyce; nodding to Charlie she added, "Have you been waiting long? Hi Charlie!"

Charlie was wiping a glass and staring so Chris spoke up, "God, you women couldn't possibly look better." With a wink and a slight nod toward the bartender he said, "You two should dress like this for every birthday party we go to."

Annie giggled and then said, "Not every party; this was too much work! But the party tonight is special, right Joyce?"

Joyce had a foxy type look on her face. "Yes, this one is special. I expect it will be the most fun I've had in a while."

Charlie raised an eyebrow and smiled knowingly, but all he said was, "Okay, well, pick a table the late crowd isn't here yet."

Helping the ladies get seated, Chris said, "So, with all these preparations you ladies must have worked up an appetite!"

Both ladies giggled at the obvious reference and Annie replied, "Honestly we're hungry, Honey; but we're going to eat light tonight. What about you?"

"I'll do the same then," he looked at Joyce, "Hungry huh?"

Joyce flushed a bit and said, "I'm ALWAYS hungry, Chris!"

"Yeah, Shit...this is what I hear!" He smiled at Annie next, "It must be contagious, right Sweets?"

"Definitely" she returned. "And I hear there's no cure!"

They all laughed, and eventually Joyce said, "No not right, the cure is you go on a starvation diet."

Simultaneously Annie and Chris said, "THAT ain't happening!" and they all laughed again.

Chris was impressed; he had never seen this side of Joyce before. She was displaying a naughty-as-hell streak, and the way she was saying things was extremely seductive. Her face was registering "foxy;" Chris thought, "Now I'm seeing why Annie's bi-curiosity was aroused!"

"Alright," Joyce replied, "then maybe we don't need to couch our words in innuendo."

"Does that mean we get to talk dirty?" asked Annie.

"Fuck yes," Joyce winked, "and I'll start!" Turning to Chris she smiled, "So Chris... I have two questions; do you want the thoughtful one first or the dirty one?"

He turned over the options, "Let's do thoughtful first; if we start dirty we may never get back to thoughtful!"

"I like the way he thinks, Ann! Yes, thoughtful first...okay. When Annie confessed about us having sex, what was the first thought in your head? She told me what happened, but I would like to hear it from you."

"Well, I was pissed for just a second; then I was wondering what was gonna happen with us. Then she started telling me how much she loved me; so I took advantage of the situation and fucked her cute ass! I had wanted to do that for a while anyway!"

"Mmm, that makes me shiver!" She looked over at Annie, "Did you cum really good from that anal?"

Annie blushed, "Oh my God, we should have started that years ago!" When Joyce cocked her head, Annie answered the question, "That orgasm was really intense!"

Joyce mouthed the words, "Oh my God!" Then she said to Chris, "Okay, now the dirty question. Your wife is a slut; okay that I say it?"

"I would have said 'nympho,' but okay, slut works!"

She grinned and continued, "Ann says you have the perfect cock; is that true?"

"I guess; what's YOUR definition of 'perfect?'"

"I agree with Annie, perfection is a dick that a girl loves to suck, that her pussy can take in any position; and isn't too big for her ass."

Chris looked at his fingernails...dusted them off, and said, "Then yes, I AM perfect!" He said it so funny both women broke up laughing.

"Here's the dirty part," said Joyce, "I want to judge all three tonight; are you good with that?"

He looked at Annie, "What say you, Cupcake?"

Annie visibly shivered. "I'm so fucking turned on right now; I want it all, and I'm fine wherever this goes tonight!"

"Me too," Chris returned. With a seductive look at Joyce he added, "This isn't just about me; let's make that clear. I really want to check you two out as well; you gonna show me a bit of what you girls have been up to?"

"For sure, Annie's a slut; and I talked her into sex with me. Then SHE talked me into sex with the both of you. There's no point in holding anything back now!"

The rest of the dinner was spent laughing, teasing, exploring, and in general ramping up their hormones. At one point Joyce asked Annie to check her husband's cock and see if he was hard. So Chris declared a "fair's fair" and told Annie to slip her hand inside Joyce's dress and feel up her boob and report. Forty-five minutes later they were walking out the door and heading to the hotel room Annie had reserved.

Entering the lobby, Joyce said to Chris, "May I show you what I had been dying to do ever since I met your wife?"

"Uh, yes...of course." The two ladies laughed again when he added, "Can it wait til we get to the room?"

Joyce pushed the call-button for the elevator to the 5th floor and said, "No, it can't." The doors opened and the three of them stepped inside; when they closed, Joyce pushed Annie up against the side wall and (to his astonishment,) began to make out with her. The kissing was passionate; it was torrid; and it was obvious both women were on fire!

Chris moved closer and whispered to Joyce, "Since you met her, huh?"

Joyce never stopped kissing but he could hear her moaning low in her throat. Annie was making those urgent sounds that he loved hearing when she was completely turned on! Joyce let up on her when she felt the elevator stopping. Annie was panting and her eyes were glazed; she looked at Chris and her voice was shaky, "Oh my God, Honey...this is gonna be fun!"

His cock was already hard and as they exited the elevator; he took Annie's hand and put it on his bulge, "You're not kidding, Fuck!" Twenty steps later he was putting the key card in the door lock.

Joyce said, "This will only be the third time I've had a threesome; I can't wait to see your cock in her pussy, Chris! For the last three days I've been fantasizing about tonight!"

"I hope it lives up to your expectations," Chris replied, "it's our first try at this."

"I just decided to let it all go," added Annie. "It's no time for timid."

Joyce immediately went over to the desk, took the chair, and rolled it over to the foot of the bed. Then she sat down in front of it and said, "Yes, I totally agree; so I say...Chris, if you don't mind, sit in the chair and undress her for me. I SO want to watch that!"

Chris took Annie by the hand and sat down on the chair facing Joyce. He guided his wife between his legs and put his hands on her hips. Annie was quivering with anticipation and she placed both her hands on top of his. He couldn't see her face but he guessed where she was looking because Joyce's eyes seemed to be locked on hers!

Moving his fingertips up her rib cage they both heard Annie moan; Joyce was mirroring her! Chris cupped her tits and watched Joyce slip a hand inside her dress. Their sexy friend scooped her right tit out of her clothing and let it shelf over her decolletage.

Annie spoke up in a rather halting voice, "God Chris, aren't her boobs just amazing?"

"Fuckin' sexy, damn! I think you and me should suck those nipples pretty soon, Babe; right? He slid the narrow straps of Annie's dress off her shoulders and dragged it down so her breasts slowly came into view. Joyce was licking her lips and she mirrored Chris's move some more by pulling the top of her dress down and exposing both boobs. "Oh my God," he croaked, "you two are stunning! Lucky me!"

Joyce giggled as she got to her feet. It was just a half-step to Annie and she said to Chris, "Maybe you need to stand up so you can see...that chair isn't working very well." When he got up, he pushed the chair away then laid his hands on Annie's shoulders. Joyce was a little flushed and breathing hard, but in a controlled voice she said, "Now...cup her tits for me, Chris, on the side, please!"

Chris liked where this was going; his dick was screaming hard already and when Joyce grabbed her own girls on the sides, she leaned into Annie and played the tips of her teats into his wife's! Annie's head lolled back against Chris's chest, "Oh God, YESSS!" she groaned. The two of them tortured Annie's nipples like that for a full minute.

"Oh my God," Joyce moaned, "This is making me so wet...Goddd!" Annie reached for the hem of her friend's dress and yanked it up above her hips. Chris gasped because he hadn't realized she wasn't wearing panties; and he gasped again when his wife slid her right hand between Joyce's legs to lightly play with her pussy! "Ohhh SHITT! Ohhh Fuckkk!" And with that, both women mashed their tits full on into each other's!

Chris was shuddering under the intensity of the erotic moment. He moved to Annie's left side and replaced his hand with Annie's. Their boobs were squished together and the women were squirming trying to get some friction between their nipples. From this angle he could see that his wife had pushed her middle finger into Joyce's slit and found her clit. That made Joyce hiss, "Uhh, oh yesss, Mmm!"

He pushed his face into their boob fight and tried to get his tongue to find their nips! Annie turned just a bit to give him some space and they helped him find their teats! He lapped at the hard points as best he could. Above him he could see that they had started some hot kissing again. Their mouths were aggressive and hungry and their tongues were fighting for control. He put his hands on their asses (pulling them closer into the kiss) and did his best to suck their nipples into his mouth! The girls were going crazy with passion

Annie had stopped fingering Joyce and together they lifted Chris up. Joyce took him gently by the neck and pulled his face toward theirs so they could three-way kiss! Chris was amazed at how well their faces and lips fit together. The kiss was wet and soft and totally hot! Three tongues were entwined and it fired all of them up even more! With his hands still on their butts, Joyce paused to say, "Help me pull her dress off!"

They peeled it over her head and she wasn't wearing panties either. There Chris stood with two nude women and he was fully clothed (including boxers!) He didn't stand for long though; they pushed him against the foot of the bed and he fell onto his back. Both of them took a side and together they three-way kissed again. Chris reached for their pussies during this kiss and gently fingered their clits. He loved the whole thing with them moaning into his mouth; it was really physical and just when he was going to say he couldn't breathe, they backed away panting for air.

Annie was wiping her mouth and giggling, "Mmmm...and to think we're just getting started! I just about came when you were touching me, Hon!"

"I happen to think it's time for me to see his cock, Ann! Who's going to take his pants off?"

"You do it, Sweetie. I'll get his shirt!" Joyce jumped off the bed and undid his belt. Chris's legs were dangling over the foot of the bed, so it wasn't so easy to lift his ass. At the same time Annie was above his head kissing him upside down and unbuttoning his shirt.

Joyce yanked and got his pants and boxers down, and when his hard dick sprang into view, he could hear her take a deep breath. "Oh my Godd, that's a nice one!" Looking at Annie she added, "You get to play with that whenever you want?"

"Yes, lucky for him I checked it out before we got married. I say 'lucky' cuz it got my stamp of approval; otherwise I'd have never married him!"

Joyce laughed and wrapped her hand around the six and a half inch shaft, "Wow...Mmm, I like this! Who gets to suck it first?"

"Go ahead, he's a 'sucker' for a good blow job, pun intended!" Chris was looking at Joyce between his legs, but Annie pushed his head back and whispered in his ear, "If she sucks a cock as well as she licks my pussy, you're in for a treat!"

He reached up and took her face in his hands and kissed her; just as he did, Joyce sucked him in deeply! "Holyyy FUUCKK!" he gasped.

Annie giggled and reached for his nipples. She played them with her fingers and watched Joyce's cock-sucking skills in action. Her friend's hands were busy with the base of his shaft while her mouth and tongue worked the cut head and sensitive underside. Chris was grabbing at Annie's head, kissing her neck and ears, moaning and groaning like mad, shaking like a leaf. "Good job Joyce, you're hitting his spots!"

Joyce looked up for a second, "What do you think, Sweetie? Should I get him off this early, or should we make him suffer more first?"

Chris said, "You fuckin' bitches think you're so in control!" Both women burst out laughing and Chris grinned, "Yeah, go ahead and laugh; I think I'll have the last laugh though!"

"Wooohooo!" Annie responded, "Such a BIG boy!" and she winked at Joyce!

He was going to say something else, but just as he began, "Oh yeah? I think we might..." and Joyce sucked him in again cutting off his remark.

"What was that about control?" Annie teased, and she crushed her mouth into his with a frantic urgency, sucking at his tongue so he couldn't respond.

Thirty seconds later, Chris could feel his balls boiling; his orgasm was ramping up and Joyce sensed it. "Oh my God, Annie; he's about there...should I let him shoot it all over my tits or should I swallow it down?"

"You would swallow it?"

The Joyce 'bitch' was now lightly jacking his cock and Chris was squirming with anticipation, "Good God, Make a decision quick please! I'm about to ... FUCKKK here it comes... Godddd!" Joyce sucked him in once again and her tongue began lashing him just under the head. With a roar Chris exploded down her throat; and even in the middle of that, Joyce kept tonguing him! A normal orgasm was seven or eight spasms; but with her tongue working him, normal became ten or eleven!

His wife was hissing filthy things in his ear while he came, "Mmm, so fucking good! You're loving this, aren't you? Wait til we get you hard again and you start fucking the shit out of us! We're your bitches tonight for sure; you're gonna fuck us until we can't take any more!"

Joyce was smiling; wiping her mouth she said, "That was fun! Are we warmed up yet?"

Chris was smiling too; weakly...but smiling! He rolled over and stood up, "Okay, bitches! Ha! Now it's my turn!" He went over and helped Joyce to her feet. "Get over there on the bed, you fuckin' slut!" All three of them were giggling now, "I wanna see how you cum when Annie goes down on you!"

His wife's mouth dropped open but she moved over so Joyce could crawl into the middle of the bed. Chris got on the other side and they three-way kissed some more. Annie and Joyce were way beyond turned on now; this kiss was even more raw and passionate than the first. Chris moved down after a while and lifted Joyce's right breast up on her chest so he could suck at her nipple. He could hear her groan into Annie's mouth. Pausing for a second he asked her, "Your nipples on fire, bitch?"

"God yesss, shut up and suck them!"

He nibbled at the teat some more then started tonguing it harder. Five or six times he sucked the nipple up and away from her chest until the tit popped away. Annie and Joyce had switched it up. Their lips were no longer touching but their tongues were dueling for control and strings of saliva were soaking their faces. Annie had reached down and slipped two fingers into her soaked twat, finger-fucking her. And SHE was going nuts now, almost like she was losing control of her senses. They had stopped kissing and Annie was looking down at what Chris was doing to her tits. Joyce had buried her face in Annie's neck and they could hear her moaning and muttering, "Yeahhh, Ohhh Yesss! SHITTT... Godd! Yeah, YEAH! That's it right there, that's the spot, Yessss!" Her ass bounced up and she came all over Annie's hand! "Gahhhh, Mmmmm!"

Annie leaned over and kissed her hubby, "This girl is so easy, watch what happens now!" She got up and moved between Joyce's legs pushing them apart. "Oh my God, look how wet she is!"

He looked. Joyce's pussy was glistening with her juices, he kissed her and said, "You really are quite the dirty, little slut, aren't you?"

Joyce cupped her titties and rolled the nipples lightly, "Really I'm a cunt and your wife is the slut; is she going to eat my horny cunt now or later?"

The fire was heating up again in Chris; his dick was about as hard as it could get but this was going to be a first for him! The conversation with Phil was flashing through his mind as he realized he was about to watch his wife eat another woman's pussy! His cock surged even harder at that thought, and he caught his wife's eye, "Goddd, yess...Go for it Annie, I can't wait to see this!"

She smiled and began nibbling Joyce's thighs. Her victim was trembling and she shuddered hard when Annie worked her way up and began lightly sucking at the creases between her thighs and labial lips. Chris reached down and began a slow massage of her mons not quite touching her clit.

"Oh Yess," Joyce murmured again, "you two are going to kill me!" Annie heard that and immediately ran her tongue as deeply as she could through Joyce's slit causing her to wail, "Ohh Yeahh, SHIT!"

Chris slapped her playfully on the cheek, "Don't cum yet; I wanna see this!" Annie was moving up to lick Joyce's clit, so he moved his hand and started massaging her left tit. Annie's tongue was circling her friend's button, and he could tell that she had inserted two fingers into the other woman's vag and was swirling them around in there.